Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation II ❯ Rival soccer match ferocity Hakeru vs. Boss ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hamtaro Generation
Rival soccer match ferocity
Hakeru vs. Boss

It was a quiet and still day as the boys were playing a game of soccer while the girls were chatting.

Hamtaro: Pass it to me T.W!

T.W: Got it!

He passes the ball to Hamtaro and he goes for a kick and it goes pass the opposing team's goalie into the net scoring the winning point.

T.W: Yeah we won!

Hakeru: Great teamwork guys.

Hamtaro: Thanks.

Boss: Nice going Oxy, we could've won.

Oxnard: I'm sorry, I didn't see that shot until the last minute.

Hamtaro: Well let's start a new game, I'm up for it.

Hakeru: Hey can I play too?

Most of the boys stared at her in confusion.

Hakeru: What? What'd I say?

(Laughing evilly) Boss: No offense Hakeru but this is a guy's sport.

Howdy: Yeah, no girls allowed.

(Angry mark) Hakeru: What?! That's not fair!

Hamtaro: Come on guys, why can't we let Hakeru play?

Stan: If there's one thing I won't do is compete with a girl.

Hakeru: Is that so? It must be because your afraid to loose to one.

(Blushes) Stan: That isn't it, it's simply not done is all.

T.W: Come on guys you're not being fair, she can be on my team.

Boss: Of course you'd put her on your team, you always do stuff together.

(Angry mark) T.W: For your information I'm doing because you obviously won't put her on your team and because I've seen her play and she's great. The fact that were romantically involved isn't the issue here.

Hakeru: Don't bother explaining T, it's obvious someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today, if your so sure you can't be beaten than I challenge you Boss to a game of one on one soccer. No goalies, just you against me.

Boss: You've got to be kidding, well if your sure then let's go at it. But I find it fair to warn you that I won't be beaten.

Hakeru: We'll see.

(.. Sweat dropped) Hamtaro: I have a bad feeling about this.

(.. Sweat dropped) T.W: Ditto.

Soon they get ready to go at it-

T.W: Okay, are you two ready?

Hakeru: Yep!

Boss: Let's just start already!

T.W: Ok! 3, 2, 1, go!

He throws the ball in the air and gets out of the way, Hakeru gets the ball and the game begins. She zigs and zags her way around the field, Boss steals the ball but she quickly steals it back. She then kicks it high in the air and with a weighted bicycle kick gets the goal and wins.

T.W: Great shot!

Hakeru: Thanks, it was easy.

Everyone complemented her but Boss was flabbergasted.

(Thinking) Boss: She's great, boy do I feel dumb.

Hakeru then goes up to him and holds out her paw-

Hakeru: Great game.

They shook and he said-

Boss: Well you're better than I thought, but still...

She flung her paw away-

Hakeru: Still what?

Boss: This is a boy's game, one on one is one thing but in a real game there's more strength to it.

Hakeru: Strength? I'll have you know I won the Martial arts tournament in Paris and I beat a lot of boys like you who think a girl is an easy target.

Boss was sweating bullets-

T.W: That's right, I don't know what's with you today but its not very sportsman like.

Boss: Well fine then, if you want to prove yourself then let's have another game, you girls against us boys. Are you up for it?

Hakeru: I'll check with you in a second-

The girls all huddle up and discuss the challenge before them.

Hakeru: What do you think girls? Can we beat them at their own game?

Pashmina: Let's at least try, I'd sure like to see the looks on their faces if we can beat them.

Penelope: Okwee!

Sandy: I say we take on their challenge.

Hakeru: Well Bijou, what do you say?

Everyone waited to hear her response and with spirit in her eyes said-

Bijou: Let's give it our all.

They raise their paws in triumph shouting-

Girls except Penelope: Girl power! Penelope: Okwee! Ookwee! Ookwee!

Hakeru: Ok Boss you're on, us girls against you boys.

Boss: Get ready to loose.

They glare at the other and father away Hamtaro and T.W feel like the odd hams out.

Hamtaro: I don't like the looks of this-

T.W: Ditto.

Later on the boys and girls head to opposite sides of the field to practice for the big game.

Over on the boy's side-

Boss: What?! What do you mean you won't play in the game?

T.W: Hamtaro and I refuse to be part of your senseless game of boys. vs. girls.

Hamtaro: If this were a friendly game that's one thing but this is taking it too far.

Boss: What do you mean? I only said the truth.

T.W: What you said is starting a war, and we'll have no part in it-

Just then Panda, Cappy and Maxwell step beside them-

Boss: Hey men. where are you going?

Cappy: I'm sorry Boss but there right, this game is pointless. Boys and girls aren't that different and this isn't my kind of game.

Panda: I'd rather build and have fun with my friends then be a part of a silly squabble.

Maxwell: I too will have no part in this, I'd rather read about great battles than experience one myself.

Boss: That's just great T, you have to rip my team apart just because you don't want to play.

T.W: Hey I didn't ask them to drop out, they did it on their own.

Boss: If you ask me your just chicken.

(--) T.W: What did you say?

Boss: You're afraid to play and make yourself look silly.

T.W: I am not, you started this neurotic idea that boys are better than girls and I'll have no part in it.

Then Boss dawns a chicken suit and starts flapping his arms and squawking getting T.W riled up. Then he went over to him ripped the chicken suit off and got him in a headlock.

T.W: I'll have you know I have the courage to play a great game but not if I have to be pressured by my gender peers. It's guys like you that put guys like me in a class of our own so don't think I wouldn't jump at the chance to prove you wrong but at the same time I pick my battles and I learned a long time ago that battles like this are pointless-

He then releases his grip his he woozily falls to the floor as he and the others walk away-

T.W: Especially when there started by a ham with an inane title for a name.

Over on the girls side-

(Dong push-ups) Hakeru: Come on girls work those abs! Give it 110 percent just like me

Girls: We're trying! We're trying!

Penelope: Okwee!

Hakeru: I'm sorry it's just I really want to show those boys what's what.

Then T.W came up to them-

T.W: Well you better not give up.

Hakeru: T, what are you doing here? You're a boy.

T.W: Well I don't agree with what that jerk I called a friend awhile back and neither do Hamtaro, Cappy and Maxwell.

Sandy: You mean he doesn't agree about this either?

Hakeru: Stay focused girls, well I should've known you wouldn't agree. I'm sorry

T.W: That's okay and if I can help in some way-

Hakeru: Thanks but it's up to us, ok let's take a rest.

So they stop to rest a bit and reflect on the game.

(Thinking) Hakeru: I think I've been watching too many sports but I really want to show those boys that they can't kick us girls around.

Then out loud says-

Hakeru: Ok girls let's run some laps!

So they run a few laps more until they could run no more and took another rest.

Bijou: So do you think we're stronger?

Sandy: I ache too much to even feel my feet let alone any new muscles.

Hakeru: That will fade away with a little more rest. Then we'll call it quits for today.

Just then someone said-

Voice: Well it looks like you girls have been busy, is it a new game?

Bijou: Auntie Viv it's you.

Auntie Viv: Yep an I here there's a big game coming up.

T.W instantly remembers her and runs up-

T.W: Auntie Viv, it's great to see you again.

Sandy: You know Auntie Viv T?

T.W: Yeah, I met her in Rothenburg, we talked over waffles.

Auntie Viv: Oh now I remember you, the student at the culinary school. You sure have grown.

T.W: Thanks, so I guess you know my friends too?

Auntie Viv: Oh yes, we've known each other for some time and I must say I didn't know I'd be seeing you again.

Then she notices Hakeru-

Auntie Viv: Well here's another new face, you are?

Hakeru: I'm Hakeru, its pleasure to meet you.

Auntie Viv: So what's this game everyone's so psyched about?

T.W: There training for a big soccer game tomorrow. You see it all started when-

So T.W and the girls explained the whole story-

(Angry mark) Auntie Viv: Oh that steams me up, I still remember all the ribbing I got when I was young on how a lady's place is in the home. Thank gosh for women's lib, you know it's not just about human women oh no. We hams had to fight for women's rights as well. I remember the power that Susan B. Anthony gave to the movement. Especially with my great, great aunt helped to send the message.

Bijou: Your relative met Susan B. Anthony?

Auntie Viv: Met her? She helped get her message through to the hamster community when she was traveling abroad.

T.W: Cool.

Auntie Viv: So do you think I can join the game? I think I'm still at the top of my game.

Hakeru: Of course, maybe you could help our team strategize.

Auntie Viv: I'd be happy to,

Soon with Auntie Viv in tow the girls started to get the hang of it, among other things she once played for one of the first girl hamster teams completely independent from the boy's teams. She even was manager of two teams for the WHNSL (Women Ham National Soccer League).

It was a long day of passes, kicks and head goals until practice was over. Everyone said their goodbyes and left for home. Meanwhile at the clubhouse the boys were done with their practice and were getting kind of worried about tomorrow's game.

Boss: Well guys we've done all we can, now we just wait for tomorrow and give our all.

Hamtaro: Even though I'm not playing I still wish you guys luck.

T.W: Well you'll need it because they've got two star players on their team. One is Hakeru of course but can you guess who the other is?

The boy's ponder about that-

(Thinking) Boss: Who could they have gotten? Let's see, there's Bijou of course. Pashmina, Penelope. Sandy and Hakeru. Now aside from Hakeru who else could it be?

T.W: Do you give up?

Boss: No.

T.W: I'll give you some hints, #1: she's always on the go.

(Thinking) Boss: Well that would rule Penelope out but there's still Pashmina, Sandy and Bijou. They're all pretty outgoing.

T.W: Here's another hint #2: She's kind and smart but has a real spice to her.

(Thinking) Boss: Well that would rule Pashmina out, so it's either Sandy or Bijou.

T.W: Here's the last hint, #3: her eyebrows are unmistakable.

(Thinking) Boss: Eyebrows? What kind of hint is that?

T.W: I guess you give up don't you?

Boys: We give up already, who is it?

T.W: Well... It's Auntie Viv!

Boss: Auntie Viv? She's in town?

T.W: Yep and from the stories I've heard you two have been fierce competitors. Well I hope you practice was as half as intense as the girl's because tomorrow you'll be up against 2 all stars.

All the boys we're sweating bullets especially Boss-

(Thinking) Boss: Hakeru and Auntie Viv? I think I'm in trouble again.

The next day everyone came out fast and strong and we're doing their warm- up exercises while Susan and Chris are on a bench on the sidelines being the game's announcers.

Susan: Well welcome sports fans to the first ever Ham-Ham cup! I'm Susan Okogata-

Chris: And I'm Chris Sadan, it's been a long time coming but this is it, the game for the acclaimed Royal Ham Cup begins today.

Susan: Not to mention proving once and for all that girls can be strong. We now take you to our reporter down below Hamtaro for a further look.

Hamtaro: Thanks Susan, well this first Ham-Ham cup will be memorable for many a reason so let's look at our teams today.

First up we have Ronin sharks, their forward player is Hakeru and their goalie is the famous veteran Auntie Viv.

Then there are the black bulls, their forward player and team captain is Boss and Oxnard is the goalie-

Oxnard: Don't I get a say in this?

Hamtaro And now I'll interview them starting with Hakeru, so are you ready for a strong game?

Hakeru: I sure am Hamtaro, when I'm done it will be a big step for girls everywhere.

Hamtaro: Powerful, well now let's go to black bull's team captain and forward player Boss. So do you know that the cup and your dignity as a man are on the line?

Boss: Of course, but we're ready to face it head on!

Hamtaro: Again, powerful. Well let's get this game underway!

Then Maxwell who's the referee moves out onto the field and has the ball.

(Blows whistle) Maxwell: Forward players fall in!

Boss and Hakeru prepare to take their positions.

Maxwell: Now I want I nice clean game, from all of you.

He throws the ball high in the air

Susan: The ball is tossed, and the game begins!

Hakeru hits the ball to Bijou. Who kicks to Sandy, Stan steals it.

Sandy: Hey!

Stan: See ya sis! Ha!

Boss: Over here Stan!

Stan: I got this one!

He is about to kick, when Pashmina slides and kicks the ball away to Hakeru again.

Pashmina: Not anymore! He he.

Boss: Aww... Stan!

He gets a sweat drop. Meanwhile...Hakeru is going for the goal.

Oxnard: Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

Hakeru kicks it. Oxnard turns around scared but the ball hits off his back and knocks him down. He has swirly eyes. The ball goes far. Dexter gets it and kicks for a goal. Penelope misses and it's goal!

Susan: Cool! Boss's team got the first goal!

Chris: Very cool. Let's see how the girls counterattack.

Boss: Good work Dexter, Oxnard.

Oxnard: Ooogh. Did we win?

Boss: Not yet. But we will.

Maxwell: Prepare yourselves!

Hakeru: Time for a little seriousness now. Auntie Viv?

Viv: Ready girls!

Hakeru: Let's get them.

Girl's team gets ball.

Hamtaro: You guys can do it! Play hard!

T.W: Hakeru! I'm rooting for ya!

Boss: Here I come!

He is going for Hakeru.

Hakeru: Attack pattern A!

Hakeru kicks the ball to Bijou on the right, who Boss tries for next. Bijou kicks to Pashmina behind her, then to Hakeru, then to Auntie Viv, then to Sandy. Then it keeps going around to each other so fast that Boss can't keep up.

Boss: Ugh...

He falls down. The girl's break through the defenses, and shoot a goal past Oxnard.

Chris: now the Girl's team scored.

Susan: It's a tie early on-

Boss: *to team* Okay. Let's show them our method of attack.

Maxwell: Okay time in!

Boy's get the ball...The girls are coming, but they see the boys form some kind of formation. The way they are

Position, it looks like the boys formed horns of Boss, who is the bull.

Boss: Signature move, Bull thrust! Everyone out of the way!

They've taken the field.

Hakeru: It's a line drive, we can't defend it! Run girls!

Everyone but Auntie Viv run.

Bijou: Viv no!

Viv: I can take on this bull ride.

Sandy: That's not a real bull, but it acts like one!

Viv: Nonsense!

She jumps for the boys. But instead of taking down Boss, she hits the ground.

Viv: Gosh darn it. Where'd its neck go? I should've hit it.

The boys are closing in.

Boss: Here we go!

Boss kicks forward and Penelope gets out of the way. It's goal.

Susan: Another goal!

Chris: Wow. Hamsters are have more potential then I ever dreamed. Why don't we have them in real soccer?

Susan: Um... Who knows Chris, but this is epic as we have cameras set up all throughout the field giving us all the action.

Penelope is upset.

Pashmina: Aww don't cry Penelope. We'll get them back.

Boss: You don't have to play Penelope if you don't want to. After all, things like these scare easy on you.

Penelope gets brave now.

(Angry mark) Penelope: Ookwee!

Pashmina: Guess not.

Hakeru: Yeah Penelope, that's the spirit!

Girls get the ball and Panda tries to steal ball, but misses. Dexter steals ball but Bijou takes it back. Boss goes for her.

Bijou: Boss, don't you know not to tackle a lady?

Boss: *stops* Um. Well. Yes. But this is soccer, and you're my enemy right now.

Bijou: I know. But thanks for stopping.

Boss: Wha??

Bijou zooms past him, and goes for the goal. She gets it-

Oxnard: Just great,

Hamtaro and T.W: Yeah!

Susan: Another goal! Girl power strikes again!

Chris: And just in time. Look! *his timer watch goes to zero* And we're out of time.

Susan: Time for half time!

Boss: Alright guys, fall in.

Viv: Okay girls. Let's shake it off and get ready!

As they talk about things..

Susan: Now let's have a little half time report. About other things.

Hamsters are watching them by the way.

Chris: In other news, it appears that the Stardome Tournament in New York is on the way again.

Susan: Yes. And a top duelist, Joey Wheeler, is said to win it. So far he's defeated two duelists and is in the Semi-Finals.

Chris: I hope he wins.

Susan: For more information, go to www.fanfiction.net. And look up the Stardome Series in the Yu Gi Oh! section. It's rated G. Now playing

Chris: Anyway...

Back on the field

Stan: Boss what happened? Why'd you stop?

Boss: Not my fault. Bijou stopped me and...

Stan: You can't let your feelings get over ya. Remember? They're girls.

Boss: Well yeah.

Stan: We have to show them that we are dominate on the soccer field. And you Panda. You should do more.

Panda: Me? But I..

Boss: Hey I'm captain of this team. He doesn't have to play if he doesn't want to. After all, if he doesn't wanna play because he' weak, and might get hurt, that's fine with me.

Panda: Boss I resent that! I'll show you who's weak around here!

Howdy: Woah. You hear that?

Dexter: Okay team, let's go on to-

Boss: Hey! That's my line. Okay, let's go.

They put in paws and shout for victory. And over by the girls team, they are working out.

Viv: Okay girls. We're gonna make a swift and deadly attack on the boys. Let's make them sorry for saying we're weak.

Girls: We're not weak! *as they work out*

Viv: We will win!

Girls: We will win!

Viv: Who are we?

Girls: Ronin Sharks!

Penelope: Ookwee!

Maxwell: Okay! Time to play again!

Chris: Looks like the game is on again.

Susan: Let's watch.

The game resumes. Girl's get ball.

Panda: I'll show them.

Panda aggressively gets the ball from the girls and charges for the goal. He shoots and scores. Everyone is shocked, even the boys.

Susan: Um. Well. I guess that's a goal.

Chris: Yeah.

Boss: Panda?

(,,) Hamtaro: Wicked.

Panda: Come on! We have a game to win!

2-3

Girls get ball, but Panda does the same thing as before and scores again.

2-4

Once again, Panda gets it.

2-5

And again.

2-6

And again.

2-7

T.W: Woah. Panda is really tearing up the field.

Hamtaro: I know. Why?

Susan: Well Hamtaro that's the spirit of the game, give it your all when all else fails.

Hakeru: Time out!

Maxwell blows whistle for time out. The girls huddle.

Hakeru: We have to do something about Panda. If this keeps up, we'll lose for sure.

Viv: Now don't give up hope that easily. After all, you still got me. Let me do the work for a while. After all, at this rate, he's bound to tire himself out.

Hakeru: You can do that?

Viv: Girl. I maybe old, but I can sure shake it baby. Now let's do it.

Hakeru: Okay!

They break and get ready. Once again it's their ball. Panda is going for it again. Hakeru gives ball to Aunti Viv and Panda is going for her.

Viv: You should really take a break from that running you know. It's definitely bad for your structure.

When Panda is about to get the ball, he stops abruptly. He is out of energy and he collapses.

Boss: Uh oh.

Viv: Okay girls. Let's get em.

Now they have the advantage. The girls clear the way and Auntie Viv scores.

3-7

Susan: And after an unexpected turn of events, the girls score again!

Chris: What drives these teams have to win?

Susan: It's the age old battle of boys vs. girls. I hope we don't

Panda: Uugh..Did we win?

Boss: Not yet. But we'll win this.

Hamtaro and T.W help Panda off the field.

Hamtaro: You did great, I'm impressed.

T.W: I've never seen you so intense since, ever. You did us men proud.

They get off the field. The games continue. Without Panda, the boy's start losing their lead.

4-7 5-7

6-7

7-7

Susan: It comes down to this.

Chris: Only one minute to go. And it's a tie. The boys managed to keep the tie going for a few minutes, but they are tiring out. So are the girls.

Susan: I hope this last round will decide the fate of the gender war.

Boss: Hey Hakeru. *pant* Maybe we should just consider this a tie. *pant*

Hakeru: No way. *pant* Not until we prove once and for all *pant*, that girls are just as good of soccer players as boys. *pant*

Boss: You've asked for it.

The boys get the ball.

Boss: Okay gang! Signature move, Bull thrust!

They get into the formation again.

Hakeru: Retreat and fall in!

The girls get ready. They go behind the boys somehow.

Boss: What are they doing?

Stan: We only got a little girl to worry about.

Penelope stands in ready.

Boss: Okay! Here I go!

He kicks the ball too hard. It bounces off the ground, and hits the top railing.

Boss: What the?!

Susan: You see that?

The ball goes directly to the girls who waited behind them.

Boss: But how?

Chris: Somehow. The girls must of knew the main ham would be tired to a point that kicking too hard to the ground will bounce it and hit the rim no matter what.

Susan: That's amazing.

T.W: Go girls!

Hamtaro: You're doing it!

Boss: Hurry!

The girls pass it to each other.

Hakeru: This is for girls everywhere!

She kicks the ball toward the goal. But somehow, the wind catches it and it swerves into the side rim, causing it to bounce off and fly all the way over to near the girls net.

Boss: Hey! Look!

Penelope is ready to bounce it, but she trips. The ball rolls past her a bit. Everyone is anxious, it stops just before the goal line.

Boss: Darn.

Chris: And! *watch goes to zero* Time's up!

Susan: It's a tie!

Hamtaro: A tie?

T.W: A tie?

Hakeru: A tie?

Boss: Looks like no one wins this game.

Hamtaro: Aww cheer up guys. You two did great anyway!

T.W: Yeah. So what if none of you one the game, you guys showed great potential and ability. Like Panda did.

Panda waves in a wiped state.

Hamtaro: See? Isn't better when we used to have fun instead of having silly contests over nothing? *everyone else begins to put heads down* Can't we all just accept that we are winners and good players and get back to what is more important Like having fun?

Boss: He's right. *to Hakeru* I'm sorry I said that soccer is only for boys.

Hakeru: I'm sorry I started this silly game.

Boss: So we're even?

Hakeru: Yeah.

They shake paws and everyone is happy.

Viv: Well I gotta split hams. I have some more globetrotting to do. See you later.

Everyone: Bye Auntie Viv!

She leaves.

Hamtaro: *with ball* Hey everyone! Let's play some more soccer!

They cheer and start tossing the ball around.

Susan: This game is brought to you, by the Ham-Ham café located behind T.W's house and the Kids and Animals Association.

Chris: Remember! Treat animals as friends, and they'll do the same to you.

Both: Bye now!

We see a soccer ball covering the sun in a kick.

I hope you enjoyed it, issac helped me write this episode but I'll be doing the series as I've done it mostly by myself and when he helps I'll mention it. Please review, sigened if you can.

Top of Form




Bottom of Form