Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation II ❯ What is important to Wolves Part 3 ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hamtaro Generation

What is important to wolves Part III

Our friends followed the mysterious wolf deep into the forest to get help for a poisoned Aaron, the mysterious wolf helps Sota carry Aaron still unconscious

Sota: Don't worry Aaron, we'll get you some help.

Hakeru: I hope we make it in time.

T.W: We just have to.

Just up ahead they saw someone gathering herbs-

Wolf: It's Tana, she's our village doctor. Just who we need.

They quickly go up to her who looked very concerned.

Tana: Anna what brings you here?

Anna: No time to waste, this guy needs help.

She then saw Aaron and where he was bitten.

Tana: Looks like a Ranter snake bite, there's no time to get to my clinic so we'll work right here. Luckily I have the things we need on me.

So they lay Aaron down carefully and Tana starts mixing the assortment of herbs. As she mixed the herbs everyone explained the story of their quest well except who they were searching for and she applied the paste of herbs on where Aaron was bitten.

Tana: There. All we can do now is wait. I just hope I acted quickly enough.

Everyone kept the faith and waited, and waited and waited. A little later Hamtaro soon woke up and aside from a scratch on his head he was just fine. The afternoon got later and after hours of waiting Aaron began to twitch a little.

Tana: I think he's coming around.

Everyone was relived, just then Bijou came running up to them completely out of breath.

Boss: Bijou, what are you doing here?

Bijou: It wasn't until I got home when I realized Maria and her mother are out for the weekend so I decided to come back and help. I followed your scents all the way here.

She then noticed Aaron lying on the floor-

Bijou: Aaron what happened?

Sota: When we were going through the wild garden we got attack by poison Ranter, Aaron saved me and Hakeru but ended up getting hurt himself. Luckily Anna came to rescue us and brought us to see Tana who gave him her special herb rub and now he's coming to.

Hamtaro: Everything should be fine now I'm sure.

Bijou then noticed the scratch on his head-

Bijou: What happened to you?

Hamtaro: What do you mean?

Bijou: That nasty scratch on your head.

He then felt it and noticed.

Hamtaro: Oh this, it's nothing.

Bijou: Honestly you boys and you're roughhousing.

Sota: It's not like that, he protected me, Hakeru and my brother when he got hurt and couldn't move.

At first Bijou said nothing then she went to Hamtaro and said-

Bijou: Well it was foolish but brave.

She then kissed his scratch and Hamtaro blushed, Boss felt annoyed but kept it to himself, just then Aaron twitched again and started to come to and sit up. When he slowly opened his eyes it was blurry for a bit he soon saw his friends and some unfamiliar faces around him.

Aaron: What happened, where's the snake?!

Then Sota pounced on him glad that he was all right.

Aaron: Hey no fair.

Sota: I'm just so glad you're all right.

Aaron: Why wouldn't I be?

Later on Anna leads our friends into the village and welcomed into her home, she insists Aaron rest in her guest room awhile and treats the others to tea in her living room.

(Sips)

T.W: This tea is great Anna, and you say you made it yourself?

Anna: Yes, do you find it nice?

Hakeru: This is way better than nice, I don't know how my opinion counts but that's how I feel.

Anna: Thanks, I do appreciate it. I'm just glad we got your friend some help in time. After he rests a bit I take it you'll be on your way?

Sota: Yes, we're on our way to a place in the forest where my brother and I are looking for someone important. Wait a minute!

He quickly ran to the guest room and took out the map from Aaron's that lay on the rug and brought it to the living room and spread it out.

Sota: See we traveled from out home and followed this map to find a village in the forest beyond the wild garden.

Anna: Yes I see it, you're right here. This is Ayano village.

Sota: I don't believe it, we made it!

Everyone cheered.

Anna: Well if you don't mind my asking, but who are you looking for? Maybe I can help you.

Sota: I'd like to, you've been so nice but I have to check with Aaron when he wakes up. It's kind of personal.

Anna: So his name's Aaron you say.

Later that night while the hams slept in sleeping bags in the living room Anna watched over Aaron who was fully recovered but still very weak.

Anna: I wonder, is it possible? It has been a long time but…

She then decided to find out the answer and looked into his bag and took out the map. She laid it out and looked at it very carefully.

Anna: It sure looks similar, but there's only one way to be sure-

She then flipped the map over and saw it was the message she hoped for.

(Teary eyed)

Anna: I don't believe it, it's really them. They've found me at last.

Just then Aaron awoke from his sleep to see Anna about to cry.

Aaron: Is something wrong Miss Anna?

She then turned to Aaron trying not to shed a tear-

Anna: Is it really you, I have to know.

Aaron: What are you talking about?

She then walked over and nuzzled his face with her nose and checked his scent.

Anna: It really is you, I'm so glad.

Aaron: Just what are you saying?

Anna: I know who you're searching for and I know where one is.

Aaron: But how could you know, did Sota say something to you?

Anna: He didn't need to, after feeling your fur and remembering your scent and saw the back of your map it all made sense.

Aaron: Wait a minute, you mean-

Anna: Yes Aaron, I'm your mother.

It was amazing that after coming so far and through so much that Aaron still couldn't phantom that his mother was standing before him.

Aaron: Is it really you?

Anna: Yes it is, if you still have any doubt just feel me.

Aaron knew he had to find out for sure so he carefully got out of bed and first felt Anna with his paw, then nuzzled her face as she had done to him and finally gave her a sniff and then he realized he remembered it.

Aaron: It's true I have found you.

He then brushed up against her glad to know his search was over, well almost. Earlier the next morning Anna went for a walk while everyone else quickly awoke. Everyone had some of the leftover berries for breakfast while Aaron and Sota went out for a quick walk through the village.

Sota: I'm so glad you're well again Aaron, I was worried back there.

Aaron: Well you shouldn't have, I made it through just fine.

Sota: Where are we going anyway, we still have mom and dad to find them.

Aaron: I know and Anna said she might know where they are.

Sota: That's great, our journey's nearly over.

Soon they found themselves at the top of a hill where a tall and proud Maple tree, the leaves dance with the morning sunlight in a wafting breeze where Anna was waiting for them.

Anna: I'm glad you made, now Sota close your eyes.

(Closes eyes)

Sota: Ok.

Aaron then took the bandana off Sota and cloaked it over Anna.

Anna: Ok you can open them up now.

When Sota opened his eyes he saw an amazing sight, Anna began to look like his mother and then his senses then kicks in and he remembers that Anna's scent is that of his mother's.

Sota: Wow I, it's really you. Right mom?

Anna: Yes Sota, it is me.

Sota was so overcome he almost didn't know what to do, then in an instant went to Anna and nuzzled up against her.

Sota: I just knew we'd find you that's what I told Aaron this whole time.

Anna: I know and I'm glad.

It was truly a sight to behold as the sun rose high in the sky we see in their silloutes how great the moment really is, later on they return home where the hams had just packed up after a nice breakfast.

Anna: Well good morning everyone, I hope we didn't worry you.

Hakeru: Not at all ma'am, we just had breakfast and ready to be on our way.

Anna: Oh you don't have to leave today, you can stay longer if you like.

T.W: Thank you but we really have to get going, we still have to find who Aaron and Sota are searching for.

Sota: We don't have to anymore, we've already found her.

Hamtaro: You have?

Boss: So who is she anyway?

Aaron: Everyone, last night I found who Sota and I have been searching for. Mom?

Bijou: Mom, then that means-

Anna: Yes, I'm Aaron and Sota's mother.

Everyone was shocked, they couldn't believe the one that saved them from peril, the one who got Aaron help in time and the one who opened her home to them was indeed the one the two brothers were searching for.

T.W: So this is who you've been searching for.

Bijou: It's like we're meeting you for the first time all over again, and under nicer circumstances I might add.

Boss is especially moved and takes his hat to his heart-

Boss: It truly is a pleasure.

Anna: Believe me the pleasure is all mine.

Aaron: Where's dad?

Anna: Oh he's been out camping, he should be back later today. He'll be happy beyond belief to see you.

Then she notices the tin whistle around Aaron's neck.

Anna: I see you kept your father's whistle, he especially wanted you to have it.

Aaron: I can't wait to see him.

Sota: Me too.

Later on while Aaron, Sota and mother go for a tour of the town. The hams sit at the porch just enjoying the fresh air.

Hamtaro: It sure has been a hair-raising trip but it all worked out.

Bijou: Yes it did, I'm so glad they found their mother. Sometimes I wonder how my mother's doing.

Boss: I know she'd be proud to see how you've grown, I know am.

Bijou: Thanks, that means a lot.

T.W seems kind of uneasy with all this mother talk.

(Thinking)

T.W: I wonder how'd you feel if things were different for you.

So overhead the sun shines brightly over the clear yet cloudy blue sky and the best adventure for two brothers is just beginning.

Preview of next episode

Sota: This is so great, we found our mom. We'll soon meet our dad and now we're seeing our grandparents, isn't this wonderful?

Aaron: Yeah, yet I wonder…

Sota: Episode 15 is "What is important to wolves Part IV" I hope you look forward to it.

I noticed I miscalculated in the episode number the last two chapters which were really episodes 13 and 14. I'll fix that soon-

Please review and be in depth!!!