Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Boss is found!! Bijou's mysterious rage ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I hope you still like this story enjoy!

Henrietta and Boss went to her house and packed up her stuff for the trip to Bijou's.

Henrietta: So what's it like where you from?

Boss: Sometimes quiet, sometimes active pretty much always interesting. Plus we all hang out in this clubhouse we built at my house; you're welcome to stay there while you're visiting.

Henrietta: That's so nice of you but you already been nice enough already traveling all this way from your homeland just to invite me to your home and to see Bijou again, I wouldn't want to impose.

Boss: You wouldn't be I could use the company, besides it would mean a lot to Bijou if you stayed a few days.

Henrietta: In that case I'd better pack my weekly things.

While Henrietta made some room in her suitcase Boss's stomach began to rumble.

Boss: I guess all that rowing and walking got me hungry again.

Henrietta: Oh there's a restaurant across the street from here you go and eat I can finish up. Order what you like and tell them to put it on my tab.

Boss: I really couldn't.

Henrietta: Now this time I insist you'll want your strength back for the trip back to your homeland so get going.

So while Henrietta finished packing Boss went out to the front porch and sat in the rocking chair still finding it hard to believe he found who he was looking for.

(Thinking)

Boss: I can't believe it I finally found Henrietta so why do I feel so rotten?

Probably no I'm sure it's because I didn't tell the hams I was coming here. I did it so no one would be disappointed if I didn't find her but I now think more harm then good. What if something happened to them when I wasn't there?

No, I can't start thinking like that. I'm sure there fine somehow.

Chapter 17 Boss is found!! Bijou's mysterious rage

Meanwhile Bijou and friends row as hard as they can in the crowded canoe.

All except Penelope: Grooba, grooba, grooba, grooba.

Penelope rowed too thought she wasn't as strong as the others she worked just as hard.

Penelope: Okwee! Okwee! Okwee!

T.W: At this rate will never make it in time, luckily I have an idea.

T.W put down his ore for a moment and rooted through his backpack.

Hamtaro: T.W why'd you stop rowing, are you tired?

T.W: Yes actually but that's not why I thought something that'll help us.

After rooting around for awhile T.W pulled put what looked like a mini-waterwheel.

Hamtaro: Is this another one of those magic items of yours?

T.W: Actually no but it will help us just the same, this is the mini-waterwheel jack.

All except Penelope: The mini-waterwheel jack?!

Penelope: Okwee?

T.W: We can use this to power up our little canoe here into a motorboat. We install it to the back of the boat with some nails, then we wind it up when it unwinds it will create a super fast current sending us to the village in a shot.

Only problem is to someone will have to go to the back of the boat and install it. The only way to do that is to install it underwater in the back of the boat

Sandy: Like that's a drag none of us can swim.

T.W: Then I'll go, Panda can I borrow your tools?

Panda: Well sure but-

T.W: Then hurry we don't have much time!

Panda handed T.W his tools and stood on the edge of the canoe.

Hamtaro: T.W you can't risk it hamsters can't swim!

T.W just stared at him with unnerving confidence and said-

T.W: Well I can!

Hamtaro: Huh!

Before another word was said T.W dived in surprising everyone.

Hamtaro: T.W!

Hakeru: I won't let you do this alone, I'm going in too!

Everyone grabbed onto Hakeru before she dove in too.

Hakeru: Let me go we can't just let him drown!

Rami: There's nothing we can do now we'll just have to see if he can survive.

Hakeru began to struggle harder and harder but the hams would loosen there grip on her.

Meanwhile T.W swam up the stern of the canoe and with a few hammers of a nail he installed the waterwheel jack.

T.W: Yes perfectly installed.

But just then he was winding it to start it up he hit his head on a big rock passing out. Luckily the jack began to unwind and the canoe began to move.

Hamtaro: Hey, wait a minute everyone the canoe's moving by itself.

Rami: Then T.W must've successfully installed the waterwheel.

Everyone was relieved that T.W was successful and we're waiting for him to resurface and he didn't.

Hamtaro: Why isn't T.W resurfacing?

Bijou: I hope nothing-

Just then when they were passing the rock T.W hit they saw him resurface lying passed out on a rock.

Pashmina: There he is over there!

Hakeru: Oh no! We have to stop this boat!

Sondra: How can we?

Hakeru went into T.W's backpack and pulled out the magic umbrella.

Hamtaro: Hakeru you can't it's too dangerous, besides only T.W can make the umbrella work.

Hakeru: I know that's why I'm going to jump over.

Hamtaro: What you can't be serious!

Hakeru: I've never been more serious, Sandy, give me a boost.

Sandy: But-

Hakeru: Hurry we don't have much time!

Sandy: All right then you got it!

Sandy stood at the edge of the boat ready to boost her. Hakeru came charging down the canoe with such force she nearly flipped the boat over.

Hakeru: I have to try; we can't just leave him there!

Hakeru hopped onto Sandy's paws and gave a strong boost off the boat.

Hamtaro: No Hakeru!

She did 2 flips and dove for the rock and luckily latched onto it just inches away from the water.

Sandy: Look guys she made it!

Everyone saw that Hakeru made it safely to T.W.

Pashmina: That's good but we still have a problem, how do we stop this boat?

Panda: I know how, we can anchor our canoe to a stop.

Hamtaro: But how?

Panda: I remember T.W having some rope in his backpack and I brought my steel hammer that'll be heavy enough to stop this boat.

Panda got the rope from T.W's backpack and his steel hammer tied them together and flung it in the water stopping the boat in its tracks.

Hakeru put the umbrella down and propped T.W's body up.

Hakeru Get up! I won't let you go like this! I won't!

Hakeru streamed tears of pain and concern drip from her face onto T.W's body. Amazingly the tears seemed to revitalize him and he came to.

T.W Cough, cough. What happened?

Hakeru: T.W

T.W: I remember now I hit my head on this rock while I was underwater and I washed up here

"T.W! Exclaimed Hakeru all teary eyed."

T.W: Hakeru how did you get to me?

Hakeru: Never mind that now can you get us back?

T.W then noticed Hakeru brought the magic umbrella. He stood up a little wobbly but he'll be okay.

T.W: I'll try grab on!

Hakeru latched onto to T.W as he extended the umbrella carrying them both up in the air. They floated over to the canoe and landed safely inside. Panda to the steel hammer out and the where on there way again.

T.W: Umbrella, retract.

The umbrella shrunk to its normal size and T.W returned it to the backpack.

Bijou: Are you two all right?

Hakeru: Yep we'll be fine.

Hamtaro: That was amazing T.W how did you learn to swim like that?

T.W: It all started when I was a little kid back in Detroit.

Flashback to T.W as a little kid

Like all hamsters I couldn't swim but was terrified of the water very much so even by hamster standards. One day I told myself "If I teach myself to swim I'll get over my fear."

So I practiced in the bathtub, then I moved to a wading pool, and finally I was ready to try the real thing. Most folks thought I was crazy but they watched me expecting to mess up but I didn't care I just shook up my fur and dove right in.

Everyone was shocked especially my mom and grandma seeing me swim across the pond. I was the town celebrity if not for a week. Soon the city started the first swimming academy for hamsters and I was one of the instructors.

End of flashback

Cappy: Wow, what a cool story.

T.W: It was all true. Now Hakeru how did you get to me?

Hakeru: I jumped. I never told you guys this but I've been training in the ways of the samurai swordsman. In my training I gained super fast reflexes which allowed me to jump that far.

T.W: Impressive you know you're pretty amazing.

Hakeru: So are you.

Rami: I hate to break up this tender moment but were almost there.

Everyone turned to see the tunnel with the sign that said-

"Enter this tunnel to reach Soroto Village!"

Rami: This is the entrance to the village.

Bijou: Good, then soon this nightmare will all be over.

As they enter the tunnel there was a sigh of relief among everyone that soon they would all be together again.

Meanwhile after contemplating his thoughts awhile and his rumbling stomach causing him to lose his concentration Boss walks across the street the restaurant Henrietta mentioned.

Over the restaurant door was a beautifully painted sign that read-

"The Sunflower Garden"

(Family is our # 1 promise)

Boss: This must be the place.

Boss went through the swinging door to see a busy looking establishment with some great looking food. He at a nice table by the front window of the restaurant and picked up his menu.

As he looked through the menu he realized how much his missed T.W's home cooking.

Boss: Let's see there's the fruit salsa with home fried potato chips, or there's the trout fried rice with soy sauce and sake.

Then a waiter came over to take Boss's order.

Waiter: Welcome to the sunflower garden were family is our # 1 priority, can I tale your order?

Boss: Yes I'll have the trout fired rice and make the sake a double put it on Henrietta's tab.

Waiter: Of course sir.

After the waiter had left Boss looks out the window and into the blue sky above and an image of Bijou is affixed in his mind.

(Thinking)

Boss: Oh Bijou I hope you'll forgive me. I should've told everyone were I was going right from the start. I hope you're happy and safe wherever you are.

Meanwhile the others had docked and everyone was exploring around the beach.

Rami: Well this is it, Soroto Village.

Sondra: It's even prettier then when I last saw it.

Rami: That's probably because we've spent all month giving it a face lift. We planted trees, seeds, and flowers all around the countryside. Plus we added a few more shops to boost business and employment.

While Sondra and Rami talked for awhile the hams explored the area.

T.W: Atata! I don't believe it!

T.W found some amazing cooking herbs

T.W: Basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme! I've never seen some many fresh wild herbs in a long time.

Rami: Oh yes we get all our herbs here the some of the best quality.

T.W: Would anyone mind if I picked some?

Rami: Not at all there's enough to go around.

T.W: All right then, let's get picking!

While T.W found himself in herb heaven Oxnard found himself in a large berry patch.

Oxnard: I wish I had a basket, oh well I'll just help myself.

Oxnard began gobbling one after another there taste was so wonderful he couldn't stop.

Meanwhile Sandy and Hakeru were lying down on a hilltop watching the clouds go by.

Sandy: You know sometimes you just don't want to do anything but just stare at the clouds.

Hakeru: Yeah I know what you mean sometimes you just have to kick back.

Sandy: So where did you learn that samurai stuff?

Hakeru: I've self taught myself through books and manuals. One time Hakeru took me to a martial arts tournament and I watched every move, every attack, and every defensive maneuver that the ring displayed.

Sandy: You think you could teach me I think it my help my routine.

Hakeru: Sure, it makes sense as the movements in fighting and swordplay have ties to dance and gymnastics I've always found a way to link my samurai training to dance.

Sandy: I'm beginning to see what you mean, you know T.W's right you're pretty amazing.

Hakeru: You're not so bad yourself Sandy, though that brother of yours-

She ten points to Stan who's flirting with the local beach crowd, some guy, some you know.

Hakeru: Has he always been an over sexed low-down snake in the grass playboy?

Sandy: Well, yes and no.

Hakeru: How do you mean?

Sandy: I mean sure sometimes he can be a real pain but sometimes he can also be pretty cool. Don't tell him I said this but he really did like you he just has trouble with commitment.

Stan had noticed Sandy and Hakeru talking and after saying goodbye to the beach crowd he walked over to them. He was really nervous around Hakeru.

Stan: Uh hey sis, Hakeru.

Hakeru: Hey Stan what's up?

Stan: Well I heard you guys talking and I thought there's something I had to say. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you that other side to me. It's just I really like you and I thought if you knew it would destroy our friendship.

Hakeru was kind of shocked that those words came form Stan, Sandy was speechless.

Hakeru: I never knew there was this side to you Stan, and I find it really sweet.

Stan just blush and stammered, he then said goodbye and walked to the far end of the beach so no one see him blush.

Sandy: Well who saw that coming?

Hakeru: I sure didn't

They then laughed and continued to talk about whatever. Meanwhile Oxnard was munching away when T.W came by with a basket of fresh herbs in one hand and an empty basket on the other.

Oxnard was feeling a little queasy after eating a whole bush full of berries.

T.W: Oxnard you silly one why didn't you use a basket?

Oxnard: I didn't bring one with me, who've thought we go to a village along the river with the best tasting berries I've ever tasted.

T.W: Well here's a basket you use it, and after the others finished exploring we're going into town. Rami told me there general store will let you vacuum save what you pick and/or bought for only 3 sunflower seeds and that's an offer I gotta take advantage of.

While Oxnard picked some berries and T.W was looking through his photo album, Pashmina and Penelope were collecting seashells.

Pashmina found two beautiful shells that looked nearly identical.

Pashmina: These are so beautiful Penelope I think I'll make them into earrings.

Penelope: Okwee!

You'd probably think this is Howdy and Dexter come in but they decided to let that go awhile.

In fact they were sound asleep under the shady foliage of an old Magnolia tree. Of course they were dreaming about you-know-who and how to win her heart.

Lastly we see Hamtaro and Bijou walking down the coastline talking about well-

Hamtaro: Well this is it Bijou, I'm sure Boss is here I can somehow feel it.

Bijou: Me too, I can't wait for this day to be over.

Hamtaro: I know it's been rough for you but while there has been a lot of pain and confusion there's also been a lot more changes.

Some good, some not so good but think of it this way by coming here out of usual routines at home we've expressed more about ourselves then we have before and this just proved how strong our friendships with each other really are.

Bijou looked down at the sand knowing Hamtaro was right, but was still sad and that sadness turned into anger.

Hamtaro: Now we've known Boss a long time and while it's been hard at times for the most part he's been a good friend to all of us. I hate seeing you angry or sad like this.

Bijou didn't say anything and turned away from Hamtaro and looked even more dismal. Hamtaro then grabbed Bijou by the hand and she turned around to see tears streaming from his eyes.

Hamtaro: Bijou I don't know why you're so sad but it doesn't matter. Whatever it is it's making me sad too, I really can't stand seeing you this way.

As the tears continued to pour from his eyes Bijou began to realize her sadness and anger was alienating her. So she took off one of her ribbons and wiped away Hamtaro's tears.

Hamtaro: Bijou.

Bijou: You're right Hamtaro I've been like this way too long. It's just I was so mad at Boss for putting us through this, the fact that T.W and Hakeru risked their very lives for us just angers me so much.

Hamtaro: I know so why do we go find Boss now it's time you let him know how you feel.

Bijou looked at Hamtaro who now stopped crying and was looking like the innocent fun-loving persona she remembered. She had never saw Hamtaro cry before it was like seeing him for the first time.

She then looked him straight in the eye putting the ribbon in her hair.

Bijou: Merci Hamtaro you're right I've got to let my feelings out and tell Boss how I feel.

I want you to know you've really kept my spirits up through all this and that in a way out of all our adventures I like this one the best of all, thank you.

She then leans in and gives him a kiss on the cheek, Hamtaro blushed a little while he held her paw as they looked out on the water to see water lilies floating along. One floated up to them Hamtaro picked it up and pulled the lily out and fixed it in her hair.

Bijou then began to blush and they stood there together for awhile feeling better about everything.

T.W: Hey you guys! We're going to town now.

After standing there a few minutes more they soon catch up to the others and entered to town.

Meanwhile Boss had 3 helpings of the Trout fried rice and 4 glasses of sake. He was full and a little woozy; as he looked out the window he thought he saw a saucepan walked by.

Boss: What? When do saucepans walk around?

Boss wondered if that was Cappy.

Boss: Nah! It couldn't have been.

He continued eating the last if his third helping while the walking saucepan who was indeed Cappy looked at the window again to see a familiar face.

Cappy: I don't believe it. Hey you guys over here!

Everyone rushed over to see what was up.

Hamtaro: What is it Cappy?

Cappy: See for yourself.

Everyone looked through the restaurant window to see a tall and gruff figure they all knew.

Everybody except Penelope: It is its Boss!

Penelope: Okwee!

Boss didn't notice as he was so woozy he thought all he saw were illusions. The hams went inside the restaurant and walked over to Boss's table.

At first Boss thought he was seeing things but his vision cleared up a little to see a large group of familiar hamsters gave him a well needed surprise.

(Sill woozy)

Boss: Ham, hams?

Hamtaro: Yes Boss it's us.

Soon everyone was crying tears of joy and they all ran to each other hugging, and laughing glad there were together again.

Boss: It's so good to see you all again but how did you get here? How did you find me?

T.W: How else through teamwork, trust, and the fact you left you left your to-do list at the airport which somehow found it's way to Elder ham who gave it to me and the rest is history. Oh and Asura gave us a lift here.

Boss: T.W you're still the chatterbox I see?

T.W: Yep and you, have gotten a lot more buff.

Boss: That's what a good workout does for you, you should try it sometime.

T.W: Why you-

They just gave each other looks for awhile and then they gave faint smiles and winked at each other.

Cappy: I'm so glad we're all together again.

Boss: So am I Cappy, for awhile I was wondering what you all were doing I felt bad about leaving without telling anyone. I'm sorry I worried you all can we still be friends?

Hakeru: Of course we can right guys?

Everyone nodded they knew this couldn't tear them apart. Then Boss noticed Bijou huddled up in a corner. He walks over and sits down beside her.

Boss: You're the angriest with me aren't you?

Bijou didn't say anything but nodded in answer to his question.

Boss: I didn't mean to hurt you like this Bijou. At first I wanted to come here and find Henrietta so you could be happy I realized that alongside that I wanted to make myself stronger and not just physically. I wanted you to like me more.

Bijou then unballed herself and Boss began flare up blushing as she looked toward him.

Before I met you nothing kept my life very full in the sense I had no idea what love was. Not long after that I met Hamtaro and Oxnard I'll never forget the day they came falling from the surface into my tunnels.

Soon after that I met even more hamsters I knew in my life and it felt like I had a family of my own.

I want you to be apart of that family Bijou.

Just then Henrietta entered the restaurant with suitcase in hand all ready to go.

Henrietta: Okay Boss I'm ready to go.

She saw this large group of hamsters and saw Boss next to a familiar hamster.

Bijou thinking she recognized that voice turned to see a hamster with a suitcase and a pendant.

Henrietta: Bijou?

Bijou: Henrietta?

The two run to each other and hug.

Henrietta: Oh Bijou I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye face to face but I'm really glad you're here!

Bijou: its okay I'm just glad to see you again!

Everyone got quite emotional especially Boss, very happy to see them reunited.

Henrietta: I thought you told me Bijou didn't know you were here?

Boss: She didn't or at least that's what I thought.

Henrietta: Well I'm just glad to see you again.

Bijou: Same here, anyway I want you to meet my friends.

Soon everyone was acquainted with each other and they all went back to Henrietta's house. Everyone was given some refreshments and they had a nice chat of there adventures here.

Really cliffhanger I know but I'm tapped out

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!