InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Better Life ❯ Apologies ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: A Better Life

Rating: R

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Inuyasha, Even though every day of my life I wish I did.

WARNING: Lemon in this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Chapter Three: Apologies

Miroku sat staring at the flame as it swayed as a slight cool breeze blew by it. He had been sitting there for a while just thinking to himself, while the others went looking for Inuyasha and Kagome, `They had been gone for some time now,' He looked up at the sky, `It's already night and still no sign of them.'

Miroku heard a noise from the forest and saw Sango walk into the clearing, "They haven't returned yet?" Sango asked as she sat next to the fire.

"No, and no sign of them by the river?"

"No, I just found this." She showed him a small towel.

Miroku sighed, "Where could they have gone?"

At that moment Miroku felt something bite his neck so, on reflex, he slapped his neck and found a flea, "Myouga, what are you doing here?"

Myouga quickly brushed himself off, "I came here to talk to Inuyasha, but by the time I reached him, he and Kagome were already on their way to the well to Kagome's time."

Sango moved a little closer, "Inuyasha went with Kagome to her time?"

"Yes, and I was hoping that they would have come back by now but it seems they haven't."

"Oh, well that explains their disappearance, yet why are you in such a hurry to Inuyasha?" Miroku asked as he added wood to the fire keeping it alive.

"Well Totosai told me that he knows a way to make Tetsusaiga lighter."

"Really, how?"

"I don't know, he wouldn't tell me."

"Oh…"

"Well as soon as Master Inuyasha comes back tell him to go see Totosai." He said as he darted back into the forest.

"Why would they go back to Kagome's time without telling us?" Sango asked breaking the short silence.

"I don't know, but for whatever the reason, it looks like they are going to stay the night there," Miroku replied inching closer to Sango.

Sango noticed this and shot him a look of death, "What do you think you're doing Monk?

`Damn, she noticed.' "What, it's cold and I was going to sit next to you so we could be warmer."

"Yeah, or you could just try to touch me again."

`Of course.' Miroku raised his hands in defense, "Sango my dear, I would never. I am just offering you a chance to warm up a bit."

Sango looked into his eyes and saw something that made her think that for once he was not being perverted, "All right, but if you touch me I'll hit you so you won't be able to walk for a week."

Miroku winced a little, "I swear on Buddha himself that I will not touch you." `Much.'

Sango scooted closer to him so that their sides were touching and Miroku pulled her in even closer by putting his arm around her shoulder. Sango looked at him to see if he was going to try something, but he was just staring into the fire. Sango shivered as a cold gust of wind blew by and Miroku saw this, "Here move so that you are closer to the fire," he whispered as he moved her so that now her head was resting in her lap.

Sango looked at him again to see if he was going to try something but he was still just staring into the fire, `He's actually behaving himself, is he possessed?'

They sat there for a while, Sango staring at Miroku and Miroku staring into the fire until Miroku started to stroke… her hair? "Sango?"

"What is it Miroku?"

"Um… I would like to apologize."

"For what?"

"For all the times I touched you…"

Sango's eyes widened, `Okay, now I know he must be possessed' "Why are you acting like this?"

"For all those times I bothered you with my actions, I wasn't trying to harass you, I just didn't know of any other way to approach you."

Sango stared in disbelief as Miroku sighed; "Now I am touching you again…"

Sango only felt his hand rubbing her hair, "No, you're being good, like you promised..."

"Actually, I'm not." He dropped his face near her ear. "Touching any part of you his thrilling to me, Sango."

Sango blinked, unsure if she had heard him right as Miroku just stared at her longingly, "You didn't run away...," he said, with no teasing in his voice, "so may I assume that you don't mind?"

"I...," Sango began, utterly confused. She turned her head to look him in the eye. His face was still calm, although his eyes shined with an inner fire. She glanced down at his lips, which were a tempting few inches away from her own. "I... don't mind at all," she finally answered mindlessly. `Damn it Monk, Kiss me already!' a voice inside of her screamed out of nowhere.

"I'm glad," he said. They looked at each other for a long time, both afraid to make the first move. Then, hesitantly, he lowered his lips to hers; finally claiming them in a gentle kiss. Seeing no resistance, Miroku deepened the kiss by pushing his tongue across the barrier of her mouth and welcomed her tongue to come out and play with his. She quickly gave in as her tongue was touched, twisted, and played with by his as he put his arms around her to bring her closer as she became putty in his hands. After a moment they both broke away breathing deeply.

Sango looked up at him, "You know, that was my first kiss."

Miroku smiled, "Mine too."

Sango looked confused, "You mean you have never been kissed?"

"Well do you really think that any woman would bear my child let alone kiss me with this curse?"

"I would…" Sango whispered turning red.

Miroku looked down at her, "You mean you would?"

"Yes, but only after we beat Naraku."

Miroku looked at her semi-disappointed, "But what if I were to die before we kill Naraku?"

"Then I will before you die."

"But what if I were to die tomorrow?"

Sango smiled a lecherous grin, "Well there is that." She leaned up and kissed him again, `At least Shippo and Kirara are asleep.'

Miroku leaned back when Sango pushed herself atop of him, which as soon as he could get his hands free he planted them on her ass and held on to it like his life depended on it. Sango broke the kiss and sat up on him looking down, "Well if you get to touch that," she reached between his legs, "I should get to touch this…"

Miroku gasped when she rubbed her hand up and down against him and released her ass and started to take off her robe, which Sango did for him after Miroku stumbled with it for a moment. He liked what he saw; Sango sitting on top of his waist only wearing her underwear. Sango's eyes widened as, as soon as she removed her robe, Miroku ripped her bra off and fondled her breasts. Moaning, she quickly pulled Miroku's robe up to his chest and smiled at the noticeable bulge in his loincloth. They quickly discarded the remaining garments and just made out for a couple of minutes. Sango could feel something building up and could not take the pressure anymore and lowered herself on him, wincing in pain as she did.

Miroku stopped her, "Are you okay?"

Sango groaned as she started to move up and down, "Yes, don't stop me again."

They started to move in a fluid motion when, in just a matter of moments, they both screamed as pure bliss took them over and they collapsed on each other breathing heavily. They were both on cloud nine for only a moment when they noticed a small voice ask, "What are you doing?"

Miroku and Sango's faces went pale as they turned and saw a half awake Shippo staring at them, "Sango? Was Miroku hurting you?"

Sango turned red and quickly threw Miroku's robe on him and herself, "No he was not hurting me…he was…um…"

"Were you wrestling?"

In unison Miroku and Sango nodded, "Yes."

"Oh okay, I thought you were wrestling because my parents used to wrestle naked all the time. Just could you please be a little quieter please?"

"Alright, we won't `wrestle' anymore tonight." Sango said, trying not to laugh.

Shippo nodded and quickly went back to sleep as the two `wrestlers' redressed themselves and huddled together near the fire. Sango had just sat down when she felt a hand grope her, "So do you want to wrestle again sometime?"

Sango held back her reflex of slapping him and instead put her hand in his ass as well, "As soon and as many times possible."

They both laid back while Sango gently kissed Miroku, "I accept your apology."

Miroku kissed her back, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Sango muttered before they both fell asleep

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a couple miles away, Totosai and Myoga were sitting around a fire eating silently when a loud blast was heard near by. "What was that?" Totosai asked as he walked towards the blast. He looked up and saw the sky was an unusual dark purple and also that there was a figure in the sky.

"That's Naraku! Totosai run!" Myoga yelled as he quickly ran away while Totosai just kept looking up at Naraku.

"Old man!" Naraku bellowed, "Are you the creator of the Tenseiga?"

"Yes I am, what do you wan-uh…" Totosai managed to get out before one of Naraku's tentacles pierced his heart while another grabbed something out of his house.

"I shall take this and you life old man, goodbye." He said releasing Totosai and then left.

Myoga ran over to the bleeding body, "Totosai! Are you okay?"

Totosai gasped, "No, it looks like my time has come."

"No! Master Inuyasha still has not mastered the Tetsusaiga!"

"Then I'll tell you how he can…"

"How?"

"He…must kill Ryukotsusei."

Myoga panicked, "No! There has to be another way!"

"There is one other way…" Totosai said after a brief moment.

"What?"
"This will make the Tetsusaiga even more powerful then if he were to kill Ryukotsusei."

"How? Tell me already!"

"He must kill a person born with the powers of a… of a…" Totosai closed his eyes.

"What is it? Myoga said jumping up and down on a panic.

"…miko…"

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Well that last part was new…

The next part will take a week and it will be different then the first version.

PLEASE REVIEW and I will update sooner!