Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ HamHam High School ❯ Blender+Hamtaro+Strawberrys=Good Snack ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome to the final Chapter of Episode 1 of Ham-Ham High School, This is also going to be a 3 part chapter for the winter dance and this is part 2. A little warning before we begin, this chapter will have some foul language, some cartoon violence, and some alcohol, so please do not do anything in this chapter, nor take anything seriously. Oh yea New Rule! Reviews are required. Starting in the next, Episode I want five reviews per chapter at least. I mean there are like a hundred Hamtaro fans reading this fic and like no reviews. So review me, or flame me. Just type SOMETHING to let me know that people are reading my garbage I post here, By the way I own none of Hamtaro or anyone in this story so far, however I do own a dill pickle and a Moby Cd…. So Enjoy! ::


"Argh Oxy, this music blows. Who the fuck ever heard of Avril Lavigne?! Geez this music sounds like a cat in heat!"
"Yea Pepper, Lets Spice this music up a bit. I brought my clean version of my favorite songs, and I am going to talk to the Dj and ask him to play it for us. I'll be back in a second." Oxnard's says as we walks though the crowd towards the front where the DJ is.
"Hey Dj-Guy could you play this Cd please? It's the edited clean version of some popular metal songs." Oxy said with a Grin.
"Fuck You" He replied as he grabbed the Cd from Oxnard's hands put it down his pants , wiped his ass with it, and threw it back at Oxnard. Oxnard just stood there in shock as this all happened.
"Oh I'll get even with you," He thought to himself, "Just you wait and See"

A few minutes Oxy Saw Dexter by the punch Bowl.
"Hey Dexter, I think that punch has enough Vodka in it already, I already put 2 bottles of 151 proof when I got here, I need your help for a sec with some revenge."
"Sure thing, But what's in it for me?"
Oxnard proceeded to whisper something in Dexter's ear, and they both started to grin.
"It's a deal oxy," He said in reply." Just let me run out to my car to grab my laptop and I will meet you back stage in 10 minutes"

A few minutes later backstage Dexter and Oxnard could be heard whispering to each other.

"Hell Yea" they both shouted.
"Ok Oxy go to room 101S and grab the video camera from the media office and I will setup the audio equipment back here for our pirate broadcast that will ROCK this Dance."
"Dude how are you going to do all that shit you said you could do?"
"Well if you really want to know, I am going to hack into his wireless system, reroute all the audio traffic to my laptop and overlay your Cd over their crappy music. The first step is to find their password to their computer out. This should be easy, hand me my cell phone and be quiet for a minute"

Dexter Picks up his cell phone and dials some keys.
"Hello" the man on the other end answered
"Hello, My Name is Steve Case, I am the president of America Online. We have a report your computer maybe malfunctioning and we need to verify your username and password stored on your computer are still correct. could you read them back to me please?" Dexter said in a very professional voice.

Oxnard nearly pisses his pants when he hears this horrible attempt to get the dj's password. Suddenly Dexter hangs up the phone and turns to Oxnard.

"Here is his username and password; he gave me it right over the phone that easily. His username is "13_sxy_ham_grl" and his password is "pedophile" (Authors Note: His password is Pedophile. LOL)

"Alright now hand me your Cd, Oxy"

(A/N: I wonder what Dexter and Oxy are upto?)

An hour later back at the dance….

"Attention All students and their guests this is a Non-Smoking Dance so everyone please put out your cigarettes, pipes and bongs until after the dance is done"

"Damn it stupid friggin rules, HEY OXY!"
"Yes Pepper Hon it sucks majorly, Its been 30 seconds and I am having withdraws already."
"I'll bet you a blowjob that I can not get my cigarette into that trashcan from over here"
"Haha, No One can make that shot from all the way over here at the table. So you got a deal, but I like my blowjobs nice and slow."
"Alright watch this!" Pepper said as she carefully aimed her cigarette at the trash can, she aimed it for what seemed to be an eternity then she wound up and made the pitch. As the cigarette flew through the air it had dead perfect aim for the trashcan until one of the ceiling fans turned on and completely redirected the cigarette across the room landing on the floor under Stan and Pashmina's Table…….

Sorry for the cliff hanger… but I wanted to stop here so I could write the ending for this properly. I had writers block until tonight so I figure I will post this and finish it up tonight or tomorrow. So Stay Tuned!