InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Breeder's World ❯ Bad Kagome ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~Sesshoumaru's P.O.V.~~~
 
Reaching the stairs I climbed them to my room and took a deep breath again of my garden. Releasing some of the tension I had in my shoulders at the sweet scent. I needed to hurry and get a shower and change for work for I had spent to long with the miko. When I reached the screen doors I quickly opened them only to be over overwhelmed by the smell of orchids.
 
I had been oblivious to the effect of the miko's smell in a small room because up till now I had been in her company and used to the strong smell. But now opening the door I realized what my brother had gone through when he had arrived at my office. It was almost dizzying to the senses.
 
It also made sense why he had fallen asleep at the shrine if he had this in his nose for any length of time. I could feel my eyes closing and almost wandered to my bed to lie down. It seemed without her presence to keep things lively her smell put youkai or at least Inu youkai to sleep. Maybe I had been a little harsh on my brother then about being able to protect her at night, since it was obvious that even I could fall asleep if not in her presence.
 
Shaking myself I hurried to pick out a set of robes for the day. Usually I tried to keep my white outfit but I was probably going out to her family's home today and I didn't want to have to change. Opening my closet and I picked out a Royal Blue shirt that looked similar to my old style but was modern and slipped over my head instead of tying it. The sleeves had silver strands woven throughout forming giant Inus racing along the arms and the silver thread disappeared once it connected to the back leaving the torso with just the blue. I went to my dresser choosing a dark blue pair of boxers and a matching pair of pants for the shirt. (Had to answer the boxers of brief question right? Well if I had my choice here it is. *wink *_-)
 
The shower felt nice on my body soothing the last of my nerves. My hair took a long time to wash and I had to be careful to keep my robotic arm as dry as possible. I missed terribly when I had two arms, it was my own foolishness that I lost it and then my pride that stopped me from catching as it fell into hell, but I made due. Finishing my shower I shook off and dried my hair in a towel. Dressing quickly I made my way back downstairs taking a sniff as I went and was relieved that neither my brother nor the miko was around right now.
 
Getting in the elevator I pushed the button for my office and went down. The quiet was nice and I enjoyed it immensely after dealing more with company then was my want. I called my secretary to come up and give me today's work load as I gave call to the Youkai woman that had made my bed. For some reason I had a feeling I was forgetting something about her but I shrugged it off.
 
Ring..Ring..ring.
 
“Hello Mrs. Modesitt's Shop of specialty Items.”
 
“Hello. This is Mr. Takahashi may I speak to Mrs. Modesitt?”
 
“Right away Mr. Takahashi. One moment please.” waiting I didn't notice I had held my breath.
 
“Hello Mr. Takahashi to what do I owe this pleasure?”
 
“Joanne this is Sesshoumaru I need you to make another mattress for me.”
 
“Are you sure I could have sworn my work on your old one should have lasted another 100 to 200 years.”
 
“There is nothing wrong with the one you made for me yet Joanne. I just need another one.”
 
“Is that so? What finally decide on a woman Sesshoumaru? I could include several aphrodisiac herbs inside if you like.” Though the woman was much younger then I we had always teased each other about finding a partner but she was too close for comfort this time. I had to get her off the subject. Luckily for me she never listened to the news.
 
“That won't be necessary. When will you be available to go outside the dome and gather my fur?” A ruffling of pages was heard for a moment then her voice was back.
 
“I have an appointment opening for tomorrow around 9 a.m. I could get my helpers together by then. I suppose you want this done quickly?” her voice said tersely obviously upset that I hadn't played our usual game.
 
“I need it done comfortably. It isn't for me and I think they need the special wash because I am not sure they would appreciate the smell like I do.” I knew her curiosity would get the better of her sooner or later but as long as she didn't ask me right now I didn't care. She always got sidetracked when you listed the preferences of the one who was going to own the piece.
 
“You don't say? Wouldn't like the slight remaining dog smell? Okay it's written down anything else?” Listening to the slight scratch of the pencil on paper I could tell her head was to the side holding the phone as filled out the order form. I thought carefully and decided that it would be risky to say this but I wanted special sheets too.
 
“Actually yes. I need you to design and craft several set of sheets for it all in forest colors and bearing my family crest. I would like it done within 5 days.” Steadying my breathing and my nerves for I knew that this might give it away but I wanted Kagome to see everyday that she belong with us.
 
“Sess this isn't like you. I have never heard you asking anyone for a sheet set with your crest. For a moment I thought you had lost a bet with your brother or someone but this doesn't sound like its going to a male.”
 
“It isn't.” Here's to hoping that she won't ask the right question.
 
“A courting gift then? You actually found a woman and you didn't tell me!” I sighed knowing she put it together.
 
“Yes.” I said simply and allowed her to take it as she would. Her family house would be on the guest list and I knew that she would probably come when she found out I was hosting.
 
“I have to go Joanne. It was nice talking to you again. Be ready tomorrow I have been taking to much time off and I needed to catch up so until then.” I hung up before a million and one questions came through the phone. She would most likely turn on her old T.V. and finally catch up on the news before the day was up. If she wasn't the daughter of the fox kit that Inuyasha raised I probably could have avoided the questions but she was the best and I only settled for the best. Rubbing my head in hopes to stave off a headache at the thought of the upcoming appointment he hoped he could watch her carefully enough to not end up looking like a poodle it took a long time to re-grow his fur. She had some crazy idea it would make his Inu form `cute'. With one last mental shudder at the thought he got down to work.
 
~~~Kagome's P.O.V. ~~~
 
Kagome felt like she was in a bad dream, she did not just ask Sesshoumaru for a bed mad of his fur. She hadn't known what she was asking and neither had said anything! Oh they were both in so much trouble. `I wouldn't have asked for it if they had told me but then again his bed had been so soft.' She wasn't sure how long she stood there but motion finally came back to her feet.
 
She sat down on the edge of the bed frame and took a look around for the first time since they had added the furniture. She was pleasantly surprised as how royal it looked. The walls weren't your typical flat paint but foe finished allowing shades of green to be seen like you were in a tree surrounded by leaves of varying colors. The dark wood of the seemed like the tree trunk and branches. A finely crafted tree house, ha. Her bed had been placed just opposite the bay window. She still had to get a bench made for it. She looked around for her suitcase but couldn't find it. After looking even under her bed she had an idea occur to her that maybe the building staff might have put it away.
 
Walking up to the dresser she pulled open one of the top drawers. Sure enough there were her clothes neatly folded but barely filling any drawers she pulled out. She knew that Sesshoumaru was going to be taking her clothes shopping for the presentation and a few other things but she hoped that she could keep what she had to lounge around in here. Riffling through the drawers she found what she wanted to wear today. A pair of comfortable jeans and a t-shirt with a kitten's mouth open like a roaring tiger on it but had the saying above it `I may be small but hear me roar!' She thought it was cute and placed it over her arm as she walked back out of her room.
 
Walking slowly towards the main bathroom she wondered where Inuyasha had gone. Looking around she didn't see him so she figured that he went to talk to Sesshoumaru down stairs or upstairs if Sesshoumaru hadn't come down yet. She opened the bathroom door with her head down in thought only to hear a loud “Hey!”
 
Her head snapped up and there was Inuyasha wearing absolutely nothing standing in the glass shower. Her eyes refused to blink or look away as they were glued to the fine specimen in the shower. She gulped as her eyes went form his head trailing down his body stopping at the waist. She had seen all of him in the past but his body had changed. Before it was a young man's body that he hadn't grown all the way into. Now he was chiseled and so clean cut. His chest was still hairless but around the groin and on his legs was silver-white curls. She wondered if they were soft or springy. Licking her dry lips she wanted to see how big he was and her desire for him grew.
 
She shifted uncomfortably in her skirt and could feel the tell tale signs between her legs that she was becoming aroused. Finally him moving out of the shower and wrapping a towel around what she wanted brought her out of her daze.
 
Gulping she realized just what she had been doing and flushed as she turned around. It simply wasn't fair that she couldn't touch yet. She remembered that she had to remain pure till after the presentation. Mentally she yelled at herself for not checking to see if he was still up here by calling out. Not that she really wanted to give up the view she got but it wasn't helping her to stay pure. `I'm getting as bad as Miroku! Kami what is wrong with me?'
 
Before she could continue the rant she felt two arms wrap around her from behind. A husky voice whispered in her ear, “Did you like that Kagome? I think you did.”
 
What I hadn't realized as he spoke was that he had quickly raised the skirt and his hand trailed up my thigh and towards my panties. He stopped short of touching me there but I could feel him take a deep breath.
 
“Yes I think you really liked it.” He started to kiss my neck and my knees went a little weak. I couldn't think and I couldn't move as his other hand started up from my waist to my breast. He cupped the left one in his hand and gave a gentle squeeze. My breath hitched at the move and my body started to tingle. I wanted more but the voice of reason in my head told me we had to stop.
 
I grabbed his hands after a few more moments and pulled them away. I gave a disappointed sigh but he didn't resist as I let his arms go and turned and hugged him close. His arms didn't go back around me and I looked up to ask why. But his eyes were slightly red when he looked at me and I began to worry.
 
“Are you going to be okay Inuyasha?” his breathing was shallow and I didn't make any fast moves as I pulled away. When I was out of his arms I saw his fists clenched at his side and his eyes had closed. Before I knew what had happened he was gone out the door and it slammed shut behind him. Feeling very guilty at what had happened I knew I had to apologize but I took a shower first hoping that when I came out he would forgive me.
 
 
End of chapter 19