InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Breeder's World ❯ Apologies ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~~~Inuyasha's P.O.V. ~~~
 
I had a good laugh at my brother's expense and that didn't happen often enough. Usually I only got him to see him blush when Joanne or one of the other kits kids got in an embarrassing question. When Kagome had run off I felt bad at making her go but I was still chuckling when I had gotten my clothes and went to take a shower.
 
The shower was quick but I thought I had heard the elevator and turned off the shower to make sure Kagome was still here. I was about to reach for my towel when the bathroom door opened. I immediately yelled “Hey!” but all she did was look up.
 
I watched as her eyes widened as she took in my body. I was a little self conscious when she stopped around my waist. I tried to get her attention by waving a hand but I don't think she noticed. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore and reached for the towel and opened the door to step out. She got the message as she blushed and turned around. I had made the mistake though of waiting to long to come out and being in a small room with an aroused female.
 
My blood boiled at the sweet scent and I could feel myself harden a little. Tying the towel around my waist I approached. My mind was getting foggy and too late I realized that my demon side had taken over. It wrapped my arms around her waist as my youkai side whispered something I couldn't understand. I was fighting my instincts to take her when I finally got through. Opening my eyes allowed me to notice where my hands were.
 
One cupping her slightly generous breast and the other only a breath away from her nether lips, gulping I was about to apologize but I had wanted to do something like this for so long but now wasn't the time. The aroma almost made me lose it again when her hands grabbed mine and pulled me away. She turned and hugged me as my hands lowered and clenched to my sides.
 
She must have noticed I hadn't responded and looked up to my face. I wasn't sure what she saw but I could smell her desire start to fade a little with her scent of worry. She carefully pulled away as I closed my eyes to try and regain complete control. I paid her no mind when I finally raced from the bathroom needing to get away or risk actually taking her.
 
I raced to my room in desperate need of a cold shower. Afterwards I realized that I had left my clothes in the other bathroom. Sighing I made my way to my dresser to pick new clothes.
 
I hoped Kagome wouldn't sit me for what I did. Yeah she walked in on me but I was the one who touched her. I flopped down on my bed listening for her to come out of the bathroom. Closing my eyes I waited.
 
~~~Kagome's P.O.V. ~~~
 
In the shower I tried to calm down my heated blood. It was harder to forget the feelings he had invoked then it should have been. I was finally forced to take a cold shower and when the freezing water hit me I finally came to my senses. Turning the water off I was shivering when I stepped out of the shower. Luckily my hair dryer was in here and I made use of it while I air dried.
 
Humming slightly I smiled to myself as I remembered the lean body I had seen a little bit ago. A slight blush warmed her cheeks as she thought of him aroused but quickly turned her thoughts to what had to be done today.
 
Sesshoumaru had said that she needed to call her family to see if they had time to do their part of negotiating. She also had to finish today with her shopping. The mental list of all the things left to do staggered her. The only saving grace was that hopefully Inuyasha would be taking her shopping but after this little incident she hoped she could even bring herself to look him in the eye. And also hoping he wasn't mad.
 
Sighing she got dressed and threw her hair up in a ponytail before grabbing yesterday's clothes. She still didn't know where they needed to go. Walking out she didn't see Inuyasha anywhere.
 
“Inuyasha?” I called out. Looking from room to room I continued to call out. I opened the doors of the rooms Sesshoumaru had showed me yesterday and didn't find him. Coming to a door I hadn't noticed before I opened it to see another bedroom. I didn't notice the bed at first because it was behind the door. The room was done in a tan color with grass mats floor. Opening the door the rest of the way I saw a bed with blood red sheets and Inuyasha's body stretched across it. I approached slowly and noticed his even breathing. He was asleep the lazy bum!
 
I wondered if I should scare him but then I remembered I had to apologize. Instead I climbed onto the bed and laid down beside him so I could rake my fingers through his hair. I stopped to rub his ears and he began to purr. My giggling I think woke him up and his eyes slowly focused on me.
 
“Hey.” he said quietly.
 
“Hey yourself sleepy head.”
 
“Kagome I..” I covered his mouth with my free hand.
 
“No Inuyasha. I apologize. I shouldn't have come in without knocking. I had thought you went with Sesshoumaru since I didn't see you. You did nothing wrong.” I blushed a little but I had to say it so he didn't get the wrong idea. “I..I..I did enjoy what you were doing but that wasn't the time or place. When I looked up after hugging you I was worried when I saw the red swirling in your eyes realizing that you didn't have your sword. I didn't want to anger you so I with drew slowly. I am sorry.” I looked into his eyes and could see he was surprised. I slowly removed my hand and sat up.
 
“You don't have to apologize; I'm the one that forgot to lock the door. You never gave me permission to go that far. I am sorry too.” I smiled at his confession and leaned over and pecked his cheek.
 
“Okay we're both sorry. So let's go see what Sesshoumaru wants us to do today. I know there is going to be a lot of shopping. He also wants me to call my mom and arrange for the negotiations tonight if possible.” I grabbed his hand and drug him behind me to the elevator. In the elevator I finally took stock of his clothes.
 
Like me he wore tight fitting jeans and I had to use my hand to close my jaw so I didn't drool. He wore a red tank top and his hair loose. I grinned to myself thinking on how many times I had tried to get him into clothes like that before and he had refused to loose his fire rat robes. I knew he would look stunning.
 
The elevator binged and we got out seeing Sesshoumaru typing away at his computer. We headed over and sat down waiting for him to finish. Without looking up he said, “You both are late. I have been working for near an hour. Do not make this a habit Kagome.”
 
I felt slightly offended but I knew he was right I couldn't afford to make this a bad habit. I also knew that he had said we had a lot to do so I kept quiet.
 
“Its partly my fault Sess. I well..” He trailed off and I knew that he didn't want to tell him what had happened.
 
“I can still smell both of your arousals. I have a fairly decent Idea of what happened.” I blushed furiously.
 
“It- it- wa-wasn't like that! He forgot to lock the bathroom door!” I exclaimed.
 
“Yeah and she didn't stop looking. Not my fault your bathroom is closed off from the vents, her scent drove my youkai side wild!”
 
We continued on the same vent trying to place blame on the other. Finally his voice cut through our argument.
 
“Enough! I have made a list of places you are going to go and arranged for attendants to help choose appropriate attire. Inuyasha go retrieve your cell phone while I explain a few things to Kagome.”
 
We were both struck dumb and Inuyasha did as he was told not looking back. I was slightly nervous when I was left alone with Sesshoumaru. I hoped he wasn't mad.
 
“How far did he go?” he asked as he turned towards me.
 
“Ah.. A little touchy feely but other than a few kisses to my neck I pulled him away before much else. Why?”
 
“I have told you that you have to remain pure till the presentation. There will be mind readers there who won't mind looking to see if you are as innocent as we claim. You can not do anything more till afterwards. Your mind does not have a way of showing what day it was when such events occurred and if you have to many more encounters no one will believe that it happened after your testing. (testing refers to when she came to Sesshoumaru the first day)” I knew then how serious it was and I would try my best not to let anything further happen.
 
“I will try my best Sesshoumaru. I did not intend anything to happen this morning but I will try and not put myself into temptation.”
 
“See that you do. Now I need you to call your mother when Inuyasha returns to make arrangements.”
 
“Okay.” we didn't have to wait long before Inuyasha arrived back.
 
“Kagome your dirty clothes do not go on my bed.” I blinked at him not expecting that.
 
“Oops.” I giggled nervously, “I didn't know where they went and after we had apologized I forgot. Sorry.” He smirked at me.
 
“I could get used to this.” I was confused.
 
“Used to what?”
 
“You are apologizing instead of sitting me.” Thinking about it I hadn't sat him once since the first day. This was longest I had gone not sitting him.
 
“Well your language has been cleaned up. I sat you before because of your bad mouth and saying whatever you had to say in a way that totally embarrassed me in front of everyone!” I Stood up and faced him with hands on my hips and foot tapping. He smirked at me again before ruefully shaking his head.
 
“Na na nah. You ain't getting me to say it. I know better. The moment I call you wench you'll sit me just to be stubborn.”
 
He crossed the room and I huffed. He had learned to shut his mouth over the years. Damn. We both sat back down.
 
“Now Kagome call your mother.”
 
“Inuyasha I need your phone.” He handed it to me and I dialed the number.
 
Ring..ring..ri..
 
“Hello Higurashi residence.”
 
“Hello grandpa can I talk to mom.”
 
“Oh Kagome dear. You need me to come and seal those demons for you?” he babbled on and I tried to get his attention but I finally resorted to yelling.
 
“GRANDPA! I NEED TO TALK TO MOM!”
 
“Oh why didn't you say so dear?” I sighed as he called for mom. I rubbed my head and Inuyasha sniggered at me. “You hush Inuyasha or you'll be sat.”
 
“Hello? Kagome?”
 
“Hey mom. How are you?”
 
“Fine, fine. What are you calling for? Need some more of your things?”
 
“No mom. I was wondering if you were available tonight so that the Takahashi brothers and I could come over and do the negotiations.”
 
“Oh heavens I forgot all about that! Of course you can come over but it will have to be later. Around 7:30 or so? I have to work late.”
 
“Hang on let me check to see if that is okay.”
 
“Sure thing dear.” I put my hand over the phone.
 
“She says it will have to be around 7:30 because she is working late is that okay?” I looked at Sesshoumaru. He nodded though he didn't look happy but I told my okay.
 
“Great dear. What do you want for supper? Or are you having supper there?” I looked at Sesshoumaru mouthing my question.
 
“Here.” he said and I nodded.
 
“I'll have supper before I come over mom. See you then, bye.”
 
“Bye dear. Don't be strangers!” she said happily before I hung up.
 
“Well that's all set. What next?”
 
“You will be taking this list and leaving so that this Sesshoumaru can work.” he handed Inuyasha the list and turned back to the computer. Inuyasha and I exchanged looks before I shrugged my shoulders and we stood and left. The day had already been long and when Sesshoumaru said something about attendants for choosing clothes I knew it would be a rough day. Oh well, at least I had Inuyasha.