InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Guardian Turned Spy ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own IY YYH or TS










Read
&
Review




Powerful Guardian Turned Spy
~Chapter 13~
by: gcdv





Main street: 2:21 p.m.

They were all out for ice cream, as usual, being trailed by a little red eyed demon. He had been trailing them and watching them for nearly a whole month and he still knew only what he had when he started out, nothing. He stared at them from the tree that he was currently perched. He looked at the strange girl’s eyes. He sensed that she had spiritual powers and was extra cautious. Frankly, had it just been his sister and Keiko he probably wouldn't have cared, seeing as she was harmless, almost pathetic. But this new girl, he sensed great power, power that he did not want near his sister. He didn't think that his sister was weak, she was actually strong, she just never trained to develop her abilities.


Yukina was a healer, not a fighter, so that is why he took up that role, he would fight for her. He looked at the girl’s eyes, they seemed to alternate colors. It was known for people to have eyes with alternating colors but not as drastic. Most people who had eye colors that changed went through shades first getting either gradually lighter or gradually darker. But this girl went from a dark chocolate brown to a sapphire. Sometimes he wondered if she too had another soul residing within her like his team mate, but that was not the case. He looked into her eyes, he searched for any ill intentions and found none. As she licked her pink colored ice cream he saw only kindness in her eyes, they were soft yet strong, they were . . . Different. That didn't mean that he would begin to trust her, if anything it was the opposite. He knew nothing about her and for all he knew she was fooling him. 'Though it is highly unlikely.'


The girls were walking down the street, each with an ice cream cone in hand. They had just beat off a paranoid human that thought he was a demon and a hoard of demons that were on his side. They were trying to take out the human race saying that we would end up killing ourselves anyway with our dirty habits of smog, which she had to agree with. But they were celebrating. That was nearly fifteen missions and they hadn't gotten killed yet. They were celebrating and decided to go out for ice cream. Then Kagome stopped as well as the other two girls on either side of her. "To fifteen missions and still kicking ass!" She said as she raised her cone, "Cheers," the other two girls said and 'clinked' cones, which made their scoops fall off. They watched as they fell and started to laugh, they still had ice cream in their cone so it was no big deal.


"Hey, we're making memories," Keiko said with a shrug and a silly smile, the others simply giggled and continued to giggle. Keiko and Yukina were talking, Kagome wasn't sure if they were also talking to her because she was no paying attention too much to them, she had been paying attention to the demon that had been tailing them for the past month. She now knew that he wasn't trying to start anything. Otherwise, he would have already, right? 'That is, unless he was just trying to get more information on us for a better attack . . . ' But one thing Kagome noticed was that he would always seem to be 'analyzing' her, not Keiko, not Yukina, her. But she did notice that he seemed oddly familiar, maybe they had come near to each other in the Feudal Era, but not actually met, or otherwise she would be able to recognize it. She continued to eat her cone and ice cream. She would confront him that night, she would have her answers tonight. "Kagome!" Keiko screamed at her friend who seemed to be in love with her ice cream, she just stared at it without blinking. "Yes?" Kagome asked stupidly not noticing that. "I said, don't you think that's sad?" Keiko said.
"What is?"

"That Yukina doesn't know who her brother is?"

"You don't?! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry . . . "Kagome said, feeling bad that she hadn't been paying attention.

"I don't, well not for sure. I have a good idea of whom it is, but I'm waiting for them to tell me."

"I understand, not till he's ready?"

"Yes," Yukina said.

"You know . . . " Keiko said a bit . . . surprised. Yuseke had told her and to be honest, and she wouldn't have even guessed it. They're supposed to be twins, yet, they are complete polar opposites. Hiei was cold, closed off and was not afraid of anything. Yukina was so warm, loving and shy. Not in a million years would she have guessed. But how did she know . . . Hiei was quite good at not letting anyone on. But if you pay attention, if you look really closely, you could see him occasionally looking at her, specially when she was either by herself or when she was with Kazuma. Which reminded her, she hadn't heard from Yuseke after their little incident. She had acted perfectly, she hadn't let anyone on that anything was amiss, she was almost positive that he had though, unless he had actually matured somewhat. He was probably beating anyone he could get his hands on, specially Kazuma.


In the trees, Hiei listened to their conversation. 'She knows?! How did this happen?!' He thought, thinking that someone had said something to her. But he quickly stopped that thinking. He knew that none of his team mates would ever do that. The only person that he would expect to 'slip up' and say anything is the buffoon, but he was oblivious to that little piece of information. He gave his sister some credit. She wasn't as stupid as the oaf, actually the opposite. She was extremely bright, he remembered how many times she had come up with solutions to some problems that they had come across of on their missions, them being at the temple trying to come up with a solution. Yukina was very smart, but still, how did she find out, how? Where had he slipped up? But then again, how does he know that she's thinking that he is her brother. This was getting too stressful for him.


"So Yukina, who's your brother?" Kagome asked, Hiei leaned in a bit.

But, unfortunately, she whispered it in her ear, and Hiei being as far away as he was, couldn't hear it.

"How do you pronounce that?" Kagome asked, Hiei leaned in once again, hoping that this time he would get to hear it, but once again, no such luck.

"Ohhhh, got it," Kagome said, Keiko had heard it being so close and was surprised.

"Wow Yukina . . . I'm just surprised that you found out . . . " Keiko said.

Hiei growled, 'Who does she think her brother is?!' He thought angrily. But that was all that they talked about that peaked his interest. Something that did bother him was how his sister was acting. She had stopped wearing her regular clothing, she had moved out of the temple. 'She’s acting like a ningen . . . ' He thought with a bit of bitterness in the word ningen. A human teenager no less, demons laugh openly at them thinking of them being the most incompetent creatures on Earth, at least when they're adults their not as pathetic, but they still aren't that much better. He looked over at the girls, they had already gotten to the front of Kagome's house, they moved fast. Before the click from the lock on the door could be heard, screams were. Hiei looked at the girls, it looked as if they had just fallen through some kind of portal or opening. He just saw his sister and her 'friends' fall through a hole or something. He jumped off of the tree and thrust his sword into the ground, breaking the cement path steps and making dirt fly, there was nothing. There was nothing, he waited to long, whatever was there, wasn't there anymore, which made him growl. 'That is it, tonight I will find out what is going.' He thought angrily.


The girls fell through the tunnel, screaming their heads off. No matter how many times they did this, no matter how many times this happened to them, they would never get used to it. They finally landed.


"Jerry you jerk, and I was almost inside my house! You're so mean!" Kagome screamed while crossing her arms, her partners just shook their heads at her drama.

"Jerry, do we really have a mission?" Keiko asked, undoubtably knowing the answer.

"No, you don't, I'm actually quite proud of you, your taking a two-week vocation" Jerry started but was quickly interrupted.

"You're lying, who are you?! You are most definitely not Jerry!" Kagome said very accusingly.

"No, I'm not. I'm very proud at how you three have worked your way up the ranks, you've only been at it for a short month, and to tell you the truth no one thought you guys could do it. They looked at it as a miko, a demon, and a human with demon heritage that was bearly detectable, basically, one from each race. It was bound to be a fiasco, at least that’s what we thought."

"Wait, and you did too?" Kagome said while using a handkerchief to wipe tears away that she got out of nowhere, Yukina was looking around trying to figure out where the handkerchief came from.

"Yes, but I was wrong. Now I don't want to wear you out so I want you to take a small break, though don't get used to it." He finished.


"So, what your saying is that we get two weeks off. No surprise WHOOPings at two a.m.? No more being WHOOPED while we eat?" Yukina asked, Jerry nodded, which of course resulted in a very high pitched shrill from the girls, the glass doors behind the couch that the girls were sitting on cracked. Jerry covered his ears. "Girls, that’s quite enough." He said and pressed a button that dropped the screaming girls through a hole as the couch flipped backwards and then returned to its original position, Jerry could hear the girls still screaming even as he closed the hole. "I guess I learned my lesson on giving them any vacation time from now on," he said and sat down.


The girls were still screaming when they landed on the couch in Kagome's house in front of the television and game systems. They were still screaming except now they were hugging. Hiei watched as his sister interacted too familiarly with those two girls. He would come back later that night and have a little chit chat with that girl, he didn't even know her name and she was already causing him a great deal of work. He took off in a flash and went out to look for the detective. He needed to know if maybe he knew something, after all, it was his girlfriend. But then again, he thought to himself remembering how he had been acting lately, he acted just a bit more irritated, but he could feel his anger coming off of him in waves. Something had happened between him and someone else, he assumed that the 'someone else' was that Keiko girl.


The next thing he knew he was standing in front of his long time team mate, not willingly though. He stared at him as he sat on the bench, it looked like rain. Hiei was almost positive that he wasn't going to move if it started to rain. "Hn, feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to solve anything detective." Hiei said tired of the boys actions.


"Shut up Hiei, I don't want to hear it right now okay, now what do you want?!" Yuseke snapped.

"Hn, I just thought you should know that there is something going on with that female that you court and my sister. They have been with some strange girl lately."

"So your telling me that your sister and ma 'girlfriend' made a new friend?" Yuseke said a bit irritated.

"No, what I'm telling you is that they all fell through a hole in the Earth recently" But he was cut off, Yuseke grabbed him by his collar.

"What, are they okay?!" He almost started to shake him, but he wasn't that stupid.

"Get off me," Hiei said bitterly, Yuseke obliged.

"They fell through a hole with that girl, then about ten minutes later they fell through a hole in the ceiling in the house of the strange girl, that same girl that had your communicator, and landed on her couch. For some strange reason they were screaming like banshees and hugging each other."

"This is weird, the best thing we can do is wait . . . that’s all I can think of" Yuseke said. Hiei nodded in agreement, there really was nothing they could do, at least not yet.

"Huh, that’s what you're going to do, I'm going to find out tonight." He said

Hiei was gone in a blur and returned to the strange girl’s house. He noticed that, that girl Keiko was no longer there, she had probably gone home. He went on a tree and saw his sister on a bed reading a book. 'At least She’s not rotting her mind away . . . like some other humans I could speak for . . . ' He Climbed more limbs and was now at the girls room, she had the largest. She was sitting on her bed with something on her lap. She looked absent mindedly at the wall, almost through it instead of at it. He noticed she was stroking the head of something yellow, it was a demon cat, around its neck he saw a clear bottle full of ashes. Suddenly the cat looked up near his direction and growled at what seemed the darkness of the night, but was really Hiei. "Kirara, what’s wrong?" Kagome asked as she got off her bed, then she sensed it as well.

"Just come out, what do you want," she said in a voice that was not her cheery usual one. She was tired and wanted to relax and here she had some stupid demon bothering her, yeah right. Hiei jumped onto the balcony of her room and stayed behind the drapes, the almost translucent whit drapes that made him look like a black shadow with two red glimmering dots. Kirara growled, her flames going wild, Kagome rubbed the back of her neck indicating that it was okay, but still to be on guard.

"Who are you?"

"How are you gonna come all up in here and practically break into my home and then demand things of me!?"

"Answer my question" He growled out

"I don't know if I should. I think I should just sick Kirara on you."

"I'd kill that fur ball. Now answer my question"

"Why should I?" Not even having a chance to blink she had a sword up to her throat. Kagome didn't show any type of panic but on the inside she was freaking out. Sure she could have just purified him but she felt as if she shouldn't. Kagome wasn't sure why but something told her that she shouldn't hurt him. She had to think quickly, what could she do to stop him from slitting her throat. 'Think Kagome think . . . ' Then it came to her . . .



Central Park of Tranquility: A couple of Hours Later


Hiei was sitting in a tree in his 'favorite' park, but then again, he didn't really have many options considering that humans had nearly destroyed every single tree in the area. He was just shocked to say the least. He couldn't believe what that girl had done! 'Doesn't she know who I AM!?' It took him a good couple of seconds before he could get out of there. As he left though he noticed how a small smirk started to cross her face which of course ticked him off. But he just didn't know how to react. She had, she had, she had. He couldn't even say it, it was so shocking! ' I didn't even get what I went over there to get in the first place!'



Back at the Villa in Kagome's room: A couple of Hours Earlier


Kagome had full on . . . frenched him! She panicked and figured that it would distract him at the least till she knew what to do. But it had worked out far better then she had expected, it had actually scared him away. Something told her that it was probably his first real kiss anyway . . . sure enough was hers, but her, a kiss for a life. She now knew how to push this little demons buttons, and if he ever crossed the line she knew just how to resolve that. 'But I have to admit . . . he is a pretty damn good kisser . . . ' She thought to herself as she brought her hands up to her lips, though she doubted that she would get a chance like that again. He seemed like the type that was quiet and a loner. Then she remembered something. 'Wasn't he with Keiko's boyfriend that one day?!' She thought remembering back to that day that she had accidentally gotten her communicator mixed up with his. "Maybe Keiko knows him," Kagome said to herself and she picked up the now de-transformed Kirara up off of the floor. She had already changed into her pajamas and got herself into bed, Kirara snuggling into her chest, the cat’s soft purrs from the cat lulling her to sleep.


Next Day the Girls' Villa Kitchen: 9:23 a.m.

Yukina and Kagome were eating breakfast, both them still a bit groggy from their deep slumber. They served themselves some cereal and were seated at the counter. Then Yukina heard an unfamiliar sound. She looked behind herself and out the kitchen, and there in front of the doorway and stairway was Kirara, but she didn't know that. "Uh Kagome, seems like you have a cat problem," she said to her good friend in a sleepy tone that seemed as if she didn't care, which she really didn't. How much harm can a small cat cause?

"Huh? Oh no, that’s Kirara. She used to belong to a very good friend of mine, but when she died she stayed with me. You remember how told you about my past?" Kagome said while looking at the cat that was now on top of the counter at the end farthest from the girls. Yukina nodded thinking back to the day that she had moved in with Kagome and how she had told her about what had happened after that one day that she fell into the well. "What is that around her neck?" Yukina asked as she put down her spoon and pointed to Kirara's collar.
"Those are the ashes of my friends after I burned them, I kept a bit of each one before I gave them to their tribes and to the people that were closest to them. I needed something to hang onto of them." Kagome finished, she didn't seem sad at all, her mood hadn't changed at all. Yukina stared at her strangely her friend for that reason.

"I'm okay, I've moved on, as long as I have Kirara and those ashes I'll be fine. It was just a bit hard for me to take the initial shock. Besides, that’s what they died for. They died so that there would be peace, and I being upset all the time over them would make their deaths be in vain. Do you understand?" Kagome asked softly.

"Strangely enough I do, I think I know the feeling. Like with my brother. I know that there must be a reason as to why he doesn't tell me the truth, and me forcing it on him to tell me would probably pointless and make it a waste of him not telling me. Besides, even though he wont acknowledge that I'm his sister I know, and he takes care of me like a brother would anyways and I think that’s all that truly matters. Not titles or positions but the thought and actions of the person. Do you understand missy?" Yukina replied with a bit of a giggle.

"Yeah, see, and I told you that you weren’t a complete hopeless case. I knew there were some brains under that pile of hair." Kagome finished and started to rub Yukina's hair like a puppy, and surprisingly, Yukina smiled and lowered her head like one. Once she stopped Kirara walked over to Yukina and started to rub her head against the girl’s baby blue pajama sleeve. "Awww, she is so cute," she said as she grabbed the cat and held her close. "She looks like She’s hiding something, like a secret. Is that it Kirara, are you not telling us something?" Yukina finished in a bit of a childish voice, the cat mearly tilted its head to the side which was probably the cutest that anybody had ever seen.

The girls then put their plates in the sink and went upstairs to change out of their pajamas and into regular clothes. Kagome decided that she really wasn't going to go any where that day so she wore some grey sweat pants that had an elastic at the bottom, a white tank top, socks and black and white Adidas sandals just in case she decided to get the mail; in other words she was bummin' it. She finished getting dressed first considering that there really was nothing much to her outfit. She walked back downstairs and started washing the dishes. By the time Yukina had come downstairs followed by Kirara Kagome had already finished the dishes. She looked at Yukina and saw that she was wearing forest green cargo capris pants that tied at the bottom and a white shirt that had written on it in the matching green. She looked at her feet and saw brown Bass sandals that looked as if maybe Moses wore the same style. "You going somewhere today?" Kagome asked as she got on her tee-pee toes to reach the top of the cabinet to put the dishes away. "No, we are, you are going that shop 'Traditional,' I need some more kimonos and I need your opinion." Kagome put her hands on her hips. "Didn't you just get one two weeks ago?"

"Yes, but that one was baby blue. I need another sea foam one. Please!" She pleaded with her.
"I can't believe it, fine . . . But you owe me. As you can tell, I was planning on doing nothing today . . . " Kagome said a bit peeved, but Yukina just jumped her and gave the biggest bear hug one could imagine. "Thank you!" She said and dragged Kagome out of the door, Kirara following. As they were walking down main street as they did so often people shot them looks, probably because here were these two girls being trailed by a two-tailed cat. But any time that someone questioned them about it, they would mearly say that it was a birth defect. "We're here!" She screamed and grabbed Kagome once into the store. Every time she, Yukina, went into this store they always would ask her why she would buy the Kimonos, but then she would backlash saying things like "Why can't I buy a Kimono. What you think I'm not classy enough or something?!" Or "What's wrong with me buying a kimono, how do you know that I don't dress like this at ma house! Why can't I be buying it for ma mom or dad or grandparents?! What are you trying to say?!" Kagome always thought that Yukina got a bit of an attitude at times, she knew that she couldn't be solely as happy and go-lucky as she appears. Frankly, she loved it, and it was so funny to see the reactions on the sell’s persons face. They bearly in the door when they heard someone calling their names. "Yukina! Kagome!"

Kagome looked back and saw Keiko, she was probably on her way to Kagome and Yukina's house. "Hey Keiko," they said in unison. All three girls went in. Keiko was just wearing a shirt with a peach skirt and matching shoes. The girls went in and Yukina started to look at the Kimonos trying to fins one that was like her original ice apparition kimono.



Main street: 10:13 a.m.

Kurama, Hiei, Yuseke and Kuwabara were walking down the street on their way to meet Botan who had apparently was too busy to make them each a portal so she had to get them all together. She said something about there being a heavy traffic of spirits. So they were walking to the park that was just blocks away. They just happened to be passing by a store where there was some crazy yelling girl. But as soon as they saw who the girl was they stopped and glued their faces onto the glass wall/window. Inside the store was Yukina not wearing a kimono but human clothes shopping for a kimono yelling her brains out at the clerk who seemed to be cowering in fear. Then next to her was a girl in a beater, sweat pants and sandals laughing her ass off on the floor, Keiko holding her sides, also laughing. Never once had the guys ever heard Yukina yell, ever, it was like seeing not seeing Angelina Jolie adopting a kid on the news. Once she had stopped laughing, Yukina noticed the guys, waved, and continued looking at the kimonos. Keiko helped Kagome up and started to walk to where Yukina was. Kagome stood up still giggling. She looked at the window and saw Hiei, she winked at him and went over to her two friends.

All the guys were looking at Hiei who was blushing . . . which was like . . . like him smiling . . . it just didn't happen. Kuwabara was the first to speak. "Shorty, why ain’t you tell us had a girlfriend?!" He screamed which got a growl from him. "I am not courting that human!" He growled. Yuseke grinned. "Wait, isn't that the girl that you were telling me about the other day. Seams to me like you have been watching her for a while." Kurama then covered his mouth. "Oh my Hiei. It's okay, I have to say though she is gorgeous . . . " He said as he looked once more at the girl that was holding a sea foam Kimono in front of Yukina to see how it would look while Keiko stood behind her with her hand on her chin trying to decide something. "I am NOT courting that human for the last time." He growled out shooting his eyes close and his head shaking slightly. "Riiigggghhhttttt, but I do remember you telling me yesterday that you were going to go to her last night. Did you go to her house last night or didn't you Hiei?" Yuseke said grinning, three seconds passed. "YOU DID!" Kuwabara screamed and then he and Yuseke broke out in a laugh.

"You do have to admit that it seams as if you are dating this girl. Or at least like her." Kurama said to his partner. But then he disappeared leaving his partners laughing. Then Yuseke screamed something out that he knew his friend would be able to hear it. "He was even blushing! I think that’s a positive to that you are going with her!" But somehow, by some miracle Hiei heard it but Kagome and the other two girls did not.

Back in the store Keiko and Kagome were in the dressing room with Yukina who was trying out a kimono that looked almost identical to the one that she already had. Just as they opened the door to step out of the dressing room to see how she looked in the mirror they fell through a hole that opened up under them. All the guys were just wide eyed. They were just about to leave when they just saw three girls fall through a hole in the ground. They were about to run in when Kurama stopped them. "Yuseke no. The hole is already closed and if you go there now you'll make a scene and cause even more problems." He said as he grabbed his shoulder. Yuseke and Kuwabara nodded. "So I guess we should just go to Botan huh?" Kuwabara said, but noticed that his team mates had already started to run to their destination. "Hey guys wait for me!" He screamed as he ran very sloppily trying to catch up to his friends. It was about two minutes till they reached the park where they saw a portal and Hiei standing there. "Well Hiei, you were right, the girls just fell through a hole in the ground in the store." Hiei's eyes sharpened at the new bit of information. "What, and you just left?!" He growled out. "Listen Shorty, your girlfriend and Urameshi's and Yukina all fell through inside the store, we couldn't just go in like crazy people and cause a scene . . . right Kurama?" Kuwabara said, his friend nodded. Hiei growled and jumped into the portal. "Am I the only one who noticed that he didn't deny that that girl was his girlfriend?" Yuseke said as he stepped through the portal followed by a laughing Kuwabara and Kurama after that.

All he could think about was that girl, why had she kissed him, well he knew that, so he wouldn't kill her. But then why did she wink at him. Did she develop an attraction for him or something? That was impossible, he is destined to be alone forever, not fall in love, ever . . . But maybe it would be different, and maybe not.

They had finally arrived when they saw Koenma freaking out, it was probably just another routine mission . . .



Somewhere Unknown: 10:38am



The girls were falling through the tube that they usually did and were screaming their heads off.

"JEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYY YYOOUU PPPRRROOOMMMIIIISSSEEEDDDD!!!!" Kagome screamed as she and her friends fell through.

"I DDDIIIDDDDNNNN'TTTTT PPPAAAAAYYYY FFFOOOORRRRR TTTTHHHHIISSS!!!!" Yukina screamed clutching to the Kimono that she was wearing.

"IIIII CCCAAAANNN'TTTTT FFFIIIIINNNNDDD MMMYYY SSSHHHHOOOOOEEEE AAAANNNDDDD I HHHHAAAAVVVVVVEEE DDEEENNNTTTTIIIIIISSSTTTT AAPPPOOOIIIINNNNTTTTMMMEEENNNTTT!!!!" Keiko screamed remembering appointments that she had scheduled since she was on vacation . . . obviously though, not anymore.














gcdv: hey. Idk why but I'm SO HAPPY! Cuz u c, I have the touch of the devil on computers, it has crashed like four times. And well like on the third it crashed for good, may it rest in peace (now we gotta get a new Hard Drive), right now im on the really old computer in my room but I have everything save on ma other computer, and I had everything wrighten (sp?) out, I was so proud but so sad cuz I knew that I probably had just lost everything but I just checked ma files on this computer and I had it on this computer. At that moment I remembered I had emailed it to myself so that I could also work on it in here (my room) at night which is when I usually wright. I was so happy, I had the stuff for my story "Time Traveling Screws Everything Up" and for this story "Powerful Guardian Turned Spy" for those who didn't know but unfortunately not for my "A Different Beginning," but thankfully I remember everything that I wrote cuz I had re-writer it cuz I wasn't happy wit it n I remember! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! idk if I'll speak again in the story, which I have a feeling is going to end in a couple more chapters. I seriously doubt its going to be as long as ma first story, maybe half... I already got everything planned save the ending, n I’m debating on wether I'm going to have any pairings, I don't know which ones to do, I may pair Kagome up with a OC but I don't like Oc's too much, I do and at the same time I don't. Probably with hiei, I would do it w/ Yuseke but I got plans for him and Kurama is just to nice, it bugs the hell out of me, sry to you Kurama fans out there...lol, Im not sure though, probably will though. N I'm thinking that I might do a YGO crossover, but first I gotta finish writing the other two stories that I'm writing. One is a work in progress the other one is completely planned out just got to fill it in, its like an un colored coloring page... I like dat simile. Which reminds me... I AM PISSED! why is it that every year when we take the state tests (DSTP) to see if we go to the next grade, y is it that I am ALWAYS JUST SHORT ONE OR TWO POINTS! This year I was only ONE point away from a four... I was shooting for a five cuz of the scholarship money... but hey a four would have been nice. And in the Reading only THREE IN THE READING!!!! WWWWHHHYYYYYYY?????!!!!!!!!!!! its so unfair, it’s a conspiracy... wow, I am really rambling, but speaking of, y is ma mom gonna get mad cuz I got two C+'s on ma finals yet I still got a straight a average in all ma classes. Its like come on, stop looking at the details and at the big picture, I'm trying to explain to her that those C's saved me from B's cuz they needed to be averaged in! SOMEONE TALK TO THAT CRAZY WOMAN! sike na, I love her, but still, well, I am really rambling. And you know wut you guys, I'm a bit sad that you haven't reviewed, sometimes I wonder if I'm just writing this story for the air... I would be happy with like one review per chapter... I am getting more reviews on fanfiction I believe...... come on, they are the ones that are like notorious for no reviews... COME ON YOU GUYS REVIEW... please.... I luvs y'alll.... do it in memory of my dead computer. The computer that I typed up all my chapters and the computer that started me off on media miner. Do it for Munchkin... yes I named it, it always fought to come back from when it crashed, but it couldn't do it this time....






P.S. This story is probably going to be pretty short, well short to me. 0:-)

Reviewers:
Araigeasa- Im on ya favs.! WOOT WOOT! Is it the truth or are you talkin trash?!lol (sry on radioblogclub.com ima a music junkie) THANXIE POO!!!
dawnstar28- CLASS OF '09' WOOT WOOT, raise the roof, n ya, i skipped a grade... but ya c da thing is i got brains, i got street smarts, just no common sense!!!! So u can imagine how that is, ure da oldest in ure class... IMA DA BABAY OF DA CLASS! lol, hope ya got promoted to 10th like me!!! lol
Sexi3_Kagome69ner- Yes, by now I hope u figured dat it is...lol... more then likely yes, I'm just worried that I'm going to have to do some fillers for a relationship to develop, I'm not sure though, cuz rite now it could go either way...
Hiei/KagLOVER4EVER- Yeah, I noticed that there wasn't any crossovers like this, and well being the little kid inside that I am I decided to do this cuz like last year n da yr b4 i used to come home n watch dat show, i just keep forgettin to watch it now, cuz well, music has engulfed my life!! lol.. THANXIE POO 4 DA TENS!
Kuramas gurl- Its okay, just don't forget to review ever again!!! dats an order sir! lol sike na, thank you... and those betta not be ma meds ure taking! u thief...lol...sike na. Yeah, really, I just like to wright... well, ure a lean, mean story reviewing machine... no I DID NOT JUST RIP DAT OFFF!
sugar high water uma- There not, I did that on purpose to confizzle ppl, I knew at least pne person would say something, but I like dat u said something because it shows that you care and that you were oaying attention! YES! lol thanxie wanxie! U okay wit dat hairball, n i know I spelled some names wrong, I just coudln't help it! HELP MEEE! AAAHH!!!
hiei/kaglover-I'm updating I'm updating, jeez, ppl rushing me all da time... lol... actually, I didn't want to put her in till now cuz of what goin gto happen next and otherwise I would need to put in fillers n i guess I was jsut being lazy, lets just say shes been sleeping for the last month! lol
Lost Lilly of the Lone- YEAH! I MADE U SMILE! U HAVE NO IDEA WUT THAT MEANS TOO ME! Seriously, i want to do stand up comedy one day...lol, seriously
Dragons of Hells Flame- Yeah, it will probably be a H/K, i think NOw it kinda has too...lol... HERES KIRARA, i didn't put her in till now on porpuse! gosh! lol. Ohh, did ya notice they got WHOOPED wit w/ hiei watchin... nice nice... i know, im genious... okay u r but so am I!!!!! lol
Irish Rose- Updated! WOOO!
South American Princess- Will everybody get off ma baq bout da spelling... lmao
Vandreador- MORE TENS!!
Bloodcherry- Trust me, its still a mystery to me as to what the pairings are gonna be, I don't know wut to do wit diz ppl! Kagome: Wut do u mean by dat! U got us jsut standing here for notin, someone betta hold me baq! Help me!!! lol
The Devils Girl- U LIKE CAPS TOO???!!!!! lol I LUV CAPS! as u can probably tell...lol