InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ Inuyasha’s Geek Days ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX!
 
Author's Note: The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise. This is an AU Valentine's Day fic. Sorry for being four days late. I wanted this to be an action and romantic fic.
 
Chapter 1: Inuyasha's Geek Days
 
Today, we find ourselves in a chilly late Valentine's Day afternoon in Tokyo, Japan. We found many lovers celebrating the holiday, married couples, boyfriends and girlfriends, friends, except for one of course. A figure was walking down the sidewalk with trash spilled all over his scrawny body. This figure was a young boy with long silver hair tied to a ponytail with dog ears on top of his scalp, golden eyes covered by thick glasses, wearing a red shirt, with overall shorts, with black combat boots, with a red backpack. The aura that this boy was giving off was a dorky geek kind. His name is Inuyasha Taisho, age 13, he goes to Tokyo Junior High. Inuyasha is very smart for his age, which gets him into trouble with his fellow classmates, like when he gets thrown into dumpsters, getting picked up and getting any kind of rude treatment. There's another reason why he gets picked on was that he was a half demon and all young humans and demons loved to pick and torture young Inuyasha. He never had any friends to back him up and teachers would defend Inuyasha. Today, instead of his usual geeky aura, he had an emotionless in his aura and in his glasses covered eyes. Maybe, we go back to how this happen...
 
Flashback; Earlier today at Tokyo Junior High
 
We found in one Valentine's morning where all the kids, humans and demons, were hanging around the courtyards of Tokyo Junior High, talking among themselves. While this was going on, Inuyasha walks towards school while holding his backpack straps with a kind, gentle, and innocent expression on his face.
 
Just then, a snappy voice calls out, nastily, “Well if it isn't mutt-face?” Inuyasha froze at that name, knowing that they was one person or demon that calls him that. He hated that name, but he couldn't do anything about it as he turns to see a boy of his age, slightly taller and with tan skin, with a few other boys. This boy had jet black hair tied to a ponytail with a fur hand band, with sky blue narrowed eyes. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans on his person. This boy was named Koga Ookami, mainly the one, who's responsible for Inuyasha's suffering at school, with his gang, Ginta and Hakku.
 
Inuyasha asks, timidly, “K…Koga, what do you want?”
 
Koga walks towards Inuyasha, in a menacingly and he sneers out, “What does it look like, half-breeded dork? It's time for the daily routine.”
 
Inuyasha gulped in fear, knowing what Koga was talking about and he couldn't do much about it, since Koga was way stronger than him.
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Okay, boys, you know what to do?” Soon after, Koga and his friends grabs Inuyasha's legs and arms, carries him to a nearby garbage can, and Koga says, with a sly grin, “Okay, dork…!” Koga and his friends threw Inuyasha's body into the trash can and Koga calls out, tauntingly, “You've got trashed!” Soon after, Koga and his friends laughed darkly as they left the trashcan where Inuyasha's body laid. A few moments later, Inuyasha got out of the trashcan and he thinks in his mind, “This happens all the time! Luckily, I've gotten some fresh clothes!”
 
Inuyasha dashed into the school and went straight to the bathroom to change his clothes. When he got to a private location, Inuyasha opened his backpack and got out some new clothes, which was a red shirt with overall shorts. Inuyasha got out a black laptop and opened it. Inuyasha thinks with a relieved sigh, “Thank god that Wilber is okay!” Wilber was the name that Inuyasha named his laptop and it was the most important thing to him. If anything happened to it, then he didn't know what he'll do. It was a gift from his father, who died, when Inuyasha was five years old. His father was the most important person in the world to him. When he was a little child, Inuyasha was very smart for his age and could do algebra when he was ten years old. His father died, Inuyasha was devastated and protected his laptop with his life, since it was the only thing that he could hold on that was from his father.
 
Three minute before class begun, Inuyasha dashed out from the bathroom with new clothes and backpack on. He went to his first class, which was Language Arts, his favorite class, where some of the kids, including Koga and his gang where in. Inuyasha gulped, knowing that Koga pick on him again. Inuyasha cautiously walked towards his seat, while trying to ignore Koga's snickering as he went past him, but Koga placed his right foot in front of Inuyasha's way, which made him trip and fell onto the unforgiving ground.
 
Koga yells out, with a sly grin and in a nasty tone, “Have a nice trip, mutt?” Everyone in the classroom laughed as Inuyasha picked himself up and went to his seat. Soon enough, Inuyasha made it to his seat. Just then, a young girl, same age as Inuyasha, with shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, wearing a red shirt with a pink skirt to the knee with brown formal shoes walked into the classroom, which made Inuyasha smile. This young girl was Inuyasha's crush, Kagome Higurashi. The girl showed some peace and there was something angelic about Kagome to Inuyasha's eyes. However there was one problem…
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Hey, babe!” Koga went over to Kagome and welcomed him with a kiss, which always crushed Inuyasha's spirits. The reason being is that Kagome is Koga's girlfriend or in Koga's language `his woman', since the school year started. Inuyasha sighs sadly as he got out his laptop to do his business, which appeared to be a love poem for Kagome, which he had no intention of giving it to her and get embarrassed by Koga and his gang.
 
Flashback; Lunch time
 
During lunch time, we find many students running about, having their lunches, while most of the student body was giving their significant other a Valentine present. However, Inuyasha, who typing something on his laptop, Wilber, was one of the students that wasn't giving out Valentine present, since he hasn't have one to give and was too embarrassed to give them. So far, Inuyasha was having a very bad day, when Koga and any other student were giving him a hard time. Today, when Inuyasha was walking in the hallway, Koga and his gang squirt water at his face from the water fountain (AN: Don't ask me how, this is fiction, people!).
 
However, his day had gotten somewhat better when another one of his classes that he had Kagome in with. While the teacher was going on teaching math, Inuyasha continues to eye Kagome without looking directly at her. Once, Inuyasha felt her glance, he looks away while embarrassed. Right now, Inuyasha under his favorite spot, which was under the tree and he was typing up his love poem with a sad sigh from his lips.
 
Just then, his nose picked up a heavenly smell of cherry blossoms and vanilla as a shadow cast over and looks up to see the brown eyes of Kagome Higurashi looking at him with her hands behind him.
 
Kagome asks, in a young girl curious tone, “What are you doing here, alone?”
 
Inuyasha's cheeks turned red at the tone of her voice and he couldn't find the words that he was looking for. Soon after, Kagome noticed Inuyasha's laptop and then walked towards to see what he was working on. Kagome asks, “What are you working on?”
 
Inuyasha yelps in shock and he yanked his laptop away from her sight, which confused her. Inuyasha says, nervously, “N…nothing important…!”
 
Just then, a familiar snappy voice calls out, “And just what do you think you're doing with my woman, mutt?” Just then, the two turns to see Koga and his gang walking towards them, with Inuyasha gasp in shock at this. Just as he was going to leave, Koga manages to grab his laptop. Inuyasha gasps in shock as he calls out, stunned, “Wilber! Give that back!”
 
Koga ignores him as he read out loud, “My dearest love, I'm but a wondering soul in the garden of loveliness. Your angelic smile always gets me when I'm feeling blue. To my dearest Kag…KAGOME!” Everyone, including Kagome, gasps in shock and Koga stares angered glares at Inuyasha, which was unnerving him.
 
Koga says, in a nasty sneer, “You disgusting dog! How dare you write love poems to my woman like that? I think it's time to teach you a lesson that you never forget! Guys, you know what to do?” Ginta and Hakku went to Inuyasha and grabbed both of his arms.
 
Inuyasha yells out, fearfully, “What are you doing to Wilber? Give him back!”
 
Koga says, in a nasty tone, “A mere half breed freak isn't worthy of being in the presence of a pretty girl like Kagome is!” Koga looks at Kagome and he asks, “Right, Kagome…?”
 
Kagome looks at Inuyasha, as he turns to see her and she says, in a flat monotone voice, “That's right, why would I want hang around with a disgusting half demon freak like him?”
 
Inuyasha gasp in shock and horrified at Kagome's words, as he felt his heart snap into two and Koga tells Inuyasha, with a dark sly grin, “You see, dog boy! No one will take you as their friend, because you're a disgusting half demon! And I think it's time to teach you a lesson! It's time to say goodbye to your little friend!” Inuyasha tries to get his laptop, but Koga's gang gripped his arms as Koga smashes the laptop to the tree, breaking it in half.
 
Inuyasha yells out, horrified, “Wilber!” Inuyasha was horrified as Koga dropped his broken laptop to the ground. The laptop that his father had given him, when he was five years old, the one thing that was precious to him, broken into two. Soon after, time turned slow as he was so deep into his sadness that he couldn't hear the four kids mocking him, but he could tell.
 
End Flashback
 
Back in the present, we find Inuyasha walking along the sidewalk with the emotionless lookin his eyes. He had to leave school and he didn't care about the consequences he had to get away from that horrible place. His watery eyes were blazed with dark and cold anger in them as a huge amount of hatred. He had to no laptop and nothing to remember his father for. All he was left with is hatred in his heart. Everyday was the same day, he takes a lot of crap from Koga and his friends, but his crush or ex-crush had flat out rejected him. He could never show his face there every again.
 
He got to his house, got out his key from his pocket, unlocked the door and opened it. As he got inside the house, closed the door and locked it, he hears a familiar feminine voice calls out, “Who's there?”
 
Just then, a middle-aged woman got out of the kitchen and looked at Inuyasha with disbelief. This woman had long black hair to her black, with dark violent eyes and was wearing a sundress and an apron. This woman was Inuyasha's human mother, Izayoi Taisho.
 
Izayoi says, stunned, “Inuyasha Taisho, what are you doing here? Why aren't you at school?”
 
Inuyasha replies, in a flat monotone voice, “Mother, please. I'm not in the mood for a lecture. I just can't go back there. I've had the worst day at school that I could ever had.”
 
Izayoi was stunned to her this kind of tone from her son, it sounded so emotionless. Just then, the door opened to reveal three figures walking in. One was a young man with long silver hair, golden piercing eyes, with red claw demonic marks on his emotionless face, and he was wearing a white polo shirt with jeans and black sneakers.
 
The other one was a young woman with long silver hair, much like the young man, beside her. The female had golden eyes, which sparked liveliness and she was wearing a dark blue sleeveless shirt with a match mini-skirt to the knees, with purple boots and socks, displaying her own sexy and seductive figure.
 
The last one was a young girl that was at Inuyasha's age with long silver hair tied to a ponytail with dog ears on top of her scalp, and golden eyes that sparked liveliness and mischief. She was wearing a bright yellow shirt, black fingerless fighting gloves on her hands, a demin skirt to the knees, with green sneakers and white socks, showing off a flawless body-type with mid size curves for a girl her age.
 
The young man with the two young females asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Inuyasha, why aren't you at school?”
 
Inuyasha replies, in a flat monotone voice, “I don't want to talk about, Sesshomaru. I'm going to my room.” With that, Inuyasha left for his room, with the others looking at him with surprise and disbelief looks on their faces.
 
The young girl asks, with concern, “What could have happened with him?”
 
Izayoi sighs and she says, worriedly, “I don't know, Melody.”
 
The young woman says, in a nasty tone, “As if anything, I bet those bullies at Inuyasha's school gave him a hard time! I just wish that I knew where they lived so, I can teach them a lesson in manners.”
 
Sesshomaru tells the young woman, in a serious and monotone tone, “Zera, please! None of that!”
 
Zera tells Sesshomaru, seriously, “I know that you and Inuyasha don't get along, but that's our baby brother, who's in trouble!”
 
Melody steps up and she says, plainly, “I'll go see what's wrong with him.” Melody goes over to the hallways and the pathway to Inuyasha's bedroom. Melody knocked on the door and Inuyasha's weak and croak voice calls out, “Go away!”
 
Melody calls out, “Inuyasha, let me in!”
 
Inuyasha's voice calls out, “I said go away, Melody!”
 
Melody sighs, in annoyance and she says, “Hey Inu, I know how you must feel. I'm a half demon too you know. I've made fun off! Now, please, open up!” Soon after, the door opened to reveal a red eyed, teary faced Inuyasha, without glasses, who was sniffing as Melody entered the room. There hung a huge poster of Albert Einstein poster right atop of his bed, little rocket ships that were hanging from the ceiling everywhere, little math signs like plus signs, and multiplication signs was glued to his walls, his walls were pure clean white, there was 5 computers in one corner, 2 laptops on his bed, 20 textbooks on the side of his bed, a giant book shelf full of Harry Potter books, a Dragon Tales pillow on his bed, a Dragon Tales bed sheet on his king sized bed which looks ever so fluffy by the way.
 
Melody says, plainly, “I see that you haven't changed your room, bro!”
 
Inuyasha sniffs out and he says, croaky and weakly, “I…(sniff) hope…you are not going…to make fun of me too!”
 
Melody sighs as she led her brother to the bed and Inuyasha dropped to his body to the bed, with his face hit first, then let's out a soft cry. Melody got onto the bed, with her knees placed on the mattress. Inuyasha felt his face from the bed and looks at his sister.
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, softly, “Just tell me, what's wrong, Inu. I want to help.” Soon after, Inuyasha got into his sister's arms, placing his face onto her chest, and let's out a loud cry, as Melody wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's scrawny form. Then, Inuyasha tells Melody about his awful day at school and needless to say that Melody wasn't pleased about this.
 
Melody says, in a deadly angered tone, “Oh don't worry, little bro! Those damned wolves and that little bitch will pay for this.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a solemn and angered tone in his voice, “I just wish that I could teach them a lesson, but I'm too weak to do so! I don't want to be pushed around anymore!” Just then, there was a knock on the door and Zera's voice calls out, “Inuyasha, bro! Can I come in?”
 
Inuyasha gets out from his sister's embrace and calls out, weakly, “Sure!” Soon after, the door opened and Sesshomaru and Zera walked inside with concerned looks on their faces.
 
Melody tells Zera, seriously, “Sis, those bullies at Inuyasha's school stooped to a new kind of low! They've destroyed Inuyasha's laptop!”
 
Sesshomaru and Zera gasp in shock and Inuyasha told them about his day at school. Sesshomaru was horrified to hear this, sure he and Inuyasha might not see eye to eye, since Sesshomaru, unlike Inuyasha and Melody, isn't a half demon, but he hated the ones that tormented his little brother.
 
Zera was shaking with uncontrollable anger, even though she and Sesshomaru were full demons, she cared for Inuyasha and loved him despite being a full demon. Zera clenched her fists, grits her teeth and fangs and she says, in a deadly angered tone, “I'll kill them!” Just as Zera was going to leave the room, Sesshomaru grabbed her by the wrist and he tells Zera, “Little sister, please!”
 
Zera yells out, in a great angered tone, “But Sesshomaru, those bullies have gotten to a new kind of low! It's high time that I teach that damned wolf club and his little girlfriend a lesson in PAIN!”
 
Sesshomaru tells Zera, in a serious tone, “You can't kill in cold blood!”
 
Zera yells out, in an annoyed tone, “So, you expect us to do nothing about this! Justice should be served!”
 
Melody tells Zera, with a sly grin, “Hey, Zera, I've got a good idea! Why don't we have Inuyasha to come with us to Master Genkai's temple for training? It worked for me, maybe it could work for him! It'll give him the strength and confidence that he needs.”
 
Zera tells Melody, seriously, “But, Melody, that could take years to do.”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “I don't care! I'm sick and tired of being pushed around by full blooded demons and looked down by full blooded humans! I'm sick of being thrown in garbage cans! I'm sick of being too weak to do things for myself! I want to be strong!”
 
Sesshomaru tells Inuyasha, “I'm sorry that happened to you, but are you sure that's what you want, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he says, seriously, “Yes?”
 
Zera tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Baby brother, Master Genkai, despite being kind and considerate to half demons more, is a very strict teacher and you have to be on your feet most of the day! Are you sure you're up to it?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he says, “Yes?”
 
Zera sighs and she says, “Okay, Inuyasha! I have a trick on how to allow Master Genkai to believe that you're willing to put your best in her training regime. Just focus, all of your anger, rage, and hatred in your heart and you'll find your answer.”
 
Inuyasha says, lowly, “I'll try.”
 
Zera says, seriously, “I don't want you to try! I want you to do it!”
 
Inuyasha says, unnervingly, “Okay!” Inuyasha closed his eyes and tries to focus all his anger, rage, and hatred that was inside his heart. Soon after, the memories of his past were entered into his mind. All the insults and abuse that he's gotten as well what happened with Kagome, Koga, and his gang earlier today. As soon enough, all the love that he had for Kagome were withered away was replaced by hatred, plus he felt a lot of anger and resentment towards most full demons and humans, except for his mother, father, Sesshomaru, Zera, and Genkai, even though he hasn't met her, yet. Soon after, Inuyasha opened his eyes and they've changed from kind, gentle, and geeky to full coldness, anger, rage, hatred, and emptiness in them.
 
Zera says, with a sly grin, “It's done! You'll get Master Genkai's training, little bro! However, we need to tell mom about this, but leave out the training with Master Genkai part, since there's no way that she'll even agree with the idea of you going. We could tell her that you wanted to change schools, after what happened at school, which would be happening.”
 
Inuyasha says, with an icy and monotone voice, “Sure thing, sis! To tell you the truth, I want to leave here as soon as possible to get away from those damned wolves and that fucking bitch of Koga's girlfriend and I've got good grades, so I have absolutely no problems changing schools.”
 
Sesshomaru was at a shock to her those words coming from his geeky brother and Zera says, with a sly grin, “Hey, what's a big sister for? Now, go wash up, we'll tell mom what happened.”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and made his away to the bathroom to get a shower.
 
(In the living room; Sometime later)
 
In the living room, while Inuyasha was getting ready to leave, we find Inuyasha's and Melody's human mother and Sesshomaru's and Zera's human step-mother, Izayoi, sitting on a chair, with Sesshomaru, Zera, and Melody in the room. They told Izayoi want happened with Inuyasha at school and needless to say that she was horrified to hear this.
 
Izayoi says, solemnly, “Oh my god! Inuyasha really loved that laptop of his and now it's broken.”
 
Zera tells Izayoi, “Mom, we were wondering if we could take Inuyasha in to live with both Melody and I.”
 
Izayoi yells out, shocked, “What! Take Inuyasha away from me!”
 
Melody puts her hands up in defense and she says, “Whoa, mom! That's not the idea! The thing is that Inuyasha wants to leave here as soon as possible, because he hates it here! That doesn't mean that he hates being with you, he can't take being here where bullies like that wolf demon punk, Koga, and his girlfriend and friends are here tormenting him.”
 
Izayoi says, seriously, “If that's the case, then let me handle it!”
 
Sesshomaru tells Izayoi, in a serious and monotone voice, “However, that's going to add more problems for Inuyasha, mother. If Inuyasha's tormentors find out that you're helping him, then he would ridicule him about how he needs his mother bailing him out of troubled situations. That's the worse thing that could happen to a young man at Inuyasha's age.”
 
Izayoi says, solemnly, “It's just that I don't want my baby boy to leave me that's all!”
 
Zera says, seriously, “Mom, Inuyasha's not going to leave you! He'll always be your son and you'll always be his mother no matter what happens! Plus, Inuyasha will keep in touch with you on Sundays. Plus, he can't stay here where those wolf demon punks would torment him, until he graduates high school and I will not allow my brother to go through all that. It's not that I'm telling you that you're being a horrible mother to Inuyasha, but there some things that Inuyasha needs to do for himself.”
 
Izayoi says, “But he's only thirteen years old, Zera.”
 
Sesshomaru says, seriously, “During those thirteen years, he hasn't done anything for himself. He allows those wolf demon punks to walk all over him. I think I have to agree with Zera and Melody on this on, mother.”
 
Izayoi says, plainly, “Okay, I suppose that you kids are right. However, we'll let Inuyasha decide on that one himself.”
 
Soon after, Inuyasha came out with his bags and suitcases and Izayoi sighs as she calls out to Inuyasha, “Inuyasha, honey, could you come here please?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head as he sets his things on the floor and walked over to his mother. Izayoi says, worriedly, “Do you really want to leave?”
 
Inuyasha nods his head and he says, in a flat monotone voice, “Yes, I do, mom! I don't want to stay here where I get teased, abused, and get dumped in trashcans! Get a lot of abuse from full demons and full humans, which you, dad, Sesshomaru, at some times, and Zera are excluded from those categories. I can't explain it enough, but after what Koga did to my laptop, not only that he destroyed my property, he damaged me, since that was a present from dad and it was the only thing I could remember him by.”
 
Izayoi sighs, sadly, and she says, “It sounds to me that you really want to go.” Izayoi thinks in her mind, curiously, “He still has that empty tone in his voice.”
 
Inuyasha looks at his mother and he says, in a flat monotone voice, “Don't worry, mom! I'll be calling you to see how I'm doing.”
 
Izayoi says, in a solemn tone, “If that's what you want, honey, then you can go, provided that you come and visit me on holidays and call me every Sunday!”
 
Inuyasha nods his head as his eyes turned back his usual kind and gentle look and he says, with a smile, “I love you, mom.”
 
Izayoi sheds a few tears from her eyes and she grabs Inuyasha with her arms. She then pulls him into a hug and she says, in a whisper, “I love you, too, sweetie.”
 
(Sometime later; Outside of the house)
 
Later, we find Sesshomaru and Zera carrying Inuyasha's things towards Zera's car, which appeared to be a purple Dodge Neon, with four doors and which appeared to be automatic, while Inuyasha was getting squashed by his mother's embrace. Izayoi lets go off Inuyasha and Inuyasha says, “See you later!”
 
Izayoi nods her head and she says, “Yeah! See you later!” Inuyasha walked towards Zera's car, after saying goodbye to Sesshomaru. Inuyasha gets in the backseat behind the driver's seat, while Zera and Melody entering the car, with Zera going to the driver's seat and Melody going to the passenger's seat. As Izayoi waved her hand, the car had moved back away from the front garage and drove down the open road.
 
While in Zera's car, Zera tells Inuyasha and Melody, with a smile, “Hey, guys, getting to Master Genkai's temple will be the three hour drive, so we need to get to the store.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “That's fine!” Ten minutes later, Zera's car went to the parking lot of a supermarket and went to the opened parking space. Then, Inuyasha and his sisters got out from the car and walked into the store. After a few moments, the Taisho siblings got a cart, filled with bread, boloney, cheese, and two packs of twelve pack soda cans.
 
Zera says, with a smile, “I do believe that'll do for now.” Zera looks at Inuyasha and she says, smiling, “Inuyasha, why don't you go to the candy aisle and get any type of candy that you like?”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Okay!” Inuyasha walks away from his sisters as Zera looks at Melody and tells her, in a deadly serious tone, “Hey, Melody, did you felt that just now?”
 
Melody nods her head and she says, in an angered snarl, “Hey, I've located a priestess aura, along with three auras belonging to three wolf demons that just entered the store. Do you suppose it's that wolf demon punk, Koga and his gang?”
 
Zera says, seriously, “You have to follow our brother, without him noticing, just in case he runs into those wolf demon punks and since they have a priestess on their side, however this priestess power is pretty low at the moment.”
 
Melody nods her head and she says, seriously, “Gotcha!”
 
(At the candy aisle; Sometime later)
 
We find Inuyasha, at the candy aisle, looking for the candy of his choice. Just then, Inuyasha's nose picked up three scents of wolf demons coming near him as well with a mixture of cherry blossoms and vanilla, which made his facial expression turn into a cold and emotionless one.
 
Just then, a familiar snappy voice calls out, “Well, I knew that I smelled something that stinks in this store, but now I know.”
 
Inuyasha turns to see Koga and his gang, along with Kagome, who was beside Koga. Koga says, with a sly grin and a nasty tone, “Hey, nerd, how's Wilber? Is he alright?” Soon after, Koga and his gang started laughing and Ginta says, in a mocking tone, “Give back Wilber!” This made Koga and his gang laugh harder, however Kagome was the only one that wasn't laughing, her eyes showed mild concern, but on the other hand she had a smirk on her face.
 
Inuyasha placed a smirk on his face, which Kagome noticed. Inuyasha chuckled, coldly, which made Koga and his gang stop laughing as Inuyasha's cold laughter got even louder.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “Is he laughing?” Soon after, Inuyasha howled with cold laughter, which was annoying Koga greatly.
 
Koga says, in an annoyed tone in his voice, “Wh….what's? What's so funny, half-breed?”
 
Inuyasha stops laughing but gives a cold sly grin on his lips and he says, in an icy cold sly grin and a monotone voice, “The reason why I am laughing, stupid wolf, was that I was silly. Silly, that I was afraid of a pathetic wolf club like you and your pathetic gang.” Koga, Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku gasp in shock and Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “Is he asking for a death wish? And what's with the emotionless expression?”
 
Inuyasha tells Koga, in an icy cold sly grin and a monotone voice, “You see, fleabag, picking on someone weaker than you shows how much of a coward and weak you really are.”
 
Koga growls and yells out, in an angered tone, “I'll show you weak!” Koga charges towards Inuyasha, with the intent to kill and a feminine voice calls out, in a great angered tone, “You live my brother, alone, punk! Leaf Hurricane!” Soon after, Melody appears in front of Koga, while doing a 360 degree spin and slams her right foot to his face, throwing Koga away from her and out of the store.
 
Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku yell out, shocked, “Koga!” Melody grabs Inuyasha's wrist and she says, seriously, “Time to go!” Melody puts her right index and middle fingers on her forehead and she and Inuyasha teleports away, surprise Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku.
 
Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku looked where Inuyasha and Melody were last seen, but they found nothing, Hakku says, seriously, “Where did she and that half breed freak go?”
 
Ginta says, stunned, “I don't know, but they vanished without a trance!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “That was so instant…!”
 
(While outside the store)
 
Outside the store, we find Koga flying away from the store, after getting kicked in the face by Melody's Leaf Hurricane kick. He managed to get his footing in control, however he didn't notice Melody appearing behind him with a familiar 360 degree spin and she yells out, “Leaf Hurricane!” Before Koga could react, Melody kicks him in the back hard, causing him to yelp in pain, as he's thrown frontward. Melody places her right index and middle fingers on her forehead, once again and disappears. Just then, Melody appears in front of Koga to his surprise and she kicks him in the chin hard throwing him high into the air, with blood coming with his mouth. While Koga was airborne, Melody appears behind him with a sly grin on her lips and Koga gasps in shock as he's surprised that Melody was behind him.
 
Melody tells Koga, with a sly grin, “So, you must be the wolf demon punk responsible for destroying my brother's laptop, huh? Well, it'll be my pleasure to make you pay for doing that by smacking you around as payback!” Melody placed her hands onto Koga's back and she yells out as she sends a physic blast, which sends Koga smashing into the hard concrete on the store hard, breaking two of his ribs and a nasty gash on his right arm. Koga grunts out in pain and Melody's voice calls out, nastily, “Look out below, wolf!” Koga looks up and he was smashed in the face, with Melody's right fist, which was glowing blue. Soon after, Kagome, Ginta, and Hakku came out of the store to find Koga's battered form crashing down onto Ginta and Hakku, knocking them down and temporary stunning them all.
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “Guys!”
 
Melody gracefully lands on her feet and she says, with a sly grin, “What do you know? Three birds with one stone.”
 
Kagome looks at Melody, angrily, as she charges up a pink blast on her right hand, aims it at Melody, and she yells out, angrily, “You'll pay for that!” Kagome fires the blast, which Melody just held up her hand, caught the blast shocking Kagome as it was negated.
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “No way! You wouldn't suppose to do that! How could you have negated it that easily? No demon or half-demon should have done that!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “It's always easily for me to negate anything that has priestess energy powered, especially something as weak as that attack was. However, I do have to thank to mine and my sister's Demon Priestess powers for that.”
 
Kagome gasps in shock and she says, perplexed, “Demon Priestess powers.”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “That's right, runt! Now, I could crush you and your little wolf boyfriend for what you've done to my brother!” Kagome gasps in shock as Melody uses her superior super-speed to rush towards Kagome and smashes her right kneecap to her chest, making Kagome gasp for air and cough out blood. She then throws her to the wall hard, breaking a rib as well as giving a nasty gash to her left arm and she slumps to the ground, unconscious on her stomach.
 
Just then, Zera's voice calls out, with a sly tone, “Nice job, sis!” Melody turns to see Zera and Inuyasha walking out with a bag of groceries and Melody says, with a sly smile, “No problem.”
 
As Inuyasha and Zera walks towards Melody, Inuyasha asks her, curiously, “Melody, what was that trick that you used to get me away from Koga and his gang to Zera in the store?”
 
Melody says, seriously, “That's was Instant Transmission! Zera developed it and I also mastered it! This abilities turns into a sphere of light that allows you to travel at the speed of light!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, amazed, “Oh man! No wonder it has that name!”
 
Zera says, in a serious tone, “No let's get going shall we.”
 
Just then, Koga's voice calls out, angrily, “You dogs will pay for this!” The Taisho siblings turn to see Koga, who was struggling to get on his feet, while holding his ribs, giving them an angered glare.
 
Melody sighs and she says, annoyed, “Damn you must be a glutton for punishment, aren't ya, wolf boy?”
 
Koga says, in an annoyed tone, “I don't know how you're able to get the element of surprise on me, my girlfriend, or my gang, but your damn parlor tricks aren't going to help you now. Plus, I have a thing about not losing to a girl, even worse a mere half-breed.”
 
Melody places her hands in a strange signal and she calls out, seriously, “You'll see about that! Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Soon after, Melody is surrounded by three more Melody Shadow Clones, surprising Inuyasha and Koga.
 
Koga yells out, shocked, “What in the?”
 
Melody calls out to two of her Shadow Clones, seriously, “Okay, girls, you know what to do?”
 
The two Melody Shadow Clones say with sly grin on their lips and in unison, “You know it, girlfriend!” The Shadow Clones lunged at Koga and before he could react the Melody Shadow Clone grabs Koga's arms.
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “Hey, let me go, dog!” Koga struggles to get free, but couldn't get his arms out and he thinks in his mind, “What's going on here? She's just a half demon like her geek brother! How's she overpowering me like this?” Melody extends her right palm to her Shadow Clone, and the Melody Shadow Clone helps the original Melody focus a sphere of blue energy swirling into her right hand, by swirling as it came out from Melody's body. When it is done, Melody charges Koga and yells out, when she slams the sphere of blue energy into his chest, “Eat this, wolf! Rasengan!” Koga yells out as a huge hole is ripped into his shirt and he is thrown right into the store wall causing him to break a few ribs, blood to come down his lip, and gain several cuts on his neck while leaving him senseless as he slumps to the ground.
 
Ginta regains conscious, while Zera and Melody notices it as they and Inuyasha turns their heads towards him and Melody tells Ginta, seriously, “Hey wolf! I'm tempted to let you guys and this priestess wench live for now! To deal with the shock that you had your asses handed to you on a silver platter by a girl or `half-breed'.”
 
Ginta winches at that comment and Zera tells Ginta, with a serious tone, “And if I were you, punk, I'd take your friends somewhere to get their wounds checked out, fast.” On the meanwhile, Inuyasha goes to the fallen form of Koga, rolls him over, stomps his right foot onto Koga's chest causing Koga to groan in pain.
 
Inuyasha looks at Koga's unconscious form with anger and contempt and he says, in a cold snarl, “That's for destroying Wilber, wolf!” Inuyasha spits at Koga's face and runs off with his sisters towards Zera's car. As Ginta sees the car leaving the parking spot and droves off from the parking lot to the open road, he thinks in his mind, stunned, “I can't believe it! We were easily defeated by a half demon and by a relative of Inuyasha Taisho no less! How could she be that strong and powerful?” Ginta looks at the unconscious form of Kagome and he thinks in his mind, seriously, “Even worse, Kagome was defeated and she has priestess powers and she should have subdued that rotten half breed's sister. How she overpower her so much? I'll worrying about that later, but I need to take the guys and Kagome to somewhere to get there wounds fixed.” Ginta soon after goes over to Koga's unconscious form to pick him up, along with his unconscious friends with a troubling thought in his mind.
 
Update: 2/18/08