Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Get your heart back Ari! Hakeru's prayer ( Chapter 35 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Get your heart back Ari! Hakeru's prayer

Now back on the arena, Shuri has finished powered up and is ready to strike.

DJ Hamada: What's this? Shuri's just standing there. Is he completely Defenseless?!

Ari: (What's he up to? He's vulnerable to my strongest attacks with the stance.)

Meanwhile up in the stands.

Pashmina: I'm worried. What's going to happen?

T.W: I don't know.

Boss: (Hang in there Ari. Don't let him intimidate you.)

Ari: Phantom Crush!

He sends a wave of dark energy from his paw towards Shuri, but it goes right through him.

Ari: What!?

Shuri: It's called an After Image. *appears from behind him* my favorite technique.

He hits Ari very hard nearly knocking him out of the ring.

Hakeru: Are you okay?

Ari: Yeah. I think so. *gets up and charges at Shuri* Now you're gonna get it!

Shuri disappears and multiple images of him race around Ari, who has stopped in amazement.

Ari: What the heck? He's produced more of himself.

DJ Hamada: What's this? It appears that there are more than one Shuri in the ring, but as officials' state, it only after images, produced by Shuri. What an amazing fleet of agility!

Shuri: Now! Taste my Blade of Mischief!

All images go for Ari but the real Shuri's fist glow into a blade like beam, and strikes Ari. But at such speed, Shuri with the after images keep attacking from different angles.

Hakeru: Ari!

He is severely getting hurt.

Shuri: Come on Ari, use your special power.

Ari: I... don't... need it! I... can... beat... you!

He jumps into the air, raises his sword like before when with Hakeru.

Ari: Wings of....

Shuri appears from no where (he jumped with Ari) and struck him down.

Ari: *beaten on ground* But you were...

Shuri: It'll be much easier if you only surrender to me.

Ari: I told you I won't do it! So shut up already!

Shuri: Oh you will use it alright. I'll just have to make you.

He grabs hold of Ari with such speed.

Shuri: Time for more pain Ari.

He starts glowing, and it transfers to Ari, who starts shouting in pain, after a few seconds Shuri lets go.

DJ Hamada: Ari's in some kind of pain folks. Though I'm not sure what it is it doesn't look good for Ari.

T.W: That's not good.

Boss: (Hang in there.)

Hakeru: Ari!

He is in pain. his body was aching all over. But would not give up.

Ari: No matter what, I won't use this power!

Shuri: The only way to escape is to use you power. Nothing else can save you now.

Ari just continues screaming while everyone else watches in horror.

Shapira: He's stronger than I thought. Usually by now he would be knocked out by now. At least that's what I got in previous reports.

Ari: I. Will. Not... Lose!

He gets up and slowly walks over to Shuri, who is standing near the edge.

Shuri: What? No impossible!

But it was as Ari reached into his inner power again, but this time it was different. His eyes were colder and darker.

Ari: You want to see this power so bad, then so be it!

He latches onto Shuri and he too shares the pain.

DJ Hamada: Whoa! Now they're both in pain! This match gets more insanely intense by the minute!

Shuri screams in pain, but he grabs Ari by the shoulders and pushes him away.

(Laughing) Shuri: Not this is more like it, now I can get serious!

Shuri builds up the last of his strength until a black light emits from him.

Shapira: What sort of attack is this?!

(Thinking) Ari: Something's wrong, but what?

(Laughing) Shuri: Now I'll have a true challenge with my inner power.

Indeed as Shuri now was at full power, his energy mostly regenerated but still effected by those major hits but was more than ready for Ari.

(Chuckles) Ari: So you were holding back as well? Well it's a whole new dimension now.

Shuri: I guess so.

T.W: Yes that's it Ari, never give up!

Everyone was cheering Ari on except surprisingly Hakeru.

Hakeru: It's different. I think Ari's power has increased since he fought Tomo.

Indeed Ari had a different look and more frigid eyes and looked very odd.

Ari charged at Shuri and started implementing combo punches and kicks, he got hit by some and blocked others. Shuri was getting the crud beaten out of him.

Ari: Eat dirt!

He blasts Shuri towards the edge of the ring. But then at high speeds he grabbed him and started punching continuously without hesitation. In the stands.

Pashmina: He's going mad, make him stop somebody!

Boss: He's gone out of control.

In the ring.

Ari: You want to see my power and now you're getting it full force buddy!

Hakeru: Stop it Ari! You already have him down! Just stop it already!

*he keeps going* Just wake up! You're doing something wrong! Just look at him!

Ari throws Shuri down. He pants and sees him all beat and worn.

Ari: I did this?

Hakeru: Please don't do this. You're becoming a monster.

He powers down. He turns to Hakeru with his face down in disgrace.

Ari: I'm sorry...

Shuri: You know you shouldn't leave me alone. *gets up slowly* I still have one last move I can do.

He charges at Ari for hand combat, but Ari goes and kicks him. Then they fall out of the ring. Ari is still on top of Shuri, but then falls down. Opano comes down to check on them.

Opano: Both fighters have fallen out of the ring! *everyone murmurs* But since Shuri was the first to touch the ground outside the ring, then Ari, Shuri is therefore disqualified! Ari wins! Ari and Hakeru advance to the next round!

Hakeru: Alright!

She comes out and hugs Ari for the win.

T.W: They did it.

Boss: That was pretty good. They did a great job.

DJ Hamada: What a breathtaking match, I was on the edge of my seat.

Shapira: Me too Hamada.

DJ Hamada: We'll take a tiny break for our fighters to heal up before the next match, in the semifinals!

In the locker room-

Ari: I'm really sorry about before. I went too far this time. I guess I was over doing it.

Hakeru: It's okay. What matters is that you're back to normal.

Ari: I was just so mad that I.well..

Hakeru: Don't get yourself down. Let's just move on. We have one more match together.

Ari: I guess you're right. And thanks for cheering me up.

Hakeru giggles. T.W was watching somewhere unnoticed. He slowly walks away.

Later...

DJ Hamada: Time for the final Doubles Match!

An hour later-

DJ Hamada: Hakeru's team win! Hakeru's team wins!

Shapira: After a long fight, with lots of brutality, they pull through and come out to victory!

DJ Hamada: Aoshi and Irizu have also won there match as well Tomorrow the final match between the 6 remaining will begin, so rest up and come back for the finals please! Thank you and good night.

At the inn, everyone is sleeping, except for Boss and T.W. Boss was drinking coffee, and T.W hot cocoa.

T.W: Man, you can drink anything that's bitter with sugar and milk. Even when I'm older, I'll never be able to drink that stuff.

Boss: *chuckles* I can imagine that.

T.W: Hey Boss, mind if I ask you something?

Boss: Sure.

T.W: It's Hakeru. I.I mean that I.I just like her a lot. A real lot. And I don't have any will to tell her how I feel.

Boss: Could it be like I have for Bijou?

T.W: Maybe. Cause I'm nervous about telling her. She could reject me or something. Cause she's already going for Ari.and.

Boss: I see. You have what I have.

T.W: And tomorrow they'll let you use Steel Swords so I'm real worried about Hakeru getting real hurt. I've never had these feelings since Cocolette and I'm afraid I'll loose her before I'm sure that I like her or not.

Boss: *puts down coffee* You shouldn't worry yourself. She's gentle but strong like myself. She can handle anything. I know, cause I feel this way for Bijou.

If anything happened to her, I would never forgive myself. I love her for everything she is. You should be proud to care for someone like Hakeru. She's a very good person to you and you to her. I think there'd be no problem telling her.

T.W: I guess so. (I can tell Bijou likes Hamtaro and doesn't want to hurt Boss's feelings. Maybe I should tell him the truth about this. But then again, maybe I should let Bijou do this herself.)

The next day they return to the stadium to find it full of spirit. They check the leaderboard but can't believe what they saw.

Hakeru: Ahh!

Ari: Ahh!

They had been pit against each other for the second match in the finals. How could they fight a friend?

Preview of next chapter

Hakeru: What?! I have to face Ari?! But he's my friend, how can it be a fair fight?!

Ari: I won't do it, I'll loose control again.

T.W: Next time-

Friends until the end, Ari vs. Hakeru part I

You don't want to miss it!

Hakeru: Maybe I'll just forfeit.

Ari: I should give up now.

Hamtaro: Don't do that, you can face each other and still be friends.

T.W: It's undeniably a shocker.

I'm sorry if the pace of my story has been slow and while my friend Issac helped me out with the last two chapters the rest will be all me and that's a promise. I thank you for helping me as a fan and friend but writer's block or no I'm going solo again.

The next chapter should be up soon.