Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Open your heart Bijou! Boss begins his journey along the river sine ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is going to be long so just know because there's a lot of ground to cover and don't worry HG is not ending after this they'll be new episodes that I have in production.

And for those who checked out Hakeru's double life I'll add a prologue following the events and specials so far.

Also please note that after Hakeru's story there are episodes I never could finish so look out for later this summer.

Though this chapter is fairly long you'll love every word. I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we last left Boss he was rowing along the stream on his way to Soroto village. After taking the Rami advised he found himself took over by the beauty of the river.

It was daybreak now and Boss's arms were getting stiff from rowing all night but he didn't care noir did he stop to rest, always keeping a steady, fast pace.

(Thinking)

Boss: This is tough but I'm not giving up. All this time I thought I was here for Bijou but there's another reason.

Lately I've been wondering if I'm really am as strong as I thought. I don't just mean my physical strength but my mental strength as well. Ever since I heard Hakeru's difficult story and witnessed how T.W's painful memories nearly broke himself in two I've been reflecting my mental attitude as well.

The hams must know I'm gone by now, and Bijou's probably angry with me for not telling her or anyone were I went.

The only reason I did that is so if I didn't find Henrietta I wouldn't have gotten her hopes up.

But what surprises me more than anything is T.W. He's been through things that until he arrived we knew nothing about.

But even after all the pain he went through, and while he breaks down sometimes he usually so happy and carefree.

It was odd how we used to argue so much, but there's something about that kid that gets me right here (Rubs at his chest were his heart would be)

I know he's not my kid but sometimes I feel somewhat responsible for him even though he can great care of himself and others around him.

(Sighs)

Boss had made his way to a log tunnel with the bottom of the log sawed off. Above the tunnel was a sign that read-

"Enter this tunnel to reach Soroto Village!"

Boss: I'm almost there!

As Boss entered the tunnel he thought more of Bijou and the others and what he'd say when he saw them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 16 Open you heart Bijou! Boss begins his

Journey along the river sine

Translation-

Chapter 16 Open you heart Bijou! Boss begins his

Journey along the river sine

Meanwhile back in the park where daybreak also hit our ham friends awoke to a new day.

Hamtaro and slowly opened there eyes showing them the new day around them and noticing a blanket around them that wasn't there before.

Hamtaro: Oh, where did this blanket come from?

Bijou wiggled her body around as she quietly opened her eyes.

Bijou: Oh, good morning Hamtaro. Did you get this Blanket for us?

Hamtaro: No I was going to ask you the same question.

Then around that moment T.W who awoke before everyone else climbed up the tree to the awoken Bijou and Hamtaro.

T.W: Good morning you two.

Hamtaro: Hey T.W

Bijou: T.W do you know who put this blanket around us?

T.W: Oh that was me I didn't want you catch cold up here.

Hamtaro and Bijou looked around to see they were still in the tree they were sitting in last night.

Hamtaro: So you mean to say we've slept in this tree all night?

Bijou: Where are the others? they must've spent all night looking for us!

T.W: Oh we found you guys asleep last night so we bunked in those giant sunflowers so we could keep our eyes on you. Anyway I'm getting breakfast ready so come down soon.

As T.W climbed down the tree the two just looked at each other very confused in heart.

A few minutes had passed and everyone met in that patch of flowers for some breakfast. T.W had been brought along a makeshift outdoor kitchen and was cooking away.

As he was getting breakfast ready the hams gathered around in a circle talking about there experiences yesterday.

Maxwell: I went to this book shop and got some great finds and at bargain prices to boot.

Hakeru: Speaking of boots I won this cute pair of them for being the best Jazzerciser at class yesterday

(While he was brewing tea)

T.W: That's great Hakeru, so what did you do yesterday Pashmina?

Pashmina: Oh I found this cute clothing store and they had this pink mini-coat I wanted but I was a little short of seeds.

Dexter: I could give you the amount you need I brought some seeds for an emergency.

Pashmina: That's very sweet of you Dexter but I really couldn't-

Just then Howdy crept up to her.

Howdy: Of course you couldn't when I could offer more.

Pashmina: Thanks but it's really not necessary.

Dexter: Pashmina's right Howdy it's most certainly not necessary to put up a bribe.

Howdy: Me?! You're the one who offered!

Dexter: You offered too!

Howdy: Well you're rationalizing!

Dexter: I don't how you know that but I'm not!

Howdy: Yes you are.

Dexter: No, I'm not!

Then they got really close to each other, scrunched their noses together and went at it!

Howdy: I said you're rationalizing so you are!

Dexter: No, I'm not!

T.W got fed up and shouted-

T.W: ENOUGH!!!!

They quickly stopped auguring and looked at T.W's angered expression.

T.W: All I wanted was a nice breakfast so we could talk about our day yesterday. SO FOR OUNCE CAN'T YOU TAKE A HOLIDAY FROM YOUR OBSESSIVE ARGUING?!!?!

After that outburst T.W quietly went back to cooking, leaving Howdy and Dexter looking at each other still stunned from what there usually quiet friend's rage.

Howdy: He's right Dex we shouldn't let this adventure pass us by. Let's not fight anymore, at least the rest of the morning.

Truce?

At first Dexter just looked at him then somewhat convincingly says-

Dexter: All right then, truce.

The two shake on it and things resume to normal. They then turn to Pashmina bowing before her.

Both: We're sorry Pashmina. We still want you to have some of our seeds so you can buy that coat. Think of it as a gift from both of us, please forgive us.

Pashmina: Of course I will but I hoped you learned your lesson this time. Anyway there was the coat and then I went to the tailor shop and had the tear on my scarf mended.

Penelope: Okwee, Okwee!

Pashmina: Oh yeah Penelope said she saw this neat bicycle in the toy shop window we passed. Is that a new bow tie Dexter?

Dexter: Indeed it is I saw it in that same tailor shop and I had to buy it.

Howdy: T.W and I went the housewares store, I founds some accents for my apron.

T.W: And I found this super cool oven so I bought it. I'll pick it up we when leave.

Bijou: Speaking of leaving I hope we find Boss soon, anyway Hamtaro and I spent the day here just the two of us.

Hamtaro: I enjoyed myself yesterday. Anyone else do something?

Cappy: I got this new hat; I think they call it a beret. Or was it a chapeau?

T.W: It's actually called beret chapeau is the French name for hat. It's France's signature hat. Well Breakfast's ready I hope you like waffles

T.W got out his dinette set and plated up some mini-Belgium waffles, peeled slices of apples he found, and some pecans.

He also served some tea brewed from leaves he found in a community garden by the pond, and to go with the waffles he gave everyone a little pitcher of homemade hazelnut syrup he brought form home.

Bijou: Hmm, this is a good start to a good day.

(Smiles)

T.W: I knew it'd be

Everyone: Let's eat!

Everyone began dining on the delicious looking spread. T.W was nervous and afraid it didn't come out right. Luckily it came through just fine and everyone continued to talk about what they did yesterday.

Sandy: I thought there wouldn't be much for me to do and then I saw Hakeru go inside that dance studio and decided to follow her. It turns out they had gymnastics class that looked interesting so I signed up. The teacher was like so amazed when he saw what I can do.

Stan: Well I had a quiet day at the spa, a warm sensuous hot spring, my pores opened and tingly, a voluptuous broad on each arm massaging there tiny feminine paws on my rough and masculine body

Everyone just stared at him the guys somewhat jealous/confused and the girls feeling like cheap, used trash.

Stan: Oh those girls were so good to me. What passion, what control, what-

Then Sandy stuffed some food down Stan's mouth to shut him up.

Sandy: Some things are best left unsaid ok bro?

Stan just mumbled with food in his mouth trying to swallow.

Panda: I went to this furniture store; they have some of the most beautifully detailed wooden chairs I've ever seen.

Oxnard: I went jogging around to loose this spare tire. T.W do you have any rice?

T.W: Sure Oxy but don't you like my waffles?

Oxnard: Yeah but I really need to trim down.

T.W: All right then

T.W took some leftover rice and put in a bowl along with some fish he caught early this morning de boned and cut into pieces with a pair chopsticks on the bowl.

T.W: Here you are buddy enjoy.

Oxnard: Thanks, krump, krump, krump.

Meanwhile still rowing along the river Boss could see what began to look like a row of houses and buildings.

Boss: I can see some buildings I must be almost there. I've got get closer.

Boss had been rowing non- stop and his arms were exhausted but he still would stop to rest he had to make it. After a further hour of rowing, Boss finally reached the shoreline.

Boss: I made it, this must be Soroto village.

Boss rowed to a dock and tied the boat down. He then got out stretching his body back into motion.

"1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, said Boss as he stretching." Oy, I feel so stiff that's what spending all night and half the day in a boat will do for ya.

Boss continued to stretch for awhile longer then he untied the boat from the dock and sent it back down the river for Sondra and Rami.

Then with his backpack securely wrapped around him Boss venture into the village feeling his journey is nearly over.

Meanwhile back at the Osibaka Annette and Gari are in the lobby working o some paperwork wondering were Boss is.

Annette: When do you think Boss will come back son?

Gari: I'm not sure Maman he said he needed to look for someone. (Sighs) The inn isn't the same without Boss here.

Annette: You're right. I hope he finds who he's looking for and that he's giving his body some rest because we'll need him soon.

Just the inn door opened and Rami and Sondra walked up the register.

Annette: Hello there, I'm sorry but were booked try coming back next week.

Rami: Excuse me miss but were not here for a room.

Annette: Oh well how can I help you?

Rami: Does a guy named Boss work here?

Annette: Yes but he's not here right now. I gave him some time off. Are you the friends he was talking about?

Sondra: Well actually we just met him last night at the conference.

Rami: He asked us to give you this message-

We soon flashback to last night

Sondra: Don't forget to meet us at the post office ok!

Boss: I will and tell everyone at the Osibaka inn I'm alright and that return soon!

End of flashback as we find them sitting in the staff dining room.

Annette: So he's now going to your village along the river for your mother's friend might be the girl he searching for?

Rami: Yes miss that's correct.

Annette had been blushing every time Rami called her "miss" making her feel young.

Rami: Are you okay did I say something wrong?

Annette: Well in a way I think we should introduce ourselves I'm Ms Annette Enshire, over there is my son Gari. But you can call me Annette.

Rami: I'm Rami and this is my best friend Sondra.

Sondra: Hey, there!

Rami: I'd wager Boss is already at my village we're supposed to meet him there so we better go.

As Rami and Sondra got up from the table and leave for the out to the lobby Annette said-

Annette: Hold it right there!

They stop and turn to see a gleam in Annette's eyes.

Annette: You're not going without us, right Gari?

Gari: Right!

They look puzzled at first but smile and say-

Both: Of course let's go!

Meanwhile after a filling breakfast Bijou and the others begin the search for Bijou's town square compadres.

Hamtaro: We all agree to meet here in an hour, right?

All except Penelope: Right!

Penelope: Okwee!

Hamtaro: Ok then let the great wide ham search begin!

All except Penelope: Yeah!

Penelope: Okwee!

Everyone goes in different directions to find Bijou's friends.

Maxwell sees the bookkeeper outside the book shop so he walks up to him.

Maxwell: Excuse me, Mr. Warren.

Mr. Warren: Oh hello again Maxwell you finished those books already?

Maxwell: No not yet but I was wondering if you know of someone who mentioned knowing anyone named Bijou?

Mr. Warren: Sorry I don't know anything.

Maxwell sighs in disappointment, then he says goodbye and walks to the other side of the street.

Panda goes back to that furniture store and asks an employee there if they knew of Bijou's friends.

Employee: I'm sorry I don't anything.

T.W checks with the salesperson at the housewares store.

Salesperson: Nope I have no idea.

T.W: Sighs

Hakeru and Sandy went back to the dance studio and asked their teacher.

Teacher: Sorry if they weren't in this class I know nothing.

Hakeru and Sandy: Well it was worth a try.

Soon an hour went by and still no leads so everyone went back to the coat of arms all except one.

Hamtaro: So no one found out anything?

Everyone shook there heads

Penelope hung her head.

(Depressingly)

Penelope: Okwee.

Hakeru: Wait a minute where's Cappy?

Just then Cappy came racing up really excited.

Cappy: You guys I found it!

Hamtaro: Found what?

Cappy then came in front of everyone very out of breath.

Cappy: (Pants) I found out were Boss is!

Everyone gasps

They soon Follow Cappy leading the way to the interestingly the Osibaka inn.

The hams burst through the door to see Gari and Annette packing for Soroto Village. Annette stops to notice the hamster with a saucepan on his head and a large group of hamsters behind him.

Annette: I'm sorry but we have no vacancies.

Cappy: We're not here for rooms ma'am, we're here looking for a friend of ours.

Hamtaro: Are you sure you heard right Cappy?

Cappy: Of course I was walking down the street and I noticed these guys in the window talking about going to some village and then I heard them mention Boss's name.

Annette: So you're the friends Boss was telling us about?

Cappy: Yep! I'm Cappy and these are the ham hams. This is Hamtaro, Oxnard, Dexter, Howdy, Pashmina, little Penelope, Panda, the twins Sandy and Stan, and lastly T.W and Hakeru.

Gari felt a sharp jolt when he heard T.W's name.

Gari began to flashback to when he showed Boss the way to the Ham Ham Conference.

Boss: T.W you remind me of him.

End flashback to see a close-up show of Gari's face. Annette began a conversation with the hams.

Bijou: Do you know where Boss is?

Annette: Yep two more of Boss's friends showed up here.

Then Sondra and Rami came from the back re-stocking on supplies. They heard the whole conversation.

Rami: Hey there I'm Rami.

Sondra: And I'm Sondra.

Pashmina: Boss never told us about you.

Sondra: Well I'm not surprised we only met him last night. He looked a little lost and nervous when I saw him come to the Conference so I went up to him and after we got off on the wrong foot we started up chatting.

Then when he told me about helping to get his girlfriend's friend back together again I introduced him to Rami here and now he's probably reached the village and were going there to meet him.

Pashmina: His girlfriend?

Sondra: Yeah you are Bijou right?

Bijou: Actually I'm Bijou and I'm not Boss's girlfriend.

Sondra thought for a minute then realized she got confused.

Sondra: Oh yeah Boss told me that but I forgot the way he talked about you I thought you were a couple.

Bijou blushed and kept quiet for awhile.

Hamtaro: Anyway could you take us to where Boss is?

Rami: Sure but my scooter won't carry us all I'll have to rent a van.

So after checking there supplies on more time they marched out if the inn. Meanwhile Liz and Jonas had heard everything when they were coming down the stairs.

Jonas and Liz: Bijou was that you?

Meanwhile Boss had reached the heart of Soroto and didn't know were to go.

Boss: Oh I knew I forgot something.

I FORGOT TO ASK RAMI WERE HE LIVES!!

(Sighs)

But Boss certainly didn't give up not after coming this far so he walked around and asked everyone he met if they knew were to find Rami's mother or Henrietta with no luck.

A few hours had passed and Boss must have questioned at least 20 hamsters and still was clueless as were to find Rami's house or Henrietta.

Boss: Oh it's nearly the evening and still no leads.

"Is this the end of my journey?" Boss asked himself.

Just then he saw a ham-girl wearing an old fashioned dress, cute shell earrings, and brown work gloves. Her eyes looked like Rami's as does the candy brown fur.

Boss ran up to her hoping that this was Rami's mother.

Boss: Hey, over here!

The woman turned to see a rugged individual calling her.

Boss: Excuse me are you Rami's mother?

Maruko: Yes I am and you are?

Boss: I'm Boss this is kind of along story and I hope I'm not in asking seeing as we just met but could we chat over at your place?

Maruko: Sure I was going home anyway, I have to get this milk and produce home before it spoils.

Boss: I'll help you carry those if you like.

Maruko: That's okay I can manage.

So the two went to Maruko and Rami's home to discuss this further

Meanwhile Bijou and the others rode in a rental van,

With Rami driving on there way to the dock.

(Thinking)

Bijou: This is it, there's no turning back now we're coming for you Boss.

(Thinking)

Hamtaro: Bijou's gotten upset again I know it. I guess this harder for to deal with then any of us. I hope we find soon.

(Thinking)

Hakeru: This may feel selfish but side from all the pain from this whole thing and believe me I know pain there's been some fun stuff in between all this. It's like Hamtaro said no matter how bad a situation is it doesn't have to be negative. It can be a great adventure. He's truly remarkable.

Everyone sent a prayer in their minds for Boss to be okay as they rode closer to Soroto Village and Boss.

Meanwhile at Rami and Maruko's home after putting the groceries away she treats Boss to some coffee and éclairs.

Maruko: (Sips) Before we go any further with this discussion my name's Maruko.

Boss: I'm Boss sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I've been searching for a lead to my friend's friends since I arrived and I've been forgetting my manners.

Maruko: Quite alright I was kind of in the zone myself.

Boss had went on to explain his story of Finding Bijou's friend, making lots of friends, and finding his place in this great new world.

Maruko: So you're looking for an old friend of a lady friend of yours?

Boss: Yes and your son Rami told me you were friends with her. You met her two years ago?

Maruko: Yes you told me around that time your friend moved to your neighborhood. Let's see we hit it off famously and I do recall mentioning an old friend who recently moved. What was her name again?

Boss: Henrietta.

Maruko: Yes I do know someone by that name in fact she's here now.

Boss: Can I see her?

Maruko: Well the last time I saw her she was in the guest room asleep: she stayed the night kind of a sleepover but I'll see if she's awake. Please excuse me.

As Maruko left for the guest Boss was beaming with anticipation, his hopes had never been as high as that moment that in a few seconds he would finally meet the girl he traveled so far and so long face to face.

Maruko knocked on the door of the guest bedroom and waited for a reply.

Maruko: Henrietta. It's Maruko, are you awake?

Maruko knocked again which woke a dazed Henrietta. She had white and caramel fur, over by the nightstand a straw sun hat with a pink bow on the back she always wore, along with a pendant/locket with a picture of her and Bijou when they were little, and red-violet eyes with a tint of pink.

"Yeah I'll be right out said while yawning and half asleep."

Henrietta wiggled out of bed put on her hat and pendant and walked to the door. She opened the door and followed Maruko through the hallway to the breakfast nook.

Henrietta: So what's up?

Maruko: There's someone here who's looking for you. It seems from Bijou's new neighborhood.

Henrietta stopped overtook by what she heard. She hadn't seen or heard from Bijou since she left 2 years ago.

Henrietta: B, Bi-jou?

She then raised the pendant from chest to eye level. She opened the locket compartment to see a picture of her and Bijou when they were still little.

She then flashes back to 2 years and a month ago before Bijou knew she was leaving. She, Bijou and Liz were in the park under a leafy tree reading "The peasant angel" storybook.

"Ounce in a land quite like ours, in a time just like ours there lived a peasant boy named Hamura who lived in a house on the river, read Bijou."

"With his mother, father, and little sister Samiku along with his grandparents work in the family business of farming."

Liz: This is a cool story so far.

Henrietta: Yes keep reading Bijou.

Bijou: One morning as Hamura was getting water from the well he thought he saw someone by the cherry orchard. When he went over he noticed the cherry blossoms flying and swaying in the wind. He noticed a little boy playing in the blossoms.

Henrietta: This is getting really good.

Just as Bijou was about to read further, she looked from her book to see Jonas who preferred to be called Jo walked up.

Jo: Hamha everyone!

Liz: Brother, you're late again.

Jo: I'm sorry I got distracted again. There was this camera I had to buy.

Jo shows the camera to everyone, it was pretty old fashioned like the kind newspaper reporters used but it was in super great condition.

Liz: It's very nice but we had planned to meet to hear Bijou read today and she's already started.

Bijou: its okay Liz I can start over we didn't get that far anyway.

Liz: Ok.

Henrietta: Let's just enjoy ourselves today, there's no need to fight. Go on Bijou.

Bijou: Ok.

Bijou turns back to the first page and begins the story again the flashback ends to see the picture inside Henrietta's pendant with Henrietta nervous about meeting one of Bijou's new friends.

Maruko: I'm right here if you need but I think you need to talk to him alone.

Henrietta: Ok.

As Maruko went out back Henrietta went to the breakfast nook with a brave face. She looked in from the hall and said-

Henrietta: Hello. Are you still here?

"Yes I am said Boss from the other side of the room."

Henrietta came out looking very shy and timid.

Boss: Are you Henrietta?

Henrietta: Yes I am, I understand you've been looking for me? Are you one of Bijou's friends from her new neighborhood?

Boss: Yes I'm Boss, I'm so glad I finally found you. I came to take you back with me so you can visit Bijou.

Henrietta: You mean I'd see Bijou again?

Boss: Yes I want to bring you over to her new house and you can get reacquainted. They don't know I'm here and I've traveled all this way to find you so I want to leave as soon possible.

Henrietta: Oh I want to go with you; I so much want to see Bijou again. But-

Things got silent for awhile both Boss and or Henrietta couldn't say a word. Then Henrietta mumbled-

I don't think Bijou wants to see me. When I herd she was moving I was so sad, so sad in fact I couldn't say goodbye. I sent her a letter but it wasn't the same as giving her a proper goodbye.

Boss: Bijou still thinks about you, and she misses you as much as you miss her. After all you grew up together please change your mind.

Henrietta thought about what it and after a couple of minutes she looked up from her pendant and said-

Henrietta: Ok just show me the way!

Boss: Thank you this means a lot to me and Bijou too.

As Henrietta gears up for the journey ahead, Bijou and the others began to row down the river in the canoe. Everyone was confident that they were close to finding Boss and going home.

Meanwhile at the docks Asura was strenghened bt the food T.W left him but he was still tired and in a very deep sleep

With only 5 days left will Asura be able to take our friends home?

Meanwhile Bijou and the others are closing in on Boss and the recently discovered Henrietta who are on there way back to the city.

Will there Paths cross before they're miles apart again?

Hamtaro: Hey everybody it's Hamtaro here!

T.W: And T.W!]

Hamtaro: Well after 3 days Boss finds Henrietta and we find Boss, quite a day we've lined up so far.

T.W: Yes it's one big happy reunion, though Bijou's still sad. You'd think finding Boss and seeing Henrietta again would be a happy occasion.

Hamtaro: I know what you mean. I hope she'll be all right.

T.W: Next time on the Hamtaro Generation miracle romance special Boss and Bijou's Reconcile.

Boss is Found!! Bijou's mysterious rage

T.W and Hamtaro: You don't want to miss it!

I hope you like it and please when you review get a little personal what did you like, didn't like and please.