InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ Time To Go Back Home, Inuyasha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX!
 
Author's Note: The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Chapter 3; Time To Go Back Home, Inuyasha
 
(Four years since Inuyasha has started his training with Genkai; At a simple village)
 
It's been four years, since Inuyasha came to Genkai's temple for his training and there have been some changes with Inuyasha. Inuyasha has become even stronger and confident about himself than ever before. He's no longer the geeky thirteen-year-old kid that he was once was, now a handsome, sarcastic, nasty, hard-headed, and cocky teenager that he is now with his hairstyle gotten down from a ponytail to letting his hair down to his behind. As the years passed, Inuyasha found his new friends, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Kuwabara, the Urameshi triples, the Yukimura, Yuki, and the Tucker twins as his brothers and sisters, since they do almost everything together. Sesshomaru comes over to the temple to see how Inuyasha was doing and when he heard that Inuyasha was receiving Genkai's training, he was surprised and proud of his brother. Genkai had home schooled him, Melody, and his new friends and has taught him many techniques that she knows as well as Zera taught him the Instant Transmission, so he could visit his mother, once in a while, but keeps his training a secret so she won't tell him to come home. It's not that he didn't want to live with his mother anymore it was that he didn't want to see his tormentors ever again and he didn't want his mother to get involved in his affairs with his abusers at all. It was no sense of making her worry about her son a lot.
 
Today we're at a simple village were a few demons are coming to attack it with the villagers were running a muck. Soon after, we look in the sky to see figures fighting those demons and we find that it's Inuyasha, Melody, Yusuke, Kira, Hikari, Jaden, Jenny, Keiko, Alister, Mina, and Kino fighting those demons and their appearance changed, along with Inuyasha, with Keiko's and Jenny's hairstyle changing from pigtails to letting her hair down to half her back.
 
Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!
 
Inuyasha slashes a group of demons with his claws as the remains of the demons were fell towards the ground. As more flying demons come towards Inuyasha, Inuyasha sends a powerful energy blasts from his hands to destroy them.
 
Cheery Blossom Blizzard!
 
Super Torpedo Attack!
 
Spirit Gun!
 
Keiko spun around rapidly as a blizzard of cheery blossoms came from her, blowing the demons away or slowing them away. Kira sends a couple powerful ki blasts at the demons coming to her as Yusuke and Hikari fires a blue blast at the incoming demons from their right index fingers, destroying them.
 
While in the air, Inuyasha, Melody, Jaden, and Kino put their hands over their right shoulders and gathers spiritual power.
 
Kame….hameHA!!!
 
The half demons thrusts their hands forward and fire four powerful blue power beams at the demons coming towards them, instantly destroying them. Inuyasha looks at the many demons coming behind Yusuke and Jaden and he yells out, in a late teenage version of his fearful voice, “Yusuke! Jaden! Behind you!”
 
Yusuke and Jaden turns to see more demons coming and Jaden says, in an annoyed tone, “Man! They keep coming!” Yusuke and Jaden blasts away the demons coming for them as many more for them and Yusuke and Jaden powers up their right fists for another attack for the demons coming for them.
 
Shotgun!
 
Soon after, the two half demon boys fires a wave of spiritual energy bullets at the flying demons, piercing through there chests, killing them instantly. This war continued as the half demons fire their blasts, killing the demons at the spot. Soon enough, not a single demon was left and Inuyasha tells his friends, with a smile, “Now that's over!”
 
Jenny says, with her own smile, “That's for sure!” Just then, one last flying demon came out from the trees and lunged after Jenny from behind. Jaden notices this and he yells out, fearfully, “Sis, behind you!”
 
Jenny looks back to see the demon coming for her and before she can do anything, the flying demon just split in half, and a huge boomerang like weapon came flying back to the owner's right hand. This owner appeared to be a teenage girl as the same age as the half demons with black hair tied to a ponytail, wearing a black outfit with red and pink designs on it and a katana in a red sash around her waist. She was riding on which appeared to be a demon cat.
 
The teenage girl tells the half demons, seriously, “Sorry I'm late, guys.”
 
Melody tells the teenage girl, plainly, “Well, it's better to be late than never, Sango.” FYI: Sango is a young demon slayer from a demon slayer village and she comes to help out the half demons, which she has earned the trust of them. Later, Sango and the half demons landed by the leader of the village.
 
The leader tells them, with a smile, “Thank you all for coming to our aid! Those demons were such a bother to us all! Now to give you all your rewards!” Soon after, the village leader gave everyone their rewards and the village leader tells Inuyasha and Yusuke, with a smile, “As for the two of you, I've got something for you as well!” The village leader gave Inuyasha and Yusuke a pack of Duel Monsters' cards, which were three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (A: 3000/D: 2500 X3), one Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (A: 4500/D: 3800), one Master of Dragon Soldier (A: 5000/D: 5000), one Red-Eyes Black Chick (A: 800/D: 500), one Red-Eyes Black Dragon (A: 2400/D: 2000), one Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (A: 2400/D: 2000), Black Luster Soldier (A: 3000/D: 2500), Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning (A: 3000/D: 2500), Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End (A: 3000/D: 2500), a Five-Headed Dragon (A: 5000/D: 5000), and even a Blue-Eyes Shinning Dragon (A: 3000/D: 2500).
 
Inuyasha yells out, shocked, “No way! These are extremely rare cards! How did you manage to get these cards!?”
 
The village leader says, with a sly grin, “I won these from a gambling game.” A villager came towards the leader, in his hands that was covered with special gloves, a golden pendant with a yellow stone in the center of the pendant with the yellow stone being engraved with the Eye of Horus, in the middle and the villager placed it around Inuyasha's neck. Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Uh…what's this?”
 
The village leader says, with a sly grin, “It's called the Millennium Pendant, it belonged to a great powerful dog demon, who was a half demon like you all are. We find this, one day, in my house and we didn't know where or who it came from. Then, there was a voice that told us that if we happened to see a long silvered half dog demon to give this to him and if anyone else touches the Millennium Pendant, would his or her soul trapped in the Shadow Realm for all times, where their souls are tortured for all time. However, he made one exception from this rule, because the Millennium Pendant couldn't be removed, not even by the dog demon, except when he…left this world.”
 
Keiko asks, curiously, “Could Inuyasha be the reincarnation of this half dog demon?”
 
The village leader says, in a serious tone, “He must be, if the Millennium Pendant had accepted him.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Anyways, that's for the necklace, old man! Come on, guys, let's go home!” Soon after, the young half demons leaped into the air and flew off to the sky, with Sango getting onto her demon cat and she says, “Kirara, let's go!” Soon enough, Kirara jumped into the air, heading for her demon slayer village.
 
(At Genkai's temple; Sometime later)
 
At Genkai's temple, we find the old physic, Genkai, in her room, drinking her green tea and there was a knock on her door. Genkai calls out, “What is it!?”
 
Kuwabara's voice calls out from the door, “Master Genkai, they're back!” Soon enough, Genkai and Kuwabara left the temple building as our half demon group landed in front of her.
 
Genkai asks, “How did it go, kids?”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “What do you think, Grandma?”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “It was a job success!”
 
Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, “Hey guys!” Everyone turns to see Sesshomaru and Zera, along with Hiei, Kurama, and Yukina walking towards them.
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Hey, sis!”
 
Sesshomaru, Zera, Kurama, Hiei, and Yukina notice the Millennium Pendant and Sesshomaru asks Inuyasha, “Where did you get that pendant, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha replies, “I've got from the villager that we were assigned to kill some rebellious demons.”
 
Zera asks Inuyasha, “Inuyasha, do you know what pendant that is? It's the Millennium Pendant that belonged to the legendary Dog Demon, Taigoku.”
 
Yusuke says, in a plain tone, “We heard the story about this Dog Demon and Inuyasha is his reincarnation.”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a rare surprised tone, “Inuyasha is the reincarnation of Taigoku? If that's the case, then Inuyasha, you must hide that pendant in public at all cost.”
 
Inuyasha asks, perplexed, “Why what's wrong!?”
 
Hiei tells Inuyasha, in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, there's a main reason why most demons hates all half demons, because they knew that legend may come true and start to respect all half demons for now on.”
 
Melody says, in a plain tone, “So, it's because of this legend is that we, half demons, are look down upon by most demons.”
 
Kurama nods his head and he says, in a logical tone, “That's right, Melody! It's that they know that Taigoku was known to be the ruler of all demons and hate the idea of having a half demon to be above them. If that pendent is seen in public then you'll have a mass of demons, including the ones that you've encountered before you came here, and they'll do absolutely anything to beat you.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “If that's the case, then bring them on! I'll make them sorry for messing with us half demons for a long time! Besides, it's not that I'm going to be leaving this place anyways, since this is my home.”
 
Sesshomaru sighs and he tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Inuyasha, mom told us to take you and Melody back home.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, shocked, “What!? No way! How did she find out!?”
 
Zera says, solemnly, “She didn't! She still believed that you're living with me and she insists that you come home, tomorrow afternoon.”
 
Inuyasha and Melody felt their whole world had crashed before them and Inuyasha yells out, angrily, “What!? You're saying that I have to go back to that damned place where I'm looked upon by most pure breeds! No! I'm not going to leave here! I have a home here!”
 
Zera says, seriously, “We don't like the idea, but you know that we can't argue with our mother when she demands something.”
 
Inuyasha and Melody depressed their shoulders down as they made their way back to the temple, in a solemn way. Hikari says, in an angered snarl, “That's not fair! They've gotten enough abuse from those damned pure breeds, including that fucking wolf demon that broke Inuyasha's laptop and that his damn wench of a girlfriend! Plus, if I ever find that damn wolf, who made Inuyasha's life a living hell then I'll pound him to the ground and see how he likes getting messed up! If there's one thing I absolutely hate are bullies!”
 
Yukina says, in a solemn tone, “Inuyasha and Melody aren't the only ways that are leaving. Hikari, you and your siblings have a relative that wants to take you in.”
 
The Urameshi triples yell out, surprised and in unison, “WHAT!” Kira yells out, horrified, “You're fucking me!”
 
Hikari yells out, angered, “That's not fair! Why should we leave this place!? It's the closest that we call home!”
 
Yusuke says, in a serious tone, “And if we had relatives from the very beginning then why the hell didn't they take us in!? As a matter of fact, I don't want to know and I don't want to leave here!”
 
Zera says, “The thing is that your mother didn't get along with these people, when she fell in love with a demon that turned out to be your father and got herself pregnant at the age of fifteen. Now, they're willing to take you in and they don't expect you three to forgive them for not.”
 
Yusuke says, coldly, “You got that right.”
 
Hikari asks, “What are they names?”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a monotone voice, “His name is Solomon Muto, he's your human grandfather, and he has a grandson that's the same age as you all, that's your cousin. Both of them are pure blooded humans and not the ones that you've encountered in your past.”
 
Zera says, in a serious tone, “I know that you three don't want to go, but at least give them a chance.”
 
Kira says, coldly, “Forget it. I'm staying.”
 
Hikari says, in an icy and monotone voice, “Fine, we'll go, but if we don't like it for the first three weeks than we're out of there.”
 
Zera nods her head and says, plainly, “Of course. But could the three of you, at least try to make nice with them.”
 
Yusuke and Kira look at their elder sister and Yusuke says, shocked, “Kari, are you fucking crazy! There's no way in hell am I going to leave this place with some pure breeds that we never knew before, even though their related to us by blood and I'd be damned before I even call them `family'.”
 
Kira says, seriously, “The same goes for me too! Have you forgotten what those fucking pure breeds have done to us in the past!? The only pure-breeds that we trust and respect are right here!”
 
Hikari tells her siblings, “I know how you guys must feel, but we're not going to be staying there for long. We'll be out, trust me! No pure breed, except for Master Genkai, Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama, and Yukina, would want us! They don't have their hearts.”
 
Keiko thinks in her mind, worriedly and horrified, “I hope so! I don't want Yusuke to leave us for those damned pure breeds! I hate them! I hate those damned pure breeds that made our lives a living hell!”
 
(In the late evening in the temple; After Sesshomaru's and Zera's news)
 
In the late evening, we find Inuyasha, in his red kimono, sitting on top of the temple, while looking in the night sky with a great anger, rage, and hatred in his eyes. Inuyasha thinks in his mind, angrily, “Damn it! Why did mom want me home anyways!? I'm almost old enough to live on my own without any parents at all! But my mother was the only pure blood, besides Grandma Genkai, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Zera, and Sesshomaru, sometimes, that doesn't look down upon me and call me venomous words like `half breed', `freak of nature', `mutt', `dog', `nerd', `dork', or `disgusting half demon freak'!” Soon after, the images appears into Inuyasha's mind of his past before coming to Genkai's temple as well as the most devastating day that could have happened in his mind, his destroyed laptop. Even though, spitting at Koga's face after he destroyed his laptop wasn't enough for Inuyasha to be satisfied. He wanted Koga to suffer like he's suffered by his hands, he wanted to pound Koga to the dirt for the many times that he's bullied him, along with his friends and his damned girlfriend, in which he had a full hatred upon on, remembering her words. While Inuyasha was pondering on his thoughts, his body soon glowed yellow as he was digging into his darkest points of his mind. Then, his hair gone from silver to gold and his eyes from golden to green for a moment and when her reached to his darkest thoughts, he yells out in great anger as his hair transforms from silver to gold and his eyes from golden to green. Soon after, his body was burst with yellow energy as everyone came out to see Inuyasha's racial change. Inuyasha's long silver hair had turned to golden and his golden eyes transformed into green, with his body generating a yellowish glow.
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Kuwabara asks, curiously, “What's with that weird glow energy that I'm sensing from Inuyasha?”
 
Genkai says, stunned, “That glow.”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a rare stunned tone, “I don't believe it.”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “He's figured it out. Inuyasha's a Super Demon now.”
 
Jaden says, perplexed, “Super Demon?”
 
Yusuke says, in a serious tone, “That's right, Jaden. In this form, Inuyasha is more powerful and stronger than ever, with his spiritual and demonic powers increasing dramatically.”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a monotone voice, “However, Inuyasha isn't the only one, who could reach this stage.” Soon after, Sesshomaru let's out a yell as his hair changed from silver to golden and his eyes as well turned green and his body was surrounded in golden energy. Then, Melody, Zera, Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira changed their appearance from their hairs changing to golden and their eyes changed to green as their bodies had generated golden energy.
 
Everyone gasp in shock and Alister says, stunned, “No way! Is that what I think it is?”
 
Mina says, stunned, “Yeah, Super Demon Energy.”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a monotone voice, “That's right! Super Demon Energy is the most rares of all the energies and pure blooded demons craved this kind of power and the only way that it could be reached is that if the demon is physical and mentality strong enough to reach this goal and must have a strong desire in why.”
 
Inuyasha looked his family and friends as he jumped from the roof and in front of them. Inuyasha asks, curiously, “What's with the golden hair?”
 
Sesshomaru points at Inuyasha's hair and he asks, seriously, “I should be asking you the same thing. Inuyasha, do you feel anything different about yourself?”
 
Inuyasha replies, plainly, “If you're talking about this strange gold around my body, then yeah.”
 
Zera says, with a smile, “Well, Inuyasha, congratulations, you're a Super Demon now.”
 
Inuyasha says, perplexed, “Super What's it?”
 
Melody says, plainly, “A Super Demon is a stage where your spiritual and demonic powers are dramatically increased and it happens when you have the strength to do is.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Cool! Now, I…” Soon after, Inuyasha's glow had disappeared as his hair and eye color had change back to its original color and he went to his knees. Inuyasha says, stunned, “What happened!?”
 
Zera says, with a smile, “Don't worry, little brother, it happens on the first time, it goes off, but starting tomorrow you can transform into a Super Demon at will, but it'll be for about eight minutes, since you have to master your new powers.”
 
Inuyasha says, drolly, “But I have to go home tomorrow.”
 
Sesshomaru says, in a monotone voice, “You've learned the Instant Transmission that Zera taught, so you can teleport her on weekends, since your new school starts two days from now.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a droll tone, “At least there's some good in coming home, besides seeing mom, again.”
 
(At the temple; the next morning)
 
In front of the temple, we find Genkai, Kurama, Hiei, Yukina, Kuwabara, the Yukimura, the Yuki, and the Tucker twins in front of The Taisho and the Urameshi siblings, who had their things with them, with Inuyasha, Melody, Yusuke, Hikari, and Kira wearing civilian clothing.
 
Inuyasha was wearing a black muscular shirt, matching black pants, with a black belt, a pair of yellow boots on his feet, with a demin jacket. Zera brought him these clothes, since he grew out of his dorky and nerdy clothes that he wore when he was a kid.
 
Melody was wearing a light blue tank top, showing off a bit of her cleavage, with a matching skirt to the knees, with a black belt, with red sneakers, with a demin jacket of her own, she was currently showing off a sexy and seductive figure for her age, in human years.
 
Yusuke was wearing a light green jacket over a black shirt with green pants and black shoes.
 
Hikari was wearing a dark blue tanktop, showing off a bit of her cleavage, with a black mini-skirt to the mid-thigh and a denim jacket, along with red sneakers, she was currently showing off a sexy and seductive figure for her age, in human years.
 
Kira was wearing a black sleeveless shirt, over a white sleeved shirt, which the sleeves had black stripes, demin vest, with a demin skirt to the knee, with a brown belt, with black leggings underneath the skirt, and dark orange boots on her feet.
 
Melody says, with a weak smile, “Well, guys, it's been fun for all the time we're spent together.”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “Don't expect us be gone too long! We'll be back.”
 
Keiko tells Yusuke, with a sly grin, “You better not forget us or you'll really get, Yusuke!”
 
Yusuke says, lowly that Keiko can't hear him, “Don't I know it.”
 
Sesshomaru tells the Urameshi triples, “Your grandfather lives in Domino and tomorrow you five will start at a school called Domino High School, where your cousin goes to school.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a sarcastic tone, “Oh joy!”
 
Yusuke says, with a snort, “Just don't expect to stay there for long, Sesshomaru! In three weeks, we're gone so my `grandfather' won't be disgusted with our `half-breed presences'.”
 
Genkai tells Yusuke, in a serious tone, “Now, I hope you're not going to act like that when you're in his house, dimwit. Remember, he's doing this out of kindness.”
 
Yusuke tells Genkai, in a harsh and nasty tone, “But Grandma, there's no kind hearted pure blooded humans around, except for here and he's no different!”
 
Inuyasha says, in an icy and monotone voice, “I have to agree with Yusuke, here, other than my human mother, Sesshomaru, and Zera, there's no kind hearted pure bloods where I came from.”
 
Melody says, in a nasty tone, “I can vouch for that.”
 
Hikari says, in a serious tone, “However, that doesn't mean that we're not going give these other pure blooded humans a chance. However, if we find out that we don't like where we're living in, we're coming back.”
 
Zera sighs and she says, “Well, we better get going.” Soon after, Sesshomaru, Zera, and the five half demons went towards the stairs with their luggage, as they went down towards them, after the five half demons said goodbye to their friends that believed to be family. After a few moments, they reached the downstairs and head towards the temple gates, then towards Sesshomaru's green van. Then, the luggages were placed inside the car and then the seven got inside the van, then drove off to their homes.
 
(At Inuyasha's hometown; Four hours laterin the mid-afternoon)
 
After a four hour drive of taking the Urameshi triples to the home of their grandfather, Sesshomaru's van finally got to the Taisho household. Just then, Izayoi came out of the house with happiness in her eyes as her sons and daughters got out of the van and Izayoi grabbed Inuyasha and Melody in a great hug.
 
Izayoi cries out, happily, “My two babies! I'm so glad that you're home!”
 
Inuyasha says, feeling the pressure of his mother's hug, “It's good to see you too, mom.”
 
Melody says, feeling the pressure of her mother's hug, “Yeah! Seriously!”
 
Izayoi let's go of her children and she says, with a smile, “Now, let's get your things inside, shall we!” Soon after, Sesshomaru and Zera got out Inuyasha's and Melody's luggage from the van and followed their mother and younger half siblings to the house.
 
Once in the house, Izayoi sits on the couch and she tells her children, “Kids, please sit with me!” The Taisho siblings went to their seats, with Sesshomaru sitting on a chair, with Zera, Inuyasha, and Melody getting the couch.
 
Izayoi says, in a serious tone, “I know for a fact that both Inuyasha and Melody have been to Master Genkai's temple is that the truth?”
 
The Taisho siblings, except for Sesshomaru, who had his eyes widened, gasp in shock and Zera asks, nervously, “H…how did you find out?”
 
Izayoi says, in a serious tone, “I never have told you kids but I was one of Master Genkai's students and she's taught me techniques, involving spiritual energy.” Izayoi showed her right hand where all of her fingertips were glowing blue energy to her sons and daughters to look at awe. Izayoi says, “Last night, I sensed seven Super Demon Energy signals and I knew four of them belonging to the four of you, including Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha says, perplexed, “You went through `Grandma's Evil Boot Camp'? How could you haven't told us this?”
 
Izayoi says, seriously, “At the time, I didn't know that it would be important.” Izayoi says, with a sly smile, “And two, you never asked.”
 
Inuyasha gives a sweatdrop, sighs, and he says, “Well, should have seen that coming.”
 
Melody asks, curiously, “You're not mad.”
 
Izayoi says, in a serious tone, “Well, I'm a little mad that you four kept this a secret from me, but I can see why. It's because I was always babying Inuyasha and not letting him get the chance to be his own man, like buying his own clothes, making his own lunch, and many other things. You probably be thinking that I'd say `no' and start a fight. I was so angry with that Koga boy for destroying your laptop as well.”
 
Inuyasha says, in an icy and monotone voice, “You got that right, mom. He had no right to do that to my laptop and it was the only thing that I had to remember dad by.”
 
Izayoi asks, “By the way, how is Master Genkai, anyways?”
 
Inuyasha and Melody says, drolly and in unison, “Ruthless and strict.”
 
Izayoi giggles and says, with a smile, “I guess that she hasn't changed, since I've been there when I was a young adult. That's the place where I met your father, when he got himself injured in a fight and I was treating his wounds.” Izayoi looks at Melody and she says, plainly, “Then, I've gotten some news telling me about a young half dog demon girl ruthlessly given three young wolf demons and a young priestess in training to the ground, four years ago, when I was going to my grocery shopping, young lady.”
 
Melody blushes in embarrassment and she yells out, “Well, those punks deserved it for what they did to Inuyasha and it's not that I didn't kill them or anything.”
 
Izayoi says, in a serious tone, “You better not otherwise, you'd be in big trouble with me! Those wolf demons are very vengeful and my spiritual energy is within mid S-class, so those kinds of demons are no problems for me to take care off.”
 
Inuyasha says, stunned, “You're at S-class! You must be that strong, mom! I'm only close to mid S-class strength and that's with my Super Demon Powers.” Inuyasha and Melody stands onto his feet and Inuyasha says, “Just watch!” Soon after, Inuyasha transforms into his Super Demon form to the shock of his mother.
 
Melody grunts out as she transforms into her Super Demon form and she says, “And my power now is only at mid S-class strength and getting close to upper S-class strength.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “And since, I'm new at this, I can only stay in this form for eight minutes. Plus, with Zera's and Sesshomaru's strength they're at upper S-class strength as well and that's counting their Super Demon powers.” Soon after, Inuyasha and Melody went to their normal forms.
 
Izayoi says, seriously, “Inuyasha, now that you're a Super Demon, you have to be very careful that you don't go revealing it to anyone else, otherwise you'll have to keep fighting them and they'll do absolutely anything to beat you.”
 
Inuyasha says, “Sure thing, mom.”
 
Izayoi says, with a smile, “Now, let me all about what you two did in Master Genkai's temple.” Soon after, the four Taisho siblings tell Izayoi about Inuyasha's and Melody's days at Genkai's temple and her training for the past four years.
 
Update: 2/19/08