Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ HamHam High School ❯ Do a little dance, Make a little Love, Get down tonight ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to the Winter Dance, this will be a 2 part chapter and fairly long chapters so fights, some more S/P bashing, and lots of Romance is expected. I wanted ot say most of this chapter will be very simular to many teen movies. I borrowed a few elements from each of movies because it seems to fit my story quite well. so if something seems familar watch some more teen movies and you will figure out where i borrowed them from. I am also holding a contest. If you can identify the most movies i borrowed some of the next 2 chapters from i will write you/your pet/or anyone or any other pet into Episode 2 as a charachter. Submit it to hamtarotroll@camino-net.com and i will let the winner(s) know who won.

:: Cappy and Penelope sitting in a corner table all alone:::
::They have no idea what to do at a dance, or what to say, they both have never been on a date before, and this is wayyyyy too much for them to handle at once. So they ended up both wearing Jeans and a tshirt instead of getting dressed up like they were supposed to:::

"Umm... Are you having a good time Penelope Hon?"
"Umm... Yes of course Cappy."
"Umm... Want anymore Pumpkin Punch?"
"No but thank you anways."
"so...umm... Look at Hamtaro danceing out there. Wow,he can really dance."
"Yea i ummm.. I guess.?
"You know, i always liked boats and ships. Do you want ot maybe leave now and grab a bite to eat on the cruise they have at sunset. and its almost sunset now. want ot head over now?"
?Umm? I have to goto the bathroom, I?ll brb? She said running off as fast as she could to the bathroom to think about his offer.

?I really really like him a lot, I just don?t know if I should go with him, away from all the supervision of the dance, I mean I barely know him , but I know already I love him but I don?t know what to do??

:: Penelope runs to the bathroom, and runs into Bijou and Pashmina. putting on makeup in the mirror:::
?Ham Ha Gals? She said
?Oh hey Penelope nice umm? Jeans and Carebears Tshirt?? Pashmina replied without even turning the slightest from the mirror.
?Bonjou, Wee Penelope? Bijou said turning to the little girl.
?Bijou I need you advice,
?Wee??
?Well its this boy I know, I like him a lot and all, and well? i asked him to go with me me to this dance tonight, and I am having a horriable time, but not because of him but because I don?t dance, I don?t have friends to talk to, and I hate all of this music. I mean they don?t play any good oldies, just all this rap and Heavy Metal and that is sooo not me? So he asked me to go with him to this Sunset Cruise and I really want to get out of here, and do something more fun, but I have never been on a date before let alone a unsupervised one and I don?t know what to do. I mean I have heard all types of horror stories about what happens after dark to young hamhams that are alone? ?

?I know what you need to do? Pashmina says as she goes through her handbag and pulls out a few small packages marked Trojan & Latex & Durex. ?Here that should take care of you?

?Pash, is such a slut..? Bijou mumbled under her breath.

?What did you say Bijou??
?Oh I said Penelope is in a real rut? Bijou said trying to cover up what she said.
?Come with me Penelope so we can talk in private for a minute? Bijou said walking away from Pashmina
?What are these? And what do I do with them??
::Bijou Giggled:: ?Give me those, I don?t think you need them, I will umm? put them to good use?
?Now who is the lucky Ham you are here with Penelope??
?His name is Cappy?
?Oh yea, I know him. He is a real gentleman isnt he??
?Yea I am crazy about him?
?So go tell him that, while on that cruise. I know his older brother and Cappy is a good kid, you have nothing to worry about with him. He is NOTHING like those horror stories you heard. So my suggestion is go, you won?t regret it, but you have to make up your own mind.?
?Oh thank you thank you thank you Bijou for your help. You have answered all my questions but one.?
?Oh which one?? Bijou said in confusion
?What were those things and what are they used for, and why does Pashmina think I need them??
?Little Penelope, I will tell you when you are older, and ready to know about the Birds and the Bee?s? Bijou replied with a smirk.? I have to get going back to the dance with Boss now.?
?Ok Bye Bijou?

"Cappy? Yea that would be great to go, this isnt my type of party anyways." Penelope said to Cappy as she kinda rushed him to the coat closet to leave as soon as possible.

::While they are on the boat Cappy disapears and Penelope finds him a few minutes later near the front of the boat:::

Penelope: Hello, Cappy what are you doing?
Cappy: ::He turns and she is right behind him, He looks into her beautiful eyes, like he is looking into the 2 biggest blue diamons in the world, and watched as the wind slowly blew her fur around:::
Cappy: Come Here
::Cappy puts his paws oh her waist as if he was going to kiss her :::
Cappy: Close Your Eyes.

::: She closes her eyes and Cappy turns her to face the front of the ship and presses her close to the front rail. Cappy then grabs her paws and raises them above her and holds them sideways in the air. When he lets go of her arms, she holds them up there in place.:::

Cappy: Okay Open Your Eyes

Penelope: Wow I feel like I am flying over the ocean like a bird. It is beautiful, nothing out there but the waves of the ocean and us birds.
This is such a perfect night, Cappy, Thank? !
:: Before she could finish her message cappy climbs up on the rails behind Penelope, and puts his paw over her mouth. :::

Cappy: No, Thank YOU Penelope, For making me the happiest HamHam alive right now, I am on this beautiful cruise ship, on a beautiful snowy December night, with the most beautiful girl on the planet. And its not just your outer beauty that I am in love with, but its your inner beauty even more. I love everything about you, from your cute nose
:: He gives her a eschimo kiss on her nose::: to your beautiful fur
:: He runs his pay through her hair::: to the cute way you eat and drink 2 hands always. ::She giggles::: I have something to ask you, Will you be my Girl-Friend? You don?t need to answer now but??..

Penelope: ::Places her paw on his waist::: Lets dance our first dance as boy and girl friend.

::Meanwhile Back at the Dance:::

::Sandy enters nervously. in a long Shakesperian dress, fur piled on top of her head. She spots Bijou and Boss and hurries over :::

Sandy: Have you seen him?
Bijou: Who?
Sandy: William Shakesphere... he asked me to meet him here.
Bijou: Oh Honey--- tell me you havnt progressed to full-on Hallucinations?

::Boss looks towards the front door, and Taps Bijou. Bijou Turns and Points Sandy the same way:::

::Maxwell dressed in full Shakespearean attire with a new goatee on his chin- bow in their direction. Sandy's grin wouldn't be bigger :::
::Maxwell walks over to them, taking Sandy's hand and leading her onto the dance floor. ::

Maxwell: Mi' Lady, How doth you look as pretty as a morning rose
Maxwell:(To Boss and Bijou) Good Evening Sir and Madam...

::Maxwell and Sandy Waltz dance away:::

Boss: That was definately weird.
Bijou: Wee!

::Now lets have a convo between B&B AND S&P:::

?Hey Boss Man?
?Hey Bijou Honey?
?Oh.. HEY Stan and Pashmina? Boss Replied ?How are you doing tonight??
?We are having the best night of our lives. Just me and my Hot-Ham Girfriend Pashmina, arnt you Honey?? Stan says then he pinches her butt and Pashmina jumps in surprise.
?Yea I having a great time, Stan? Pashminda said as she slaped Stans Butt and Stan yelled in surprise.
:: Boss and Bijou both turned to eachother and laughed at how Stan and Pashmina were acting :::
?So Boss Man, whats up with Bijou and your clothes tonight.. I mean they are like 60?s hippie clothes? not exactly the type of clothes you should be wearing to a formal occasion like this??
?Well Stan?? Boss continued in a very unhappy tone ?We both got jobs at the mall to afford tonight?s festvities, and We didn?t realise that the mall does not pay well, so this is the best we both could afford from the Dollar Store. Besides whatever my dear Bijou wears, makes the angels of heaven jelous of her beauty?

:: Boss and Bijou both blushed :::

"Aww how cute Bijou, You got him well whipped already! He He" Pashmina said with a giggle.
"Wee, He he he he" She said in reply.

::: "God must have spent a lot more time on you" From Nsync begins to play in the background :::

"Boss want to dance?"
"Yes of course"

"Oh Boss this so romantic" she said as she put her head on his shoulders and her arms around him.
"Umm.. umm.... Yea" Boss stuttered

:: "Shake your groove thing" starts playing next :::

"Pashmina Baby lets burn up the dance floor"
"Lets Go"

:: A/N: Some of the lyrics :::
Shake it, shake it

Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah yeah
Show 'em how to do it now
Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, yeah yeah
Show 'em how to do it now
Show 'em how to do it now

Let's show the world we can dance
Bad enough to strut my stuff
The music gives us a chance
We do more out on the floor


"Yea Shake that groove thing Pash Baby, Yea get down."
"You?re the King of the Dance floor Stan"

:: The dance floor slowly clears out as everyone begins to start watching them:::

"Yes we are killing them." Stan said as he whipped Pashmina under his legs and behind him as they began swing dancing.
"See them all watch us make 'em look like fools" Pashmina said as she and Stan Began to grind on the dance floor.
"Yea" They both said as they began to Disco Dance.

:: Applause from all the Ham Hams. "Great Job" "You?re awesome" could be heard in the background :::

"Why thank you" Stan yelled as he and Pashmina both took a bow before all the clapping Ham Hams.

In walks Pepper and Oxnard, both wearing LONG BLACK trench coats. Pepper is wearing skin tight black leather pants and black nail polish and has dyed part of her hair PURPLE along with the dark sunglasses she bought from Boss earlier in the week. In her paw is a cigarette.

On the other hand Oxnard went and dyed most of his grey head-hair PURE BLACK and he shaped it into a Mohawk. He is wearing a black shirt with a black vest with gothic ruffles along the sleeves. His black knee-high combat boots were freshly polished and shiny like a mirror. Lastly, tied onto his belt was his sunflower seed (with his you-know-what in it) which he painted to match Pepper?s hair, Purple.
-----------------------------------------------------
::: Well that?s the end of this chapter. The dance will be a 2 chapter event. After these 2 chapters I will start the second Episode of my story which will bring in more Ham-Hams, Worse S/P bashing, and HAMTARO will be in it. And I promise Hamtaro will get Bijou in this story EVENTUALLY. I plan on making each story 1 semester (1/2 year) so I expect to have 8 different episodes before I finish this fic, and that means like 100 chapters total.