Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Thinking of You ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Obsession

Part 1 Thinking of you

By: Undercover Ham Ham Lover

*Disclaimer* I do not own Hamtaro or any of the other hamsters, just a fan fic of R-Rated proportions. *Warning it will contain graphic sex scenes…you have been warned…*

The clock stroke one am as Bijou tossed and turned in her cage, unable to sleep as she dreamt of another attempt for the one she loved to show interest in her. She couldn't eat that night, even as Maria gave her undivided attention instead of the usual musical solo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bijou just eat for me…it's not bad…," Maria said to her troubled pet and friend.

"Maria…I am so sorry…I cannot…" Bijou thought to herself as Maria placed her back in her cage.

"Bijou…try to get some rest…and please eat…I'll see you in the morning…" Maria said as she got herself changed and went to bed, leaving Bijou alone in her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Her loneliness of her longing for the one she loved soon passed as she cried herself to sleep that night; it seemed that every night she did this. They way Hamtaro talked to her was shy and he would never make any attempts to show he cared, all he did was talk and treat her like everyone else. Of course she was ok with it sometimes, but on other occasions she needed him, for she did have a desire burning deep within her…

"Bijou…look how beautiful it is!" Hamtaro replied to her as they stood in front of a sunflower field holding paws.

"Oui, but it is only beautiful because I am with you, Hamtaro…" Bijou blushed making the reply.

"Heke?" replied the dumbfounded Hamtaro as he changed the subject "Race you to the sunflowers!"

Bijou sighed and looked at him. "Very well you are on Hamtaro…but maybe we should raise the stakes of this race…"

"Bijou what do you mean…?" asked Hamtaro who didn't quite understand.

Bijou smiled politely. "Hamtaro, if you win I will do anything you want…anything…" Bijou said seductively as her chest pushed against his, Hamtaro could feel something more than fur underneath it.

"Ok…Bijou if that will make you happy…." He replied nervously looking down, he could notice a glimpse of something within Bijou's fur and was resisting a strong urge to caress it, but he had no idea what it was…

"Ok…ready…" Bijou said as both took positions like runners for a big race, their hind legs rearing and ready to run at the sound of… "Go!!!" shouted the excited French hamster as both took off at the same time.

They race neck and neck all the way to the sunflowers, as once they got into a closer view of them, the beauty outshines the racers' ability to be unaffected as their attentions swayed from the race.

"Looks like you are behind Hamtaro!" Bijou called as she raced more ahead of him, nearing the finish as she was nearing the sunflower seeds.

"Bijou!! Look out!" Hamtaro called out, Bijou not noticing the small rock that tripped her and caused her to roll and fall onto the ground as Hamtaro touched the sunflower stem.

"Ouchichi!" Bijou called out, as she was more concerned on the race then her own well being, as her foot did ache a bit.

"Bijou are you ok?!" Hamtaro called as he ran over to her.

"I'm fine…."

Hamtaro observed her swollen foot "You don't look it…"

"I said I'm fine!!" Bijou said angrily and full of sadness.

"Bijou…the race isn't important to me…" Hamtaro leaned down and helped her with her foot as he began rubbing it lovingly.

"It…it…isn't?" an astonished Bijou said as she let a moan of pleasure out as Hamtaro massaged her foot as it felt much better, it no longer ached her.

"It never was…I was worried about you Bijou…"

"B-b-but…why…" she leaned closer to him.

"Bijou….I….love you…" Hamtaro said softly

"You do?!" Bijou nearly fainted at the sound of the words as they vibrated through her ears.

"Yes…is that bad? I know you love Boss…"

"No no I love you Hamtaro!" She gave him a schmubby wubby in which he returned and felt different of doing.

"Say Bijou…" a grin was on Hamtaro's face. "What were the stakes?"

"Anything you wanted to do…" Bijou began to get a seductive smirk on her face as she touched Hamtaro's paw and noticed a part of him "rise to the occasion".

"Anything I wanted…" he moved his lips to hers, he could feel the heat of her mouth pushing against his as he moved closer.

"Anything…" she said as she moved a paw around his neck as their lips meant in a moment of passion as the next thing Bijou found was Hamtaro instinctively moved on top of her, spreading her legs.

"Bijou…" Hamtaro panted feeling his cock was now ready to burst from it's erection. "I need you…"

"I need you Hamtaro…" she leaned up and licked his cheek sending his body into a frenzy of passion as he instinctively pushed his cock into her deep virgin pussy. Bijou winced in pain as her hymen broke and she could feel her virginity leave her, Hamtaro thrusting slowly then faster as he held onto Bijou, never letting go and keeping his eyes on hers.

"Ohhh Hamtaro…." Bijou moaned into his ear as he continued thrusting into her more adequately as she arched her back as he deeply penetrated her pussy and stimulating her clitoris.

"Bijou…" Hamtaro let out a moan as Bijou got closer and licked his chest as he thrusted harder and harder into her as they both moaned together excitedly. Their body heat rose more and more as sweat beaded and trickled down their fur as Hamtaro continued thrusting in and out of her faster and faster.

"Hamtaro!!!: Bijou let out full of ecstasy in her voice as her body convulsed of pleasure as Hamtaro fucked her faster and faster, she held his paws just to know she was still alive. As she closed her eyes to take in the full effect of this pleasing experience.

As abruptly as it all began and as they moaned and grinded as their bodies entwined in the movements of love making, it ceased, as Hamtaro released his cum deep within Bijou's pussy, some getting onto her stomach, not that it mattered to her.

"Oh Bijou…" Hamtaro panted

"Oh Hamtaro…" Bijou replied as her eyes opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

She noticed a change in scenery as she was back in her cage, her body full of sweat and between her legs were quite sticky as the fur had a clear liquid on them. She rose to her feet slowly panting. Distraught, angered and downhearted in where she was now.

"Again…why must he be like this? Why must he avoid me? I can't help but to feel this way for him…" she broke down, feeling cheated by this cruel dream for her deepest desire. This moment of loneliness was the cruelest, but she had to find a way, a way to overcome her longing for him, one way or another Hamtaro was going to be hers and hers alone…

[Ok that ends chapter one, if you want to see more of this work of mine, I need some reviews, thanks for reading!!!]