Howl's Moving Castle Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles ❯ In Which there are Discussions and arguements. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In Which There are Discussions and Arguments
“ Well, yes. Since half of my kingdom seems to think that our...er…creature is your fault.” The Prince replied. Howl shifted on his feet and let his box drop to the bottom of his jacket pocket.
“ Okay, but one question. Those men, the, uh, suitors. What was their business?”
“ To ask for Sophie's hand in marriage. Which I can hardly blame them for, it is quite easy to fall for such a lovely lady.”
“ Ugh, stop. You know what I mean. You know, I am unsuitable, wanting to take Markl away, whatever the rest was.”
“ Ah, they were Noblemen from my kingdom. Came to escort me here or something. Their purpose was to see whether or not you were guilty terrorizing my kingdom, and whether or not you would help, basically what I just did alone. Yet, the second they found out that Miss Sophie was here living with the notorious Wizard Howl, unwed, they all (in unison, amazingly) dropped to their knees and asked for her to marry them. And as I recall, she still hasn't given her answer yet.”
“She hasn't?” He whirled around to face Sophie, “ You haven't? Why haven't you? You are suppose to say-” He caught his “no” knowing that it would have just given away the surprise of his proposal.
“ Why are you yelling at me? I didn't do a single thing Howl! You are the one who decided to blow the poor fellows out the door, stupid idiot!” It was at this she turned around and stomped out the door.
“ Where are you going!”
“ To feed our guests, and then run off with one of them! Maybe the red-head, he was quite charming…” It was at that comment the Prince started laughing.
“ I see you haven't gotten very far with Sophie,” he said while wiping his eyes, then bursting out in laughter again.
“ It is honestly not that funny.”
“ From what I remember, when my love was declared, you two were awfully close… Hah! You are blushing! Let me guess, that was it, no kiss or anything.”
“ Yes! All because I am an idiot coward! I tried, then she looks at me with those eyes, and smiles, then I just melt…and what remains of me runs away. She probably hates, me now…Why am I telling you this?”
“ Why aren't you telling me this?” Howl and the Prince glanced up to see Calcifer peeking out of his logs, “ I thought I was your number one friend! I am so hurt…”
“ Calcifer I did tell you, but you were half-asleep from all the leftovers you ate. It is your-”
“ Howl! Howl!” Markl suddenly burst in from the courtyard where he had been playing with Heen. He looked worried and afraid.
“Markl, what is it?” Howl said, in a concerned tone.
“ Sophie! She- She's gone! Disappeared!” He looked at Howl with tears in his eyes.
A/N: I LOVE MY REVIEWERS! *Hugs each and everyone of them* sniff sniff *starts crying*
My older sister: Why are you crying? *Hits me really hard*
Me: Oooooow! Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid…. (Continues on for an hour or so) Anyway, thanks again for reviewing! Sorry about not updating, MY room is messy, and I couldn't find my computer…it was under a stack of books and clothes…you know what? I'm gonna go clean my room…cya!....The sad truth was that it was broken....