InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Better Life ❯ The Revenge of the Undead Bitch ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: A Better Life

Rating: R

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Inuyasha, Even though every day of my life I wish I did.

WARNING: Some Lemon in this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------- - ------------------------

Chapter Four: Revenge of the UndeadBitch

Inuyasha opened his eyes and all he could see was darkness. He tried to move but for some reason his body seemed sealed in place. He looked around to see if anyone was there and then he noticed a small light shinning on a figure behind it.

"Who's there? Where am I?" he yelled as the figure walked forward and his eyes widened as he noticed who it was, "Kikyo?"

There in front of him stood Kikyo with a bow in one hand and an arrow in the other, "Do I mean nothing to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Even though you said you love me you mated with that bitch copy of me: Kagome."

Inuyasha laid there staring then grew very angry "She is not your copy, she is much better then you."

Kikyo laughed, "She… better then me… HA that's a laugh; I am much better and love you more then her."

Inuyasha growled, "She IS better then you, she loves me for who I am, she doesn't want me to change; you'll only love me if I'm human!"

Kikyo expression changed to a mean look, "So you won't use the jewel and become human?"

"No… I will remain a hanyou"

She drew the arrow on the bow, "Then DIE."

She was about to draw back when something hit her and she fell over, yelling in pain. There was an arrow in her back, which came from the bow in Kagome's hands. Kagome dropped the bow and ran over to Inuyasha. When she reached him she literally jumped on to him, embracing and kissing him while he tried to move again.

Inuyasha broke the kiss, "Kagome help me I can't move!"

Kagome grinned and evil smile, "Oh really, then you couldn't stop me if I did this?" and she, somehow, tore off his pants.

"Ka…Kagome?" Inuyasha whimpered being a little scared.

She then took a hold of him and starting stroking him vigorously.

`What the hell? First Kagome kills Kikyo and now she's…she's' Inuyasha couldn't continue thinking because the pleasure took over, "Kagome…"

She let go of him just as he was about to go over the edge and took him in her mouth and moved he head up and down with great speed.

"KAGOME!" He screamed as he sat up and came.

He looked around; he was in Kagome's room, on her bed, and only the only thing on him was a blanket covering his lower half. He sighed, `It only was a dream…'

He sat there breathing heavily still pulsing from how he woke up. He smirked, "That's one hell of a way to wake up." He looked around wondering where Kagome was then felt something scrape against him and heard a gulp.

"What the…" he then looked under the blanket and saw Kagome lying on top of him, "What are you doing under there Kagome?"

She smiled and looked up at his face and tried to sound as innocent as possible, "I had to wake you up somehow."

"Yeah, that was a good way to wake me up," he sat her up so she was right in front of him, "Can I wake you up to?"

"Go Ahea-."

She was interrupted by a knock at the door, "Kagome?" It was her mom.

"Inuyasha hide!" she whispered without thinking as Inuyasha, also without thinking, leapt out of the bed, out of the window and onto the roof of Kagome's house. Kagome on the other hand took all of Inuyasha's clothes and threw them under her bed and hid under her covers as her mom entered the room smiling, no…smirking?

Mrs. Higurashi smile faded when she looked around the room, "Where is Inuyasha?"

Kagome remembered that her mother knew he was here, `Shit' "Umm…"

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile outside Inuyasha, in all his naked glory, stood atop of Kagome's roof. He smacked himself on the head when he too remembered that Kagome's mom knew that he was there and that he should of just went into his futon. And lucky for him an elderly woman visiting the shrine looked up and noticed him; he smelt her and looked down.

`Fuck…' "Um… hello…"

The old women looked at the naked, long white haired boy for a second more then just shook her head and walked away, "Teenagers…"

-----------------------------------------

"He went to the bathroom…" Kagome said trying to figure out an excuse.

"I just came from there, and it was empty."

"Um… I meant the kitchen."

"I just made breakfast and he wasn't there either."

"Um… he… he…went back to the feudal era."

"How could he, I have his clothes." Mrs. Higurashi said showing Inuyasha's clothes in her hands. Kagome started to panic as her face went pale causing her mother to break out laughing "You know you are a terrible liar," Kagome nodded, "And you were quite loud last night."

Kagome turned red and gasped, "You heard us?

"Of course I did. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire neighborhood heard you."

"Oh…"

"Did you at least take the necessary precautions?"

Kagome just sat there and nodded, red as Inuyasha's clothes, while Mrs. Higurashi laughed again, "Good, So where is Inuyasha anyway?"

"Outside the window…" Kagome stuttered finding her voice.

"Why isn't he just in his futon?"

"Well…you surprised us."

"Ah." Was all she said when she walked over to the window, opened it, and held out Inuyasha's clothes. After a second a clawed hand grabbed them and she stepped back.

There was silence for a moment and then Inuyasha, who was fully dressed, came in through the window, "Thanks Kag…" He stopped when he noticed Kagome's mother in the room, "Er… I can explain."

"No need, she knows…" Kagome whispered to him, still stuttering a little.

"You do?" Inuyasha gulped as he looked worriedly at Kagome's mother.

"Yes I do, and I hope you will do the honorable thing."

"What?" Kagome and Inuyasha asked in unison.

"Never leave her and stay with her forever."

Inuyasha walked up to her and bowed, "I will never leave Kagome, she is now my mate."

Mrs. Higurashi gave him a puzzled look and Kagome quickly explained it, "It's the demon equivalent of marriage."

Her mother smiled, "Good, I hope you two will be very happy together, now get dressed and come downstairs for some breakfast and some supplies before you go."

"That would be great," Kagome agreed as her mother left the room

Inuyasha sighed, "For a second I thought she was going to kill me."

Kagome nodded as she quickly got dressed and felt a clawed hand reach around her, "You know, I still didn't get to wake you up."

Kagome put her hands on his, "Too bad, I am already up. But you can wake me up tomorrow okay."

Inuyasha wined a little but released her, "Fine, but then I get to wake you up three times."

Kagome turned and smiled, "Only three?"

Inuyasha smiled, liking the way this conversation was going, "That's for when I wake you up, we got a whole day after that to have a lot of fun."

Kagome rubbed Inuyasha's ears, "Good, I can't wait."

"You don't have to…" Inuyasha hinted leaning towards her bed.

Kagome broke out of his grasp and walked out of her door, "Yes we do."

"Feh." Was all Inuyasha said as he followed Kagome downstairs and into the living room in which Kagome's grandfather was watching television.

"Morning Jii-chan."

"Oh hello Kagome, you will never believe what is on the news."

Kagome turned and looked at the person on the television,

~will arrive soon on his private jet, marking his first appearance in Japan. Police are still baffled by the finding of a body of a young girl, around 13, in an alleyway of downtown Tokyo last week. The strange condition of the body has led police to believe that it may have been an animal attack. Yet even more unusual is that besides the large bite wound in the neck, which was the cause of death, there seems to be no other signs of struggle or a fight. At the moment the police have no leads and no suspect. In other news, Tokyo's richest man will remember the loss of his~

"That's terrible." Kagome said as Inuyasha walked into the kitchen smelling his breakfast. `God, I wonder how he survived before I gave him ramen'

Moments later they finished their breakfast and quickly gathered up their supplies and left. Just before Kagome jumped down the well she looked at Inuyasha, "I wonder how we are going to explain this to the others."

Inuyasha picked her up, "We won't they will figure it out eventually."

"What makes you think that?"

"Because when they hear you scream my name every night it will probably give it away."

Kagome blushed slightly as Inuyasha stole a quick kiss and jumped down the well, with lips still locked to hers.

As they climbed out of the well a lone figure looked at them from a distance and saw them kiss once more then ran to the camp, "How dare he love her!"

"Why don't you get back at him then?" a new voice said from the shadows.

The figure turned to the shadows, "Why would you help me?"

"You forget that I hate Kagome too."

"Yet you also hate Inuyasha."

"Yes, but I just want the jewel shards, If Kagome were out of the picture and you gave them to me I swear that I will not harm Inuyasha anymore."

"Alright, you have a deal. But how are we going to trick them?"

"Here take this, it will be quite useful." The shadow said as it handed the figure a small piece of paper.

"What would I need this for?" the figure asked as the shadow disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

"Remember, only Mikos such as Kagome can see through that… "

The figure grinned, "Oh, I see now, Thank you…Naraku."

---------------------------------------

Sango awoke from a hand rubbing her hair, when she opened her eyes she saw that it was Miroku doing it and smiling at her awaking eyes.

"Good morning." Miroku said as she sat up.

"Good morning to you to." she said as she leaned in and kissed him.

After a while they broke the kiss because Inuyasha and Kagome entered the clearing. Inuyasha smelled the air when he walked towards them, `what the? They smell different…'

"Hello you two where have you been?" Sango asked tying to straighten her clothes without them noticing.

Inuyasha sniffed again, `Wait they sort of smell like Kagome and I do because we…'

"Oh I went back to my time for the night." Kagome replied sitting next to her friends.

Miroku was about to speak when Inuyasha started laughing wildly, "Oh Kami, it's about time!" he said falling over from laughter.

"Inuyasha what is so funny?" Kagome asked going over to him.

He sat up and pointed towards Miroku then and Sango a few times. Kagome looked at him and them a few times, and by this time Miroku and Sango were very red and looking down. "What is it?"

Inuyasha sighed, pointed to Sango and made a loose fist, and then pointed to Miroku and stuck out one finger, then put the finger into the hole of the fist. Kagome gasped and looked at Sango who was still really red and looking down.

"Really?" Kagome asked as Sango slowly nodded.

"Well, it's about time, and I thought you said that you would never give into his hentai antics."

Sango blushed even more, `There not as bad as they seem once you get used to them'

Miroku putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her in close, "Yup, she gave in first and finally agreed to bear my child as long as I agreed that she would be my only woman."

"No, if I remember correctly, you were the one who gave in first." Sango replied glaring at Miroku.

Miroku just smiled, "Who cares who gave in first, all that matters is that we are together now and we shall love each other forever."

Inuyasha just shook his head and scooted closer to Kagome. Miroku noticed this when Inuyasha was practically right next to her, "Hey, you gonna try to get Kagome now just because we did it?"

Kagome turned and saw Inuyasha right next to her and leaned in towards him and, "What are you doing?" she whispered quietly enough for only him to hear.

"Can't I sit next to my mate?"

She smiled, "Of course you can."

They both then turned and looked at the others who had questioning looks on their faces, "What?! Can't I talk to Kagome?" Inuyasha yelled as they quickly looked away making it look like their minding there own business.

They sat quietly for a while until Shippo woke up, "Kagome!" Shippo said happily as he jumped onto her shoulder.

"Good morning Shippo."

"Kagome where were you last night, I couldn't find you." He asked sitting on her shoulder.

"Oh I just went back to my time for the night."

"Why?"

"Um…because…" `Shit what can I say?'

"She went back because she had to get some more supplies and she got tired so she stayed the night." Inuyasha quickly said knowing that Kagome was panicking.

"So why did you stay the night Inuyasha?" Miroku asked smiling knowing that he stayed with in Kagome's time last night.

"Um…er…"

Kagome looked down and turned red while she tried to come up with an excuse, "Um…"

Then Shippo sealed their fate when he noticed a small purple bite mark on her shoulder, "Kagome something bit you!"

This caught everyone's attention because they all ran up to her to look at the bite on her shoulder. Kagome tried to cover it but Sango grabbed her hand and looked at it closely then smiled, "I knew it!"

"Knew what Sango?" Miroku asked.

"That's no bite mark…"

Miroku didn't know what Sango meant, "What do you mean that's not a bit mark, I can see the teeth marks."

She smiled even more, "Let's just say were not the only one's who stayed together last night."

Miroku fell back laughing while Inuyasha stood up, "Shut up!"

Miroku stopped laughing, "I'm sorry but I never thought you would sallow your pride and confess your love."

"Wait how did you now I loved Kagome?"

"Duh, anyone with half a brain cell could tell, oh no offence Kagome."

Kagome said nothing and just threw a log that was near the fire at Miroku's head knocking him out.

"So did anything happen while we were gone? I mean besides what happened between you and him." Inuyasha asked breaking the short silence.

Sango nodded, "Yes actually, Myouga showed up and seemed really anxious to speak with you."

"He did? What about?"

"He said that Toutousai knew of a way to make the Tetsusaiga lighter."

Inuyasha shot up, "What?! Why didn't he tell me sooner?" He yelled with anger in his eyes.

Kagome stood up next to him, "You should go, it's not that far away."

Inuyasha nodded and briefly kissed her, "Okay, I be back by this afternoon."

"We'll go to the village, meet us there." Kagome shuddered as Inuyasha embraced her and kissed her again.

"Okay, meet you back at the village."

She gulped, she had melted into his arms and all she wanted to do was to stay there forever but she knew he had to leave so she gained control of her legs and backed away, "Alright, hurry back," She then moved closer so only he could hear, "I want to have some fun later."

He smirked and quickly ran off while Sango approached Kagome, "What did you say to him?"

Kagome turned to her taijiya friend and blushed slightly, "Nothing."

---------------------------------------

Inuyasha quickened his pace when he smelt the blood of Toutousai and gasped when he finally reached the sword smith's hut. Toutousai's lifeless body lay near the entrance to the hut. He ran over to it and covered his nose; the scent of rotting flesh was quite strong, "Damn, how long has he been dead?" He said to himself as he looked around for some answers. Inuyasha started to growl and drew his blade when he recognized the lingering scent of Toutousai's murder. "Naraku! Where are you?" He looked in every direction but could not smell or see him anywhere. `Damn, he must have done this while I was with Kagome.'

Inuyasha lowered his sword and started to dig into the ground with it, "Well, I'll at least give that old geezer a somewhat proper burial. Shit, now how am I going to figure out how to make the Tetsusaiga lighter?"

---------------------------------------

Kagome looked up at the sky, the sun was near setting and still no sign of Inuyasha. She was really getting worried and impatient. Miroku and Sango had just gone into a hut, that Kaede provided, and she was guessing that they were making good use of their time alone together. Kagome couldn't take waiting for Inuyasha anymore so she ran off to find him.

--------------------------------------

Inuyasha sighed as he started to walk back to the village, `Damn it, now Kagome will probably either be too worried or upset to make love tonight.' He thought to himself as he entered a forest, `Sure, I care that Toutousai died but she always gets so emotional.'

Inuyasha stopped when he heard someone crying nearby, someone who's scent he knew. He ran up to her to see her sitting on a log, in the center of a very small clearing, crying her eyes out. "Hey, what's wrong?"

She looked up at him, "It's nothing, it's just that…"

"Just that what?"

"Just that I am not convinced that you love me."

At this time there was a rustle in a nearby bush.

Inuyasha sighed and sat next to her, "Look you know I love you, and no one else."

She looked up, "Really?"

Inuyasha kissed her on the forehead, "Yes, and never believe otherwise."

"Then love me…" She said as she sat up on his lap and brushed her lips against his.

"With pleasure." He replied silently and quickly pulled down her panties and his pants. She screamed in ecstasy as he began to move her up and down on him.

In a matter of moments they both came and she collapsed on him, "Carry me to the village Inuyasha."

Inuyasha smiled and kissed her once again, "Of course I will, I will always be there to carry you Kagome."

She smiled, `Not for long…'

------------------------------------

The tears cascaded freely down Kagome's cheeks, `This can't be happening, he said he loved me not her, then why…why did they do that.'

She was running nowhere fast and somehow ended up at the well, `I don't belong here, Inuyasha only needs her'

She was about to jump in when Sango emerged from the woods, `Kagome, what's wrong?" She asked as she ran up to her.

"Nothing," She yelled at her still sobbing heavily, "I'm just going back to my time for a while okay."

Sango put her hand on Kagome's shoulder, "Are you sure nothing is wrong?"

"No, everything…everything is as it should be, I will come back tomorrow" `No I won't'

"Tell Inuyasha I hope he will be happy with her." She whispered as she leapt into the well.

Sango looked down the well to see that she was already gone, "What was she talking about?" she asked herself as she turned and returned to the village.

------------------------------------

Inuyasha smiled as he laid her and himself into another hut that Kaede let them use, "We have all night to have fun my love."

She smirked, "No."

Inuyasha looked confused, "No?"

She sat up, "I have come to realize that I do not wish to be with a person like you."

Inuyasha's jaw dropped and he was hopping that he misheard that, "What?…"

"I said that I do not wish to be tainted anymore by a lowlife, weak, disgusting, fucking Hanyou!" She screamed as Inuyasha stood up next to her with outstretched arms.

"What…Why…I thought…" Inuyasha said speechless.

She pulled out a small blade out of her shirt, "You thought wrong." She said as she plunged the dagger into Inuyasha's heart causing him to gasp and fall over.

"Kag…Kagome…how could you…" was the last thing Inuyasha said as he coughed up a little blood. The last thing he saw before blacking out was Kagome standing in front of him wearing traditional Miko clothing.

----------------------------------

She laughed as she approached the well, `Well now I know how Naraku did it, I never would have believed it was that easy' she thought to her self as she stopped in front of the well, "Just as I thought, She came in just in time for her to hear Inuyasha declare his love for me, but she also saw part of what we did after, and now she has left to her time."

She placed a hand on the well and it self disintegrated, "And now she will never be able to come back, and he will never be able to get her back."

She laughed once more, "Now to remove this spell and put part two of my plan into work." She said as she removed the spell from her head and discarded it.

---------------------------------

Sango was determined to get some answers, "Inuyasha! What did you do to her now?" she yelled as she entered his hut. Yet stopped short and gasped when she saw him lying on the floor bleeding. She quickly flipped Inuyasha over to see a wound in his heart that was really deep, "Inuyasha?" she asked hopping that he was still alive.

"San…Sango?" she heard him say quietly.

Quickly applying pressure to the wound, "Yes it's me, what happened?"

"Kagome…she did this…" Inuyasha gasped out.

Sango widened her eyes in shock, "No, she wouldn't have."

"She did." He stood up, "Now I am going to return the favor."

"What, you're not going to?"

"Yes, I am." Inuyasha answered as he left the hut with Sango hot on his heels.

"Wait, how could have she done this, she is not even here."

Inuyasha stopped and looked at her, "What?"

"Kagome left to her time before sunset."

"Wait, then who…" Inuyasha's eye's widened as he yelled for all of Japan to hear "KIKYOU! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

Sango was confused, "What does Kikyou have to do with this?"

"She did this, before I passed out I saw someone who looked like Kagome but was wearing Miko robes."

"Then it was Kikyou. She did do it!"

"What did I do?" A voice asked from behind them, which Inuyasha knew well enough.

"What the fuck did you do?" he screamed at Kikyou as he pinned her to the ground.

Kikyou smiled, "What? Is something wrong?"

"Tell me damnit!" Inuyasha shouted tightening his grip around her neck.

"What, of how I easily tricked you into thinking that I was that bitch Kagome, or of how Kagome saw what we did together in the woods and ran crying back to her time?"

Inuyasha released her and sprinted to the well as Kikyou laughed once again, "The well is destroyed, she is gone forever!"

By the time Sango had reached the well Inuyasha was now pounding his fists into the ground, "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

"Now that she is gone, I am the only one left here that loves you, and for you to love." Kikyou said as she approached them.

Inuyasha stopped and stood up then drew Tetsusaiga with two hands.

Kikyou smiled, "What are you going to kill me? Keh, You love me too much to kill me."

"I do not love you!" Inuyasha screamed as he swung Tetsusaiga with one hand and sliced Kikyou's clay body into ashes.

Sango just stared, "Inuyasha, you just killed Kikyou!"

"Like I give a fucking shit!" He shouted out at her as he dropped his sword and collapsed to his knees by the well, `Kagome, are you really gone forever?'

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, the wicked bitch is dead! (That would make a cool song)

UPDATE: (November 3) I fixed a few things, added some tiny things etc.

One more thing: go read my other story. It is a great One-shot PWP and everyone should read it, it's called "Yes my Mistress".

PLEASE REVIEW; IT ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE FASTER!

-THANK YOU