Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Pashmina's ounce upon a time, welcome to Ira's gulch! ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well now that the hardest part is out of the way for awhile this story's back on it's feet but don't get me wrong I haven't switched genres I was adding a new element to the story and believe me by the next 2 or 4 chapters you'll see what I mean.

And now back to our story.

Panda was the only one at the 100 thrills slide which was the meeting place they suggested. He had spent the afternoon checking out some of the games and rode the spinning teacups, so now he was waiting for everyone else.

While he, T.W and the others were unaware of what was going on, elsewhere Stan knew and was searching through the park to find the others in order to save them and a small town from destruction.

He soon hooked up with Panda and they headed for the easy time area to get Pashmina hoping they weren't too late.

Chapter 25 Pashmina's ounce upon a time, welcome to Ira's gulch!

Meanwhile unaware of all the goings on Pashmina and Penelope had reached the ticket line for the story spyglass.

Pashmina: Well were finally here, we would have been wandering in circles for hours if you hadn't found another activity guide Penelope.

Penelope: Ook Ookwee.

Pashmina: Say where are the guys? They were right behind us.

Sure enough they were yards behind. All that running in circles got them a little disoriented. More than that along the way Pashmina decided to get a few things for herself and her friends.

"Ohhh, I thought she wanted to get a few things, I didn't think it would be the ultimate battle of the half-price hexes said Howdy carrying his arms up in shopping bags and boxes.

"Well you're not the only one barely carrying his own weight around here, if you want I'll get a cart and I'll carry everything said Dexter in a somewhat scheming tone.

"Oh no you don't you love rustler you, you just want help me so you can get close to Pashmina, I'll be just find thank you."

The two were just as competitive as ever but they remember what T.W had said. Plus they promised Pashmina they would cool it as they wanted this to be a fun day so they just refrained from looking at each other as they caught up to Pashmina and Penelope.

Pashmina: Oh there you guys are! Thanks for carrying this for me. Just put them in those carts over there. The ham there will watch them for us.

After they had her purchases carefully stored away, they each bought there tickets and went inside. At the same time T.W, Hakeru, Asura and Ari had just missed them as they were going further right to the entrance to the mini-game challenge.

While missing T.W, Stan and Panda had followed Pashmina right into the spyglass ride. As he zoomed through, Panda stopped to pay for tickets for the both of them and quickly followed.

Meanwhile along the rails that guided the hay wagon train closer to the tunnel passage to Ira's gulch, Hamtaro and the others pondered on what to do.

Rami came in from inspecting the cars feeling a little out of breath.

Liz: Are the passengers ok?

Rami: Yep there all fine.

Sondra: That's good. So what do we do next?

Henrietta: Well like Hamtaro said we have to alert the sheriff, and think of a plan.

Oxnard: I don't about this you guys; maybe we should leave this to the proper authorities.

Hamtaro: Well I want to help in anyway I can.

Cappy: But Hamtaro-

Oxnard: How can you be so calm?! If Maruko hadn't reached you when she did you could've been really hurt.

Hamtaro saw that Oxnard's eyes were full of fear and worry. He then walked over putting his hands on his shoulders.

Oxnard: Hamtaro as your friend I'm asking you, that if you're going to go through with this that you'll be careful.

Hamtaro: Don't worry I will.

Maruko: You're not alone on this sugar I'm with you too.

Liz: So am I!

Henrietta: Count me in

Sondra: Hey y'all don't forget me!

Rami: I'm with you; this mad ham must be stopped.

Cappy: We're all with you as always.

Everyone put there paws in a big circle except for Oxnard.

Oxnard felt more cowardly then ever, I mean on the one hand he wanted see Ojiro pay for putting his friends in danger, but seeing that pistol had brought what little drive he had down to the critical levels.

After looking down at himself he looked to see his friends old and new aware of the dangers but there sense of teamwork and justice out powered any `ol pistol.

Hamtaro: If you don't want to join us it's fine, you'll always be my friend no matter what.

Oxnard took in everything and after a minute he decided to go for it and out his paw in as well.

Oxnard: Are you kidding I couldn't let you do this alone, besides I feel have something to prove to myself

Hamtaro was grateful to have his friends support and assistance him.

Hamtaro: Thanks guys I promise I won't let you down.

The train has reached the long winding tunnel but even in the darkness the teamwork those hams had kept the room lit and a little light didn't hurt.

Meanwhile T.W and the others reached the site of the mini-game challenge.

T.W: Oh no! I just thought of something!

Hakeru: What?

T.W: Well you, me and Asura got passes to enter the challenge but Ari doesn't.

Asura: I knew we forgot something.

Ari: It's all right you guys go on ahead I'll be sure to cheer you guys on.

But still everyone felt bad about leaving Ari out. The Hakeru looked at her pass again and noticed something.

Hakeru: Wait a minute, it says here that a team is built up of 4 players and those who have won a pass or pay there way in can build up a team anyway they like.

T.W: So we can recruit Ari after all.

Ari: Great then let's go.

Asura: It's a good thing you double checked Hakeru.

So while they enter the game, Pashmina, Penelope, Dexter and Howdy enter the dark and moody entrance pad for the story spyglass. They get directed to a roller coaster like car and are given special glasses to better see the experience.

Announcer: Hello and welcome to the story spyglass attraction. Today's story is the epic classic "Sleeping Beauty"

Everyone then was told to buckle up and at that moment Stan and Panda came up.

Pashmina: Hey Stan, Panda you decided to join us.

Stan: Well no actually we came for your help-

Just then a whistle sounded and the host came up to them.

Host: Excuse me sir, no talking in this area, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to take your seat.

Stan: But this is an emergency!

Host: I'm sorry sir but whatever you need to discuss will have to wait till the end of the ride.

So with that the two head to the back and hoped the ride would be as short as possible.

Pashmina: I wonder what was so urgent?

Howdy and Dexter didn't think much of it knowing Stan. But still they had to wonder.

Soon the cars began to move and they left the entrance. It was dark for a moment and the announcer told everyone to look to the right to saw a panoramic stage with actors inside playing out the story. It was like watching a 3-D move with a gorgeous style true to the story.

Penelope really enjoyed it with the occasional glasses slip, Pashmina was glad she made a good choice of entertainment as she found herself completely pulled in.

Meanwhile in the back Stan and Panda found it somewhat enjoyable bur they were hoping it would end soon so they could get as many as they could get some help to the others.

The train soon leaves the tunnel and Hamtaro and the others see the expansive beauty around.

Hamtaro: This place is amazing.

Oxnard: I don't think were in the park anymore.

Cappy: I've never seen anything like it before.

Sondra: Ditto.

Henrietta: Definitely hamtastic!

Hamtaro: Well unless we stop Ojiro it won't be this way for long.

So as they look onto the beauteous horizon they know the only way to preserve it is to stop Ojiro here and now.

And back at the park T.W and the others are about to start the mini-game challenge how will they fair and will they know of our friends plight and come to help out.

Find out next time.

Preview of next chapter

T.W: Hey everyone T.W here! Well while our park adventure continues, Hamtaro and the others have gone west in a journey all there own I hope we can help them in time

Next time

Now entering Ira's gulch, mini-game challenge and the Calvary arrives!

T.W: You don't want to miss it!

Ojiro: You haven't seen the last of me-

Ojiro the dark ham ham cowboy!

Cappy: It's undeniably a head turner!

I hope you enjoyed it and that this rounds out chapter 24

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!