Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Have courage Sandy, Three's comapny and four's a free-for-all! ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well I'm semi-over my writers block so we'll see how it goes

And now back to our story.

Sandy and company had gone to her audition. After relaxing and just did her thing, the judges judged it on a scale rating of-

E

D

C

B

And A

S-being the highest!

After careful consideration by the judges, Sandy was awarded a B ranking and was officially entered in the meet. Maxwell and Jonas were waiting outside the registration tent hoping Sandy got in.

Soon Sandy came out keeping her cool, leaving her friends stumped as to what happened.

Maxwell: So Sandy how'd it go?

Jonas: Yeah, did you get in?

At first she strung them along but after giving vague hints and pacing a bit, she turns to them all smiles and says-

Sandy: Are you kidding of course I got in!

Everyone was happy about that bit of good news, but Sandy seemed to be thinking that her true test of merit was to come.

Chapter 23 Have courage Sandy! Three's company and four's a free for all!

While Sandy gets down to business, back at the site of the martial tournament Hakeru and Ari were off in search of T.W and Asura talking of there great journey in Paris.

Ari: So you guys came all this way so you could find the friend of a friend of yours?

Hakeru: Yeah it's kind of complicated but basically that how it goes. After we found her we decided to come here for some fun. But enough about me where are you from?

Ari: I live in a small village in a beautiful meadow. I recently moved out of my parent's house and built my own from the ground up. I even built an underground extension where my friends and I hang out.

Hakeru: That's sort of like our ham-ham clubhouse.

The talked some more until they saw T.W and Asura and the snack stand.

Hakeru: There they are come on!

Hakeru went down to see the two enjoying some mini-soft pretzels.

T.W: Um, krump, krump, krump. These mini soft pretzels are just as good as the giant ones, but better portion controlled.

Asura was packing them away. It's been awhile since he ate so he might as well.

(One after another)

Asura: Krump, krump, krump, krump, krump. I'll say when you're a pilot like me you don't always get a chance to eat a traditional meal so you grab what you can.

T.W: Maybe the next time you're near my house we could share a meal.

Asura: That'd be great.

Then the two noticed Hakeru and Ari coming up to them.

T.W: Hey it's Hakeru!

Asura: Who's the guy she's with?

Hakeru: Hey you guys!

T.W: We saw your match you were great!

Asura: Quite enjoyable, so who's your acquaintance?

Hakeru: Oh yeah! This is Ari; he's competing in the tournament too.

Ari: Hello.

T.W: Hi! It's nice to meet you.

Asura: Yeah likewise.

Ari was kind of surprised that no one mentioned you know.

Ari: It doesn't bother you?

Asura and T.W looked at each other in confusion.

T.W: What?

Ari: That I'm a rat.

T.W: Well I have to admit I've never met one before but I didn't want to dwell on it. Besides we're all rodents and I know what it's like to be judged.

Asura: Same here.

Ari: Well that's nice to know.

Hakeru: Well now that we're all acquainted let's explore the park.

Asura: What about your matches?

Ari: There not for a few hours so we thought we'd see more of the park.

T.W: Then let's go!

So the three friends leave the tournament sight and begin their big park adventure.

Meanwhile Hamtaro and the others arrived at the ticket booth for the wagon train. After buying some tickets and some postcards they enter in on of the cars that emit four. They strapped themselves in and were ready to go

Hamtaro: This is it, everybody ready?

Everyone nodded and when the engineer pulled back a lever the train slowly chugs and chugs along. Soon the train moves fast the faster as you ride under a bridge above the park walk way.

Hamtaro: This ride is longer then I thought.

Rami: I heard it goes through some of the park then we enter a tunnel and out the other end you're in the old west.

Oxnard: That's sounds like quite a trip.

Cappy: The first thing I'm going to do is get a cowboy hat.

Hamtaro: I'd think I'd like to have a real west adventure like in the movies.

Rami: I'd want to drive a wagon train.

Oxnard: The first thing I want to do is go to the saloon and get a tall sarsaparilla float.

As they imagined of what they might find, suddenly a ham dressed in a concealing cloak, with dark intense eyes, and a black cowboy hat sprinted beside the train.

He then leaped on the back car before the caboose and stealthily jumped from the rim of each car. He zipped by the car Hamtaro and the others were in so fast no one could see but they could just sense him.

Hamtaro: Ahh! My hamster sense is tingling!

Rami: Mine too.

Cappy: I felt something dark and scary.

Oxnard: I sure was scared.

Just when thing didn't feel weird enough they heard a scream from the front of the train.

Hamtaro: Someone's in trouble! Come on hams let's hop to it!

The four friends trudge very carefully through each car watching from every direction. They burst through to the control room to find the conductor and engineer knocked out on the floor and through the window you could see the train passing by a pretty twinkling lake.

Hamtaro: What happened here?

Rami: Someone knocked them out, I can see spots were they've been bruised and from the looks of the redness not to long ago.

Oxnard: Hamtaro this is really getting weird.

Hamtaro: I agree Oxy we should get off as soon as we hit west and let the sheriff know of this.

Cappy: I hope they'll be all right. Who would do such a thing?

Just then the cloaked ham crept up behind Cappy and whisked him away.

Rami: Don't worry Cappy they should ok.

Rami then looked to see Cappy was gone and in his place was a black belt.

Rami: Cappy?

Hamtaro: Where did Cappy go?

Oxnard picked up the belt by the door were Cappy ounce stood.

Oxnard: And where'd this belt come from?

Rami: Maybe it's the guy who knocked these guys out!

Oxnard: If that's the case Cappy's in serious danger as well as the other passengers.

Hamtaro: Well this is a moving train so he can't have gone far. Hand me that belt Oxy.

Oxnard handed Hamtaro the belt the only clue they had to finding the one who took Cappy. He gave it a few hiffs and noticed his scent traveled through the cars.

Hamtaro: I'm on to his scent, follow me!

So they followed Hamtaro through the cars and seeing everyone was alright. The passengers who had seen him said he was heading for the caboose.

The three ham friends followed his trail right through the caboose and on a flat, metal surface like a hand car only spread out and no handles in the middle like a platform.

On the platform they saw the black-cloaked hamster with the black cowboy hat and in his arms was Cappy who was gagged with a blindfold and squirming to get free.

Hamtaro: Who are you?

Rami: And why did you take Cappy from us?!

The black figure said nothing and just stood there.

Oxnard was shaking but tried to be brave.

(Shivering)

Oxnard: U-um excuse me sir but could we have our friend back?

The black figure snickered by Oxnard's request but you really couldn't tell as even his mouth was covered in a part of the cloak.

Hamtaro: What's with you? First you hurt the engineer and conductor, scare us silly, and kidnap our friend. What do you want?!

The black dressed ham saw a great spark of bravery and compassion in Hamtaro's voice. He felt he owed him something so he said-

(Snickers)

Ham-in-black: You've got spunk kid. I like that, so you want to know well there's a simple answer to that.

Everyone looked right at him wondering what he'd say.

Ham-in-black: I'm an assassin of darkness, the sage of evil, the soul of hatred, the speed of silence, and the mask of darkness.

I am Ojiro! The dark Ham-Ham Cowboy!

There was a great silence among the train as it was head further through the park.

Meanwhile in another part of the park Hakeru, Ari, T.W and Asura walk through park just overwhelmed by all the cool stuff going on.

T.W: Why don't we check out some of the games?

Hakeru: Sure! I'm down for a few games.

They look around until they see an area where a sign reads-

"Games from around the world"

T.W: This sounds fun!

Ari: I think so.

Asura: Sounds fine to me.

Hakeru: Okay then let's get our game on!

So they enter through and the eye the first game they see. They read a sign that says-

"Paper airplane race"

(Create the fastest plane and win a special prize)

Asura: I could be good at this game.

So they got some paper and shaped their airplanes.

T.W, Hakeru and Ari all made a simple design.

Asura had gone the whole nine yards and made a replica of his H-7 Rouroni. He even put the H-7 Rouroni logo on it.

Hakeru: Wow Asura that looks great!

Ari: Yes a fine piece of work.

T.W: I knew you had knowledge of real airplanes but I didn't you could make ones this good with paper.

Asura: Are you kidding? Long before I got into aviation I've been making paper airplanes with my friends.

Soon it was time for the race, the ref made a backwards three count and on three he blew a whistle and the planes took off. Some planes barely made it pass the start. Ari's plane goes a distance of 20 feet before it crashed.

Hakeru's plane makes it to the 24 feet line when it crashes.

T.W's plane made it to the 24.3 feet mark until it crashed.

Asura had rised above the occasion spanning a whopping 55 feet and making a stylish 3-point landing.

Referee: The winner is plane #7!

Asura was happy that he won. His prize was a little trophy filled with sunflower seeds and after T.W took a picture with his camera they continue there journey through games.

Meanwhile somewhere in the park Aoshi was wandering around with his sheath sword strapped to his back he walked to warm himself for his next match.

(Thinking)

Aoshi: That girl Hakeru, she has a lot of heart. She's had much time to prepare herself for this tournament. She could be the only real competition I'll have but I have to wait and see.

In midst of all this Sandy prepares for her first round of competition, she was nervous but she had the support of her friends and that gave her the courage to push on.

She went out there and to the theme of "Smiling bomb" performs her routine.

(Sandy twirls to the left and switches her ribbon from one paw to the other)

(Singing)

Sandy: In a crowd on a city street, shoulders bumping, I'm all alone. In an endless prairie, wind blowing hard, I'm all alone.

I wonder which is the place I'd want to cry?

Drawing two circles, I feel just a little grown-up.

Why does the gushing forth of courage and power, unexpectedly smash the extremely tortuous wall?

Perhaps it's because of the kindness

Extremely stern people had unexpectedly shown.

T - H - a - n - k - Y - o - u!

[Instrumental]

Sandy moves side to side dancing her ribbon all around and time with the song. She then goes all out and sport some back stunts and the next verse kicks in.

2nd verse

Wonder how many times we lively yelled "Nice to meet you"

Wonder how many times we parted, sobbing

"Farewell."

Wonder which one is more, if I compare?

Writing an equals sign, I feel just a little grown-up.

Why does the gushing forth of courage and power

Unexpectedly surpass even extremely sad times?

Perhaps it's because of the sternness

Extremely kind people had unexpectedly shown.

T - H - a - n - k - Y - o - u!

A long instrumental takes place and Sandy pulls off some torch break dance moves and spins her ribbon and knots and back again. She flips and electric slides her way into the next verse.

3rd verse

Why does the gushing forth of courage and power

Unexpectedly break even the extremely tortuous wall?

Perhaps it's because of the kindness

Extremely stern people had unexpectedly shown.

T - H - a - n - k - Y - o - u!

I won't forget the really fun times.

I'll never lose this courage and power.

I'll give the extremely lonely person

Something hiding behind my lips:

A - Semi - le - That's - A - Bomb

The songs fiercely with Sandy stamping her feet hard in an artsy pose.

The judges and audience applauded and cheered with Jo and Maxwell clapping the loudest. Sandy took a bow and quietly left the stage.

Sandy: I guess I did alright.

Jo: You were amazing! My pictures are going to be in the front page of Omaraki Gazette.

Maxwell: He's right Sandy you were really great out there, see all you had to do was loosen up and stay calm.

Sandy: You're right if I just stay calm and believe in myself even if I don't win I'll be a winner. Thanks Maxwell.

The two stare into each other eyes feeling an amazing vibration.

The judges after careful consideration and collaboration the award Sandy an A ranking and enters the finals.

Out of the 23 participants only 3 people made muster past the judges. Sandy of course the next was Lina Larour a French ham with a taught body and a calm attitude.

When she got on stage she looked as she was ready for anything. Sandy got freaked out wondering if they would duke it out in the finals.

Soon the judges were watching carefully from all angles as theme "Fun from the forest" plays and she dominated the stage. From her dazzling high-kicks to her show stopping floor gymnastics.

When she was done the crowd and judges were in frenzy. The judges gave her an S ranking qualifying her instantly for the finals.

Sandy could move, couldn't speak she wondered what could she do to turn the tide.

Meanwhile Hamtaro, Rami, and Oxnard are in locked corners with Ojiro a cowboy of an evil color. Will Cappy be spared his wrath?

And Hakeru, T.W, Asura and Ari were enjoying the games they discovered but with their matches approaching what will keep them from a loss find out this and a bit more next time.

Preview of next chapter

Hamtaro: Hey everybody! It's Hamtaro here. While Rami, Oxnard and I try to save Cappy from the mysterious Orijo.

Sandy faces her own trouble wondering if she can combat the rythimc stylings of Lina and what of her other opponent?

T.W: Intense I know at least Pashmina and Penelope aren't going through this. At least Howdy and Dexter have mellowed out but for how long?

Rami: I wonder how mom and the others are.

Maruko: Don't worry Rami we're coming to rescue you!

Henrietta: It's us ham-girls to the rescue!

Sondra: We'll be there to help too!

Stan you can count on it!

T.W: Next time on the Hamtaro Generation special Boss and Bijou's reconcile-

The great train rescue! The hams remain unaware of the danger

Hamtaro and T.W: You don't want to miss it!

Pashmina: I hope they'll be all right.

Penelope: Okwee!

Ojiro: It's undeniably got western flavor.

I hope your intense meter has reached the boiling point. Please note Smiling Bomb is the theme for Yu Yu Hakasho I used the English lyrics as they were easier to work with

Fun in the forest was a song in a Sailor Moon musical. If you've got or know were to get these song listen to them as you see were the singing it better immerses you.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!