Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time, Fault and Out ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G'boys, I just borrow them from time to time to play with and return them a whole lot happier, ne?
 
Rating: NC 17
 
Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4
 
Warnings: AU, OOC, Lemon, Yaoi, Angst, Fluff, Sap, Vet themes.
 
Summary: Set 2 years after Equinity. Heero is now riding for the Kushrenada stable as well as attempting to qualify Zero for the Nations Cup team and ultimately his dream of riding at the Olympic games. But life is never an easy ride.
 
Notes: All the information on showjumping, horses, etc is taken from my own knowledge of the sport having been a competitor and now judge for many years and is written from an Australian perspective. The rules and regulations are courtesy of the E.F.A Handbook. (Equestrian Federation of Australia) Should you have any questions just e-mail me.
 
Fic 2 in the "Equine Intervention" Arc.
 
Dedication: To Klingonpoodle who gave me the plot bunny for the first fic and has since supplied my muse with its own plot bunny farm, and to 'Teddy Bear' my own courageous little showjumper whom Zero is based upon.
 
 
"Time, Fault and Out"
 
November. 2005 ShenLong
 
Chapter 11
 
Relena looked up and smiled. "It's nice to see you again too, Treize."
 
Jenny returned carrying a silver tray with cups, saucers, tea pot, sugar and milk. She set the tray down on the small coffee table. "Would you like me to pour?"
 
"No, thank you. That won't be necessary, Jenny," Treize said as he stepped over and sat down opposite Relena.
 
"Very well. Dinner will be ready in an hour. Will Miss Relena be staying for dinner?"
 
Treize raised an eyebrow at Relena. "Care to join me for dinner?"
 
"Thank you, that would be lovely."
 
Jenny smiled. "I'll set another place." With that the housekeeper left, closing the door behind her.
 
Treize began to pour the tea, handing Relena her cup before taking his own and sitting back in the chair. "I thought you were in Europe."
 
"I was, but I came back early. There isn't a great deal on the market over there at the moment."
 
"Did you find anything at all?"
 
"One stallion and a couple of mares. They will be arriving in two months time, then they have to go into quarantine for six weeks before I can have them taken to the stud."
 
"What's the stallion like?"
 
"Nice. He's sixteen three, dapple gray, nine years old."
 
"Breeding?"
 
"Pure Holstiener. He's done the European circuit with quite a bit of success. He's stood at stud in Germany for the last two seasons and his progeny look promising. Head's a little plain but his shoulders are flat and sloping. The hind quarters on him though - absolutely magnificent."
 
"And the mares?"
 
"One Hanoverian, the other Holstiener. Both sixteen two, one bay, one brown. The Hanoverian is a five year old, broken but not competed. The Holstiener is eight, unbroken broodmare with two foals already produced."
 
"What's the breeding?" Treize leaned forwards and topped up his tea.
 
"The mares are by Talisman and Wildfleur, while the stallion is by Millionaire out of a mare called Peacetime."
 
Treize had heard of the stallion, Millionaire, he'd sired some of Europe's top show jumpers. "It sounds like you might have something good with the stallion. Have you decided which mares you're going to put him to?"
 
Relena shook her head. "Not yet. I'm going to have a look back over the bloodlines and see which of the current broodmares would be the most suitable."
 
"I'll be interested to come and have a look at him once he's out of quarantine."
 
"And no doubt you'll want to throw a saddle on him and see what he's like," Relena laughed.
 
"But of course."
 
"First I have to get them over here. Don't worry, Treize. Once they have cleared quarantine and are settled at the stud you can take Peacemillion out and put him through his paces."
 
"Peacemillion?" Treize questioned.
 
"That's the stallion's name."
 
"Ah."
 
The door to the drawing room opened and conversation ceased for the moment as Jenny announced that dinner was ready whenever they were. Treize left the housekeeper to show Relena through to the dining room while he quickly went and freshened up.
 
***
 
Standing on the stone steps at the front of the mansion, Treize watched the disappearing tail lights of Relena's car as she left. He turned and went back into the house, heading for the drawing room and decanter of whiskey that had been calling all night. He poured himself a generous measure and took a sip. The alcohol burned a fiery trail down his gullet and into his stomach. Moments later the warmth began to seep through his blood stream.
 
"Will there be anything else this evening, sir?"
 
"No, thank you, Jenny."
 
"Then I will retire for the night. Will you be requiring breakfast at the usual time?"
 
"Yes, please."
 
"Good night then, sir."
 
"Good night, Jenny."
 
The housekeeper left and Treize sat down to enjoy the rest of his whiskey before making his final check on the horses. His eyes slipped half shut as his mind went over Relena's visit. Relena owned the Peacecraft stud. One hundred acres of rolling hills and rich pastures; she was also Treize's closest neighbor. Relena's father had been a breeder of racehorses, running a large and profitable stud that had produced some top thoroughbreds over the years. Relena, like himself had been brought up around the equines and had developed a love for them. Treize's father had often purchased yearlings from the stud and raced them, some successfully, some not. Whereas Treize had gone in for the competitive sport of showjumping, Relena had studied bloodlines and breeding.
 
The woman had assisted in the stud's breeding program until her father's abrupt passing when she was only fourteen. Once she'd inherited the stud, her mother having died when Relena was only ten, she shocked everyone by disposing of all the thoroughbred stock except for one stallion and a few broodmares. Then she continued to shock by buying two warmblood stallions and a select group of mares and proceeding to breed with them, infusing some of the thoroughbred blood along the way to add refinement and speed. When the first crop of foals hit the ground people began to speculate about Relena's ability to run such a large operation at a young age, but Treize hadn't. He had a pretty good idea what Relena was up to and so it came as no surprise when the woman approached him with her plans.
 
He'd sat quietly while Relena had explained her reasons and long term goals, and had admitted she'd had an excellent foresight. It was very simple. Everyone was breeding thoroughbreds and while there was still good money to be made in the racing game, there was a market out there that was even more lucrative, one that hadn't been fully tapped yet. Showjumping and dressage were two major equine sports that were on the rise and the demand for quality stock was high. With the country beginning to send teams to compete at International level it was becoming apparent that the current type and quality of stock wasn't up to International standards.
 
Relena had seen the opportunity to make some very good money and aid the sports at the same time. She took a gamble by selling the thoroughbreds and using the money to purchase top stock from Europe. The resulting foals she hoped would excel in their respective discipline and that's why she'd sought out Treize.
 
Knowing the man's drive and ambition as well as his skills she'd offered him a proposition to suit them both. Relena would breed the horses, raise them at the stud and once they were two year olds, Treize would go over them. Those he deemed good enough to make the top grade in showjumping he would take back to his own stables. Those he didn't think would amount to anything were broken in and given basic education before being sold. Relena paid Treize for his time in breaking the youngsters, a fixed price.
 
Those that Treize took on for his own stable he had the option of either keeping for himself, in which case he would pay Relena an agreed sum, or selling at a handsome profit which they split on a 60 - 40 ratio, once the horse had competed successfully and attained A grade level of competition. Relena taking the larger share of the profit didn't bother Treize as he got to keep all the winnings from the horses.
 
It was a good arrangement, one that suited them both. Relena was fast making a name for herself as a breeder of top stock while Treize was fulfilling his ambitions of competing at International level.
 
The new horses that Relena had told him about had sparked his interest. The stallion especially. He was keen to see the animal first hand as well as put him through his paces. If he was half as good as his sire he would prove to be invaluable to the Peacecraft bloodlines. Finishing off his whiskey, Treize got up and wandered to the back door, slipping his feet into an old pair of sneakers and walking down to the stables to make his rounds for the evening.
 
* * *
 
Catherine had Mondays and Tuesdays off from the practice, Heero taking over on the Mondays as his days free from the Kushrenada stable were Sundays and Mondays. Tuesdays were the only days now that Hilde and Duo had to cope on their own and they weren't too bad as the practice was usually quiet during the first couple of weekdays. With them having attended the show on the Sunday, Treize had given Heero the Tuesday off in lieu of the Sunday and Heero took advantage of the extra day to do a little more work with Shini.
 
Duo had done the morning consults and Hilde was rostered for the evening ones. There wasn't anything booked for surgery and Duo had been contemplating mowing the lawn and planting some vegetables in the vegetable patch that Heero had spent the morning digging over. When Heero mentioned he was going to teach Shini to lunge that afternoon, all thoughts of mowing the lawn went directly out of Duo's head.
 
With lunch finished, Duo accompanied his boyfriend to the paddock and the colt who greeted them, immediately looking for carrots. Heero caught the youngster and brought him up to the stable block where Shini was given a quick brush over. Duo stood patting the steel gray neck while Heero fetched the gear he would need from the tack room. With the gear all assembled, Heero began to place it on the young colt. First went the roller [1], fitting snugly around Shini's girth area, Heero checking that it wasn't pinching in any way. Next was the lunging cavesson, followed by the lunging rein. Heero deemed the horse to be ready and slipped the halter off. Leading Shini out to the 'work' paddock, Duo followed behind with the lunging whip.
 
"Do you mind helping me to get him started, Duo?"
 
"Love to. Just tell me what you want me to do."
 
"Stand with him there while I feed the lunge rein out. I'll stand in the middle then I'll ask him to walk on, when I do, you start to walk, leading him in a circle with you. I want him to learn the voice commands for walk and halt and to stay out there on the circle."
 
"Sounds simple enough," Duo replied.
 
"Right. Let's see how we get on. Walk on."
 
Duo began to walk, leading Shini beside him. The colt followed easily enough.
 
"Halt."
 
Duo immediately stopped walking and Shini stopped beside him.
 
"Good," Heero said. "Walk on."
 
The process was repeated several times, Duo leading the colt while Heero gave the commands. After a short while, Duo let go of the cavesson and simply walked beside the colt, still stopping and starting as Heero gave the word. Slowly, Duo began to move away from Shini, letting the colt stop and start to Heero's voice until eventually, Duo stepped away completely and watched from a short distance. Shini was smart and caught on pretty quick. He did try to turn around and come in towards Heero at one point, but Heero had the lunge whip correctly positioned and gave the colt a gentle poke in the ribs to push him back out. The poke was enough to send the colt skittering back out and he didn't try it again. Heero spent another ten minutes just getting Shini to walk and halt before calling an end to the lesson. Coiling the lunge rope up, Heero walked out to where Shini stood and patted the colt. Duo came over and produced a welcome carrot.
 
"How come you went out to him and not bring Shini in to you?" Duo asked.
 
"It's a case of discipline. If I let him come into me then whenever he thinks he's had enough he will just turn and try to come in, and that can be dangerous."
 
"I see. So how exactly do you keep him out there on his own circle and why lunge anyway?" Duo's curiosity had gotten the better of him.
 
"Lunging is a good way to tone up muscles. It's also an invaluable teaching aid in preparation for when I finally break him in. If he learns the voice commands for walk, trot, canter and halt on the lunge, when I first get on him and start to teach him the leg aids it will be much easier. I'll apply a light pressure with my leg and at the same time tell him to walk on. Gradually he will associate the leg pressure with the word and action and then I can begin to stop using the voice and just use the leg, reins and seat. As for how I keep him out there - it's quite simple. I make a triangle out of the horse, lunge rein and whip with me being the apex. I walk the smaller inner circle and he walks the outside, larger circle. By keeping the whip positioned at his flank area, should he try to cut his circle I can easily push him back out by poking him gently. Having the whip in that position also allows me to use it to drive him forwards." Heero patted the gray neck.
 
"Well, that makes sense. Good boy, Shini. He seems to be picking it up quite well."
 
"He's not the only one who was very obedient," Heero said with a sly grin.
 
"Hey!"
 
"You seemed to be doing quite well at taking orders. I wonder just how willing you are to completely follow orders." Heero gave his boyfriend a sultry look.
 
Duo felt the flush of heat as it spread over his body. "That would depend on who is giving the orders and what those orders were," he replied in a husky tone.
 
"Maybe we should find out."
 
"Ahhh..." Duo moaned. His mind began to conjure up all sorts of scenes that could result from Heero's words.
 
"I'm going to take Shini in now and untack him. Feel like a little ride once I'm done?"
 
"Now that depends on what sort of riding you have in mind," Duo said with a smirk.
 
"Maybe I should bring my whip and spurs."
 
Duo was now rock hard and aching. "Why are we still standing here for then? Come on, the sooner we get Shini sorted out, the sooner we can go riding."
 
With a chuckle, Heero gave the vet a quick kiss and took the colt back to the stables.
 
***
 
Entering the house fifteen minutes later, Duo made sure to lock the door. They kissed in the kitchen, holding each other close and grinding their hips together. Somehow they made it through the kitchen and along the hall, still kissing and nipping, hands wandering and trying to find buttons and zippers. They stumbled through the bedroom door, Duo's pants around his knees, Heero's clinging precariously to his hips. They pulled apart long enough to remove the last of their garments and then tumbled to the bed, Duo tossing the stuffed animals to the floor to make way for their heated bodies.
 
Kissing resumed, Duo pushing Heero to his back and laving his lover's skin with licks and nips. Finding a nipple, Duo flicked his tongue across and then nibbled lightly, enjoying Heero's moans of appreciation.
 
Heero wanted in on the action too and reached around Duo to tug at his hips. Realizing what Heero wanted, Duo scooted across the mattress and straddled Heero's head, bringing his cock in line with Heero's mouth which immediately sucked lightly on the head. Duo groaned before bending his own head to lick at Heero's impressive length.
 
They sucked, nibbled and licked at each other, driving themselves ever higher with pleasure and enjoying each moment. Heero sucked on Duo's balls, rolling them gently in his mouth and savoring the silky feel of the scrotum against his tongue. In return, Duo nipped lightly at the sensitive patch of skin just behind Heero's balls and then kissed it better. Heero's tongue licked over Duo's perineum and then moved further up to trace along the cleft.
 
"Ahhh..." Duo all but screamed and sat up slightly.
 
Heero took advantage, placing his hands on Duo's hips to steady the vet and hold him still as his tongue traversed the cleft again, this time pausing to tease at the tight pucker of flesh.
 
"Oh, fuck. That feels incredible, Heero."
 
Heero was enjoying himself too much to remove his mouth and reply. He ran his tongue around in small circles, tormenting the sensitive nerves and coaxing more moans from the vet. Spreading Duo's cheeks wider apart, He brought his lips into play, kissing along the crevice and then stabbing at the hole with his tongue.
 
Duo squirmed and rocked under the assault, pleasure sang along his nerves, desire pulsed through his veins and his cock twitched with need.
 
Heero reached across and slipped a hand underneath the pillow to find the tube of lubrication. His heart was beating fast, tongue still distracting Duo as he wiggled the tube out and managed to uncap it. He coated his fingers thoroughly and then paused, hesitating, unsure of what Duo's reaction would be.
 
Over the past couple of years they had explored each other's bodies, discovering their likes and dislikes, pleasured each other with hands and mouths. They made love regularly but Heero had always been the bottom. Since the first time they had become intimate and Duo had voiced his concerns about being bottom, Heero had relented and never pushed the issue. He figured Duo would let him know when he wanted to try the reverse role. So far though, Duo had seemed content to continue to top.
 
Heero didn't mind, he enjoyed being on the receiving end of Duo's love, but he couldn't help the curiosity he felt and the need to experience love making from a top point of view. He knew that most of Duo's fears of bottoming stemmed from his insecurity about their relationship, but they had been a couple now for over two years and Heero had decided it was time to stop waiting, time to push things a little and see if he could get Duo to try being the uke.
 
Pulling his mouth away, Heero quickly brought his fingers to Duo's anus and began to circle, pushing just the tip of one finger inside while the other traced back and forth over the exposed cleft. Duo had allowed Heero to finger him before and seemed to enjoy it a lot, Heero was hoping to have his lover writhing in pleasure before he asked permission to take him.
 
Duo lowered his head again and resumed his feeding at Heero's groin. The tongue had nearly driven him to distraction, his balls ached fiercely and his cock throbbed. He was aware of Heero's fingers sliding inside and he enjoyed the sensations of those strong digits as they caressed his inner walls.
 
Gently and carefully, Heero began to work his fingers in and out, stretching the tight, virginal muscle. Duo's body felt hot and tight around his fingers and he longed to feel that warmth and tightness around his cock. A third finger was added, moving with the other two and stretching Duo's passage further. Pushing in deeper, Heero found the spongy bump of Duo's prostate and began to stroke over it, causing the vet to moan and pant with need. Knowing he had to stop now and find out Duo's reaction, Heero reluctantly removed his fingers.
 
"Why did you stop?" Duo asked as he looked over his shoulder.
 
"Duo..."
 
The tone of Heero's voice, the hesitancy in it sent a chill down Duo's spine and he lifted his legs to move his body and lie down next to his lover. "Heero?"
 
"Duo..." Heero pulled his lover into his arms, running a hand back along the vet's spine to his ass and then dipping a finger into the cleft. "Duo... I want, will you let me?"
 
"What, Heero?" Duo had a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach.
 
"Duo, you always make love to me and don't get me wrong, I love it, I love you, but..." Heero gave a sigh of frustration at his lack of words. "Can I? I'd like to make love to you. Will you let me take you? Please?"
 
Duo froze, all his past fears coming back to him. He struggled with his mind, telling himself that those fears were unfounded now. Heero had proven his love for Duo on more than one occasion. He wasn't about to take off once he'd gotten to screw his ass. He loved making love to Heero and had to admit he'd been a little curious as to how it would feel to have Heero make love to him, but as always the fears had overridden and Duo had again hidden behind his insecurities.
 
"I'll still be here in the morning, I'll still be here next week, next year. Duo, I'm not going to leave you just because I made love to you, nor will it mean I don't want you making love to me. I love it when you make love to me, you're gentle, kind and affectionate. I want you to experience how good it feels to be taken. If you really don't want to then that's okay too. I'll understand."
 
The sincerity in Heero's voice tugged at Duo's heart strings and he knew in his mind it was time to put those fears to rest. Heero loved him, Heero wasn't about to leave him.
 
"Okay," Duo replied, his voice a little unsteady.
 
At first, Heero wasn't sure he'd heard right and then when he looked into Duo's eyes he knew he had. He could see fear, uncertainty in those amethyst pools; but he could also see love and trust. He leaned close and placed a tender kiss to Duo's lips. "Thank you. I promise to be very gentle, I won't hurt you. If you feel uncomfortable or anything hurts, you tell me and I'll stop straight away.
 
Duo gave him a rueful smile. "I already know it's probably gonna hurt, or at least be uncomfortable - but I trust you, Heero."
 
Heero's heart cracked and he kissed his lover long and deep, telling him with his kiss just how much this gift meant to him. "Lie on your back and spread your legs for me, I want to make sure you're fully prepared.
 
Duo did as Heero asked, lying on his back and opening his thighs. A ripple of apprehension ran through him as he watched Heero applying lube to his fingers. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to relax, feeling Heero's fingers at his entrance again and then gently sliding in. All he could do was trust that Heero would look after him.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc.....
 
[1] To see what a roller, lunging cavesson and lunging rein look like they have some pretty good pics here: http://www.kingstons.net.au/category114_1.htm
 
For information on the Holstiener breed of horse: http://www.imh.org/imh/bw/holstein.html
 
For information on the Hanoverian breed of horse: http://www.imh.org/imh/bw/hanov.html