Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Help from Friends? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

[Well a change from before…completely revised I hope you all enjoy this one!!!]

Obsession

Part 2 Help from Friends?

By: Undercover Ham-Ham Lover

Bijou couldn't sleep the rest of the night as she sat there with the dream still dancing in her waking eyes. She approached her water bottle and used some of the water to drop onto her paws and gently bring her face into the water. It's cool and refreshing nature allowed her to relax in this moment of tranquility, of course it didn't last as the thoughts of her and Hamtaro raged rampant in her mind….

"I need to think of something…but what am I to do?" Bijou contemplated to herself as the water was losing it's effect on her, the reality slowing taking grip on her as she moved her paws and got more water from the bottle and cleaned herself off, noticing her body had a liquid on the side of her leg. "What is this?" The perplexed girl hamster observed as she used a claw and examined the contents on her leg, sniffing it, but in its appearance, definitely something to not taste as she soon realized it was….

"Ahhh!!" Bijou let out, surprised she had in fact did this to herself, the dream greatly fooled her body into believing the moment of passion had existed and all that was left was this. Bijou let out a great sigh and cleaned herself hastily; she then took great pride in cleaning the rest of her. After this monotonous task was complete she tried to sleep again. A few moments later, tossing and turning in the wood chips in her cage, she realized she couldn't sleep again. "Hamtaro…" she murmured from her lips as she rested against the wall of the cage, lost in deep thought, her eyes half awake, as if in a trance, a part of her trying to sleep, while another part was fixated on her mission, her focus at this point…Hamtaro…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawn finally came as birds chirped near Maria's window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Maria opens the windows loudly, snapping Bijou out of her trance. "Morning Bijou! Did you sleep and eat well?" The happy owner looked into the cage at her pet. Bijou was still against the wall, and Maria's wake up call wasn't exactly comforting, as Bijou didn't respond and just closed her eyes more to rest. "Bijou? Are you ok? Maria reaches in and takes the zombified hamster out and observes her closely, after making a diagnosis she smiles lightly. Soothingly Maria talked to her. "Seems like you should sleep more Bijou…I'll play with you later…" Maria pets her lovingly before setting her back in the cage where Bijou returns to her slumber. Maria heads out of the room to practice the piano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

I tried to return to sleep after Maria left, but it was impossible…the music she played was soothing, but that dream I couldn't get out of my mind…it wasn't the first time I dreamed like this…especially about him…

There was no point in sleeping anymore today…everything else was awake and so must I…my friends are waiting for me…I can't keep them waiting.

As I thought about this I walked slowly to the door, using the bars for support, my mind was still heavy, seems like I should have slept longer…no matter…everyone is waiting…especially Hamtaro…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A few voices chime from outside the window on the tree branch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"Bijou! Girlfriend you there?" called Sandy as she was twirling her pink ribbon impatiently.

"Bijou, are you ok in there?" called a worried Pashmina as she fidgeted with her pink scarf nervously.

"Yes, here I am!" called Bijou as she slowly made it out of the window, as she then fell over on her side.

"Bijou!!" Both Sandy and Pashmina called out and hopped over and came to her side, helping her up.

"I'm all right…" Bijou said slowly as her eyes were barely open and she was half-awake.

"Like how can you be? You just fell!" Sandy pointed out, as Pashmina helped Bijou up once more.

"We should go to the clubhouse…" Bijou answered.

"If you mean as in us three, no way!" Sandy shot back, sternly. "Look Bijou, you are in no condition to go there, you look not to good, like sick even."

"I'm alright, I just couldn't sleep…perhaps maybe at the clubhouse…" Bijou replied.

"What should we do Sandy?" Pashmina asked worried.

"Like I guess we have no choice, if we leave her here she could get worse, perhaps she is better with everyone." Sandy replied.

"Thank-q both of you…" Bijou replied quietly before closing her eyes.

"She seems to be in bad shape…"

"I know but Maxy, will know what to do!"

"Of course Sandy, Maxwell would know what to do…"

"Like what are we waiting for? Let's go!" They carry Bijou; Bijou's paws rest on the shoulders of each Pashmina and Sandy as if she was a wounded soldier being carried out of combat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

As they carried me, I felt better enough that they let me walk again, but in between them, as to make sure to help me if I needed it.

Sandy asked me how I ended up like this, and I replied I just needed sleep, and maybe I could sleep at the clubhouse for now. At least for today so I could feel better, of course I couldn't tell her why I needed to be there, I needed to see Hamtaro…

Pashmina asked what I was dreaming about in that I couldn't sleep and I think I mumbled it without even thinking…for both girls paused and stared at me. Pashmina's face I never saw so pale, it's as if the concept of what I did in my mind was unheard of and largely forbidden…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

"You…did…what?" Pashmina stuttered as she tried to think of a reason to explain this to her, but she couldn't find one, her face so pale it shown through her fur as she didn't know of this nature, and especially from her friend.

"Like you just don't say I love you and do something like that Bijou…it's not right…" Sandy said the best she could, also trying to comprehend what Bijou had said.

"I know…" Bijou said shamelessly as she had a few tears stream down her face.

"Like it's ok Bijou…it's not totally bad, it just means you need to be with Hamtaro on more than a friendship level…"

"More than friends?" Pashmina still seeping in what she was just told. Pashmina was a gentle girl hamster and the concept of sex or any kind of romance was uncharted territory and hearing of Bijou's dream made her pale and now flush all at once.

"Totally…maybe not like that but maybe someday it would be…" Sandy blushed as she was thinking of her special someone. "Of course if someone got the hint instead of reading books all day than maybe we could perhaps do more…" Sandy said as her memories caught up with her again as she thought of her many times of speaking and romancing Maxwell…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"Maxwell, so what do you want to do today?" Sandy blushed as she took one finger of her paw and ran it gently in a circle on Maxwell's chest.

"Uh huh…one sec Sandy…just let me finish this page…" Maxwell said as his nose was deep within a book as he sat there and kept on reading, ignoring Sandy.

"No one is here at the clubhouse, they all went to play ham soccer…perhaps we could…" Sandy's face turned crimson as she moved closer to him.

"Maybe later Sandy, I want to finish this chapter…" Maxwell said, his attention never divided from the book as he still kept reading with great interest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Pashmina and Bijou exchanged confused glances as Sandy complained of her boyfriend woes as they continued walking toward the clubhouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

"So what are we doing today?" asked Oxnard as he was admiring a few sunflower seeds he had on the table.

"I dunno as long as it deals with me being with my Preshious-mina" Howdy replied as he was playing Go-Fish with Dexter, Cappy and Penelope.

"What do you mean your Preshious-mina? She's my Pashmina!" replied Dexter as in a huff the quiet game ended as an all out brawl ensued. Cards and other things were blown away as the two rivals exchanged blows.

"Oookwee!!" Penelope shouted to get Howdy and Dexter's attention, but to no avail they continued to fight.

"Hey guys cut it out!" Cappy shouted as he moved Penelope away from the two brawlers so she wouldn't be hurt.

"That's enough!!!" bellowed Boss as he open the door to his room, to greet the day's guests to the clubhouse.

The attackers stopped and helped pick up the cards, as they apologized for their behavior.

Panda opens the door and greets everyone and sits down next to Stan, who looked like he was practicing a few lines in his many attempts to flirt either Bijou or Pashmina into going out with him. "Is anyone else coming today?" Panda asked the ham-hams already present. Most replied by shaking their heads, as well as…

"WHAT?! Bijou isn't here?!" Boss stammered as he noticed Bijou or any of the girls were not present yet today.

"Calm down Boss, I am sure she is coming along with the other girls…" Maxwell added as he had his nose in a new book.

"Heh perhaps you're right…" Boss said relieved as he wiped some sweat from his brow and sat in his chair and silently waited.

"Anyway…anyone want a sunflower seed?" Oxnard offered.

"Sure I'll take one…" Boss replied as he happily began to eat one that was offered to him, Stan and Panda also accepted the deal as they too enjoyed a nice sunflower seed.

"Is there any left?" both Howdy and Dexter replied as they finished picking up their mess.

"Nope…all gone!" Oxnard said as both Howdy and Dexter exchanged defeated glances.

"Perhaps maybe next time you two shouldn't fight…" Boss replied, eating his seed more luxuriously in front of Howdy and Dexter as he slowly ate it, making both of them watch in awe to have some.

"You can share with me guys…" Panda said as he broke his into three equal parts.

"Thank-q" both replied teary eyed as they accepted from the smiling Panda who joined them in the krumping of the seeds.

The door to the clubhouse open slowly as the knob was turned slowly, and the three girls entered.

"Hamha!" A tired Bijou replied as she yawned.

"Hamha!" replied the two remaining girls as they sat down, Sandy next to Maxwell, who was absorbed into the book, as Pashmina sat next to Penelope who was more than happy to see her again.

"Bijou are you all right?!" Boss runs over and asks her worriedly.

"Yes Boss I am fine…I just need to sleep…" she glanced around the room with one of her eyes as the other remained half opened. Hamtaro was nowhere to be found his stool was empty. "Has anyone seen…"

"Hamtaro?" Oxnard replied. "He didn't walk with me like he normally did on the way here, he never came here today.

"Oh…" Bijou replied a bit saddened from this bit of news, Pashmina and Sandy exchanged glances of concern for her.

"You should like lay down in Boss's room!" replied Sandy.

"Yeah…" Pashmina added, "You are still tired…"

Maxwell perked up from his book. "A hamster needs a decent amount of sleep in order to perform well during the day, you need to rest…"

"I-I-in m-m-my room…" Boss stuttered.

"Is that ok Boss?" Bijou asked kindly.

"Ok? O-of course it is…by all means! Make yourself at home!" Boss said excitedly.

"Ok…merci Boss" Bijou said as a sweat drop beaded down her fur when Boss said that.

"You are welcome…" Boss said as he began to daydream as Bijou walked into his room and closed the door, and her plopping down into the bed could be heard from the outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"Oh Boss…" Bijou said playfully.

"Y-y-y-yes B-b-b-bijou?" Boss asked nervously

"Come on in, I could use the company!" Bijou seductively winked at Boss, causing his cheeks to flush.

"O-o-ok B-b-b-bijou…here I come!" Boss said as he ran in and closed the door behind him.

"Over here…" Bijou said as she patted the bed with her paw. Boss slowly moved, and when Bijou exposed some blankets for him to join her, he gladly got in next to her.

"Bijou…there is something I need to say…" Boss said to her.

"I…know…and so do I Boss…" she replied while blushing

"I love you…" both said at once blushing at one another.

They sat there silent and both their faces were flush the more they looked at one another, until…

"Say Bijou…" Boss said with a snide smile crossing his lips. "Since we are already here…why don't we make the best of the situation…

"Oh Boss…" Bijou said as she could feel Boss begin to touch her sides, moving his paws slowly up and down her and getting into position…WHAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up!!"

"Uh wha?" Boss said as there was drool on his bottom lip as he was standing there, coming out of his daze as he looked toward his bedroom, waiting for the daydream to come true.

"Like don't make me have to hit you again Boss…" Sandy said sternly as she twirled her ribbon by Boss.

"Oh…no…it's ok…just was lost in thought…" Boss said as he rubbed his head and blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"Sigh…Hamtaro were are you?" Bijou asked herself as she cuddled more in Boss's bed, the blankets keeping her warm, as she looks up at the ceiling and pictures Hamtaro smiling above her. "I hope you do come today…" She said as she slowly closed her eyes and drifted off into a nice slumber…

[Ok that concludes another chapter, keep the reviews coming and I keep writing! Later!!]