Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ The games begin, while the battle continues ( Chapter 26 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A little short but the plot will definitely thicken soon.

Chapter 27

The games begin, while the battle continues

It was quiet in Ira's Gulch, too quiet as Ira knew

that Ojiro could lurk around any corner, with any possible weapon. So while Ira patrols the town, our friends are found in the saloon rustling up some grub.

Some of our friends were on stools right up on table, while the others sat at the nearest table.

After ringing the bell for service, the bartender walked from the storeroom to serve his new customers.

Bartender: So what can I get you?

Oxnard: I'll have 2 big pieces of Pumpkin bread and a double Sarsaparilla float.

Sondra: I'll have the same!

Rami: I'll have Rice-vegetable stew, a strong apple cider and a box of your best Raisin-Sunflower seed cookies to go. What about you mom?

Maruko: I'll just have sticky bun and some blueberry juice please.

The bartender wrote out the number of orders so far.

Bartender: Ok, who else is ready to order?

Annette: Gari and I will have some cheese and lettuce sandwiches and 2 glasses of milk.

Liz: I'll have a piece of Apple pie and cherry blossom Ice cream.

Henrietta: I'd like some Trout fried rice and a cup of sake.

Oxnard: What are you going to have Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: I'm not sure; I think I'll have a jumbo turnip and a Sarsaparilla float.

Bartender: Ok coming right up.

So after approximately 24 minutes everyone had there orders and were chowing down.

Meanwhile back in the park the gymnastics finals are really heating as finalist Sandy tries to compete against Lina Larour. She had to score a no-doubt S ranking in order to reach the finals or she'd be out. The other semi-finalist was eliminated for getting a D ranking so only Nina and Sandy remain

After getting last minute advice with her coaches she enters the mat area and with the theme of Mezase_Pokemon_Master_2002 She arms her ribbon and dominates the mat.

She first charges in giving an intense performance, and then she slows down in time with the music. The judges held there breath as she attempted a spinning backflip topped off with a handstand and succeeds.

After a stunning 3 minute performance she flipped off the mat, a aerial handstand and lands quietly on her feet, the audience was convinced and the judges were convinced that there breaths were taken away by one skilled gymnast. So Sandy received an S ranking qualifying her for the finals.

Meanwhile the mini-game challenge was under way with the start of the marble boat races. After getting into their positions the ref counted down-

3!

2!

1!

Go!

The race begins as Ari and Juruji start the engines and there boats take off, they slowly trudge along the water and then slowly speed up.

Ari slowly moves it full throttle that's when things get heated, Juruji starts ramming into Ari's boat with great force.

Hakeru from her position found this uncalled for and said it was cheating. The ref said ramming was legal so Ari retracted by ramming back making them equal, they were 3 feet away from the finish line, that's when Ari used his nitro and burned away from Juruji and crashes at the finish line, he then goes to tag T.W who enters the marble ring with a pouch of marbles.

Juruji soon reaches the finish line and tags Suneo who steps up entering a heated deadlock.

T.W shoots the first marble and it takes out 2 marbles at once. Suneo shoots and takes out 1. T.W shoots again and misses. Suneo shoots again get one more making them tied at two.

T.W shoots one more time and gets the last two; he then goes to the racetrack and tags Hakeru who burns through the first 2 feet.

Suneo then shoots another marble getting the last ones and then tags Kanokou who starts to catch up with Hakeru but is still a ways behind.

Hakeru: I-I'm almost there!

Soon Kanokou then catches up to Hakeru and sidekicks her foot. But instead of falling Hakeru remembered a trick she learned and latched onto Kanokou, she then spins them around until for a moment in zero-gravity, she releases Kanokou falling flat on his face in the dirt while she pops like a rocket pass the finish line.

Then without meaning as she was going so fast she rammed into Asura instead of tagging him as she lands on a patch of hay feeling very disoriented. Asura rolled down the hill leading to the goal, Kanokou got his balance and stubbed his way along the finish line, and he then tags the impatient Ojimara.

Ojimara: About time!

He then zooms down the hill where Asura is ready to make his shot.

Asura: Ok Asura you can win this just remember your physics.

Indeed by remembering the things he learned in flight school gave him knowledge he needed as he ran towards his team's soccer ball, at that moment Ojimara came bolting towards his team's soccer ball and at the same time kicked the balls at the same time.

Only 10 seconds were left as the balls headed for the goal-

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

Time Up!

And then it was seen in a photo finish T.W's team ball got in first so T.W's team won the first round. Making a testy Ojimara quite angry.

Meanwhile back at the saloon lurking through the shadows lurked Ojiro who was on his toes with Ira trailing him, though even so he was always on his toes but now even more so as he glared through the window.

Ojiro: There you are Hamtaro; soon you will know my power.

How will Hamtaro fare against the ham-angel of darkness? How will Sandy fair in the finals? Will T.W's team be victorious in the mini-game challenge? Will Panda find everyone in time?

And will Niagara Falls change Boss and Bijou's friendship forever?

Preview of next chapter

Hamtaro: Hey everybody, the wait is over; I'm going to face Ojiro once and for all!

Panda: I hope I can find everyone; I won't let my friends down!

T.W: Next time on the Hamtaro Generation special Boss and Bijou's reconcile-

The ultimate showdown! Ojiro's super surprise