Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ HamHam High School ❯ sweet and sour and a little lime too ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
::Its now a few months later and the ham-hams just got back from thanksgiving break. Not much has changed YET, and there has been no romance yet... well its Christmas time, time for some romance. Be warned this next chapter is romantic, and it wont be a lemon, but maybe a little lime might happen.... :::

::Its 1030 on a Monday morning:::

"Gosh Darn it, I am late for lunch again, I knew I shouldn't of went to my locker after class. Darn it, Dexter and Jingle are going to kill me, for being late the like 300th time"

::As he finally got to the cafe, he saw Jingle and Dexter sitting at their usual table.:::

"HamHa guys what's happening......." Cappy was saying until he was Interrupted by Jingle

"My pal, my pal cappy, you are late again, and we aren't happy. We gave you another chance to be our friend, and you screwed up crappy, so get out of here, unless you want a foot up your ass old chap."
::With that Jingle used his guitar as a baseball bat and hit cappy across the cafe he lands on a table which is luckily almost completely empty:::

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. . That hurt.... Oh shit, I am sorry miss, I didn't mean to ruin and interrupt your lunch miss miss miss miss....?"
"Penelope's the name, Fine Sir, Now if you wouldn't mind can you maybe get off my school bag, you are crushing my art supplies and brushes."
"Oh I am sorry" ::Cappy Rolls over the table and Lands face first on the floor::
"Oww.."
"Here let me help you up" Penelope said as she offered her hand to him.
"Umm... Thanks..."
::Cappy sat down at the table across from Penelope:::
"And your name is..." she inquired
"Cappy"
"That's an interesting name, My Name is Penelope"
"So umm... why are you sitting here alone?"
"I don't know, I don't talk allot to people. I am kind of shy and all, so I don't have allot of friends, and its even rarer that complete strangers drop in on me and start a conversation" She said with a giggle in her voice about cappy "dropping in on her"

:: Cappy Blushed, and pulled his hat down to cover his face :::

"Yea I am a bit sorry I dropped in on your lunch"
"Up to about 10 minutes ago I didn't know Hamsters could fly. so how did you get airborne anyways?"
"Well.... You see... Umm.. I don't know how to put it... I was good friends with Dexter and Jingle.. but I don't think they want to me to be their friend anymore on the count that Jingle used his guitar to throw me across the cafe, where I kind of flew into your table, and boy are my paws tired" He said with a smirk at the joke he made.
"Okweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Okweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that was hilarious cappy" Penelope shouted out loud, the entire cafe turning around and looking at her.
:: Penelope and Cappy both turned to each other, smiled and blushed :::

:: Meanwhile in Sexual Anatomy/Proper Mating Rituals Class :::
(Lime Warning! Thanks to Space_Ghost,from mediaminner.org for inspiring me to this next part.)

"Hello Class, We will start a new chapter in our textbook today on the anatomy of the female hamster. It will cover which mating positions are most pleasurable for her, as well as a video we purchased from the discovery channel of a female ham ham giving birth. Under your seats you will all find vomit bags." the teacher said.

::the entire class fell out of their seats with a sweat drop :::

"But first we need to demonstrate Girl Ham anatomy. Do we have any volunteers to come up in front of the class, remove their fur coat and demonstrate their anatomy?"

:: Pashmina Quickly raised her hand, waiving it all in the air trying to get the teachers attention:::

"I am sorry Pashmina, you can not demonstrate for the class, however when we do the next chapter on Venereal Diseases, aka STDS, I will be overjoyed for you to show the class some examples......."

(Authors note: In case you can't figure it out, I am a Pashmina Hater and Stan Hater, so don't be surprised if things get worse for both of them, so Ambreen and Poke'Maniac be warned, and thanks for the review)
"Umm... So any other volunteers?" ::cricket chirp:: "Ok well I guess I will have to pick someone then....Lets see.... who haven't we heard from lately.... Hmm..... BIJOU! Come up here. Take off your fur and sit up on this medical exam table"
:: Bijou Falls over and faints :::
:: Bucket of Icy Cold water falls on her, she squeals as she wakes up :::

"Waaaaaa.... I don't want to...." Bijous protested as she removed her ribbons, then her white fur coat, as she climbed upon the table.

(Authors Note: I am going to skip the anatomy lesson, so just assume hamsters anatomy is identical to human anatomy, ok? If you don't know the difference between guys and girls you shouldn't be reading this fic!)

"Oh my god, wow, she is so cute and sexy when she is naked.... Aww Mannn... This lecture is getting me really horny, especially with Bijou up there completely naked on that table with her legs spread out.. She is really cute, aww I really want to tell her how she is one hottie mamma...Awww she is blushing... Man this desk is getting smaller...." Boss thought to himself.

:: Suddenly Boss's desk fell forward and the entire class turned around to see what had happened :::

:: Ham- HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... The entire class started to turn and point and laugh at boss, looking and pointing to him :::

"Well class, remember last chapter what we studied? That is a perfect example of getting a Ham-Erection, and a massive one at that too. Boss, your Girl ham must be very proud of you.... " The Teacher said laughing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO..." boss screamed as he ran from the classroom, nearly tripping over HIMSELF...(he he)


Authors Note: I just read the fic "fool" and OH my god, its awesome. I am literally feeling my writers block disappear after reading that work of art, even though I don't like the idea of a ham-suicide, its still interesting concept to try out. Hmm.... maybe I will have a suicide on my story instead of a school shooting. but I don't know yet what I will do. I guess the reviews will tell me what I need to write next hopefully.