InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ New Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX! I also don't own the Japanese Opening theme from Dragonball GT Dan Dan!
 
Author's Note: The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Chapter 2: Meet new friends
 
(The mid-afternoon of the fight with Koga and his crew; At a neighborhood shrine)
 
At a neighborhood shrine, we go to a bedroom, where we find an unconscious form of Kagome Higurashi lying on her bed. Just then, we find a young girl the same age of Kagome and almost looks like her, except that her aura was filled with a snobby and condensing type. The girl was wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt to the knee. This girl is Kagome's elder twin sister, Kikyo Higurashi and she was heading towards her unconscious sister.
 
Kikyo sighs as she placed her hands over Kagome's form and sends yellow energy towards her sister's body, as it healed up any wounds that was on Kagome. The energy stops and Kikyo placed her hands away as Kagome groans out as she gains conscious.
 
Kagome groans out, “Where am I?”
 
Kikyo replies, in a droll and sarcastic tone, “You're at your room, genius!”
 
Kagome gasps in shock as she looks at Kikyo and she says, “Kikyo!? What happened?! How did I get here!? The thing I remembered was getting hit by Inuyasha Taisho's sister and losing consciousness.”
 
Kikyo replies, plainly, “Your friend, Ginta, brought you here from the store and he told me about Geeky Taisho's sisters and one of them, which appeared to be a half demon mopped the floor with the four of you so easily. I didn't even knew that Taisho had any sisters, only a elder brother that's a full demon.” Kikyo sighs and she says, seriously, “That's really pathetic, Kagome! You allow a half breed to get the better of you and your friends.”
 
Kagome tells Kikyo, annoyed, “Well excuse me! I didn't know that a half demon would be that strong no less Inuyasha Taisho's relative.” Just then, the door opened to see Koga, Ginta, and Hakku, who which were fully healed up, running into the room.
 
Kikyo tells them, annoyed, “Hey, every heard of knocking first when entering a girl's room, boys!”
 
Koga asks Kagome, “Are you okay, Kagome?”
 
Kagome nods her head and she replies, plainly, “I'm fine!”
 
Koga punches a nearby wall and he yells out, in an angered tone, “Damn it! I can't believe it! A half demon got the better of me, a full demon, and it was Inuyasha Taisho's sister! The next time that I find that mutt, I'm going to pound him into the dirt for his poodle of a sister humiliating me!”
 
Kagome asks Kikyo, curiously, “Hey, Kikyo, have you ever heard of Demonic Priestess Energy before?”
 
Kikyo nods her head and she replies, “As a matter of fact yes, why?”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “Because Inuyasha Taisho's sisters both have it.”
 
Kikyo gasps in shock and she yells out, shocked, “No way! I didn't think that Demonic Priestess energy actually exists!”
 
Ginta asks, curiously, “I don't get it, what's Demonic Priestess Energy?”
 
Kikyo says, in a serious tone, “It's energy that's believed to be much more powerful than any kind of energy, Spirit Energy, Demon Energy, and Priestess Energy. For a half demon like Taisho's sisters to even master it is incredible. Now, I could see how Kagome was so easily defeated by a half demon.”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “Actually, that one of the mutt's sisters is a half demon while the other was a full blooded demon. The elder sister was that full demon and she didn't participate with her half breed sister, when she was tearing us apart.”
 
Kikyo says, seriously, “Demonic Priestess Energy is nothing to laugh at. Anyone with Demon Priestess Energy must have an incredible hatred towards Priestesses. Nothing can defeat it and the founder of this energy is currently unknown at the moment. If Inuyasha Taisho's sisters have Demonic Priestess Energy with them, then they'll no doubt go after us after Geeky Taisho must have told them everything that we did to him in the past.”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Hey, you think I'm afraid of those dogs Demonic Priestess Energy!?”
 
Kagome tells Koga, seriously, “Koga!? Because you had to break Inuyasha Taisho's laptop, we're dead meat if we even confront Taisho thanks to you!”
 
Koga yells out, in a serious tone, “That mutt was writing a love poem for you! I'm not going to let that dork get away of writing love poem about my woman!”
 
Kagome yells at Koga, in a serious tone, “I'm not `your woman' and I'm your girlfriend! Second, I'm not going to leave you for that wisher!”
 
Koga says, plainly, “Okay, I am going to make that mutt sorry for calling for insult me in that store!”
 
Kikyo says, in a serious tone, “And if Taisho's sisters find your scent on him, then they'll attack you like a pack of wolves to a helpless lamb. By the site of your injuries, Taisho's half demon sister is strong and powerful then any of us combined! We have to be careful on how we approach Taisho and since Koga broke Taisho's laptop, then Taisho's sisters would come and mess with him.”
 
Koga says, with a sly grin, “Ha! Let them come! I've wanting to pay that fucking half breed's sister for what they did to me! They had the element of surprise on their side, but I'm not going to be surprised again.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly, “But still…” Kagome remembers the cold and emotionless expression that Inuyasha displayed in the store and she thinks in her mind, “That look in Taisho's eyes was so cold and emotionless. I knew that he would be mad, but I got a terrible feeling about what Koga had done. Why am I concerned for a nerd like Taisho? True, I may feel sorry for him, but still I didn't like that cold and emotionless look at Taisho's eyes.”
 
(Sometime later; Around the country side of Japan)
 
In the countryside of Japan, we find Zera's car running down the open road as it went towards a shrine.
 
In the car, Zera tells her siblings, with a smile, “We're here?”
 
Inuyasha asks Melody, “Hey, Melody, those techniques as well as that Shadow Clone Jutsu. Did you learn that from Master Genkai?”
 
Melody nods her head and she replies, “That's right! The number of Shadow Clones is determined by the amount of spiritual or demonic energy that you posses and I could go to Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu with fifty-five clones of myself.”
 
Soon enough, the Taisho siblings got out of the car and got to the entrance of the shrine. The three Taishos walked through the forest and there were signs that were in bold letters and said, `No full demons or full humans allow at this shrine!', `I'm warning you demons or humans don't enter!', and the last one said, `You were warned, moron!' Zera then took out a pendant with a green stone hanging around and placed it around her neck.
 
Inuyasha asks, curiously, “I was wondering why Master Genkai would want no human or demon around here?”
 
Zera replies, with a smile, “That's because that Master Genkai trains half demons to become trained demon slayers, when called out on missions. That's the kind of work that you'll do, when you're ready.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “This is so cool! Soon, I'm going to be strong and powerful like you guys are!”
 
Melody asks Inuyasha, curiously, “What are you going to do with your new powers, Inu?”
 
Inuyasha says, in an icy and monotone voice, “While the first thing I want is to lay any justice towards demons and humans that hurts half demons, like me. To show them, how it feels to be powerless and afraid.”
 
Zera says, in a serious tone, “Just don't lose what you are, just to prove a point, but those wolves that picked on you as well as that little priestess bitch are an exception to that rule. You can go all out on them if you want.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a flat monotone voice, “Sure thing, sis.” Soon after, the three Taisho siblings got to the stairway and started walking up the stairs. After twenty minutes of walking up the stairs, the Taisho siblings got to the top of the hill and found a shrine house around the corner.
 
Just then, a young feminine voice calls out, “Melody! Zera!” Soon after, the three turns to see a group of young teenagers coming towards them.
 
One of those young teenagers was a boy the same age as Inuyasha and Melody with black hair that's gelled up, with deep brown eyes. He wore a yellow shirt with dark blue pants, with green wristbands and black shoes. The aura around this boy gave off a seriousness, rebellion, and sarcastic.
 
Another was a young teenaged girl at the same age as the black haired boy with blackish/really dark brown that can be mistaken for black in a ponytail that goes to her shoulders, chocolate brown eyes. She wore a long dark blue tunic, with a red sash tied around her waist, black sleeveless shirt underneath and black leggings, and purple shoes.
 
Beside the young black haired teenaged boy was a girl of the same age with long black hair, but shortened up with braids in her hair, and brown eyes. She wore a long black tunic, with a red sash tied around her waist, red sleeveless shirt underneath and white leggings and purple shoes. The aura around this girl gave off was tomboyish and similar to the young boy beside her.
 
Next to the braided girl was another female, the same age, with brown hair tied to two pigtails with red ribbons, with brown eyes. She wore a uniform similar to the dark brown haired girl with the ponytail's except that the tunic was bright red, with black sleeved shirt, under her tunic, green pants, a yellow sash tied around her waist.
 
Next to the pigtailed girl was a male of the same age and his facial appearance was the male version of the pigtailed girl, with shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. He wore an outfit similar to Kai Hiwatari from the first Beyblade series, except that he had yellow wrist-guards.
 
At the other side of the black haired boy was a brown and spiky haired boy of the same age with brown eyes. He wore a bright red short tunic, a dark blue sash around his waist, and a green sleeveless shirt and leggings as well as blue shoes.
 
Beside the brown haired boy was a girl of the same age, with long brown hair tied in a ponytail that was a length behind her back and deep brown eyes, with the facial appearance of that made her a female version of the brown haired boy beside her. She wore a long light blue tunic, a purple sash around her waist, a dark purple sleeveless shirt and matching leggings as well as blue shoes.
 
By the brown haired ponytail was another girl with shoulder-length blonde hair with light blue piercing eyes. She wore a black tunic, with dark blue sash tied around her waist, red sleeved shirt underneath and matching leggings with red shoes.
 
Beside the blonde haired girl was a boy of the same age as the blonde, with the same facial appearance as the blonde haired girl, with piercing light blue eyes. He wore a black fighting uniform with a red collar and black fighting shoes.
 
And finally, behind the black gelled boy was a tall boy of the same age as the other three with red hair that's short and well-combined with a `V' shape across the top portion of the scalp, black eyes, and wearing no shirt showing off a muscular developed chest for a boy his age, white pants, with a white trench coat, with black boots.
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Hey, guys?”
 
The braided girl points at Inuyasha and she asks, curiously, “Who's he?”
 
Zera says, with a smile, “Guys, this is our little brother, Inuyasha Taisho and he'll be training here.”
 
The black haired gelled boy says, with a snort, “Him? Training here at `Grandma's Evil Boot Camp'!? You're kidding, Zera!? He's scrawny, weak, and looks like a dork!”
 
Inuyasha's eyebrow twitched and the dark brown haired girl and brown haired girl with the pigtails smashed their fists to the black haired boy's head, making him yelp in pain.
 
The pigtailed girl tells the black haired boy, in a scolding tone, “Yusuke, cut it out! In case, you're forgetting he's the youngest, meaning he's one of us.”
 
The dark brown haired girl says, seriously, “Keiko's right, bro! So, knock it off!”
 
The black haired boy, known as Yusuke, tells Inuyasha, sheepishly, “Sorry about that, bud! I was only joking. I'm Yusuke Urameshi and I and my two sisters are from the Ma-zoku clan.”
 
The pigtailed girl, known as Keiko, says, with a kind smile, “I'm Keiko Yukimura.” Keiko points at the shoulder-length brown haired boy and she says, kindly, “And this is my younger twin brother, Alister Yukimura.”
 
Alister says, with a sly grin, “Yo! We're from the To-zoku clan.
 
The braided haired girl says, with her own sly grin, “The name's Kira Urameshi, Yusuke's younger twin sister.”
 
The dark brown haired girl says, with a kind smile, “I'm Hikari Urameshi, but my family and friends calls out me `Kari' and I'm Yusuke's and Kira's elder twin sister, two seconds older than Yusuke and four seconds older than Kira.”
 
Yusuke and Kira says, drolly and in unison, “And she never let's us forget it.”
 
The brown and spiky haired boy says, with a kind smile, “It's always nice to meet a fellow half demon. I'm Jaden Yuki.”
 
The pony-tailed brown haired girl says, with her own kind smile, “And I'm Jaden's younger twin sister, Jennifer Yuki, but people just call me `Jenny', we're from the Da-zoku clan.”
 
The shoulder length blonde haired girl says, kindly, “My name's Mina Tucker!” Mina points at the shoulder length black haired boy and says, “And this is my younger twin brother Kino Tucker. We're from the Da-jinn tribe and I'm three seconds older than Kino.”
 
Kino says, annoyed, “And she doesn't let me forget it too.”
 
The orange haired boy says, with a smile, “And I'm Kuzama Kuwabara, but people just call me `Kuwabara'.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “It's nice to meet you all!” Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Don't the Da-jinn clan serve under the Da-zoku clan?”
 
Jaden says, with a kind smile, “They do, but we rather break that tradition.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “But still it's good to see that there are more half demons like me with the same problems as I do!”
 
Yusuke eyes Kuwabara and he says, plainly, “Well, one of us is a pure human being. But Kuwabara's nothing like those damned humans and demons that go and attack us just because we're were born one part human and one part demon. All of us have lost our parents and families and Grandma Genkai took us in as her own children.”
 
Inuyasha says, perplexed, “Grandma Genkai?”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “It's a nickname that Yusuke, Kino, and I made for her. However, there are a few full demons and humans that we respect and Zera and Sesshomaru are two of them, even though Sesshomaru doesn't show it.”
 
Just then, the doors to the temple opened and four figures came out. One was a young male of 13 years of age with rose red hair that flows slightly past his shoulders with one strand of red hair flowing by the front side of each ear with emerald green eyes, and he is wearing a long yellow tunic outlined in blue, with a white long sleeved shirt and pants, with a black shoes.
 
The next person is a short person with wildly spiked black hair, with white trim in it, red eyes, and wearing a black shirt, pants, and boots under a black cloak.
 
The other person is a female with light blue hair and red eyes and wearing an ice-blue kimono with white socks and open-toed sandals, which exposed the white socks that she wears over her feet.
 
Finally, between the black clad person and red haired male stood an old woman who looked to be about the 60 years of age. She had faded pink hair with brown eyes. She wore a red tunic outlined in purple. Under her tunic she wore a white long sleeved shirt and green pants. A teal sash helped keep her tunic in place. On top of her pink hair was a purple hat.
 
The old woman tells Zera and Melody, with a smile, “Zera, Melody, it's nice to see you two again.”
 
Zera says, with a smile, “The pleasure is mine, Master Genkai.”
 
Inuyasha thinks in his mind, stunned, “You're kidding me! That old hag is actually Genkai!”
 
Genkai looks at Inuyasha and she says, in a plain tone, “Is this your brother?”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “Yep! This is Inuyasha Taisho.” Melody tells Inuyasha, “Inuyasha, this is Master Genkai, along with red haired guy being Kurama, the black clad is Hiei, and his younger twin sister, Yukina. Kurama is only human with a fox demon spirit inside of his body, Hiei is a fire demon, while his sister is an ice demon.”
 
Genkai tells Inuyasha, “Inuyasha, come here!”
 
Inuyasha walks over to Genkai and he replies, a bit nervously, “Yeah?”
 
Genkai takes off Inuyasha's glasses, surprising him, and Inuyasha asks Genkai, annoyed, “Hey, what are you…?” Genkai drops them to the ground and smashes them with her left foot.
 
Inuyasha yells out, shocked, “My glasses!”
 
Genkai tells Inuyasha, “Relax! You're better off without them, anyways!”
 
Inuyasha says, annoyed, “But I can't see without them!”
 
Genkai places her right index finger and middle finger to Inuyasha's forehead and she sends blue energy towards Inuyasha's eyes, then pulled them back.
 
Inuyasha blinked twice as his vision was getting clear and clear. Inuyasha says, with excitement, “My vision! I can perfect see without my glasses now! What did you do anyways!?”
 
Genkai says, with a smile, “I used my spirit wave to increase your vision.”
 
Inuyasha says, with confusion, “Spirit Wave?”
 
Kurama says, with a smile, “That's right, the spirit wave is Master Genkai's own technique, where the spirit could be used for an attack or healing people.”
 
Genkai got out a basket filled with small envelopes and she tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Now, Inuyasha, draw an envelope from this basket, please.” Inuyasha shrugs as he takes out a random envelope and opens it up to find a red slip of paper and Genkai sees it.
 
Genkai nods her head and she says, plainly, “Congratulations, you've pasted the first screening, since you got a red slip.”
 
Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Was there a point to this excuse?”
 
Genkai tells Inuyasha, “You see, those slips weren't ordinary, Inuyasha. When you have real power within you, then your slip would change from white to red. If your slip was white, I've lost and I'd tell you to get lost.”
 
Inuyasha says, plainly, “I guess I could take that as a complement, but…how I'm just scrawny and weak. How can I have real power within me?”
 
Genkai says, with a smile, “I guess, you'll have to find out, now, Inuyasha, everyone come with me.” Genkai walks inside the temple with everyone following her and soon enough, everyone went to a room that looked like an arcade room.
 
Inuyasha yells out, shocked, “Whoa! No way! That's a lot of games!”
 
Genkai tells Inuyasha, seriously, “I hope that you've brought your quarters, Inuyasha, because it's time for your second test to begin.”
 
Inuyasha asks Genkai, curiously, “Excuse me, but, how's playing games is going to give me great power.”
 
Genkai replies, with a sly grin, “Absolutely nothing! The Punching Game measures your spirit energy's strength, Janken measures your spiritual awareness, and the Karaoke tests your spirit energy's ability to adapt and grow stronger…If you can not pass eighty percent on two of the three games, then you fail.”
 
Inuyasha sighs as he steps over to the Punching Game and he places a boxing glove on his right hand. Inuyasha thinks in his mind, seriously, “If I don't pass this test than, I'd have to go back home where I have to put up with Koga's and his goons' abuse!” Inuyasha remembers all the times that he's been bullied by demons and humans alike and he thinks in a serious tone, “No! I have to pass this test or else!” Inuyasha roars out as he smashes his fist hard on the punching pad with all his might. Inuyasha was flabbergasted, as well as the others and Inuyasha tells Genkai, “I think your machine must be broken, because there's no way that I could have got that score.”
 
The score that Inuyasha has gotten was a 160 and Genkai tells Inuyasha, with a smile, “Not quite! The punching game has never been broken! You've pasted the game, now let's get on with the Janken game!” Soon after, Inuyasha finished the Janken game and he's gotten a score of 160 to his shook.
 
Genkai says, “Congratulations, Inuyasha! You've pasted two games, now there's one game left.” Soon after, Inuyasha's face went pale as he remembered the last game was Karaoke and he gets stage fright.
 
Inuyasha says, worriedly, “Karaoke!” Just then, Melody had to push Inuyasha to the stage and Inuyasha says, worriedly, “Melody, I'm no good on stage! The last time I was on stage, I nearly fainted and I can't sing to save my own life.”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Well, you can't quit now! You're on a roll and if you keep this up then I'll receive Master Genkai's training.” Inuyasha gulped as he went on stage and Zera pulled out a CD then placed it on the machine. Inuyasha thinks in his mind, nervously, “Oh man! What am I gonna do!? If I sing there's no doubt, I'll get rejected by everyone here and made fun off.”
 
When the harmony and melodic sounds came in, Inuyasha sang out.
 
DAN DAN Kokoro hikarete 'ku
Sono mabushii egao ni
Hatenai yami kara tobidasou Hold my hand
 
Kimi to deatta toki
Kodomo no koro taisetsu ni omotte ita basho wo omoidashita n' da
Boku to odotte kurenai ka
Hikari to kage no Winding road Ima to demo yatsu ni muchuu na no?
Sukoshi dake furimukitaku naru you na toki mo aru kedo
Ai to yuuki to hokori wo motte Tatakau yo
 
Everyone was became impressed with Inuyasha's singing voice, which Inuyasha noticed a bit.
 
DAN DAN Kokoro hikarete 'ku
Kono hoshi no kibou no kakera
Kitto dare mo ga eien wo te ni iretai
ZEN ZEN Ki ni shinai furi shite mo
Hora Kimi ni koi shite 'ru
Hatenai yami kara tobidasou Hold your hand
 
Okotta kao mo tsukarete 'ru Kimi mo suki da kedo
Anna ni tobashite ikite daijoubu ka na to omou
Boku wa... Nanige nai shigusa ni furimawasarete 'ru Sea Side Blue
Sore demo aitsu ni muchuu na no?
Motto kikitai koto ga atta no ni
Futari no kaiwa ga kuruma no oto ni habamarete toori ni mau yo
 
DAN DAN Kokoro hikarete 'ku
Jibun demo fushigi nan' da kedo
Nani ka aru to sugu ni kimi ni denwa shitaku naru
ZEN ZEN ki no nai furi shite mo
Kekkyoku kimi no koto dake mite ita
Umi no kanata e tobidasou yo Hold My Hand
 
When the music stopped everyone clapped their hands, applauding him, and Inuyasha thinks in his mind, stunned, “They actually liked that! Where did that voice come from anyways? Normally, when I start singing, everyone goes `booing' me off the stage.”
 
Soon after, everyone went towards an opening to a forest and Genkai tells Inuyasha, “This is your final test!”
 
Inuyasha looks at the forest and he thinks in his mind, worriedly, “I'm getting a bad feeling about this forest! She can't possibly be serious about me going into that forest.”
 
Genkai tells Inuyasha, seriously, “It's called the Dark Forest. Do you see that big tree in the center, I want you to find the quickest way to get to it, and you have two hours. I will meet you there.” Soon after, Genkai took off into the forest with Inuyasha running at his usual speed.
 
Keiko gasps in shock and she says, worriedly and fearfully, “Hey, guys, we didn't tell Inuyasha about that horrible Demon Bat in the forest.”
 
Yusuke scoffs and he says, with a plain tone, “Don't worry, Keiko, Baldock swore the last time that he messed with Kari, Kira, and me, that he'll never bother anyone again and we'll know that our new pal is harmed and he knows it too well.”
 
Later, at the big tree that Genkai instructed Inuyasha to meet her by, Genkai appeared there first and she looks back to see Inuyasha coming towards the tree.
 
Genkai says, perplexed, “You certainly got here the fastest that's for sure.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a plain tone, “Actually, I've got my nose to thank for that. I smelled your scent from a mile away and I knew where you were.”
 
Genkai chuckled and she says, with a smile, “It figures! That nose of yours. Well, I suppose I should start your training, first thing tomorrow morning.”
 
Inuyasha got a big grin on his face and he says, excitedly, “Thank you!”
 
Meanwhile, with Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Zera, Kuwabara, and the young half demons, they were waiting for Inuyasha and Genkai to arrive. Soon after, they spotted the two walking towards them with smiles on their faces.
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Guys, I've made it! I get the training!”
 
Melody hugs her brother and she says, “Alight! You did it!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “That's right! Starting tomorrow morning I start training with Master Genkai tomorrow.”
 
(The next morning; At Tokyo Junior High)
 
At one of the classrooms of Tokyo Junior High, in the next morning, we find many students entering the room with Koga standing by his seat, tapping his foot, impatiently, and he says, with a snarl, “Where's that dork, Taisho!? He's running late!”
 
Kagome says, plainly, “That's strange, he's always comes at three minutes towards class.” Just then, the bell rung as the teacher came into the room with everyone getting into their seats.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, eying Inuyasha's empty seat, “Where is he I wonder? And we do I care?”
 
The teacher says, in a solemn and angered tone, “Well, class, I hope you're very happy with yourselves! Thanks to an act pulled by one of you yesterday, Inuyasha Taisho is no longer with us. He changed schools to a location that I can't tell any of you.” Everyone was stunned to here, with Kagome thinks in her mind, stunned, “He left!?”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, angrily, What!? He left without a lesson taught by me! That coward! He thinks he can avoid me by running away! He has another thing coming!” Koga jumps out of his seat with the teacher calling him back and runs out of the school towards the street to Inuyasha's house. After ten minutes, in demon speed to reach Inuyasha's house, Koga dashed to the door and pound on it, until someone answers it. Just then, the opened to reveal Sesshomaru looking at him with a cold and emotionless glare.
 
Koga asks Sesshomaru, angrily and seriously, “Where is he? What's that half breed brother of yours!?”
 
Sesshomaru narrows his eyes at Koga, unnerving the young wolf demon, and he says, in a flat monotone voice, “Why should I tell you, the bully of my brother, where Inuyasha is?”
 
Koga says, in a nasty tone, “What do you think? I want to give him something for humiliating me and having his half breed sister attacking me, my girl, and my gang, yesterday! Now, tell where he as or I'll tear this house apart until I find that fucking half breed brother of yours! Or better yet, where's his sisters!?”
 
Sesshomaru replies, in a flat monotone voice, “Inuyasha is leaving with my sisters and I'm not telling you where, since I know that you'll bully him there too. Now, leave, before I make you.”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “Well, I'm not going to leave until I see that dork and his sisters out of his house.”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a serious tone, “Too bad, you little wolf club, he left just right after he felt school yesterday after the act that you did to him. Even though, I don't see eye to eye with Inuyasha, I'm not going to allow you, one of his tormentors, any location of my brothers. This is your last warning, leave the premises or you will be removed by force.”
 
Koga growls, knowing that he doesn't stand a chance in hell against Sesshomaru, and he says, in a nasty tone, “Fine! I don't need your help! I'll find him myself!” Koga left the front pouch and he yells out to the sky, seriously, “Do you hear me, mutt!? I'll find you and make you and your damned sisters pay for what you did to me! You're not going to escape from me for long! I'll find you! No matter what it takes, mutt, I'll find you!
 
(Meanwhile at Genkai's temple)
 
At Genkai's temple, we find Inuyasha, wearing a red kimono with matching hakama pants running around with Melody, wearing a similar kimono like Inuyasha's, except that it was yellow in color with sandals, Yusuke, Keiko, Kira, Alister, Hikari, Jaden, Jenny, Mina, Kino, and Kuwabara around the temple will panting. Inuyasha sneezed three times and he says, while jogging and panting, “I think I may by catching up with something to make me sneeze a lot.”
 
Melody says, plainly, “Or someone must be talking about you, behind your back.”
 
Inuyasha says, “That couldn't be it.” The young half demons continue to run around the temple and Inuyasha could hardly wait until he gets strong to carry out his wishes to bring justice to those who hurt half demons like himself.
 
Updated: 2/18/08