Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Bijou and Henrietta together again the anger deep inside still remains ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I wasn't originally going to dwell that deeply in the past but Issac inspired me. I know how you feel about the story's turn but I decided it's the least I could after your disappointment, maybe we could do a fic together sometime. Anyway you might want to get a snack or a drink and enjoy!

Chapter 18 Bijou and Henrietta together

Again, the anger deep inside still remains

Henrietta: You know Bijou I didn't think we'd meet again after all this time. Liz and Jo I never thought we'd meet again either.

Bijou: What happened to all of you?

Henrietta: 3 months after you moved Liz and Jo decided to go to cooking school to fulfill their dream to work at the conference.

Liz: It was a hard decision but it was what we had to do.

Jo: We graduated as soon as we could so we could return home and be together again.

Henrietta: I remember the day we all got together each Saturday when we were young, and Bijou would read to us the latest stories. One in particular was the peasant angel.

Bijou: I remember that day.

As they explain further we flashback 2 years ago to see Bijou finishing the peasant angel.

"From that day on the young peasant boy and his family lived on there farm in financial peace and prosperity read bijou as she closed the book and put it beside the tree."

Fin the end.

Liz: That was the best story yet.

Jo: An amazing tale and amazing reading as always Bijou.

Bijou: Thanks Jo, you certainly know how to complement a girl

We briefly fade to the present to find Boss cringing his teeth.

Bijou: Is something wrong Boss?

Henrietta: If you have something in your teeth your welcome to my washroom.

Boss: Oh it's nothing really, go on Bijou.

Bijou: Ok as I was saying after the story it was late in the afternoon and we decided to go to the playground.

We flashback again to see are younger companions at the playground. Jo was in the sandbox napping, while Henrietta and Liz went up and down on the seesaw. Bijou sat a top a nearby hill seeming very sad.

After the others had noticed Bijou's sadness upon the hillside they run over to see what was troubling her.

Henrietta: Is something wrong Bijou?

Bijou: Well not wrong but there is something I have to tell you.

Liz: Well what is it?

Bijou turned to her friends with a dazed look on her face, her friends knew it was bad news.

Bijou: I overheard Maria's mom on the phone and it looks like Maria and I are moving.

Henrietta: Moving? To where?

Bijou: I don't know yet, all I know is were leaving in a couple of months.

Jo: Is the move permanent?

Bijou: I think it might be.

Everyone was sad to hear of Bijou's leaving no one knew what to say. Henrietta was more saddened than anyone she opened her pendant which during that time did not have a picture in it, her head hanging low not knowing what to say.

Jo: I know this is depressing news but I think especially since Bijou's leaving soon we should take a picture together. I did bring a camera.

Everyone agreed that was a good idea so everyone got in close for a group picture. Jo set the timer and joined the others they all smiled and with a flash of smoke the picture was snapped.

Liz: That was a great shot, I'm sorry I got hostile with you Jo in light of recent news I'm glad you got that camera.

Henrietta: Yeah Jo I'm glad got it.

Jo: Oh stop it!

Henrietta: Bijou do you think we could take another picture but just the two of us, to put in my pendant.

Bijou: Sure.

Henrietta: You guys don't mind do you?

Liz: Of course not go right ahead.

(Tinkering with the camera)

Jo: Let me just reset the timer. Ok get in position.

The two friends stood aside one another and smiled ounce again the camera snapped the photo.

We fast forward to a few weeks later to the day before Bijou left. Henrietta began her goodbye letter as she just couldn't say goodbye face to face.

As the past Henrietta was writing in her room the present Henrietta was narrating.

(Narrating)

Henrietta: Soon after that picture was taken it was the last time I saw you. You spent the rest of that period packing. I couldn't bear to see you leave so I wrote you that letter

Flash back to the present.

Henrietta: Soon after you left so did Liz and Jo went off to school. But I'm glad all of us are together again.

Liz and Jo: Us too!

Hamtaro: Then this was all worth it wasn't it Bijou?

Bijou: Yes Hamtaro it was. I hope you guys don't mind but I need to speak to Boss alone.

Henrietta: Sure will just be in the kitchen.

T.W: Yeah just holler if you need us, now Liz you and Jonas have been to Le Cordon Bleu. Why don't we have a little cook-off for our friends?

So everyone else left for the kitchen cook-off leaving Boss and Bijou in the parlor knowing each other had a lot to say.

Boss: So what did you want to talk about?

Bijou: About the danger you put us in.

Boss: What do you mean?

Bijou: Not only were we worried something happened to you, when Asura brought us here he was so weak from flying non-stop. If we had flown any longer we would have crashed!

Boss began to step away from Bijou as she slinked closer.

Bijou: And when we finally found a lead in finding you we had to take what looked to be a harmless canoe ride into a fight for our lives. Afraid we'd miss you T.W risked the wavy waters and nearly drowned just so we could be here!

Boss: Well I-

Bijou: Than Hakeru ended up saving him and above anything I was the most worried of all. You know seeing Henrietta again was a one of the happiest moments of my life and I thank you for that, but it wasn't nearly worth the thoughts of pain that went through my mind.

The back stepping and slinky marching continued until Boss hit the wall. Bijou's expression was flushed as tears were streaming through her eyes.

Boss: Bijou I didn't all of this to happen, I did this because I really like you.

Bijou backed up to the center of the room, hiding her tears and masking her feelings in silence.

Boss: I'm really sorry Bijou; I never should've left without telling you, without telling anyone. I was afraid if told you I would get your hopes up if we didn't find her. You seemed so sad, so alone more saddened then I've ever saw you.

Bijou raised her head from facing the floor looking into Boss's eyes seeing that Boss was only trying to cheer her up.

Boss: I hope you and the others will forgive me.

Everyone was at first thinking of the cook-off; they couldn't help but hear Boss and Bijou in the other room.

Boss walked up to Bijou, teary eyed and holding his hat to his heart.

Boss: Bijou I like you I really like you,

Bijou revealed her eyes in anger as if she could burst.

Bijou: You like me!

She raised her paw in the air and slapped him clear across his face. Boss was surprised but knew he deserved it.

Bijou: I just don't see how, you could put me through this then tell me you like me. I knew you liked me but I didn't know how to say-

Bijou just couldn't muster up the courage to tell Boss she didn't love him she felt that she had said all she could and quietly left the room. The others saw what happened from the kitchen not knowing what to think.

Hamtaro: I didn't know Bijou was that angry?

T.W: I think we did Hamtaro, we just wished it wouldn't come to this.

Hakeru: Isn't there anything we can do?

Howdy: It sure doesn't look it.

Everyone re-entered the parlor not knowing if they should anything. T.W then walked over to Boss who was hanging his head in shame.

T.W: You know she can't stay mad forever, I didn't remember?

Boss did remember the infamous yogurt incident, thought looking back on it now it was a funny experience and cheered him up a little.

T.W: You know I feel awkward telling you this but in spirit anyway you're my father and I feel right along with you. This has been a rough time for us so why don't we sleep on it.

Hamtaro: Good idea T.W

Henrietta: I'm going to see if Bijou's alright.

While everyone else gets ready for bed, Henrietta finds Bijou on the porch steps of her house with her head between her feet crying her eyes out.

Henrietta: Bijou?

Bijou quickly raised her head whisking the tears from her face yelling-

Bijou: Boss I don't want to talk right now!

She turned to notice it was Henrietta.

Bijou: Oh I'm sorry Henrietta I thought you were Boss.

Henrietta: Well I'm glad I'm not right now because you seem really mad at him.

Bijou: I am and with good reason because of his secrecy we were nearly-

Henrietta: But you're not your all here with me and I'm glad. You know that guy must think the world of you to go through all this just so we could be together again and I thought you were happy to see me as I you?

Bijou: It's not you I am glad I saw you again and you're coming to visit.

Henrietta: And if it weren't for your little admirer in there we wouldn't be here.

Henrietta then took a handkerchief from her hat and gave to Bijou to wipe her tears away.

Henrietta: Sondra told me that the moment she met Boss he had something he wanted to say, bringing us together is probably one of the many ways he's tried to say he liked you. I would hold on to him guys like that only come along so often, probably ounce in a blue harvest moon.

Bijou: You're right I suppose but I already found someone I like.

Henrietta: I take it it's not Boss.

Bijou: No I feel I can tell you as were friends but I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone else.

Henrietta: Sure girlfriend now dish!

Bijou: I think I like-

Preview of next chapter

Bijou: Bijou here well I think I went too far with Boss he did apologize after all. Through this whole trip I've been finding myself confirming what I've known all along I love Hamtaro. But does he love me?

I'm going to find out and make up with Boss too!

Next time on the Hamtaro Generation Miracle romance special-

No need for hard feelings

You don't want to miss it.

Henrietta; It's undeniably intense.

I hope you enjoyed it and thanks to everyone for your requests I hope you have more cause I'd love to hear them

PLEASE REVIEW!