Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time, Fault and Out ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
 
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4
 
Warnings: AU, OOC, Lemon, Yaoi, Angst, Fluff, Sap, Vet themes.
 
Summary: Set 2 years after Equinity. Heero is now riding for the Kushrenada stable as well as attempting to qualify Zero for the Nations Cup team and ultimately his dream of riding at the Olympic games. But life is never an easy ride.
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Fic 2 in the "Equine Intervention" Arc.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for the first fic and has since supplied my muse with its own plot bunny farm, and to 'Teddy Bear' my own courageous little showjumper whom Zero is based upon.
 
 
"Time, Fault and Out"
 
November. 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 12
 
Heero knew he had to thoroughly prepare Duo. With the vet still being a virgin, at least in this respect, Heero wanted to be absolutely certain that Duo wouldn't experience any pain at all. He slipped a finger back inside and began to work it around. The passage was tight, despite his earlier attentions to it and Heero knew it was from Duo's nervousness. Gently working the finger in and out, Heero reached for Duo's cock and began to feather the fingers of his other hand over the swollen length.
 
The touch was welcomed and it helped Duo to relax a little. He moaned softly as Heero's fingers stroked over his length, teasing lightly. He kept trying to tell himself that this was simply Heero fingering him as he'd done before, that the pleasure would be just as intense and tried keep his mind off the throbbing shaft Heero sported that was a hell of a lot bigger than those fingers! He knew deep inside that Heero wouldn't deliberately hurt him, all he had to say was stop and Heero would. It wasn't easy though and a part of Duo desperately wanted to feel Heero inside, to know what it was like to be on the receiving end instead of the giving for a change. Duo latched onto that thought and willed himself to accept whatever Heero wanted to do.
 
A second finger slipped inside and Heero began to scissor them, persuading the tense muscle to relax and enjoy his touch. Slowly but surely both the body and the anal ring softened, letting him work his fingers with a lot more ease. Heero shifted slightly and released Duo's cock, ghosting his fingers over the shivering abdomen muscles and up towards Duo's nipples where Heero began to play. He caressed, rubbed and tweaked the hardened nubs, Duo's body writhing against the bedclothes as it was stimulated. Heero slipped a third finger inside, pleased to note that Duo was becoming more comfortable as his ministrations progressed. That was good.
 
"Mmmm. Feels good, Heero," Duo panted.
 
Smiling to himself, Heero continued his caresses and torment. This was exactly what he wanted, Duo to enjoy his touches, to be distracted enough so that when Heero finally penetrated the vet Duo would be as relaxed as possible. He moved his fingers in and out, side to side, endeavoring to have Duo's passage as soft and stretched as he could. Steadily the anal ring gave, bowing to the stretching and loosening as Heero continued to work at the muscles. Pushing his fingers in deeper, Heero aimed to find Duo's prostate and drive his lover wild. He found it and rubbed lightly over it.
 
The response was electric.
 
"Ahhh!" Duo all but shot off the bed.
 
Heero chuckled. So responsive.
 
Duo had experienced Heero's fingers caressing his prostate before, it was a sensation one wasn't likely to forget in a hurry. He loved the sparks of pleasure that jolted through him with that touch. "More, Heero."
 
Happy to oblige, Heero continued to massage Duo's sheath, pushing his fingers in and out, stroking over that spongy bump from time to time until Duo was a writhing mess of want and need beneath him. Duo's anus had relaxed, the muscles both inside and out soft and compliant to Heero's touches and pressure. With Duo reduced to a puddle of hormones, it was time to move on. Gently, Heero eased his fingers out and fished for the lube again.
 
Duo grunted as his passage was left bereft. He raised himself up a little, resting on his elbows and cracked open his lust filled violet eyes. He groaned as he watched Heero lubing his cock and reached down to stroke his own and relieve a little of the ache. There was still fear flowing through Duo's veins; fear of the unknown. He couldn't help it. He knew it mustn't hurt or be that painful, if it was, then Heero wouldn't have let him make love to him all the time - unless Heero was secretly into that pain stuff. Duo dismissed that thought. Heero wasn't into anything that involved pain on any level and neither was Duo. No, being penetrated must be pleasant and pleasurable, otherwise Heero would have refused to bottom ages ago.
 
Spreading the lube along his thick length, Heero could see the gears turning in Duo's head and had a pretty good idea of what Duo was thinking. He vowed to be even more gentle and not cause his love any pain at all if he could possibly help it. With his cock now as slick as he could get it, Heero dropped the lube and looked at the beauty before him. "Ready?"
 
Duo hesitated for a moment before nodding his head. "Yeah, I guess I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be."
 
"Duo, if you don't want me to, if you don't want this, all you have to do is say. I don't want to force or push you into something you're not ready for or comfortable with. I love you too much to do that."
 
It was all Duo could do to keep the tears from spilling at Heero's words. He reached a hand up and caressed Heero's cheek. "If I don't do this now, Heero, I'm afraid I won't ever do it. I trust you not to hurt me. Besides, there has to be something good about being bottom otherwise you wouldn't have let me take you all those times."The attempt at humor only strengthened Heero's resolve not to hurt the vet. "It may feel a little uncomfortable at first as your body stretches and adjusts to me being inside you, but I will take it very slowly and stop to give you time to get used to it and let your muscles relax further. If it gets too much at any stage all you have to do is say and I will stop."
 
"Thank you."
 
"Pull your legs up for me, Duo."
 
Duo raised his legs, Heero helping him to position them so as to leave him open and exposed for penetration in the best possible way. Thighs apart, knees bent and feet resting on the mattress, Duo presented a delectable sight to Heero and the accountant couldn't help but moan his appreciation.
 
"You're gorgeous," Heero breathed.
 
Duo suitably blushed. "Heero, make love to me."
 
With love shining in his eyes, Heero settled between his partner's spread legs and guided the head of his cock to Duo's entrance. The pink rosebud quivered a little as Heero placed the head of his penis against that ripe cherry and applied a little pressure.
 
The pressure wasn't painful, in fact, Duo couldn't quite describe exactly how it felt. Teasing but promising more. "Please," he said, his own cock throbbing.
 
Heero teased the hole for a few moments, rubbing his cock head against it and applying pressure before he settled down to concentrate on entering that hot sheath with minimal unpleasantness for the vet. Gently his hips pushed forth, pressing firmly against the hole and insisting on being allowed in. Duo's body seemed to have other ideas though and stubbornly refused to grant the entry. Heero pressed a little stronger and felt the muscles hesitate. Another push and the muscles began to relent. One more firm press and the head slid inside. Heero held still, his eyes traversing Duo's face and reading the emotions he found there.
 
Doing his best to relax his muscles, Duo couldn't help the tremble of limbs as Heero's cock pressed against his entrance. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the love between them. His body protested, telling him it couldn't possibly accept something incoming, it wasn't designed for that, only for outgoing, but Duo concentrated hard and willed his anal muscles to relax and enjoy what was being offered. Gradually he felt the muscles relent and grudgingly allow Heero's cock to penetrate. As the muscles stretched further than Heero's three fingers so the burn of entry made itself known and Duo bit his lip, closing his eyes and waiting for the slight pain to settle. Heero didn't move, didn't push in any further and Duo was grateful for that.
 
"Are you okay?"
 
The concern in Heero's voice penetrated Duo's ears and he opened his eyes again to find Heero gazing down at him, a worried look on his handsome features. "Burns a little," he replied honestly.
 
"I know it does, but it will soon pass. Try to remain relaxed, I won't push in any further until you're comfortable again."
 
Lying together on the bed, Duo thought how this must look. He'd only got the head of Heero's cock inside him and he was trying to fight the urge to tell Heero to stop, that this was a bad idea. He reminded himself of the number of times Heero had willingly given himself to Duo and that Heero must feel this same burning sensation every time Duo entered him. Yet Heero never complained. Duo was damned if he was going to! The burning had eased considerably Duo noticed, having been distracted by his thoughts the pain had slowly subsided as his body adjusted to the new intruder.
 
Noticing the slight relaxation of Duo's facial muscles, Heero knew the pain was subsiding a bit. "Feel a bit better?"
 
Duo nodded. "Yeah, it's easing off. You can push in a little more now."
 
"Only if you're sure."
 
"I'm sure."
 
Gently, Heero began to push again, the slickness of the lube aided his entry and now that the head was inside the rest of the shaft followed easily. "The worst part is over," Heero informed his lover. "The head is larger than the rest so it's always a little on the painful side until that manages to slip inside."
 
Duo couldn't help it; he laughed. "It all sounds so - clinical. The way you're explaining things."
 
Heero could see the humor in the statement and chuckled lightly. "I guess it does. How do you feel now?"
 
Duo had to think about that for a moment. Once the head was inside and his muscles had stretched to accommodate the extra girth, the rest of Heero's cock had followed easily and without pain. He could feel the throbbing of the length deep inside and while it was certainly different, it wasn't unpleasant. In fact, it turned Duo on to feel that heated flesh against the inner walls of his passage, caressing the sheath. The pain had gone and now Duo simply felt - full. "Doesn't hurt any more, feels different, but nice."
 
"Would you like me to move now?"
 
// Move? Oh yeah. To make love one had to move. He'd forgotten about that bit. // Duo thought to himself. "Ah, okay. Just take it slow," Duo replied with a tinge of fear in his voice.
 
"It shouldn't hurt, Duo. Your body has stretched to take me so it should start to feel good now." Slowly, Heero eased his hips back, withdrawing a couple of inches and then pushing back in. He thought it would probably be best to only move a little to begin with, until Duo was comfortable with it and realized it wasn't going to hurt. He set a slow but steady rhythm, withdrawing two or three inches and then sliding back inside.
 
The feeling of that heat inside, sliding against his channel walls gave Duo sensations he'd never dreamt could happen. He didn't realize just how sensitive or rich with nerves his passage was. And it seemed that Heero was finding each and every one of them. There was no pain, just a completely foreign sensation of being full and unable to pass anything. The stroking of his nerve endings though soon had him writhing and demanding Heero move faster and deeper.
 
Relieved to see the discomfort on Duo's face replaced with pleasure and the demand that he move faster, Heero was only too happy to comply. His hips began to move at a slightly faster pace, still cautious but withdrawing further and plunging deeper with each stroke. Duo's sheath was tight and hot, the muscles smooth and tormenting in their own way. Now Heero knew just exactly why Duo enjoyed taking him so much. The sensations of his cock being stroked, caressed continuously from tip to base by that incredibly moist heat was intoxicating.
 
Steadily the pace built and as Duo became more comfortable with the act so he began to push his own hips up to meet Heero's downward thrust. The movement of the hard shaft against the tender walls was mind blowing, but when Heero shifted slightly and his cock head brushed over Duo's prostate the vet almost cried out. A gasp of pleasure left his lips instead as his entire nervous system went into sensation overdrive. His limbs trembled while liquid fire tore through his blood stream. Duo was no stranger when it came to his prostate, Heero had touched him there before and Duo had thoroughly enjoyed the sensations he got from it, but nothing could compare to having his sweet spot caressed by the head of Heero's penis.
 
Knowing that he'd obviously hit Duo's sweet spot, Heero angled again. If he could rub against Duo's prostate as much as possible then the pleasure his partner would feel would far out weigh any discomfort. Duo's body arched into his again, the inner walls closing slightly around his shaft and stimulating him further. Heero didn't know how long he would be able to keep this up, he was so close already. Shifting his body weight, Heero managed to bring a hand between them and locate Duo's cock. The flesh was thick and heavy in his hand, sticky with Duo's pre cum and Heero closed his fist. The strokes were slow but steady, moving in counter rhythm to his thrusts. While Duo was demanding he move faster, Heero refused. He wanted to take it slow, not only to enjoy it for as long as possible, but Heero knew from experience that Duo's ass would be sore tomorrow and he didn't think the vet would want people asking questions about his gait.
 
"Yes," hissed Duo as Heero's cock hit his prostate again. His body was fairly thrumming with pleasure, tingling from head to toe in bliss. Heero's hand stroking his length added to the enjoyment and Duo wondered if he would survive the experience. Why the hell he'd waited for so long to enjoy this he couldn't figure out. He gave up thinking though and relaxed into the sensations, opting to simply feel and go with his body's needs.
 
Heero's hand sped up. He needed to make his lover come, and soon. The pace and caressing of his cock by Duo's channel wasn't helping him in keeping his own orgasm at bay and Heero was becoming desperate. He knew Duo was also close, the tensing of his lover's body beneath him, the arching of Duo's hips as his sweet spot was brushed told Heero that. Leaning forwards, Heero pressed a kiss to Duo's throat and the let his words ghost over Duo's ear. "Come for me, Duo."
 
Unable to hold back any longer, Duo gave in to his body's desire. His spine bowed as hips thrust up, drawing Heero's shaft deeper inside and hitting his prostate again. The pleasure flooded his nervous system and combined with Heero's stroking of his cock, Duo let go and flew. He tumbled over the edge into nirvana, seed pulsing from his slit and coating Heero's hand.
 
With Duo's climax running through his body so the heated passage began a series of rhythmical contractions, trapping and caressing Heero's cock. It was the last straw for the accountant and with a keening cry he found his own completion. The inner walls milked his cock, encouraging his fluid to spurt forth and be swallowed by Duo's bowels. Heero let himself be drawn into the pleasure, nerves singing, brain numb to anything other than the sensations coursing through him.
 
As the force of their climaxes began to recede, Heero slumped against his lover, breath panting, body coated in sweat. He shifted to the side, his softening cock sliding from inside the tight heat to lay spent against his thigh. Duo immediately turned and their arms wrapped around each other, the afterglow consuming them both and they were content to simply lie there and enjoy it.
 
After several minutes had passed, Duo felt enough in control of his body to move and speak. He raised his head and found Heero's lips, kissing his boyfriend deeply. "I really enjoyed that, Heero. Thanks for being gentle with me."
 
"It was my pleasure, Duo. It felt incredible for me too."
 
"I'm sorry it took so long for me to let you... Well, take me."
 
"Hush. You don't have to explain anything, Duo. I understand. It's not something to be given or taken lightly and I'm honored you would allow me the privilege of being the one to take your virginity."
 
Duo's heart felt as if it would burst from inside his chest with the love it held. He couldn't find the words to voice what he was feeling so he decided to simply snuggle close and kiss every exposed piece of Heero's flesh he could find to convey his feelings. He knew Heero would understand.
 
The two bodies remained on the bed for some time, just enjoying the intimacy of being together and bathing in the mutual love they shared. The drying fluids though made their presence felt soon enough and reluctantly the pair got up and took a shower before enjoying dinner and a movie, then heading to bed.
 
* * *
 
Treize watched carefully as Heero brought Taurus around towards the grid. There were five jumps in total, starting at two foot six and rising by two inches each jump to the fifth which stood at three foot two. Treize had set them two strides apart and now Heero was about to bring Taurus around to jump them for the first time.
 
It was Wednesday, Heero's first day back at the stables since Sunday's show. Taurus and Sandy had been rested for the past two days. Treize had kept a close eye on Taurus after his 'incident' with the jump, but the horse had not suffered any damage from the flying poles. His legs were fine and he was ready for some work. Heero had spent the last hour working the chestnut on the flat, practicing turning, stopping and transitions from gait to gait.
 
Heero could feel a subtle difference in the horse, Taurus appeared to be listening to his aids a little better than before. Heero didn't get his hopes up too much though. Taurus could be as good as gold on the flat but as soon as he saw the jumps he became a different animal, pulling and wanting nothing more than to jump. This would be the true test, once Taurus saw the line of jumps, Heero would know if his arms were going to be pulled out of their sockets or not.
 
Grids were a good way of schooling a horse. They made the animal use its hind quarters and take notice of its rider. With only two strides between fences it was imperative the horse listen, otherwise it would run out of steam by the end of the grid and possibly knock down or refuse the last couple of jumps. Grids were also useful to calm a hot headed horse which is why Heero tended to use them a lot with Taurus, although he was seriously beginning to wonder if he needed to find another method of schooling for the impatient gelding.
 
Steadying the canter, Heero maintained a light contact with Taurus' mouth whilst driving the horse together with his legs and seat. The amount of contained energy Heero held between his hand and leg felt like a stick of dynamite. Heero was just waiting, prepared for the inevitable explosion once Taurus saw the jumps.
 
Heero could see Treize standing to the side, ready with advice should he need it and was grateful. He'd learnt a lot from Treize, the skills and knowledge the older man shared had seen Heero's riding improve tremendously. Heero sat down in his saddle and turned Taurus for the grid. His legs came on, pushing the horse forwards as the first of the fences approached.
 
Taurus pricked his ears and eyed the jumps. His stride shortened as he approached and a ripple of apprehension went through his frame.
 
Heero sat down harder and pushed the slowing horse forwards. Treize watched, noting the gelding slowing down and Heero's attempts to keep the horse together. Four strides away from the first fence, Taurus slammed the brakes on and refused to go any closer. Heero ran a soothing hand down the sweating neck and turned Taurus away from the jump, pushing him back into canter and circling. With the rhythm established once again, Heero turned Taurus back to the grid and rode hard at it.
 
The driving legs and seat ensured that Taurus continued to go forward, approaching the first of the fences again. This time Heero thought that the horse was going to take the grid, the animal's body continuing to move forwards. Two strides away from the fence and Taurus propped, dropped his shoulder and ducked out the side. Heero almost came off.
 
"Enough!" Treize shouted and began to walk over from where he'd been standing by the gate.
 
Heero managed to get himself back in the saddle and bring Taurus to a halt, then walked the gelding over to his approaching boss. "Take him into the stables, Heero."
 
"But, if I stop now and let him get away with it, he'll be twice as difficult tomorrow," Heero protested.
 
"Heero. I know what you're saying and under normal circumstances I would agree. However, there is something not right here and I think I know what it is. Take the horse in and meet me in the tack room. We need to talk." Treize turned on his heel and walked away leaving Heero with no choice but to follow.
 
With Taurus unsaddled, Heero made his way into the tack room where Treize waited for him. The man looked up as Heero entered and motioned for him to sit at the small table in the corner. Treize made them both a coffee and handed Heero a mug. The tack room had its own kettle and a small 'fridge so if the employees wanted a drink they could easily get one and not have to go back to the cottage or sleeping quarters to get it, it also made a perfect lunch room and place to sit, relax and chat whilst cleaning the many pieces of tack the Kushrenada horses used.
 
Sitting opposite, Treize cut to the chase. "What do you think is Taurus' problem?"
 
"If I didn't know any better I'd say the horse is scared."
 
"I think you've hit the nail on the head. Not so much scared as he's lost confidence. Taurus has always jumped anything he's been put at, he's never refused, never hit anything or had an accident of any shape or form over a jump. The crashing of the jump at the show appears to have unnerved him and caused the horse to lose his confidence. That's my opinion."
 
"He's willing enough on the flat, but then he's always been fairly responsive there. It's when he's about to jump he's always been a handful."
 
"Yeah. He's never had reason to fear a jump but I'm afraid he does now and that's the root of the problem. He's thinking that every jump he tries is going to result in him being hurt by those poles."
 
"But he wasn't hurt at the show, Duo went over him completely and said there wasn't a mark on him and Duo would know, he's a vet," Heero stated.
 
"The scar isn't physical, Heero. It's mental. Taurus now thinks that every jump is going to bite him. I'd say the knock he took, while not damaging him in any visible way like cutting him or such, hurt enough through bruising or jarring that he now sees every jump as pain.""Sounds feasible." Heero chewed on Treize's words for a moment. "Think we can cure him?"
 
"I'd say this is actually a blessing in disguise."
 
"How?"
 
"If Taurus is now wary of the jumps he should start to listen to his rider and behave himself."
 
"Not much good if I can't get him to even approach a fence," muttered Heero.
 
"I think we need to take him back to basics, complete basics. If we start again and go slowly he should come good, be more manageable and have a healthy respect for show jumps."
 
"You want me to go back to pole and cavalletti work with him?"
 
"I think that will be the only way we'll get him jumping again."
 
Heero cocked his head. "Could work."
 
"Time will tell."
 
The pair sat for a few minutes in silence, Heero contemplating what Treize had said about Taurus and taking the horse completely back to the beginning of his education and Treize musing over how best to broach the other subject he wanted to talk to Heero about. Treize decided it would be better to come right out and simply ask, as long as he made it perfectly clear to Heero that he wasn't about to judge him in any way or change their employment arrangement then Heero would hopefully talk to him.
 
"Heero?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"I hope you don't mind me asking this and I want to reassure you that your answer will not change anything at all regarding the relationship we share or your employment here."
 
Heero looked up sharply.
 
"Just what exactly is your relationship with Doctor Maxwell? I know you share a residence and do the bookwork for his practice, but you seem a lot closer than just friends. Are you gay?"
 
Heero felt the color drain from his face. How the fuck did Treize find out? And more to the point, what was his answer going to be?
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...