InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ The Confrontation ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Inuyasha, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX! The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Author's Note: I'd like to thank MysticalSpirits for being my beta reader for this chapter.
 
Chapter 6: The Confrontation
 
It's nighttime at the Tokyo Hospital, where many patients were checking into and out. In the waiting room, Sanosake, Kagome, Kikyo, Miroku were waiting for the doctor to give them the results. Just then, a doctor with blonde hair and green eyes comes out to the waiting room. The doctor asks, “Anyone knows a Koga Ookami?”
 
Sanosake, Kagome, Kikyo, and Miroku got up as Kagome walked up to the doctor and she says, worriedly, “I'm his girlfriend, doctor, is anything wrong?”
 
The doctor says, seriously, “I'm Doctor Kamiya, could you come with me, please.” Soon after, Dr. Kamiya, Sanosake, Kagome, Kikyo, and Miroku walked into Koga's hospital room where Koga had regained consciousness with a cast wrapped around his right leg and left arm, with a nurse around sixty with an eye-patch around her left eye was checking up.
 
Koga looks at the newcomers and he says, nervously, “Hey, guys…”
 
The old nurse looks at the newcomers and she says, in an elder tone in her voice, “Hello, I'm Nurse Keade and I've finished doing the check-ups on this young man.”
 
Dr. Kamiya says, in a serious tone, “I've done an examination on Mister Ookami and we've got some bad news for him. He's gotten seven broken rib bones, a broken leg, and a broken arm. Since he's an athletic, there's a chance that he won't be playing any sports in his condition.”
 
Koga says, horrified, “So, in other words…”
 
Dr. Kamiya says, seriously, “Until you can get that leg and arm healed up, I'm afraid that you can't do much of anything. For a young demon like you, it could take days, weeks, months, or even years…hell, it may be permanent.” (AN: Hey, don't ask me about the demon's anatomy! I'm just making this up!)
 
Kagome tells Dr. Kamiya, seriously, “But doctor, I used my healing powers on my boyfriend, but his wounds didn't disappear and the same with the other patients that was injured with Koga.”
 
Nurse Keade says, in a serious tone, “I've checked the cause of this problem, young lady. Someone must have given Mister Ookami a malevolent pill.”
 
Kagome says, perplexed, “A malevolent pill?”
 
Kikyo says, seriously, “It's a pill made from demon priestess magic that is given to an injured person so our healing powers made from priestess energy is made useless and the only one, who could cure it, is the person, who gave Koga the pill.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, plainly, “Namely, Taisho's sisters…” Kagome tells Dr. Kamiya and Nurse Keade, seriously, “Thank you, now could you excuse us?”
 
Dr. Kamiya and Nurse Keade nod their heads in unison and they left the room.
 
Kagome looks at Koga, seriously and angrily, and she yells at him, angrily, “Koga, what the hell were you thinking about confronting Taisho at Genkai's temple? He's not the same person as he once was!”
 
Koga says, seriously, “What do you suppose I'd do, Kagome! Let that dog believing that he's won! He humiliated me in front of the school, in front of my gang, and in front of my woman, when he was disrespecting me and made a fool out of me during track tryouts! That mutt has stripped me of my honor and I wanted it back! My pride will not accept defeat from a half-breed, like Taisho! I couldn't let it go!”
 
Sanosake tells Koga, seriously, “And where did that get you, Koga? A broken arm and a leg, that's what it got you!”
 
Koga says, seriously, “When I get my hands on that mutt, I'm going make sure he regrets doing this to me!”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “You know, Koga, you won't be doing anything to Inuyasha when you have a broken leg and arm.”
 
Kagome says, plainly, “But if we get the antidote from Taisho's sister, Melody, then Koga would be back to his feet in no time.”
 
Kikyo asks Kagome, “Do you really think that poodle would even help you, much less Koga?”
 
Kagome says, “No one's that cold-hearted to even help others.”
 
Koga tells Kagome, seriously, “Kagome, I don't want you to confront that mutt's sisters!”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What! Why?”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “Because, they'd want something in return! It could be something that's most precious to you!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “If it'll bring on your feet, then I'd do it! It's not like Taisho's sisters would give me the antidote if I'd on agree to go on one date with Taisho. Besides, Taisho hates my guts, remember, but he or his sister can't hate us that much to help us!”
 
-.-.-.-.-.-
 
On the next morning on the grounds of Domino High School, we find many students on the courtyard were talking among themselves and going into the building to get to class. Somehow, there's seemed to be a rumor about Koga getting into the hospital spread through the hallways as Melody made her away to her locker, with a wide sly grin on her lips.
 
Melody opens her locker to get her books, just then she picked scents of black cheery and cherry blossoms and vanilla coming her way, and she knew who it was, just by the nose. Melody sighs in annoyance and she asks, nastily while closing the door of her locker and without looking at the person by her, “What do you want, Higurashi?”
 
Kagome, who was with Miroku, was taken back at this and she tells Melody, “I know it was you and your brother who sent my boyfriend and his friends to the hospital.”
 
Melody says, nastily, “You assume I care, why…?”
 
Kagome tells Melody, seriously, “Listen, my healing powers didn't heal Koga's injures as well as his friends' injuries and…I know you and your sister had something to do with this and I was wondering if you'd please give me the antidote to give to Koga.”
 
Melody looks at Kagome, with a nasty look on her face, and says, with a sly grin, “Okay, Higurashi, I'll give you the antidote for your wolf boyfriend.”
 
Kagome gasps in happiness and she says, with a smile, “You will?”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Yeah, as soon as my brother forgives you, your damn boyfriend, and his goons for picking on him over the years and you and those damned wolves will earn his trust.” Suddenly, all hopes in Kagome's mind had crashed right in front of her.
 
Kagome says, stunned, “WH…what?”
 
Melody says, with a serious tone, “You heard me, wench! Get forgiveness and trust from my brother for you and your damn boyfriend and I'll give you the antidote for the malevolent pill.”
 
Kagome says, stuttering, “B…but…your brother completely hates me! If I'd come within a smell range of him, he'll go away or tell me to go away!”
 
Miroku tells Melody, seriously, “Melody, please, be reasonable!”
 
Melody shrugs her shoulders and she says, slyly, “I am being reasonable! If I were to give you the antidote, then I obviously don't care about my brother's feelings! That damned wolf should have thought about that, before he destroyed my brother's laptop!”
 
Kagome asks Melody, seriously, “But that was four years ago, he should have gotten a new laptop by now!”
 
Melody shrugs again and she says, “Not my problem! Now, if you'd excuse me, I have a class to go to!” Melody walks away from Miroku and Kagome.
 
Miroku asks Kagome, curiously, “What do you suppose we do, Kagome?”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “What does it look like, Miroku? This is for Koga!” Kagome yells out, seriously, “But we go to the same class, wait up…!” Miroku and Kagome run up to Melody and Kagome says, “Okay, I'll ask for your brother's forgiveness, happy!”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “It has to be from the heart and believable too!”
 
Kagome yells out, annoyed, “What do you want from me? Blood?”
 
Melody says, slyly, “Then, no antidote!”
 
Kagome growls in annoyance and she mutters, “Fine…!”
 
Melody says, slyly, “Good luck…” Melody then says, seriously, “…you'll need it.”
 
-.-.-.-.-.-
 
In Mrs. Hotaru's classroom, we find many students walking into the room, while Inuyasha and his friends, namely Yusuke, Jaden, Kira, Kino, and Sango were talking among themselves, while telling Sango about what happened at Genkai's temple.
 
Sango says, seriously, “You broke his leg! Inuyasha, how could you?”
 
Inuyasha tells Sango, seriously, “What I gave that wolf was nothing but pure, distained justice? Plus, you know that Grandma Genkai doesn't allow judgmental human or demons in her temple. He should have paid attention to the signs in the front of the temple!”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “Yeah, serves that damn wolf right for messing with Inuyasha!”
 
Kira says, nastily, “After what he's done to Inuyasha, I'm surprised that Inuyasha only kicked his ass and broke his leg and arm!”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “It's not like I killed the damn wolf, make sure he knows what he's messing with!”
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-
 
In the hallways, in the same time, Miroku, Kagome, and Melody were nearing the classroom with Kagome rehearing her apologizes that she's going to give Inuyasha.
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, as she enters the classroom with Miroku and Melody, “Okay…here goes!” Miroku, Kagome and Melody walks towards Inuyasha and his friends and Sango says, “Good morning, Kagome and Pervert.”
 
Kagome tells Sango, with a kind smile, “Good morning, Sango.”
 
Miroku says, annoyed, “Surely, you do me injustice.”
 
Kira asks Kagome, nastily, “Who invited you to this group?”
 
Kagome looks at Inuyasha, who was looking at her with cold contempt on his face, and she says, nervously, “Taisho…”
 
Inuyasha asks Kagome, in a cold nasty tone, “What do you want, Higurashi? Came here to scold me for giving your boyfriend the beat-down that he so richly deserved, because if that's the then you know where the exit is, wench!”
 
Sango tells Inuyasha, in a scolding tone, “Inuyasha…”
 
Kagome tells Sango, reassuringly, “It's okay, Sango…” Kagome looks at Inuyasha and she says, nervously, “Look, I know that you may hate me for what happened four years ago and…”
 
Inuyasha says, interrupting Kagome in a cold tone, “I don't hate you, just extremely loathe, despise, and detest you.”
 
Kagome winches at those words and Miroku tells Inuyasha, “Surely, you don't mean that, Inuyasha.”
 
Inuyasha scoffs, coldly, and Kagome says, seriously, “I don't blame you though. What I'm trying to say is that I'm…sorry. I'm very sorry for what I did to hurt you, four year ago.” Kagome then waited for Inuyasha's reply to her apologizes, thinking that he had to forgive her.
 
Inuyasha replies, seriously, “Your apology is…” Inuyasha then says, coldly, “…B…U…L…L…S…H…I…TR 30;!”
 
Kagome knew exactly what that spelled and she says, stunned, “WH…what?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold nasty tone, “You heard me, bitch! That's got to be the worst kind of apology that I've ever heard from someone like you!”
 
Kagome gasps in shock and Sango tells Inuyasha, scolding, “Inuyasha, she just apologized to you for what she's done to you!”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “That should be enough!”
 
Inuyasha tells Miroku and Sango, in a cold nasty tone, “Ha! The only why she's even asking for my forgiveness is because Melody promised her the antidote for the malevolent pill for her damn wolf boyfriend!”
 
Kagome winched at that and she thinks in her mind, solemnly, “Well, it was worth a shoot!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “The only way that I'll give her and her damn boyfriend forgiveness and trust if that wolf, literately, kisses my ass as well as his gang kisses my feet for an hour, morning, noon, and evening for the next twenty years and she finding someway to go back in time to stop that damn boyfriend of hers from destroying my laptop! Whichever comes first?”
 
Miroku yells out, shocked, “You can't be serious!”
 
Inuyasha points at his face and he says, coldly, “Notice serious face!”
 
Kagome yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “I can't believe that you would be that cold-hearted to do that to someone!”
 
Inuyasha yells at Kagome, in a cold angered tone, “Excuse me, wench, but who was the only who ruthlessly watched that damn boyfriend of yours destroying the most important thing to me. Besides, what that wolf got was nothing but justice?”
 
Kagome yells out, angrily, “You call breaking someone's leg, justice and not doing anything about it! That's not fair, Taisho!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a cold angered tone, “Oh was it fair when your damn boyfriend kept messing with me as well as destroying my property! Plus, it's not just my laptop, it's the many other things that wolf has done to me in the past that I'm refusing to help! Plus, we had a rule about judgmental humans or demons entering Grandma Genkai's temple and the consequence for entering her territory.” Inuyasha turns around so he wouldn't look at Kagome's face, which were now producing tears in her eyes, and then tells Kagome, in cold firm tone in his voice, “Higurashi, our conversation is now over. I'm not helping that wolf ever! Now, good day!”
 
Kagome tells Inuyasha, in a begging tone in her voice, “But that's not fair! Please, Taisho! Koga needs those legs, since the scouts are coming to see him play for our basketball team coming in the spring! The doctors say that he's injury could be permanent if it's not treated right away. He won't be able to have a good future! You can't take that away from him, it's important!”
 
Inuyasha looks back to Kagome and he says, in a cold serious tone, “Too bad! I told him to give back Wilber and guess what happened, thanks to him, he's been destroyed and I could have remembered your laughter joining his and his gang! An eye for an eye, Higurashi! My laptop and your boyfriend's leg are now gone! I had to deal with Wilber being gone, now that wolf has to deal with his leg being broken, and you have to deal with having a crippled boyfriend! Now, good day!”
 
Kagome tires to speak, but Inuyasha turns his head away from her, and Melody says, with a sly grin, “Nice try! Like my brother said, deal with having a crippled boyfriend!”
 
Kagome then walks away from Inuyasha and his friends, in a solemn way.
 
Sango asks Inuyasha, seriously, “Wasn't that going a bit overboard, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha scoffed and he says, coldly, “Not likely.”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “You know, Inuyasha, revenge isn't going to solve anything.”
 
Inuyasha yells at Miroku, annoyed, “Shut up? What does a person, who gropes girls' behinds and blames it on a curse, know about anything?”
 
Miroku asks, curiously, “Is there anything that you're getting out of revenge on Koga?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “Of course, I want that wolf to experience the loss of something precious to him that he could never get back, namely that leg of his!”
 
Kagome went to her seat and she thinks in her mind, solemnly, “What am I going to do?” The bell rung as the students came towards their seats and Inuyasha went to his seat, while avoiding eye contact with Kagome.
 
Kagome stares hard at the back of Inuyasha's head and she thinks in her mind, “Taisho, how much do you really hate us? How much do you really hate me? Are you going to come after me, since I'm one of the people, who have hurt you?”
 
After class had ended, the students walked out of the classroom, with Inuyasha grabbing his knapsack and walking away from his seat and out of the classroom, just then a blur came in front of him in the form of Kagome Higurashi.
 
Inuyasha asks, in a cold annoyed tone, “Could you get the hell out of my way, wench? I'm not helping your damn boyfriend and that's that!”
 
Kagome tells Inuyasha, seriously, “I just can't believe that you're that cold-hearted that you could just leave Koga like that! I know that he's done many unforgivable things to you, but do you honestly think it's fair for him to stay crippled!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold plain tone, “Yes, it's completely fair, bitch, now get the hell out of my way!”
 
Kagome yells out to Inuyasha, seriously, “But that only happened four years ago, Taisho, dammit how could you still be angry!?”
 
Inuyasha replies, coldly, “Very easily, Higurashi! Now, get out of my way!” Inuyasha walked around Kagome and walked away from her as she turns to see him, walking away from her.
 
Kagome calls out to Inuyasha, “Taisho, are you going to come after me now? You've got your revenge on Koga and the others that have tormented you, but what about me, since I've hurt you by calling you a `disgusting half-demon freak'!”
 
Inuyasha stops in his tracks, looks back to Kagome, and he says, coldly, “As tempting as that could be, Higurashi, I can't. I don't hit women, no matter how wicked they may be. Besides, what I've done to Ookami is a good enough punishment, so you're off the hook, but you haven't gotten my forgiveness. Now, leave me alone!” Inuyasha left Kagome in the hallways, then Miroku and Kikyo comes by and Kikyo asks, “What do he say?”
 
Kagome says, solemnly, “He refused! He's just going to leave Koga injured in the hospital.” Kagome growls in annoyance and she says, angrily, “That cold-hearted creep! I know that Koga could be a jerk at times, but there's no reason not to help him!”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “Maybe, it's because Koga destroyed something important to Inuyasha and Inuyasha believes that Koga should experience the feel of something that he couldn't get back, namely his leg.”
 
Kagome says, in a plain tone, “I don't know how am I going to convince Taisho's sister to even help us.”
 
Kikyo tells Kagome, in a plain tone, “Well, since, you're the captain, namely the boss, you could just force Taisho's sister to help us.”
 
Kagome tells Kikyo, in a serious tone, “No, that would be abusing my power and that'll make things worse, since Taisho and his sister believe that I'm one of those `judgmental humans' or `judgmental pure-breeds' that they and their friends hate so much.”
 
Kikyo asks, seriously, “Why should you care about what a few half-breeds think of you?”
 
Kagome tells Kikyo, seriously, “In case you've forgotten, sis, we need one of those `half-breeds' to help us to get Koga onto his feet. I guess that I still have to try to change Taisho's mind.”
 
Kikyo tells Kagome, in a serious tone, “Well, how are you going to do that with his sister and friends in the way? They don't seem to like you very much and won't listen to you.”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “But still, I can still try! I have to change Taisho's mind or Koga would be crippled for the rest of his life!”
 
-.-.-.-.-.-
 
Outside in the courtyard, we find the Taisho twins and their friends, joined by Yugi and his friends, sitting under a tree eating their food and talking among themselves.
 
Tea asks, curiously, “Hey, did anyone hear about Koga ending up in the hospital of a broken leg?”
 
Melody says, with a sly grin, “Yep!”
 
Joey says, with a sly smile, “I wonder how the great wolf demon got himself a broken leg.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “I guess, Joey, that you have to thank me for that!”
 
Yugi looks at Inuyasha and he asks, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Yusuke says, in a serious tone, “He meant that Ookami and his gang went to Grandma Genkai's temple and challenged Inuyasha to a fight to redeem himself from the humiliation that he so richly deserved. The fight was over when Inuyasha broke his right leg and that's how he's in the hospital.”
 
Tristan yells out, shocked, “Whoa! Are you serious?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “I had to do it! Plus, that wolf and his gang where trespassing onto private property and I had to fight, since they were there to cause trouble.”
 
Melody sniffs the air and she says, in a snarl, “And speaking trouble…” Everyone turns to see Kagome, Miroku, and a familiar blonde haired girl to Jaden walking towards them with the knapsacks in their hands.
 
Tea says, with a smile, “Hey, guys!”
 
Joey motions to the blonde girl and asks, “Who's the girl?”
 
Jaden gasp in shock and Jaden says, surprised, “Hey, it's you!”
 
The blonde says, with a smile, “So, you remembered me, huh?”
 
Yusuke points at the blonde girl and he asks, “Hey, Jay, you know this human?”
 
Before Jaden could answer, the blonde girl tells Jaden, with a smile, “I guess in the hallway, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alexis Rhodes, Junior vice-president in Domino High. Do you guys mind if we could have lunch with you?”
 
Yugi says, with a smile, “Not at all!” Kagome looks at Inuyasha, who was still eating his food, which was ramen and she asks, “Hey Taisho, I was wondering I could have a word with you, in private?”
 
Jenny tells Inuyasha, telepathically and in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, I don't know if it's such a good idea to do what this wench says!”
 
Alister tells Inuyasha, mentality and seriously, “Yeah, you sent Ookami to the hospital, so, what's stopping her from getting revenge against you?”
 
Inuyasha tells his fellow half-demons, mentality, “If that's the case, you guys, should back me up if that's what you're worried about!” Inuyasha tells Kagome, in a cold plain tone, “Okay, fine…” Inuyasha got onto his feet and walked pasted Kagome, with her following and a few moments later, Melody, Jenny, and Alister followed afterwards.
 
Miroku asks them, “Where are you three going?”
 
Melody replies, “Sorry, but, we can't trust your cousin with my brother now.”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “I know what happened, but don't you think that you should realize that Kagome has probably changed, during four years ago?”
 
Jenny says, seriously, “I'm sorry, but there's no way that we're leaving our friend with your judgmental cousin.” Soon after, Melody, Jenny, and Alister ran away to the direction where Inuyasha and Kagome went to.
 
With Inuyasha and Kagome, we find the two on the other side of the school and Inuyasha asks, in a cold plain tone, “What do you want now, Higurashi? I thought I told you, earlier, that I wanted you to leave me, alone.”
 
Kagome asks, in disbelief, “I'm not leaving you alone until I get your forgiveness!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “I've already told you! It's impossible to give you my forgiveness!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “But it happened four years ago, Taisho, didn't you get a new laptop to replace it?”
 
Inuyasha yells at Kagome, in a cold angered tone, “You want me to replace Wilber! Have you lost your mind, you stupid wench? Wilber was the most important thing to me and now, thanks to your damn boyfriend, it's gone! My laptop is gone and there's nothing anyone could do about it! I had to deal with my laptop being gone and now, it's time for you to deal with having a crippled boyfriend!”
 
Kagome asks, in a serious tone, “So, there's really nothing I could do to change your mind?”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “Not unless you could find someway to go back in time to stop your damn boyfriend from destroying my laptop or better yet, how about going back in time to stop yourself from coming towards me, when I was working with my laptop, instead of minding your damn business!”
 
Kagome says, angrily while trying to stay calm, “So, it's my fault now!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold angered tone, “Damn straight, wench! If you hadn't minded your damn business, when I was working on my laptop and minded my business, then your damn boyfriend wouldn't have broken my laptop!”
 
Kagome says, in an angered and serious tone, “Well, I'm sorry that you felt that way! I'm sorry that I had to come by you those four years ago, because you were alone on Valentine's Day, working on a love poem for me, when you KNEW that I was with Koga!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a cold enraged tone, “True, I did write that love poem for you and for your information…I WASN'T GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU!”
 
Kagome was taken back at that and she says, surprised, “You weren't…?”
 
Inuyasha scoffs and he says, seriously and coldly, “Why should I? I KNEW that you were with Ookami and I KNEW that you were `his woman'! I had NO intention of breaking you two apart! I KNEW that you wouldn't want to be with a `half-breed freak of nature' or in your words `disgusting half-demon freak' like me!”
 
Kagome winched at those words and she thinks in her mind, shocked, “Is that all true?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “As you can see, I'm doing you a favor! You don't have to hang around with a `disgusting half-breed' like me, so, do me a favor and GET OUT OF MY LIFE!” Inuyasha then walks past Kagome to leave, but Kagome grabs onto his right wrist, stopping him from leaving.
 
Inuyasha sends a cold angered glare at Kagome and he asks, in a cold annoyed tone, “What do you want know?”
 
Kagome tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Look, I'm sorry! I really don't know what to say apart from…I'm sorry.”
 
Inuyasha yanks his arm from Kagome's grip and he says, coldly, “It's a little too late for apology, Higurashi!” Inuyasha walks away from Kagome then Kagome walked towards Inuyasha to stop him, since she believed that she wasn't finished with him yet. Just then, using super-speed, Melody, Jenny, and Alister appeared in front of Kagome, blocking her way from Inuyasha.
 
Jenny says, in a deadly serious tone, “Don't come any closer!”
 
Alister says, in a serious tone, “Yeah, we're not going to allow you to hurt him anymore! We might have not been there for Inuyasha before, but we're here and we're not going to allow him to be hurt by the likes of you!”
 
Kagome yells out to Inuyasha, in a begging tone in her voice, “Taisho, please, reconsider this, please!”
 
Inuyasha stops and looks back at Kagome then he says, coldly, “No!”
 
Kagome looks at Melody and she says, in a begging tone in her voice, “Melody, please! Your brother isn't in any mood to forgive me! So, could you just please, just give me the antidote.”
 
Melody says, in a serious tone, “No! You remember what I've said earlier! Get my brother's forgiveness and I'll give you the antidote, otherwise forget it! You should have thought about it, before you allowed your boyfriend to destroy Inuyasha's laptop!”
 
Kagome says, angrily, “So, you're just going to leave him crippled like that? What's so important about that laptop that you couldn't get a new one and let go of all the anger, rage, and hatred in your heart and please don't tell me that it's not any of my business?”
 
Inuyasha replies, coldly, “No! You wouldn't understand.”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “Then, explain it to me and I'll see if I could understand!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, in a cold harsh tone, “NO! What part of `no' didn't you understand, wench, the `N' or the `O'? Besides, a judgmental human being like yourself wouldn't understand!”
 
Kagome says, in an annoyed tone, “Judgmental? Judgmental? How could you say I'm judgmental? I gave your sister and friend that was a half-demon a chance to tryout for my cheerleading squad, didn't I!”
 
Melody crossed her arms to her chest and she says, seriously, “So what? Just because you gave me and Hikari a chance to try-out for your cheerleading squad, doesn't mean we're going to trust you, fully, now!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “But I gave you a chance and you should give me the chance to understand! You say that other demons and humans don't give you a chance, just because you're a half-demon! Now, you're becoming what you've hated! You're not giving me a chance to understand why that laptop is so important to you!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “It was from my father, before he died!”
 
Kagome yelps in shock and she says, surprised, “Your father gave you that laptop!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold angered and serious tone, “That's right! It was the only thing that I could remember him by before he died! I loved that laptop like I loved my father, now, he's gone and the only thing I could remember him by is gone, thanks to your goddamn boyfriend!” Inuyasha was in the verge of tears when he was finished, but he refused to allow Kagome to see them, so he walked away from her.
 
Kagome was going to go after him, but Melody walked in front of him and Melody says, in an angered tone, “Don't come anywhere near him! You've already brought some bad memories into his mind!”
 
Kagome says, perplexed, “Bad memories?”
 
Alister says, in a serious tone, “Do us all a favor! You and your fucking slut sister stay the hell away from Inuyasha?” Soon after, Melody, Alister, and Jenny walked away from Kagome, who was distraught at what she's learned from Inuyasha. Unknown to her, a male figure happened to be in the corner of the school and he heard the conversation between Inuyasha and Kagome, with a grim look on his face.