Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Lullaby ❯ Nice to see you? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, nada except for my characters ne?
 
SWEET LULLABY
 
CHAPTER 7: Nice to see you?
 
 
“Are we going to kill him now?” one of the masked men asked.
 
“Patience dear brother, patience... we will dispose of him soon...” the other masked man replied. He was a bit taller than the one who asked the question. Inside his mask he smirked, everything was going according to his plan.
 
The braided ex-pilot was covered with a mouthpiece even though he cursed and screamed to be set free only muffled sounds could be heard from him; his hands tied and eyes full of anger and confusion.
 
Both men looked at each other and began to laugh at the poor man's misery. Duo had checked the room as much as he could but they had done an impeccable job at cleaning the place out. There was no object that he could use to cut the ropes, it seemed ironic that he had escaped from worst places and now he seemed to have trouble cutting the ropes that were preventing his freedom. The room was dim and barely let the light in, therefore another inconvenience. He had no idea where the exact location was, when he had woken up he was already there and the men were smart enough not to talk about the location or even give hints of where they were. Deductions told him he wasn't on a ship because there were no quavering movements whatsoever; although he couldn't possibly say he was on earth or on a colony.
 
Duo fidgeted once in a while, trying to show them that he wasn't afraid of them. But both masked man were confident that he wasn't going to go anywhere all he was doing was tiring himself. His fidgeting stopped and his eyes opened wide as he heard their conversation. He wasn't scared before but soon he knew there was something to fear.
 
“So what do you want me to do?” the shorter man acknowledge while his light brown eyes expressed hatred for Duo.
 
“You're going to get his little brat... his most precious person in the world...” the other man cackled and laughed maniacally. The shorter man looked skeptical for a moment.
 
“The little girl?” his tone reflected a hint of surprise.
 
“Yes the little girl... what did you think we were just going to get him and be done with everything? It wouldn't be enough, brother.”
 
The light brown eyed man nodded in consent, “as you wish brother.”
 
Duo couldn't believe what he was hearing, wasn't his life enough, he thought it might've have been a kidnap and they would ask for ransom. He thought that there might've been a possibility that they found out he was an ex-gundam pilot, it had happened before that they were targets for some crazy people who hated them or who thought they might've gotten some compensation from some organizations. But what did Maisha have to do with it, why did they want his innocent little girl for? He started to lose it; even though he was laying down he began bumping his body on the wall going ballistic and ended up hurting his right arm and leg pretty bad.
 
“Get the drugs,” the taller man ordered.
 
His brother did as he was told and grabbed the drugs, another big inconvenience for Duo. The drugs lasted for a long time and when they began to wear off his mind would be hazy and harder for him to see things. The short man fought Duo for a while until he finally stabbed the needle onto his damaged right thigh. Slowly Duo stopped fighting, his violet eyes began to close and last thing on his mind was a prayer for his precious little Mai in hopes that God would hear him and keep her safe.
 
X.xx.X.xx.X.xx.X
 
 
Maisha's eyes twinkled of happiness as soon as she saw Evie and not to mention her little friend. Evie entered the big apartment with luggage on one hand and Lolita on the other. Standing in the middle of the living room she began to circle around and look about. Her mouth making awe, she stared at the second floor that seemed to have a very retro like balcony in front and what she assumed to be rooms further in.
 
“Amazing, they did make these apartment as big as they said they would...” She gently let down Lolita, to which Mai wasted no time to chase her around.
 
“It is very big... you should see the rooms, they're big too!” Mai added in excitement.
 
“Maisha you didn't open the door did you?” Heero asked from the second floor unaware that his help was already there.
 
“It's aunt Evie!” she screamed in response while finally catching Lolita.
 
“I told you not to open the door by yourself...” Heero stopped midway on the flight of stairs and his face was in utter (dismay) but it wasn't her luggage that caused him to take out his gun and give a soldier like stance.
 
“Don't point your gun like that! Guns are dangerous!!” Evie shrieked as she ran to Mai's side where he was pointing his gun at.
 
“Maisha, put that thing down now,” Heero ordered.
 
Mai did as she was told calmly and not surprised at all by seeing the Perfect Soldier take out his gun and pointing it at her direction. Evie on the other hand was terrified and picked up Lolita in her arms as to protect her.
 
“What is it with you people?! Why do all of you want to kill my poor innocent Lolita?”
 
It has a name?” he encouraged.
 
“She is not an it, her name is Lolita and she's a Southern American pig...” she argued, “You know the kind that goes oink, she's the real thing not a clone. I got her when I was in earth, she was going to be my dinner but as soon as I saw her I couldn't let them kill her, she's was too adorable,” Evie tickled the pigs tummy in a baby like manner, “and here you are trying to kill her, you cruel savage!”
 
Heero cocked an eyebrow and tucked his gun under his shirt.
 
“Guns are very dangerous you know? Guns kill people...” Evie commented innocently.
 
He rolled his cobalt blue eyes in annoyance and decided to humor her, “guns don't kill people, people kill people.”
 
“Uncle Heero... do you kill people and animals too?” Maisha questioned with expectant and disappointed eyes. Her hands placed up to her chin as if it were a prayer she was saying.
 
Heero faced the small girl and was speechless at the question; he had forgotten that Mai was busy listening to their small argument. Evie flipped her black bangs away from her eyes and giggled at the sight of Heero's confusion and lack of answer. Maisha soon followed with her own giggles and ran to hug her uncle; she felt inside that he could never possibly hurt anyone.
 
The small girl motioned him to lower himself to her level, when he did the girl whispered in his left ear happily, “arigatou uncle Heero for bringing Evie.”
 
That for him was worth more than anything, the fact that she wasn't crying made it all better. Maybe he wasn't going to regret her help after all. But, then again...
 
“Get rid of that thing if you're going to stay,” he ordered.
 
“You're so heartless. If Lolita goes then I go...” She raised both eyebrows and placed her hands on her hip.
 
Maisha looked at them back and forth, her eyes began to turn crystallize, “no Evie don't go!!”
 
Heero upon seeing the little girls eyes and hearing her cry, closed his eyes and accepted defeat; once again.
 
“Fine. Hn. But make sure she is never in my way or I will make her bacon,” he warned coldly.
 
Evie stuck out her tongue in defense and held Lolit tightly before letting her go. It seemed his words became ignored because the small animal soon rushed to Heero's side and began rubbing herself on his leg in a cat like manner.
 
The grey eyed girl rushed to grab her away from her infuriated hunter, “sorry she has a cat complex... she thinks she's a cat. But the good thing is she's potty trained like a cat...” she gave him a toothy innocent smile. Heero decided not to make things worse and turned to leave before he would start to lose his mind.
 
 
X.xx.X.xx.X.xx.X
 
 
Wufei stared outside the large window of his small apartment, smirking at the thought of Heero finally meeting the infamous Lolita and imagining his reaction. But it didn't take long that his smirk turned to straight serious face. What would happen if Heero decided to kick her out with pig and all? Heero could be the kind of person to not really care about what would happen to a girl in the middle of the night. He had advised her to leave in the morning, but it seemed that the Perfect Soldier appeared agitated and in real trouble or at least that was Evie's perception.
 
He picked up his silver cell phone from a small wooden table that was adorned next to the window. Before dialing he looked at the time which marked nine sharp, she hadn't called so it was probably a good sign that she hadn't been thrown out, but then again she probably didn't have money to buy a phone card, remembering that he did give her money to take a cab to Heero's place after all. -That girl is just so damn reckless-
 
As he was about to dial a faint knock was heard on the door, since it was so faint it barely caught his attention, so he decided to dial the first number, by the fourth number a second knock was heard that one being very pronounced and did by all means catch the loner's attention.
 
“Evie?” he asked himself softly, maybe his predictions were right. It couldn't be anybody else since it was a Preventer's building and only preventer members had the address and few outsiders knew about it or came to it.
 
He made way for himself to the door hoping to see Evie angry or sad that she had been thrown out. The moment he opened the door his black eyes were in for a shock and his face didn't show otherwise. “You?”
 
 
X.xx.X.xx.X.xx.X
 
 
 
Evie took out a towel and Lolita's pink bed from her suit case. Lolita happily curled up in her bed and closed her eyes. Evie thought it was best to unpack later it had been a long day after all; all she wanted to do at that moment was to take a warm bath and go to sleep. She had never been so drained and she hadn't even visited her family. -This means I'm totally getting old- she sighed at her thoughts and smiled them off.
 
While she got undressed a faint knock was placed on her door.
 
“Who is it?” she asked to whoever the person was on the other side.
 
“It's me, aunt Evie! Can I come iiin??” Mai asked in a sing song voice.
 
“Sure sweetie, let yourself in.”
 
Maisha entered happily and directed herself to the guest bed. She looked up at Evie questioningly.
 
“What's up kiddo?” Evie inquired upon seeing the small girl's expression.
 
“Are you going to take bath?” She dangled her feet over the bed playfully.
 
“Yup...right now-” She vacillated for a moment when she noticed a tiny miscalculation on her part. There was no bathtub in her room or bathroom for that matter.
 
“What's the matter?”
 
“I thought there was bathroom in this room too...” Her grey eyes searched around like it had disappeared somehow.
 
“Nope, this room doesn't have one, mine does have one,” she gave her a beaming smile.
 
“Great!” She exclaimed, there was still hope for a nice relaxing bath, she thought.
 
“But my bath doesn't work though,” Mai gave her and apologetically look, so there was no hope after all.
Evie sighed and bit her right side of her lower lip in thought. There had to be another bathtub and she was going to do anything to find it. But it didn't take long for her answer to arrive like a small yet riskful miracle.
 
“You know, there's a bathtub in uncle Heero's room, he lets me take a bath there sometimes... sometimes,” she emphasized on the sometimes with a hint of hopelessness. “But if you want there's a shower downstairs.”
 
“Oh no dear Mai, I will take a bath in a nice bathtub...” she grinned at the girl and bit her lip once more but this time with more malice.
 
Maisha once again looked up at her questioningly, this time wondering how she was going to convince Heero just to let her in his room.
 
“You should go to sleep now it's getting late,” Evie urged her.
 
Mai frowned and whined, “But I can't sleep...”
 
She smiled and placed her hand softly on Mai's hair, “well want me to tell you a story?”
 
“Yeah!” The little girl's violet eyes shimmered in excitement, it had been a while since anyone told her a story or even sang to her. She was beginning to miss her parents really bad. But having Evie there gave a small comfort because she never dared to ask Heero to tell her a story and even less to sing to her.
 
Evie took Mai to her room and told her favorite princess story and noticed that she was falling asleep.
 
“Evie, did you learn any new languages when you were on earth?” she asked sleepily.
 
“Hmmm... well a little bit of Spanish and Swahili I guess... but only a little,” she said as she motioned a little with her index finger and thumb.
 
“Will you teach me?”
 
“Of course, but right now you have to rest. Buenas noches bebe(1).” She kissed Mai on the cheek and tucked her in.
 
“What was that?” she questioned her trying to figure out what language it was.
 
“Spanish, now good night,” she whispered to her once again. Mai trying also said good night trying to imitate her aunts accent and Spanish words.
 
Once she was sure that Mai had gone to dream world she got up and headed to Heero's room, she wasn't going to be happy unless she had her bath.
 
“Heero...” she sang his name while peeking inside his room, the door was slightly opened and the lights were still on, sign that he was still awake.
 
“Even if the door is partly open, it doesn't mean you can come in,” he proclaimed in his cold self.
 
Evie turned to where she had heard his voice and smirked. The Perfect Soldier was reading and typing at the same time in his laptop.
 
“But, I'm not inside...” she protested logically.
 
Without the need to look up and as he took deep breath he decided to ask, “what do you want?”
 
“Aren't you the most cheerful host,” she joked but then continued with the matter at hand, “Maisha's bathtub doesn't work and my room doesn't have one. Since you haven't given me the tour and the layout of this apartment seems pretty obvious, I figured that your room must be the only one that contains a bathroom with a working bathtub.”
 
Heero still didn't raise his gaze at her, “so?” He continued to type, seemingly uninterested of what she had said.
 
Evie rolled her eyes and decided to not poke her head but her whole body instead. She leaned on the door frame as to catch the working man's attention, to which she obtained perfectly. “So... I need to take a bath! I'm drained and I need a relaxing bath... so either fix Mai's bathtub or let me use yours,” she requested not so politely.
 
Heero still caught up in looking at the girl's eye catching presentation restrained from talking for a while. He looked at her from head to toe; her towel only seemed to cover the important parts of her body yet left some for the imagination. Her long tanned legs stood out, he hadn't really noticed before that she had gotten tanned, probably from strong rays of the sun on earth. But it gave her a sort of sensuality to her look, she wasn't as pale or as skinny as she used to be when they met. She had filled out nice actually, or at least that's what Heero thought.
 
Thoughts which, he roughly shook out of his head and desperately tried to return to soldier mode. “There's a working shower downstairs, did your architecture logic miss that?”
 
She crossed her arms nonchalantly, “of course not, the thing is that I don't want to take shower I want to take a bath in a bath tub excuse my redundancy. And if I'm not mistaken these apartments have great Jacuzzi like bathtubs.”
 
“How did you know?” He asked in wonder.
 
“I am an architect after all... is architecture logic...” she snapped back.
 
Heero still eloquently trying to drive his eyes from her body started to think of possible ways to get rid of her, “look just take a shower downstairs, I have work to do and you're distracting me.”
 
“Am I now? Well... if you let me use your bath I won't bother you anymore... if you don't...” she began to warn.
 
“What? You're going to threat me that you're going to get naked, like you use to say,” he snorted.
 
“No, that only worked before because you were a virgin back then...” she grinned.
 
Heero almost choked, he had forgotten that she was very straight forward woman.
 
“And it also worked because you would try to do anything to avoid me seeing you blush or have a nose bleed and I know you're so not a virgin now...hmmm...” she indicated delightfully and giggled.
 
It didn't take long for Heero to blush deeply and again desperately try to hide his vulnerable and yet adorable side and as always with Evie he failed miserably. Seeing that the embarrassing conversation would go on if he didn't let her have what she wanted he decided to please her.
 
“Fine, use it. But just be quiet for once,” he embarrassedly turned around and acted like he was working.
 
Evie smiled triumphaly and looked at him one last time before entering into the bathroom and wondered if he was still blushing.
 
X.xx.X.xx.X.xx.X
 
 
“Deux honey, it's time for bed,” Ciara informed her son all lovingly.
 
The blond boy placed his book on the night table next to his bed. Ciara smiled at the small boy and his habit of reading a book before going to sleep. Unlike many children his age he had reading, writing and reasoning skills above average. This usually made it difficult for him to make friends and boys and girls his age usually put him down because of his other interests. Even though Ciara was proud of his bright and kind son, part of her was always worrying that he didn't make any friends and was usually alone.
 
That's why when Akira came by she knew it was a good thing for Deux since his mood seemed different from the regular loner he tends to be and he usually talks about different things, child things other than adult and grown up themes not fit for his age. And he stops hanging out in the area where his mother works and spends more time in the Day Care area.
 
It seemed that his mood had brightened up in the past few weeks and he seemed to be spending all of his time in the Day Care. Ciara was happy about this; it meant that he had finally made friends other then Akira. She had to admit that Akira could sometimes be a mischievous child and one time to another could cause trouble in the company. To which no one said anything just like with Brenda, Akira's father had a big share of the company's profits and it seemed he only checked on the company once in a while since for him it was just another small income in his pocket.
 
“Did you wash your teeth?” She knew there was no need for her to ask that question, Deux most of the time acted more responsible than she did, yet she didn't feel right if that question wasn't asked.
 
Deux merely nodded and sighed his way to bed after closing the white doors of his closet. Ciara noticed this and finally came to a conclusion that he had been acting rather gloomy. Weird she thought, since today he had spend the whole day with Akira.
 
“Hon is there something wrong?” she asked in worried mother tone.
 
The blond boy shook his head first and then looked up at her with his bright sea blue eyes a hint of sadness, he wasn't good at hiding his emotions so he gave it a shot. “Mommy are girls always so complicated?”
 
For a moment there she thought he heard her son ask a question about girls being complicated, she went back and thought about it thoroughly and yes there it was, her son had asked about girls being complicated. Her eight year old son had just asked the million dollar question. How would she answer? Why in the world was asking that kind of question?
 
“Sweetie, what do you mean?” she urged him to specify something that only complicate the question more and obviously her answer.
 
“Well... I mean why do girls seem happy but then all of a sudden their sad or angry... I don't get it...” he tried his best to explain, but even he was confused with the question or what he actually wanted to express.
 
“Well girls can't just get sad or angry all of sudden, something must happen,” she answered as best as she could even if she hadn't really understood the question or the explanation.
 
“I knew it! So something must've happened to Mai...” he thought out loud. Akira made him think for a while that she was just angry out of no reason, but inside he knew that Mai wasn't like that and that something must have happened to her for her to have that sad expression while she left and the fact that she didn't say good bye to him.
 
“Mai?” Ciara questioned very confused, she had heard that name before in fact Deux seemed to mention her name a lot lately. But she never paid no mind, thinking that it was probably a character from his books from the way he described her.
 
“Yes, mom. Mai, remember I talk about her sometimes. She's really nice and different from all the girls there. She's even different from the girls in my school...”
 
“I see...” And it seemed to shock her for a while, her son talking like that about a kid his age it was astounding. Now that she thought about it a little bit more, she had heard a rumor about a new kid in the day care something about being Heero's child. “Is Mai Heero Yuy's daughter?”
 
Deux placed himself inside the covers while he thought about it. “Oh, no mom. Mr. Yuy is Mai's uncle,” he answered eloquently.
 
She gave a big sigh of relief unconsciously, she had to admit that the first time she heard the rumor her heart sort of sank down and happened to be down all day. Somehow she couldn't really explain what her feelings were at any point when it came to Heero. All she knew was that when she saw him a jumpy feeling came over her and when he would just say one word to her it gave her hope of something, what? she wasn't sure of, but something.
 
“Anyway, thank you mom, good night,” Deux bided his mother good night while slipping farther down in to his bed.
 
Her hazel eyes expressed so much love for her son as she tucked him in, “good night my prince, I love you very much,” and last she gave him a kiss on his forehead and headed off to bed herself.
 
 
X.xx.X.xx.X.xx.X
 
 
Wufei was restless and a bit nervous, she could tell and for a moment she wondered if he only got like that when she was around. There was no doubt in her mind that their relationship had become tenser after she poured her heart out to him the way she did.
 
“Are you okay?” Sally asked with a concern tone in her voice. She stared at the tea cup to avoid looking directly at his eyes, to which she used to be accustomed at doing.
 
Wufei however looked at her directly even if she avoided his gaze. He realized he had to control his nerves and act normal, in the back of his mind he couldn't believe that she had her way with him, a way to make him feel all nervous and with a hint of adrenaline. She looked beautiful he thought, mind that he was still a bit shorter then her, he thanked God that she hadn't grown taller any more. Her blond hair seemed a lot wavier and her silhouette was awfully sexy with her blue business skirt and a blue blazer that curved her waist perfectly. Her white long legs crossed perfectly as to tease Wufei's gaze, he had to resist though, it wasn't gentle man like to gawk. But that's exactly what Sally wanted to achieve.
 
“I'm fine woman, but what are you doing here?” he questioned her coldly. He hadn't forgotten all the trouble he went through trying to find her after she left without saying anything to him. She left him partner less and friendless and part of him resented that very much.
 
“You're angry with me?” It was more of a statement then a question, at this Sally took her eyes of the tea cup she was holding to see if there was any expression from the lonesome oriental man. But his gaze was elsewhere as to avoid hers like she did before. She used that time to her advantage and looked at him from head to toe. He had gotten very handsome, it's true that merely little had changed after the two years they had separated, but there was something about him that just seemed different. His eyes weren't cold and distant any more, it almost made it possible to say that they had emotions in them.
 
“Are you just going to ignore me? I know you've been looking for me...” she began.
 
“Was...” he corrected as he finally dared to look at her in the eyes.
And it was at that exact time that Sally realized it wasn't her imagination, his eyes did show emotion; his beautiful black eyes reflected how hurt he was.
 
“I stopped looking for you when I realized it was a waste of time to find someone who didn't want to be found, I learned that from Heero... at first it was hard to do that with you, to let go, but I learned fast,” he mentioned with a sarcastic yet dignified tone.
 
She hated that, his pride which seemed to always get the best of him and never let his real emotions come through. “What did you expect me to do Wufei?”
 
“What? You still ask what? After these years you still ask what?” he snorted and there it was, his real emotions. “I expected you to stay, to not leave me like you did. You tell me you love me out of nowhere and then you leave! What the hell is that!?” He stood up and walked around infuriated.
 
Sally was dumbfounded, not in a million years did she expect him to explode like so. But being the kind of woman she was, a woman that didn't appreciate being yelled at like that, decided to defend and stand by her reasons.
 
She stood up also placing the tea cup with a hard compression in the table and walked to Wufei's side. “What was that, you ask? Well... let me put it to you this way. I bear my damn heart out to you, tell you everything I feel for you and what is it that you said to me? Oh yeah I remember... nothing! You stayed quiet and left the freaking room to do your damn yoga or whatever it is that you do! That's what you did you bastard, while I was left there like a fool.” Her blue eyes began to turn blurry, she turned away so he wouldn't see her and wiped away the watery substance and tried her best to fight them from coming down.
 
“First of all it's called meditation not yoga and what did you expect from me? It never happened to me, I didn't know what to do! I was confused about many things back then!” he shrugged while he exclaimed his last phrase and his tone turned down after that, “I've never known what love was really like. I always thought that love was what I had with Meiren, but even with her I realized it too late. When she died I realized that I felt something really deep for her and that I missed her... and then you came,” he turned her around softly and stared into her crystal blue eyes, “you told me that you loved me and I...” Sally waited expectantly hoping to hear what she always wanted to hear, “I freaked out.”
 
Sally's lips quivered, had she heard correctly, 'he freaked out?' Obviously not the words she expected to hear and before he said anything else that would make things worst she pushed him harshly away from her.
 
Wufei dumbfounded by her sudden action had no time to be reflective, but then again his guard was always down with her, one of his terrible mistakes he thought.
 
“What is wrong with you woman? Are you crazy?” he shouted as he gained his composure. For a woman, Sally was pretty strong.
 
“Nothing is wrong. And you know what? I didn't come here to talk about us...”
 
The ex-Gundam pilot sat back down on the couch followed by Sally. He looked at her skeptical and awaited for her to continue.
 
“Besides wanting to see how you were, I came to tell you that I saw Duo on colony L3-”
 
“What was he doing in L3?” he interrupted frantically.
 
“I'm not sure, but that's not all he seemed drunk, it was like he had been drinking for days,” she explained while remembering when she had seen him.
 
“When was this?”
 
“About two weeks ago. He seemed angry and emotionally unstable,” she mentioned worriedly.
 
Wufei thought about it for a while it had been about three months since Faye died and he knew that Duo hadn't really let out his anger and pain like he needed to. He needed to be strong for his little girl but that was just breaking him down even more.
 
“He found Heero,” he mentioned, “He left Mai to his care.”
 
“How did he find Heero?” she asked amazed. After all this time one of them actually found him, it was probably the need to find him that drove Duo to his location, but needless to say it was shocker.
 
“He just did...”
 
“Where is he?”
 
“In this colony, he also asked me to keep an eye on him and Mai just in case,” he explained.
 
Sally looked at her watch, it was getting really late. “Anyway I just thought I should tell being that you're his friend and his child's godfather.”
 
He nodded, “I'm sure he's fine, he's probably just crying his heart out alone. It is best for him to have gone since he can't obviously brake down and cry in front of his daughter. He did say he would be back soon, we have to trust him.” At least that's what he hoped for.
 
Sally gave him a forceful smile, “speaking of which, where is the godmother? Isn't she living with you anymore?”
 
Wufei was stricken with silence for a moment while he tried to digest what she had asked, “who?” his voice showing a bit of nervousness. There was no possible way she could mean Evie.
 
“You know, the tall girl with long black hair... I heard she was living with you...” she taunted.
 
So she did mean Evie. Yet, his head spinned trying to imagine on how she found out.
 
“Seems you had company all along,” her voice was stingy.
 
“What? Jealous?” he shot back.
 
Sally glared at him annoyed by his sarcastic comment, “of course not, why should I be. In fact I'm with someone also...”
 
Wufei nearly chocked when he heard her last declaration. With someone. Who was she with? When did she get a “someone? He felt his anger rise, his face felt hot and his blood flow beginning to boil. He couldn't imagine seeing Sally with another guy.
 
“Who is he?” he demanded to know with the upmost chilling and frightful tone he could muster.
 
Sally cocked an eyebrow arrogantly and grinned. “I think you mean. Who is she?”
 
X.xx.X.xx.X.xx.X
 
To be continued....
 
 
(1) Buenas noches-> Good night
A/N: Well people are you shocked that I updated this fast... yup I'm shocked too! Well promised delivered, Duo was in this chapter and in upcoming chapter you will know more about poor Duo. Drama and more drama soon to come, so hope you guys into it so far. Thanks for those who had added me as a favorite author and have added this fic into their favorites also, I am moved yet again. I'm glad it's liked so much that it has a privilege to be in your favorites and not to mention adding me as your favorite. I'm much honored because I know that there are a lot of talented writers here. Okay enough with the sappy stuff... but again THANK YOU!! I feel so happy and proud of this fic!!
 
I also have to say this chapter was really fun to write you can guess which parts were the most fun for me XD
 
Read and Review people! Make me happy okay? It only takes a few minutes and words, even if you hate it... well if you hate it be nice in saying it I am kind of emotional... can't you tell? XD
 
Thanks to those who have read this far and special thanks to those who reviewed...