Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Ham Ham Arcade at last, let the good times roll!! ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Please note that we flashback to episodes of HG so if you haven't read it yet go read it or you won't get the beginning. Also after this story is over expect an update to Hakeru's double life which will be greatly re-vamped to tie in with this story.

As well as a prologue recurring the events in this story and some stuff that takes place after the story's ending.

Got it? Good now enjoy and remember to review and don't be shy tell what you really liked about this chapter I yearn for details.

And now our story continues.

Soon everyone was in Asura's H-7 Rouroni and

Ready for take off. Asura switched everything on and after turning the key and wielding the joystick the plane charged down a quiet street and lightly lifted in the air.

(On AC inside plane)

Asura: This is your pilot the soon to be legendary Asura giving the best flight experience possible. Please keep your seatbelts fastened and listen for important instructions, such as we've charted a last minute flight to France's biggest outdoor event yet; The Ham Ham Arcade!

Everyone cheers as the plane leaves the town-like city behind for a snow top town.

Chapter 21 Ham Ham Arcade at last, let the good times roll!

After an hour had gone by the proud H-7 Rouroni flew overhead were the carnival was held. As the plane dipped lower the hams could see the Ferris wheel so clearly. They also saw the carrousel top spinning around, as well as a tower so high they nearly hit the point but Asura made a sharp yet smooth u-turn and all was fine.

Sandy: What's that tower we almost hit?

Asura: It's the 100 thrills tower slide, one of the biggest slides in the world. It has 3 different points you can slide down. The first is a little a ways down at that point you in the Simple slide level.

Next you go a little right to the middle which is the Radical slide level; personally I can only get that far by myself. The higher you go the faster you go, it can be as scary, or extreme, or as thrilling as you'd like.

Oxnard: I think I'd want to be safe.

Asura: Relax Oxnard it's really more fun then scary, thought the last height on the slide you reach takes some courage.

Asura the points down as they get closer to the slide to see the highest point which they nearly hit before.

Asura: That pointy thing we almost hit marks the top of the slide known as the super extreme slide. I could never muster the courage to go up there alone so I was thinking would one of you come with me?

Hamtaro: Sure, I will.

Hakeru: Me too!

Bijou: Why don't we all go together?

Everyone quickly agreed that it would be less scary and more fun if they all went together, and after hesitating for a moment Oxnard decided he'd give it a try.

After taking one last look at the slide Asura glides the plane down to the parking lot. Amazingly there was an airstrip to land on.

Hamtaro: There's an airstrip but I thought we were going to a fair not an airport.

Asura: We are, this used to be an airport but they moved it a few miles away, they kept the airstrip for pilots like me who are on holiday able to land away from busy streets.

T.W: That's handy.

Oxnard: So you're on holiday?

Asura: That's right I had some vacation time coming and after you graciously invited me to join you here I decided that I would spend part of my time off with my new friends.

Hamtaro: It's amazing that know matter were we go we can always make new friends.

T.W: I know it still seems like yesterday when I think of the day we met.

Hamtaro: I know it was the greatest accident in my life!

The two laughed to flashback to the first time they met each other under a really hands-on situation.

Hamtaro: Bada Bada Bada... (Suddenly notices someone ahead of him)

Hamtaro: Look Out!

T.W: Huh? Aiee! (Crashed)

(T.W wobbly gets up)

T.W: Oh what hit me?

(Hamtaro comes to and gets up)

Hamtaro: Sorry about that I didn't see you are you ok?

T.W: I'm all right but you should watch were your going.

Hamtaro: You're right sorry.

T.W: Really its ok I wasn't paying attention either so it's both our faults.

Hamtaro: I've never seen you around here before where ya from?

T.W: I came on a boat from America

Hamtaro (Thinking): America what's that.

T.W: I'm sort of an adventurer I've been traveling for a long time seeing the world and making new friends and since where friends now I'm sure we'll lots of fun adventures.

Hamtaro: You bet lots of intrusting things happen around here.

T.W: Anyway I was wondering where you were going so fast.

Hamtaro: Oh, I'm meeting my friends we have a clubhouse underground where hamsters from all over town come to hang out It's really a lot of fun

T.W: That does sound fun you I could come?

Hamtaro: Why not the more the merrier but I haven't even told my name yet how silly I'm Hamtaro.

T.W: I'm T.W it's too nice to have met you Hamtaro when you're not in a hurry.

Both start Laughing as we end the flash back there to see T.W and Hamtaro smiling feeling glad they met even though it was under an accident.

Hakeru: Soon after that I met you guys well T.W first met me and it wasn't a flattering moment.

Everyone recalls the day the first met Hakeru but at the time she answered to no name.

We flashback to when T.W firsts sets eyes on Hakeru injured in a clearing.

T.W: What's that up there?

As T.W crept forward he noticed that the brownish hill was in fact a hamster that was in peaked condition.

T.W: Oh that poor hamster. Hey wake up!

He shrugged her but she would not awaken. Worried yet calm enough to know what to do he picked her and carried her on her back to his house. On the way he told the hams what happened. By this time everyone was found and was waiting for him.

Hamtaro: Here he comes!

Bijou: What's that he's carrying?

T.W set himself down still carrying the hamster on his back to catch his breath.

T.W: Someone get my backpack.

Everyone then noticed the hamster on his back.

Bijou: Oh my happened to her?

T.W: I don't rightly know but when looking for the rest of you when I found her in this clearing passed out. I need to get her to my house right now.

Boss: Were here to help too right hams?

Everyone: Right!

T.W: We've got to hurry come on!

Everyone heads to T.W house where T.W sets the mysterious hamster in a sleeping bag from his backpack and heads for the kitchen to get some soup and a first-aid kit from the emergency cupboard.

T.W: Someone get some soapy water.

Oxnard: I'll get it.

T.W: Her right arm is lightly sprained I need someone to hold it up.

Boss: I'll hold it.

Oxnard: I got the water.

T.W: Okay we have to clean her wounds before we apply the bandages.

So T.W got a pair of tweezers, cotton balls, and soup bowl from his backpack. He used tweezers and dipped a cotton ball in the sweet smelling soapy water and washed off the small traces of blood on her scrapes.

Then Boss held her arm in place as T.W applied bandages and sling to her arm.

Then he ladled the soup in a bowl he got from his backpack.

T.W: My special get-well soup should get her strength back.

He fed to her sip by sip until she started to come around.

Bijou: I think she's waking up.

T.W: Let's step back a bit we don't want to overwhelm her.

Everyone took a few steps back as the mysterious ham-girl awoken.

Girl-ham: Oh what happened? Where am I?

T.W: You're in my home. I found you hurt and my friends and I took care of you.

Girl-ham: Now I remember I was in a truck heading-

Everyone was waiting for her to go on but she paused for a moment.

Hamtaro: Go on.

Before anyone could say anything she got up and headed for the door.

T.W: Hey you have to take it easy. Do you want to make that arm worse?

Girl-ham: Thank you all for saving me but I have to go now. Maybe we'll meet again someday and I'll tell you my story.

Everyone watched in concern as she left out the front door T.W more than anyone did as he heads out the door after her leaving the hams-hams confused.

Hamtaro: I wonder why she ran off like that.

The flashback ends there to see Hakeru a little embarrassed.

Hakeru: I feel so small.

Howdy: That's because we are small.

(Gives him a hard pressed look)

T.W: She means she feels embarrassed thinking about it joker. There was nothing to be ashamed of Hakeru, we've all been in tough situations before and it all worked out in the long run.

T.W smiled looking up thinking of a few days later after settling into her new home T.W took Hakeru somewhere special.

We again flashback to see Hakeru on her way to a surprise.

Hakeru: Are we there yet?

T.W: Not yet.

T.W led the blindfolded Hakeru through the tunnels until they reached a door.

T.W: We're here now but don't take off the blindfold until I tell you.

Hakeru: Okay

T.W opened the door leading Hakeru into a dark room.

T.W: Ok you can take the blindfold off now.

Hakeru removed the blindfold, the room lighted up party favors blaring and all the ham hams leap out and shout-

Everyone: Surprise!

T.W: Surprise Hakeru.

Hakeru: What's all this about?

Hamtaro: We all wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.

Bijou: With a big party.

Sandy: That has games and prizes.

Stan: Music and dancing,

Oxnard: and lots and lots of food!

Boss: We're proud to welcome you to our clubhouse as an honorary ham-ham.

Hamtaro: Welcome to the club Hakeru.

Hakeru was overjoyed and proud that she has a wonderful new life of friends and family that she knew she'd treasure forever.

Hakeru: Thanks everyone for everything you've done.

Hakeru then walks up to T.W blushing the whole way.

Hakeru: Especially you T.W. you've made me happier then I ever remembered.

She then kissed T.W on the cheek he blushed with pride and honor.

We end the flashback to see T.W and Hakeru blushing of embarrassment. Everyone giggled a little at the two but it was all in fun.

(Laughing)

Sondra: So that's you guys met? Interesting, especially the ending.

Henrietta: So have you two been friends long?

T.W: Not long.

Hakeru: A couple of months maybe, though it feels like much longer.

Sondra: It seems by hearing these stories we become closer together. I'm really gonna miss you all when you leave tonight.

Rami: I will too.

Annette: It was nice to meet all of you, I'm gonna hate to see you go Boss. You were the best employee I ever had next to Gari.

Boss: Thanks Annette.

Gari: Yeah you brought life in our somewhat predictable routine.

Boss: I'm certainly going to miss you. You were the first friend I made over here. Maybe you and your mom could visit sometime.

Gari: Really?

Boss: Really.

Annette: We would love to go back with all of you and visit but we really have to get back to the inn tomorrow. Maybe we can write?

Boss: Sure, I'd love to get mail, and I'll sure to reply when I can. You never know when another adventure comes your way.

Gari then looks over to T.W feeling in Boss's eyes he was the better ham.

(Thinking)

Gari: I know deep inside Boss was meant for you. I thought for awhile I'd have a father again, after dad died I became dazed around guys, I couldn't relate to them anymore. Maybe there's someone who like Boss is the one for me. I'll just keep the faith.

Soon the plane landed on the airstrip in a smooth 3-point landing.

The hams get out to see the front gate into the Ham-Ham Arcade.

Asura: Well we're here.

T.W: So let's go!

Soon our friends cross the open gate to enter the biggest carnival they've ever seen. Hamsters from all over the world are here, laughing, playing, and simply just having fun.

T.W: So what should we do first?

Hakeru: Why don't we try some of the games?

Sondra: I was hoping we could go on a ride first.

Rami: Why don't we split up for awhile?

Everyone thought that would be a good idea.

Hamtaro: So we all agree to meet at the batting cages in 30 minutes?

Bijou: How will we know when 30 minutes have passed? None of us brought a watch.

Voice: It's a good thing I followed you kids here.

Every turned to see Maruko standing in front of them.

Rami: Mom?

Maruko came up to the hams and she swung her backpack to the ground and rummaged through it to find some watches.

Maruko: You and Sondra always forget something and with all of you coming to a big place such as this, and with your friends due home tomorrow you'd need to keep track of time.

She handed everyone a nice watch which they fastened and synchronized and we're ready to see what this bad boy of a park had to offer.

Rami: Thanks mom.

Maruko: Think nothing of it.

Sondra: How did you get here anyway?

Maruko: One of the fisherman by the dock let me borrow there fishing boat for the day besides I couldn't let you guys have all the fun.

Rami: Well who's gonna go where?

T.W: Hakeru and I are going to check out some of the games they got here.

Hakeru: Then I'm going try out for the armature martial arts competition. Though I'm no armature maybe I'll find an opponent strong enough to give me a challenge.

Sandy: I know what I'm going to do. I've been thinking about that gymnastics meet ever since we left. The winner gets a cool looking medal and ribbon signed by the all girl ham's gymnastics team.

Maxwell: Do you mind if I accompany you?

Sandy: I sure don't, it'll be great having you there.

Jo: I'll come too! I can take some great pictures.

Pashmina: Penelope and I are going on the story spyglass ride. Today it's the story of Sleeping Beauty.

Penelope: Okwee! Okwee!

Pashmina: Yes it's one of my favorite stories too.

Howdy and Dexter: Can we come to Pashmina?

Pashmina: Sure if you promise not to argue as much as usual.

Howdy and Dexter: Deal.

Bijou: What are you going to do Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: Rami, Cappy and me are going on the hay train ride.

Rami: It's a roller coaster that looks like an authentic wagon train from the old west.

Cappy: And there are free hat patches for the first 50 hams in line!

Oxnard: I'll come seeing I can't think of anything else.

Asura: I think I'll go with T.W and Hakeru to the tournament.

T.W: Great now Hakeru has two hams who'll cheer for her to make it to the top!

(Blushing)

Hakeru: Oh stop!

Rami: So mom what you and the others going to do?

Maruko: We'll just search for something won't we girls?

Liz and Henrietta: Yeah!

Hamtaro: So what are you two going to do?

Bijou and Boss looked at each other not sure what they wanted to do.

Both: We haven't decided yet.

T.W: Try looking in here, I got from the info stand. It shows all the games, rides, and attractions here.

The two looked through to find there was a lot going on.

Boss: Oh here's something, "Come try our newest attraction; The Niagara Falls Adventure." Feel the power, grace, and romantic passion of the closest substitute to feeling you at the rapid filled Niagara Falls of Canada.

Bijou: That sounds fun.

T.W: So let's stop sitting around! Let the fun begin!

So everyone went there separate ways but they would soon meet again so they could go on the large slide together.

Preview of next chapter

Hamtaro: Hey everyone it's Hamtaro here!

Hakeru and Sandy: And us too!

Hamtaro: Well our adventure at the Ham-Ham Arcade is in full swing! Hakeru is competing in the Martial arts tournament.

Hakeru: I've never competed in a tourney before but I'm sure I'll do well.

T.W: I know you'll do great!

Sandy: Right on Hakeru it's girl power today for I'm also going out for the gymnastics meet and I'm in it to win it!

Hamtaro: I hope both of you win and maybe later Hakeru you can tell me more about Martial arts?

Hakeru: Sure.

Next time on the Hamtaro Generation special-

Double girl power! Sandy and Hakeru go for the gold

Hakeru and Sandy: You don't want to miss it!

T.W: I know I won't!

Maxwell: It's undeniably fast and furious!

I hope you're enjoying this so get out there and review!!!!!!!!!