InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Laptop is the same as a Broken Heart ❯ Old Friend Coming Back ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, Digimon, Inuyasha, Monster Rancher, Naruto, YYH, YGO, and YGX! The story contains Inuyasha, YYH, YGO, and YGX characters, along with DBZ, Monster Rancher, and Naruto elements, like jutsu wise.
 
Chapter 9: Old FriendComing Back
 
At the hospital, we find Koga still lying on his bed with his wounds slowly healing, thinking about the music that he had to learn to, namely Inuyasha's and Melody's singing or `howling' as he would call it. He was so angry with Kagome and her friends, more especially Kagome, for dancing to Inuyasha's singing. Inuyasha Taisho, the half-demon that he used to pick on back in junior high by throwing him in dumpsters, before and after school, tripping him, when unexpected, and many other things, was back and he was ruining his life. First, it was disrespecting him in front of his gang and girlfriend in school and four years ago. Second, he humiliated him in front of the whole school in track tryouts, displaying his new speed. Third, when he was fighting him at Genkai's compound, he was toying with him and broke his leg and arm, then his sisters gave him a Malevolent Pill, which negates any healing powers. Then, his friends and girlfriend comes in the door and Koga looks at them.
 
Koga says, with a serious sneer, “Well, if it isn't my so called friends and girlfriend coming back after dancing to those dogs howling at Odaiba park!?”
 
Miroku asks, curiously, “So you saw us?”
 
Koga yells out, angered, “You damn right I saw you! I can't believe that you guys did that!”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “I believe that it was pretty good and has a nice beat to it.”
 
Koga says, angrily and seriously, “You're supposed to be my woman, Kagome, and my woman wouldn't be dancing, along with those idiots, to those dogs' howling!”
 
Kagome yells out, annoyed, “You can't tell me what to do, Koga! Plus, if I remembered correctly, you didn't back off of Taisho and his sister and it's one of the reasons why you're still in the hospital!”
 
Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, in a taunting tone, “What's wrong a little trouble in paradise!?” Everyone wiped their heads to see Zera Taisho standing in front of them with a sly smile on her lips and with a short orange lizard Digimon with green lizard eyes and with red belts wrapped around its claws.
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “You!?”
 
Zera says, with a sly smile, “I'm glad that you remembered me, wolf boy! I can't help but be touched.”
 
Kikyo asks, in a serious tone, “How did you get here without any of us, sensing you!?”
 
Zera says, with a sly smile, “Simple, little priestess, I used my Instant Transmission technique.”
 
Miroku says, perplexed, “Instant Transmission?”
 
Zera says, with a sly smile, “It's a little technique that I've developed and has taught my sister and brothers, including with their half-demon friends, including Sango too. They've mastered it pretty well, so we can go anyone we want. This abilities turns into a sphere of light that allows you to travel at the speed of light!”
 
Ginta yells out, amazed, “Oh man! No wonder it has that name!”
 
Kagome says, in a plain tone, “That would explain that disappear trick that Taisho used to get away from me.”
 
Koga scoffs and he says, in a sneer, “Like I care about your little `Instant Whatever' thing, just teleport yourself out, poodle!” Koga winches at his injuries and Zera says, with a taunting tone, “What's the matter, wolf boy? You're not too sore from the defeat that my brother gave you, are you? And you call yourself a demon. You're pathetic you know that! A `half-breed' made you look like a joke and in front of your fellow demons no less.”
 
Koga growls and he yells out, angrily, “Shut up!”
 
Hakku notices the Digimon with Zera and he yells out, shocked, “And what is that thing!?”
 
The Digimon yells out, in a squeaky annoyed tone, “Hey, I'm not a thing, pal!”
 
Zera tells the Digimon, plainly, “Easy, Agumon!” Zera says, with a serious tone, “This is Agumon, my brother, Inuyasha's, Digimon partner, Rookie level, and vaccine and reptile type, with special attacks: Pepper Breath and Spitfire Blast. You see, Inuyasha is something called a Digidestined.”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “Hey, wait! I've heard about them! Three years ago, there were many attacks caused by huge Digimon through out the world and a few Digimon and kids, were defeating them and saving us! The most known around here were the Digidestined from Odaiba with the main leader was a human naming himself, Taichi Kamiya.”
 
Zera says, with a serious sneer, “So, you are smart and I'll have you know that my siblings and their friends are good friends with Taichi Kamiya and his fellow Digidestined from Odaiba.”
 
Agumon asks Zera, curiously, “Hey Zera, which one's the one, who's been the cause of boss's pain?”
 
Zera points at the injured Koga and she says, in a sneer, “That's him, but, don't worry about him, Agumon, he's too injured to be a threat anymore.” Zera says, with a sly smile, “So, I take it that your leg and arm hasn't healed, yet, huh, wolf turd?”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “I said shut up, dog!”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “Your brother has done enough damage on Koga, because of this stupid grudge that he has on Koga! True, he has a right to be angry, but he can't keep holding a grudge for this long.”
 
Zera says, with a serious sneer, “Good luck telling him that, because he's not in the mood to even listen to you, so just give up on getting my brother's trust or forgiveness, because you're not going to get it and give up on having your boyfriend on ever getting better before the end of the football and basketball season, because you'll need the antidote, which me or my sister have no intentions of ever giving it to you, until you, your sister, and your friends, including your fleabag boyfriend, has received his forgiveness and trust, which my brother has no plans on ever given it to you freaks.”
 
Koga yells out, seriously and annoyed, “I don't want that dog's forgiveness or trust and the same goes for my woman and friends, right!?” Koga looks at Kagome, Kikyo, Ginta, and Hakku, who were looking at him with confusion.
 
Ginta tells Koga, “Well, Koga, I don't know about Hakku, but I hate being used as Taisho's punching bag and…”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “Ginta, I promise, when I get out of here, the first thing I'm going to do is beat that dog to the ground for using you guys as punching bags!”
 
Zera says, with a sly grin and taunting tone, “Oh is that a fact, wolf! In case, you didn't know about this, but the Malevolent Pill has a few more effects on you.”
 
Koga says, in a deadly serious tone, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Zera says, with a sly grin, “Oh, you know the average rate a demon's leg is healed up without the use of healing powers?”
 
Koga says, in a plain tone, “It could take at least months to do, so.”
 
Zera asks, with a sly tone, “How about a human's leg without the use of healing powers?”
 
Miroku says, in a plain tone, “That could take years too.”
 
Zera says, with a sly devious tone, “Exactly, when my sister gave you the Malevolent Pill, your body has been given the average rate of a human's healing system.”
 
Everyone gasp in shock and Koga says, stunned, “So, that means…”
 
Zera says, with a sly grin, “You're saying crippled for years or if worse, the rest of your life. So, that could means, no more football, no more basketball, no more track, zip, zich, nothing, and goose egg! In other words, no bright future for you, wolf boy.”
 
Koga had a horrified look on his face and Kagome yells at Zera, in an angered tone, “How could you be so cruel too him!? He was looking forward on getting better, but you had to crush his spirit!”
 
Zera says, in a serious tone, “Oh really, what about my brother!? Did your boyfriend or yourself had any remorse for him when his laptop was trashed at the hands of your fleabag boyfriend, huh?” Zera looks at Koga's horrified expression and she says, with a taunting tone, “What's the matter, Ookami? Shocked and disappointed that my brother had destroyed your future. Well, serves you right though! If Inuyasha was here, he'll be on the ground laughing at your shocked expression! You're feeling that your life is being shattered by the hands of the one that you, your gang, excluding Miroku and Mister Higurashi, and girlfriend tormented in the past. Like for instance, Inuyasha has taken away your spot as captain of your school's football team.”
 
Koga got out of his horrified expression and he yells out, in pure anger, “WHAT THAT DOG HAS TAKEN AWAY MY POSITION!?”
 
Zera says, in a plain tone, “Why do you look surprised? Hasn't your girlfriend or friends told you, yet, on what has been happening in school?”
 
Koga looks at his friends and girlfriend and he says, in an upset tone, “Tell me that's not true! Tell me that dog hasn't taken away my position as captain of the football team!? My team!?”
 
Koga's friends and girlfriend looked at each other nervously and Hakku says, nervously, “Well, we didn't want to tell you, because you'd get upset and…”
 
Koga says, in a calm tone, “I'm not upset, Hakku…” Koga yells out, in pure rage, “I'M STRAIGHT OUT PISSED OFF! EVER SINCE THAT DOG CAME BACK TO MY LIFE, HE'S TAKEN AWAY MY POPULARITY, SHATTERED MY REPUTATION, AND DAMAGED MY PRIDE! AND FOR WHAT!? FOR A DUMB LAPTOP THAT I'VE DESTROYED, BECAUSE HE WAS WRITING A LOVE POEM ABOUT MY WOMAN!”
 
Koga winched at his injures and he says, in a snarl, “I swear I'm going to make him pay for doing this to me!”
 
Agumon says, with a sneer, “Ha! Serves you right for what you've done to boss over the years!”
 
Zera tells Agumon, with a sarcastic smile, “Now, Agumon, let's not make fun of our crippled wolf friend? You're going to hurt his little feelings!” Zera laughs at her own joke and she tells Kagome, “Oh and Higurashi, you might as well stop chasing my brother for forgiveness and trust, because there's no way you'll ever give it to him without breaking a little spell that I gave him.”
 
Kagome asks, perplexed, “What do you mean by that?”
 
Zera says, with a sly smile, “I might as well tell you, you see, thanks to you, your slut sister, your damn boyfriend, and your fleabag friends, Inuyasha is in a world of his own anger, rage, and hatred caused by you judgmental pure-breeds! You see, four years ago, after your boyfriend destroyed my brother's laptop, I gave him a little spell that'll ensure that he does his best in Master Genkai's training. I made him focus all of his anger, rage, and hatred that he's gotten over the years of being tormented by people like you to his heart, destroying every fear that he's had before, destroying his extreme gullibility, and let's not forget all the love he's had for a certain someone in the room, only leaving him with a burning desire for revenge for all of you.”
 
Everyone gasp in shock and Kikyo yells out, in an angered tone, “So, it was you!? You're the one, who's gotten Taisho in a path of revenge!”
 
Zera says, with a sly sneer, “That's right, whore, and it took the years of pain and suffering, the broken laptop, and the cold rejection that he's gotten from your sister. So, I have him freeze his emotions anytime that he's with people like you.”
 
Kagome yells out, in a serious tone, “How could you do that!? He's your brother!”
 
Zera says, in a serious tone, “It's not like I've hurt him! I've told him to do that so he'll be protected from people like you! Besides, I was just giving Inuyasha what he wants, deeply. After what happened four years ago, he wanted nothing more but revenge against you, your boyfriend, your sister, and you friends. Plus, he wanted to give those who has mistreated and abused his fellow half-demons, justice and see how they like to be treated the very same way that they've been treating his fellow half-demons. He's own a mission and his former emotions would just get in the way and I'm pretty sure that's not what he wants. He wants to serve justice to those, who have abused and mistreated him and his fellow half-demons, and Ookami was the prime example on what Inuyasha is going to do to every demon that's looked down upon him, while the humans that mistreated him, well, he'll just ignore them. Of course, when he's away from you freaks, except for Mister Higurashi and Miroku, he's back to his old kind, gentle, and gullible, but not fully, self.”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “But still how could you do that to your own flesh and blood? Fill his heart with anger, rage, and hatred and freezing his heart from other people, despite what they've done.”
 
Zera scoffs and she says, with a sneer, “Why should you care? You've ignored my brother during junior high! You've coldly rejected him by calling him a `disgusting half-demon freak'! You've coldly laughed at him after your boyfriend destroyed his laptop! Back at the store, four years ago, when Ookami and his gang were gloating about Inuyasha's destroyed laptop, Inuyasha remembered you had a smirk on your face! Why the sudden care for him now? Why not before, huh?! Could it be that he has more power than you, a lowly priestess much like your slut sister?”
 
Kikyo says, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, watch it!”
 
Zera says, with a sly smirk, “Like you could even hurt me, you weak priestess.”
 
Kikyo charges up a pink blast on her right hand, aims it at Zera, and she yells out, angrily, “I'll show you weak!” Kikyo fires the blast at Zera, who made an energy barrier around her body, which catches the blast, shocking everyone.
 
Kikyo yells out, shocked, “What!? She caught my blast!”
 
Sanosake says, stunned, “With some kind of energy shield!”
 
Zera asks, with a sly smile, “Come on, who do you think taught Inuyasha how to block any blast made from priestess energy? Now, take this!” Zera throws Kikyo's blast back to Kikyo as it slams into her chest throwing her back and slamming her body to a wall.
 
Everyone yells out, horrified, “Kikyo!”
 
Kikyo groans in pain as she slumps to the ground, with her uniform and legs with third degree burns, temporary stunning her, and Zera says, with a sneer, “That's for taking to seduce my brother, you little bitch, after all those years of torment.”
 
Kagome looks at Zera and she asks, in a begging tone, “Why!? Why are you doing this to us!?”
 
Zera says, with a sly sneer, “The same reason why you've been tormenting my brother all those years ago! Plus, Inuyasha willingly chose to leave for four years for power, so he can seek his revenge. If you want to avenge her, then this is your chance, but I'll just redirect your blast to anyone in this room, including your injured boyfriend.”
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, in an icy and monotone voice, “That's enough, Zera! These weaklings are obviously not worth your time!” Everyone turns to see Inuyasha, lying by the door with his arms crossed with a cold and emotionless expression on his face.
 
Koga glares angrily at Inuyasha, with anger and hate, as Inuyasha used his super-speed to `teleport' himself to his sister's and Digimon partner's side.
 
Agumon says, with a smile, “Hiya, boss!”
 
Inuyasha tells Agumon, with a smile, “Hey, Agumon, this is where you went to.” Inuyasha tells Zera, in a cold plain tone, “Hey, sis, mind if we leave here? The scents of wolves and wenches here are really making me sick, here.”
 
Kagome yells out to Inuyasha, “Taisho, wait!?”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, with a cold annoyed tone, “What do you want, Higurashi? I thought I'm getting rid of you!”
 
Kagome asks, curiously, “Is it true? Are you seriously going to punish people, who have mistreated and abused you, half-demons, over the years?”
 
Inuyasha asks, coldly, “What's it to you? Besides, why should you care about what a `disgusting half-demon freak' like me thinks of you, right?”
 
Kagome winched at that and she yells out, “Do you really hate us that…!?!
 
Inuyasha yells at Kagome, in a cold angered tone, “Save it, wench! I have nothing to say to you, except leave me the hell alone and I'll leave you alone, okay!?”
 
Koga yells at Inuyasha, seriously, “Hey, mutt, don't go talking to my woman like that, half-breed!?”
 
Inuyasha tells Koga, coldly, “Excuse me, but, who's the one, who got you in here in the first place, wolf? Do you want me to go for a funeral home?”
 
Everyone gasp in shock and Inuyasha says, with a cold sly grin, “But, don't worry, I'm too nice of a guy to do that.” Inuyasha then says, in a cold serious tone, “Plus, a little word of warning to those fleabags if you don't want to be like your leader with a messed up leg and arm…STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!”
 
Everyone winched at Inuyasha's tone and Inuyasha says, in a cold plain tone, “Now, let's go, Zera!” Soon after, Agumon places his hand to Inuyasha's right leg and he, along with Inuyasha and Zera teleported, using Instant Transmission.
 
Koga smashes his fist to his bed and he says, in an angered scowl, “Damn those dogs! I hate them! I hate them!”
 
Kagome goes to her injured sister, who was in the arms of Sanosake and she starts to heal him.
 
Sanosake asks Kagome, curiously, “Kagome, how much do you think that Inuyasha Taisho has changed since he was gone for four years?”
 
Kagome replies, seriously, while healing her sister, “A lot and thanks to his sister, Taisho is so deep into his anger, rage, and hatred that his heart is as cold and hard as ice.” Soon after, the burns on Kikyo's uniform and legs were gone and Kikyo sat up on the floor.
 
Kikyo groans out, “What hit me?” Kikyo looks around and she asks, “Where's Taisho's elder sister?”
 
Ginta replies, “She left with Taisho and that Digimon thing of his.”
 
Kikyo yelps in shock and she says, “Taisho was here!”
 
Kagome says, “Yep, but he didn't stick around as usual.”
 
Sanosake asks Kagome, seriously, “Kagome, out of curiosity, what possessed you into even calling such horrible words to him?”
 
Kagome looks down in thought as she felt the familiar rush of guilt coming to her and she replies, “I don't know exactly. I guess that I was a little confused.”
 
Sanosake calls out, “Confused?! Kagome, you laughed at him after his laptop was destroyed by Koga!”
 
Kagome yells at her brother, annoyed, “Do you have to remind me of that!? I said I was sorry! I'm trying to make up for it, but Taisho's pride isn't letting me!”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “Well, you better convince Inuyasha that you really want to work with him or I may have to fail you the both of you.”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What!?”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “I'm sorry, but, this is a two member group assignment and if one person does all the work, while the other one doesn't do anything, then it wouldn't be right.”
 
Koga tells Sanosake, seriously, “Here's another thought change partners, because it's obvious that both Kagome and that dog, Taisho, doesn't want to work together.”
 
Kagome yells at Koga, annoyed, “Excuse me! How gave you the right to choose for me!? It's Taisho is the one, who doesn't want me to do anything with him!”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “It's too late for a chance of partners, since partly all of the students have started on the project already.”
 
Koga asks, “Then, why did you assign my woman to that mutt in the first place?”
 
Kagome yells out, annoyed, “I'm not your woman for the last time!”
 
Sanosake asks Kagome, curiously, “Kagome, do you really to make it up to Inuyasha for hurting him?”
 
Kagome replies, seriously, “Of course! I mean it's only the right thing to do. He has feelings too that I've obviously hurt and I had no right to say that to him. He has a right to be angry and be distrustful but he can't hold a grudge for that long, because it's not only going to hurt the ones that he's trying to get revenge on but it's going to hurt many people that has nothing to do with it, including himself.
 
Just then, Nurse Keade comes in the room and she tells Koga, with a smile, “Congratulations, Mr. Ookami, you can leave the hospital, but your arm and leg are currently out of commission.”
 
Everyone looks at Koga and Hakku says, with a smile, “This is great, Koga! That means that you can go back to school.”
 
Koga says, with a smile, “That's great! Now, I'll teach that dog some manners!”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “But your leg and arm haven't been healed, yet!”
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “So, what!? I've got another one!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “You're not going to fight Taisho, Koga! If you get him riled up, then he'll do more than just break your arm and legs.”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “You're aren't in any condition to be fighting anyone, especially Inuyasha Taisho, since he has a four-year-old grudge against you and probably won't stop until you've been destroyed.”
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “So, what!? He got lucky that time! This time, he'll pay!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “No you're not going to fight him!”
 
Koga says, arguing, “Yes, I am! I don't care if Taisho has some super powers, it's not like he's a Super Demon or anything! I can take him!”
 
---------------------
 
In the next morning by the school at an alley, the sounds of punches and kicks were heard as the beaten and battered bodies of the Thunder Brothers were thrown to the ground with cuts and bruises on their faces and cuts in multiple places in their uniforms. Standing before them were Inuyasha and Melody, who were smirking at the battered forms to the brothers. With them, were their friends, Shippo, Kuwabara, Sango, the Urameshi triples, and the Yukimura, Yuki, and Tucker twins who were watching this. Apparently, the brothers wanted to take revenge against the Taisho twins' for the humiliating defeat from Genkai's temple, but the twins proved to be too strong for the brothers to take on.
 
Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “Oh come on, guys, I thought that you two are going to defeat us. Please, try to make sport out this.” Inuyasha and Melody chuckles at this and the brothers glare at them.
 
Hiten says, in an angered tone, “Shut up, damn half-breed! You're going to pay for our humiliation at that old hag's temple!”
 
Inuyasha slams his foot to Hiten's face and he says, coldly, “Don't ever talk that way to Grandma Genkai, Thunder!”
 
Hiten jumps to his feet as Koga, who was walking with a crutch in his right side and his left arm wrapped in a cast and wearing his Domino High School uniform, and his friends, including Kagome, came to the scene and they were stunned to see this.
 
Ginta says, stunned, “Hiten is fighting Taisho again!”
 
Hakku says, plainly, “This could get ugly!”
 
Back to the fight, Inuyasha places a sly grin on his lips and used his super-speed to disappear from his spot, surprising everyone excluding his sister and friends, who could easily sense Inuyasha's movements at this rate of speed, except for Sango and Shippo.
 
Shippo yells out, shocked, “Whoa! Where did he go!?”
 
Koga says, seriously, “Damn him! Where did he go!? He's using the same cheap-assed trick that he used on me!”
 
Sango looks back at Kagome and she says, with a smile, “Good morning, Kagome!”
 
Kagome says, with a smile, “Morning, Sango!”
 
Just then, Inuyasha's voice calls out, “Hey, Thunder, heads up!” Hiten then gets hit in the chin by Inuyasha's foot by a powerful high jump kick with a nasty kick to Hiten's left cheek by Inuyasha that causes Hiten to stumble back some.
 
Hiten says, annoyed, “You will pay for that insult.”
 
Inuyasha replies, with a sly tone, “What's stopping you?” Hiten gives an annoyed growl and charges right at Hiten, launching a powerful right hook at Inuyasha. Inuyasha blocks with left forearm. Hiten launches an all-out assault on Inuyasha, but he easily blocks with his palms, arms, and forearms. Soon after, Inuyasha launches a series of powerful kicks that sent Hiten reeling backwards and Miroku is stunned since he knows that fighting style.
 
Miroku says, stunned, “That fighting style…! It can't be?!”
 
Kagome asks Miroku, curiously, “You know that move, Miroku?”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “That move is called the Resshuuken martial arts style or Lightning Kickboxing. It is where you use your hands and arms to block blows from your opponents while unleashing destructive and powerful lightning fast kicks, which why this fighting style is also known as Lightning Kickboxing. It is one of the highest styles of martial arts and in order to learn this style of martial arts, you need to have mastered many other martial arts disciplines.”
 
Kikyo says, in a serious tone, “My guess is that Taisho must have been taught by that by either his siblings or Master Genkai.”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, seriously and worriedly, “He's knows a high level martial arts move for the four years he's been gone. Exactly, how strong has this half-breed become?”
 
Hiten was thrown to the wall, while battered and beaten, and was stumbling to regain his balance.
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “I think it's time to finish this fight! Melody!” Inuyasha extends his right palm to his sister, and Melody helps Inuyasha focus a sphere of blue energy swirling into his right hand, by swirling as it came out from Inuyasha's body.
 
Koga yelps in shock and he yells out, shocked, “I know that technique!”
 
Koga's friends looked at him and Kikyo asks, curiously, “Really?”
 
Koga says, touching his chest, “And it's not exactly a fond memory, too!”
 
Flashback (Four years ago)
 
Melody extends her right palm to her Shadow Clone, and the Melody Shadow Clone helps the original Melody focus a sphere of blue energy swirling into her right hand, by swirling as it came out from Melody's body. When it is done, Melody charges Koga and yells out, when she slams the sphere of blue energy into his chest, “Eat this, wolf! Rasengan!” Koga yells out as a huge hole is ripped into his shirt and he is thrown right into the store wall causing him to break a few ribs, blood to come down his lip, and gain several cuts on his neck while leaving him senseless as he slumps to the ground.
 
End Flashback(Back to the present)
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “I could still feel the sting of that ball of spirit energy hit me on the chest when Taisho's sister used it on me, four years ago.”
 
Hakku says, horrified, “And I think that Taisho is going to use it on Hiten!”
 
When it is done, Inuyasha charges Hiten and yells out, when he slams the sphere of blue energy into his chest, “Take this! Rasengan! Hiten yells out as a huge hole is ripped into his shirt and he is thrown right into the wall causing him to break a few ribs, blood to come down his lip, and gain several cuts on his neck while leaving him senseless as he slumps to the ground.
 
Keiko says, with a smile, “Ha! Another bites the dust!”
 
Hikari says, with a sly smile, “What do you expect, Kei!? That was easy prey for us! That demon never stood a chance in Hell with Inuyasha, thanks to the training from Master Genkai.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “I should thank Sesshomaru the next time I see him about teaching me this cool Resshuuken style.”
 
Shippo asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Hey, Inuyasha, what's that ball trick that you used on Hiten just now.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Oh that!? It's called the Rasengan! Melody made that technique with her own spirit energy and it's pretty cool. You see, the Rasengan requires the spiritual energy control of the user. The Rasengan grinds into whatever it touches, causing major damage as well as significant internal injury. If need be, the potency of the attack can be lessened to keep from harming the target.”
 
Shippo says, with awe, “Cool! Can you teach me that trick!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a plain tone, “Sorry, Shippo, but I think it requires spirit energy and not demon energy.”
 
Shippo says, with a disappointed sigh, “Oh man!”
 
Melody says, in a plain tone, “All though it won't hurt to try to use demon energy when making the Rasengan.”
 
Inuyasha notices Koga and his friends and he says, in a cold snarl, “Oh great! Let's go, guys!”
 
Yusuke says, in a serious tone, “My thoughts exactly!”
 
Just then, a feminine voice calls out, excitedly, “Inuyasha Taisho, it's that you!?” Everyone turns to see a teenaged female wolf demon running towards Inuyasha, with her brown hair tied in pigtails and green eyes. She also wore a female Domino High School uniform as she embraced Inuyasha, by his neck, surprising a few people, especially Koga and his group, with Kagome feeling a bit of jealously rushing to her, when she saw this unknown girl hugging Inuyasha and she doesn't know why. However, Kikyo was feeling hot jealously coming to her as well.
 
Melody says, wide eyed, “Hey, I know her!”
 
The girl pulled back so Inuyasha could see her face and Inuyasha yelps out, shocked and excitedly, “Ayame Hime!”
 
Inuyasha's friends, excluding Shippo, gasps in shock and Yusuke yells out, shocked, “No way! That's Ayame Hime!”
 
Jaden says, stunned, “Yeah, she looks different!”
 
Sango nods her head and she says, stunned, “Yeah, no kidding, Jay!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “So, you do remember me!? I'm glad!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “I'm so glad to see you! You go to my school now!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “Yep!” Ayame looks at Melody and she yells out, excitedly, “Melody!”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “Ayame!” The two embraced each other and Ayame says, with a smile, “It's been it's been so long since we've seen each other!”
 
Melody says, with her own smile, “I know!”
 
Kagome asks, no one in particular, “Call me crazy, but isn't she a full wolf demon?”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “Yeah, she is! What's she doing hanging around with half-breeds?”
 
Ayame asks, curiously, “Are you guys still living with Master Genkai?”
 
Inuyasha replies, with a smile, “Well, the thing is that our mother wanted us to come back home and she realized that Melody and I have been at Grandma Genkai's place for four years.”
 
Jenny tells Ayame, with a smile, “Hey, Ayame, let's get away from a few certain unwanted faces so we can catch up on old times.”
 
Ayame asks, perplexed, “Unwanted faces?”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Hey, half-breed, I'm still here you know!”
 
Jaden yells out, in a nasty tone, “Oh shut up, you washed up fleabag asshole!”
 
Yusuke says, in a nasty tone, “Yeah, get a clue, Ookami, we're stronger and faster than you and you don't even compare to us!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “Let's go and don't even waste our time with them! I can't stand seeing any of these insects anymore than I have.”
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Insects!?”
 
Melody yells out, nastily, “Yeah, wolf! My brother just insulted you and your fellow band of misfits, except for Miroku, of course!”
 
Before Ginta could say anything, Inuyasha sends him a cold glare that could kill which drained his courage away from him. Soon after, Inuyasha and his group, including Ayame, walked away from the alley.
 
Koga growls in frustration and he yells out, angered, “Why is it that every time that I see that dog, I get the sudden urge to beat him to the ground!?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, curiously, “Who's that girl? She's a full wolf demon and she got along with Taisho and his friends. Could she be a friend?”
 
With Inuyasha and his friends, they were entering school grounds and take a few seconds to give it a good look over. After that they enter the gate and walk into the field in front of the building. Then, half of the student body noticed them arriving, especially Inuyasha, Melody, Jenny, and Hikari.
 
One student yells out, excitedly, “Hey! It's them! The singers from last night!” As Koga and his friends came through the school gate, most of the high school girls turn to see Inuyasha and began yell, whistle, and call out his name, just to get his attention and the same with the high school boys when they looked at Melody, Hikari, and Jenny.
 
Inuyasha sighs to himself and thinks, “Guess I stand out like a sore thumb. You know, when I was younger and more naïve, I wanted to famous, like a movie star or something of that sort with my half-demon appearance. But I learned that many times that being famous can be highly overrated and for plenty of reasons, too.
 
Ayame tells Inuyasha, with a sly smile, “Guess that someone here is a little famous around here, Inu!”
 
Inuyasha tells Ayame, with a hint of redness on his face, “Give me a break, Ayame! It's not like a care if I'm famous or not!”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “Oh really! I think you were great, along with Melody, Kari, and Jenny.”
 
Jaden asks, curiously, “You were there, too?
 
Ayame says, plainly, “Actually, I saw them on T.V.” They keep moving towards the building, as the girls were fighting and wooing over Inuyasha and the boys were fighting and wooing over Melody, Hikari, and Jenny, hoping that they wouldn't mob them, forcing them to use their powers like Instant Transmission to escape them. Meanwhile, Koga was watching all the girls in the field were swooning over Inuyasha and a deep resentment began to grow within even more.
 
Koga says, in a snarl, “Look at them, they get praise like that like they're some kind of movie stars! That dog is totally destroying my reputation!”
 
Miroku tells Koga, seriously, “Well, judging that they saw them performing in Odaiba Park last night, you can't necessarily blame them for praising him.”
 
Kikyo says, with awe and seductively, “And Taisho's acting so cool like it's nothing to be praised for. It makes me want him even more!”
 
Koga says, annoyed with jealously, “I really hate those half-breeds! What's so special about them anyways?”
 
Kagome says, annoyed, “Come on and stop being jealous of them! Now, let's get to class!” Soon enough, the group walked ahead, leaving Koga behind and he yells out, annoyed, “I'm not jealous!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
While in the hallways, Inuyasha and his group were still getting praises from many students, mostly from the human part of the school, while the demon students were looking at them with disgust and jealously.
 
When Koga and his group came inside of the school, the demons that wasn't praising Inuyasha, Melody, Hikari, and Jenny gasp in shock.
 
A group of demon students come to him and one of the female demons asks, horrified, “Koga, where were you and what happened to you?”
 
Koga thinks in his mind, confused, “Wait a sec! Didn't that dog tell them? I figured he'd want to do that to destroy my reputationin here.” Koga replies, with a sly smile, “If you really want to know is that, I got into a fight and this creep banged me pretty good, but as luck would have it I'm still here.”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Way to play it cool, Koga?”
 
A male demon tells Koga, plainly, “We're glad that you're okay, so you can finally beat that half-breed, Inuyasha Taisho, from his high horse.”
 
The second male demon says, in a serious tone, “We tried to fight him, but he beat us down! We didn't understand this, how could a half-demon get the better of a full-fledged demon?”
 
The third male demon asks, “So, could you take care of that filthy lowly half-breed?”
 
Koga says, in a serious tone, “I'd love to, but thanks to this injury that creep gave me, I can't do much of anything.”
 
The first male demon tells Koga, seriously, “He's just one half-breed, Koga! Surely, you can beat him with your one hand tied behind you back! I mean, just because he beat you in track tryouts and made it look like child's play, doesn't mean that he can win against you in a fight.”
 
Koga winched at this and he thinks in his mind, worriedly, “Damn it! I can't let them know that Taisho was the one, who did this to me or my reputation will REALLY be shot! But, if I confront Taisho, then no doubt that Taisho would beat me to the ground!” Koga then thinks in his mind, seriously, “Hey!Hold on!Since, when have I been afraid of any half-demon, especially Inuyasha Taisho!? If I back out now, then that'll prove that Taisho has won! No way! Hell no! Not going to happen! I'm not going to allow that flea bitten mutt the satisfaction of him beating me! Koga yells out, in a serious tone, “You can bet on it! I hope that half-breed enjoys being on the high life, because he's going to be placed where he belongs: UNDER the foot where he belongs!”
 
Ginta, Hakku, Kagome, Miroku, and Kikyo yelp in shock and Kagome yells out, seriously, “Koga, you can't…!”
 
Koga tells Kagome, seriously, “Stay out of this, Kagome! My reputation and pride are on the line here! I'm not going to allow that dog to even think that he's won!”
 
Miroku says, in a serious tone, “You don't even stand a chance against Inuyasha! Don't face him, please, Koga!”
 
Koga yells out, seriously, “If I need your opinions, then I'd give it to you two, got it!? So, stay out of this! I mean it!”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, seriously, “Oh man! If Koga confronts Taisho, then who knows what he's going to do!? This time, Taisho may really kill Koga! Damn it! Why can't those two ever put aside their differences and stop fighting each other!? But, that's okay?! I'm Taisho's partner for that project in Japanese History, where he likes it or not! I could maybe defrost Taisho's heart and make him see to reason!”
 
-::-.-::-
 
Inuyasha, Melody, Ayame, Sango, Yusuke, Kira, Jaden, and Kino, walked into Mrs. Hotaru's room and Ayame asks, curiously, “Hey, Inuyasha, out of curiously, you know those people that were with you, were they the ones you told me about?”
 
Inuyasha replies, coldly, “Yep! The broken leg and arm are all caused by yours truly.”
 
Ayame yells out, shocked, “You did that!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “You better believe it! That wolf was actually begging for it! If he'd given up, then he'd be fine now, but you know the old saying: Idiots never die!”
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, annoyed, “Who are you calling an idiot, dog!?” Everyone turns to see Koga, Ginta, Hakku, Miroku, and Kagome walking towards them and Inuyasha says, in a cold nasty tone, “Who else, wolf!?”
 
Koga says, in an angered tone, “I'm gonna waste you!” Just then, Kagome and Miroku come in between them and Kagome tells Koga, seriously, “Knock it off, Koga! It's obvious that you don't stand much of a stance against him!”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, in a cold nasty tone, “Hey, Higurashi, you better keep that boyfriend of yours on a leash before he wants another repeat of what happened at Grandma Genkai's temple!”
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “Oh now, I'm really angry!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “You stop here there, Koga! You're not going to fight him!” Kagome then turns to Inuyasha and she tells him, seriously, “And as for you, Taisho, stop trying to rile Koga up, since you know that he has an injury.”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “Feh!? It's the fool's fault for not knowing his place: UNDER my foot where he belongs!”
 
Koga yells out, enraged, “Oh I've had it!” Just then, Ginta and Hakku holds Koga by the shoulders, holding him back from fighting and Koga yells at them, annoyed, “Ginta, Hakku, what the hell are you two doing!?”
 
Ginta says, in a serious tone, “Sorry, Koga, but you can't fight Taisho now!”
 
Hakku nods his head and he says, seriously, “That's right! You're too injured to take him on.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold sly grin, “See, Ookami, even your fellow flea-bitten mongrels have enough sense to see that you don't compare to me, anymore. All wolf demons, except for Ayame, are completely worthless.
 
Koga growls in annoyance, while trying to get to Inuyasha, but his friends, excluding Miroku, who was holding Inuyasha back, were holding him back and he yells out, in an annoyed tone, “Look, mutt, just because you've gotten stronger and spirit energy over the past four years doesn't make you even better than me.”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold sly smile, “Actually, wolf, I've proven myself that I'm stronger than you and far superior to you by that leg and arm of yours.”
 
Koga says, trying to fight of his friends, “I'll show you superior, dog!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold taunting tone, “Pathetic and you call yourself a full-fledged demon, Ookami. Back at Grandma Genkai's temple, I, a `lowly half-breed', have proven my superiority to you by defeating you and made it look like child's play. Might have gotten me to take off my restraints, but that was only a half of my true strength. In your condition, I can beat you with one hand behind my back.”
 
Koga says, with a sneer, “As if, mutt! Prove it!”
 
Yusuke asks, with a sly grin, “Is that a death wish, Ookami?”
 
Melody says, with a sly smile, “Please say it is!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “No body is going to prove anything! Koga's still too injured to fight!”
 
Koga tells Kagome, seriously, “I'm telling you to back off, Kagome! I mean it!” Koga tells Inuyasha, with a nasty sneer, “Come on, dog, unless you're chicken!”
 
Inuyasha roars out as his spirit aura engulfs his body pushing Kagome, Ginta, Hakku, and Miroku away from the area and hitting the floor, with leaving Koga standing.
 
Melody calls out, with a sly grin, “Big mistake, dumb wolf!”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Talk about stupid!”
 
Yusuke says, with a sly grin, “No joke! Inuyasha is going to mop the floor with this fleabag!”
 
Kagome groans in pain as she sees to her horror Inuyasha placing his left hand behind him and she thinks in her mind, “Oh no! He wouldn't!”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “Oh come on, wolf! This could be a good work out for my Resshuuken style. I'll let you have to first attack, but try to at least hit me this time.”
 
Koga yells out, angrily, “You pompous half-breed! You'll pay for that with your life!” Koga threw his crutch away and used his good leg to jump to propel himself towards Inuyasha, who was in a same stance as Rock Lee from Naruto.
 
Kagome yells out, horrified, “Koga, don't!”
 
Koga goes for a right hook to Inuyasha's face, but Inuyasha easily throws it away from him like he didn't want it. While falling, Koga glares at Inuyasha as he places his right hand to the ground to balance himself and uses his left foot to kick Inuyasha, but the half-dog demon ducks and he yells out, “Leaf Whirlwind!” Inuyasha knees down and does a 360 degrees spin, kick with his right leg to Koga's arm, making the wolf demon yelp in shock as he fell onto his back. The sharp pain from his arm and leg makes Koga yelp out in pain.
 
Kagome yells out, horrified, “Koga!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold sneer, “That's it!”
 
Koga grunts as he used the desks to get himself off the floor as Kagome runs to him. Koga yells at Kagome, seriously, “No, Kagome! Don't come here! I told you to stay out of this!”
 
Melody tells Inuyasha, telepathically and in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, the next one is the last! Put this wolf down for the count!”
 
Inuyasha places a cold sly smirk on his face and he tells Melody, mentality, “You don't have to tell me twice, sis! Once the foolattacks, the fight is over!”
 
Koga uses his left leg to jump up and tries to throw a right hook to Inuyasha's face. Inuyasha uses his super-speed to disappear from his spot as Koga throws his right fist to Inuyasha's afterimage.
 
Koga yells out, annoyed, “Great! Where did he go!?” Just then, Koga felt a pain blow to his nose by Inuyasha's right kneecap, throwing him back and he hopped back, trying to keep his balance but to no avail. Koga was going to fall down but he used his right leg to stop the fall, which made him yelp in pain. Before Koga could react, Inuyasha knees down and does a 360 degree spin and yells out, “Leaf Whirlwind!” Inuyasha kicks Koga's legs, making him trip and he fell onto his back. Just as Koga was going to get up, Inuyasha slams his right foot onto Koga's chest knocking the air out of him.
 
Kagome yells out shocked, “Koga!”
 
Inuyasha yells out, with a cold sly grin and in a cold nasty tone, “Have a nice trip, wolf?” Inuyasha and his group except for Sango, who was shaking her head in disappointment and Ayame, who almost felt sorry for Koga, laughed at Koga's predicament.
 
Koga growls at this, annoyed, and Inuyasha's facial expression changes to emotionless and he says, in a cold and emotionless tone, “Ookami, this is the difference between you and me. While you go and pick on people, who you think are weaker than you, I've been fighting very strong opponents, especially ones that are even stronger than you.” Inuyasha adds more pressure to his foot onto Koga's chest, nearly breaking one of Koga's ribs, making him yelp in pain. Inuyasha says, in a flat monotone voice, “You're weak and you'll always be so beneath me. In this fight, I made you fight as if you're a child, just like what happened in Grandma Genkai's temple. You see, wolf, this is where you belong! Inuyasha adds more pressure to his foot, breaking one of Koga's ribs, and making Koga yell out in pain. Inuyasha says, with a cold sly grin, “Under my foot where you belong!”
 
Kagome yells out to Inuyasha seriously, “Stop it, Taisho!” Kagome runs up to him and she yells out, in a begging tone, “You've already won! Please, Koga can't take this much abuse anymore!”
 
Koga looks at Kagome, weakly, and he says, “Ka…Kagome…”
 
Inuyasha eyed his expressionless eyes at Kagome, grabs Koga by the shirt, and then lifted him up easily. As Ginta and Hakku slowly got onto their feet, Inuyasha throws Koga's body at them, knocking them to the ground. Kagome runs to her demon friends and boyfriend to aid them and Sango tells Inuyasha, scolding, “Inuyasha…”
 
Inuyasha tells Sango, coldly, “Don't start with me, Sango! That wolf was begging for it, so I gave him the defeat that he so richly deserved.”
 
---------------------
 
Later, the second class was finished and every students starts to leave for the day and just then, the strange device on Inuyasha's belt beeps, he activates it, and Kira asks, curiously, “What is it, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha tells Kira, “It's Davis, he and TK are here at the computer lab!”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “That's great! What are we waiting for!?” Soon enough, Inuyasha and his friends dashed towards the path of the computer lab. After a while, they made it to the lab, to find Davis and TK, wearing their school uniforms, which was a white dress shirt, grey pants, a green blazer, and purple shoes.
 
Yusuke says, with a smile, “Hey, guys!”
 
Davis says, with his own smile, “Hey!”
 
Kira says, with a sly smile, “Did you guys come here to have lunch with us!?”
 
Davis nods his head and he says, “You bet!”
 
Kino asks, curiously, “But what happened to the others?”
 
TK replies, with a smile, “Well, they're still absent with the flu.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a plain tone, “I hope that they get better soon. Okay, we better get you guys to the front desk for permission to eat with us, since you guys are from different schools.” Soon after, everyone placed their right index and middle fingers to their foreheads and used Instant Transmission to disappear from the lab.
 
---------------------
 
In the cafeteria, many students were getting their lunches or having lunch with their friends or by themselves. With Koga and his group, except for Kikyo, were having their lunches, with Koga crushing his soda can in anger. Koga says, in a snarl, “That damn dog!” Ever since, the second fight with Inuyasha, Koga's pride was severely damaged because Inuyasha defeated him with one hand behind his back.
 
Ginta asks Koga, “So, what are you going to do, Koga?”
 
Hakku says, in a serious tone, “The other demon students want you to beat Taisho in your weakened state. If they find out that you had lost to Taisho, then you'd be the laughing stock of the whole school.”
 
Koga says, annoyed, “Don't remind me!”
 
Just then, a familiar male voice calls out, excitedly, “Hey, guys!” Koga and his group turns to see Inuyasha and his group, along with Davis and TK, who had nametags on their blazers, walking towards their friends and Yugi and his group. Kagome says, noticing Davis and TK, “Hey, I know them! They were with Taisho and his friends, last night!”
 
Hakku says, in a serious tone, “But, look at their uniforms! Aren't they're from Odaiba High!?
 
Koga says, seriously, “Yeah, they are! Why are they with those half-demons?
 
Inuyasha says, with a smile, “Hey, guys, you look who's here!?”
 
Hikari says, with an excited tone, “Hey, it's Davis and TK!”
 
Davis says, with a kind smile, “Hey guys!”
 
Alister asks Ayame, “So, how was your first day here, Ayame?”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “It's been great! Although, it's the best with you guys here!”
 
Tea asks, curiously, “Are you a friend of theirs?”
 
Ayame says, with a smile, “As a matter of fact, yeah! You see, I met these guys back when I was helping them with the rogue demon and Digimon thing.”
 
Kira says, with a serious tone, “Ayame was a great help, even though she wasn't a Digidestined, but she was strong enough to send them away.”
 
Melody says, in a plain tone, “Though at first, me and my brother were very wary of her, since she was a wolf demon like Ookami and his goons.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “But, overtime she turned out different from those idiot wolves.”
 
Ayame says, curiously, “You hold a lot of hostility towards Koga and his friends, do you?”
 
Keiko tells Ayame, seriously, “I know that you're nothing like those damned wolves, Ayame, it's just that Ookami and his goons is that we have a problem with. Just because, we're half demons that gives him and his goons a right to look down on us.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a plain tone, “But there's one person from that wolf's group that doesn't give us any problems, despite is lecherous behavior.”
 
Sango yells at Inuyasha, annoyed, “Are you kidding me, Inuyasha!? That guy, Miroku, isn't okay in my book!”
 
Kira says, in a teasing tone, “Says the girl, who may have a crush on him!?”
 
Sango blushes red and she yells at Kira, annoyed, “I don't have a crush on that lecher!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a serious tone, “Come on, Sango! You get all red like you are now, when mentioning the guy's name.”
 
Sango's blush grows redder and she says, trying to hide her blush, “I don't know what you're talking about! I hate that stinking pervert!”
 
Kuwabara points at Sango's blush and he says, slyly, “That's not what your face is saying, Sango!”
 
Yusuke says, in his usual tone, “See, even Kuwabara could sense that you have a thing for Miroku!”
 
Sango yells out, embarrassed, “Hey, shut up!” Sango says, in a serious tone, “I don't like that lecher and that's final, guys! He grabs girls' behind when he gets the chance and lechers aren't my type! The day that I go on one date with that pervert is the day that Inuyasha gets over his grudge against Kagome and be her new boyfriend!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold firm tone, “That's not going to happen. I hate that heartless bitch!”
 
Joey tells Inuyasha, in a plain tone, “I know what she's done to you, Inuyasha, but I may believe that she's sorry about that.”
 
Inuyasha says, nastily, “Yeah, right! That's a big `AS IF'!”
 
Sango tells Inuyasha, seriously, “Maybe if you got to know her a bit, then you wouldn't believe that she's heartless as you think.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, nastily, “Bullshit! She's only that way to you, because she's a fellow human like you! Not to insult you in anyway, Sango, but that's the way she is. Plus, I feel sorry Ayame that she has to work with that pesky fleabag of a boyfriend of hers on that Japanese History Project!”
 
Just then, a familiar feminine voice calls out, seductively, “Taisho!” Inuyasha and Melody groans in annoyance and they turns to see Kikyo running towards with a big smile on her face.
 
Melody asks, annoyed, “Mind explaining why are you here, Higurashi? I thought that I explained to your sister that if you're anywhere a touching distance of my brother, then I'll willingly quitting the squad.”
 
Kikyo shoots a nasty look at Melody and she says, annoyed, “Excuse me, but, I wasn't talking to you and besides, I'm sure that your brother doesn't mind if I got to know him better.”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “As a matter of fact, Higurashi, I do! Now, could you go far away?”
 
Kikyo says, slyly, “I know that you don't mean that, Taisho.” Kikyo then sat onto Inuyasha's lap and she says, seductively, “Besides, I know that you don't really hate me for something that happened four years ago.”
 
Kagome sees this and she says, worriedly, “Uh oh!” Kagome gets up from her seat and dashes towards Inuyasha's table and Kikyo tells Inuyasha, “I'm the one girl that no guy could ever hate.”
 
Inuyasha pushes Kikyo off of him and throws her to the floor to her shock. Inuyasha stands up and he says, in a cold firm voice, “Well, this guy has! Now, beat it.” Inuyasha walks away from the fallen Kikyo.
 
Kikyo gets up, follows Inuyasha, and she says, desperately, “But Taisho, I love you…”
 
Inuyasha stops walking, gives Kikyo a cold glare, and he yells at Kikyo, in a pure venomous tone, “God, what will it take for you to get the message, Higurashi!?”
 
Kikyo says, perplexed, “But, Taisho I love you!
 
Inuyasha inhales some breath and he yells out, in a cold angered and annoyed tone in his voice, mixed with pure hatred, Don't you get it, you fucking whore! I'm not playing `hard to get'! I don't love you! Hell, I don't even like you! I HATE YOU!!” Just then, everyone in the lunch table gasps in shock at Inuyasha's hurtful words towards Kikyo and Kikyo was having a hard time getting out of the shock of this. Inuyasha says, in a cold venomous tone, mixed with the same amount of hatred, “You think that just believe you've got the title of the most `sexiest girl in school' and can get many guys in bed, you think that you can just get me into bed! Let me tell you something, Kikyo Higurashi, I'm NOT that kind of guy AND you're not the most `sexiest girl' in my book! I've seen more beautiful women out there in the past four years that I was away and let me tell you something, Kikyo Higurashi, THEY'RE more beautiful THAN you, but THEN again, WHO ISN'T!? If you're too dumb to KNOW this, you, Kikyo Higurashi, ARE by far UGLIEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN! HELL, I'VE SEEN FEMALE FROGS THAT ARE MUCH BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! The guys that you got into bed must need to have their EYES checked and have ROCKS for brains for you to get THEM into bed! You may have gotten me into your games back in junior high, but I assure you that I will not fall for your stinky games anymore! Even your younger sister has some dignity in herself to not to be THAT shallow! So, do me a favor, Kikyo Higurashi, and just leave me the HELL ALONE! You know why because I HATE YOU! You know why I hate you, because, I think that you're the loudest, lousiest, most disgusting, selfish, cold-hearted, shallowest person, with the personality that's related to scum…no I take that back…lowest of scum that I EVER got the chance to look at and know! So, do me a favor and just GROW UP AND STOP THINKING THAT EVER GUY OUT THERE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOUR SISTER AND YOUR FLEABAG FRIENDS TOO!!” Inuyasha gives a cold angered huff as stomps away from a shocked and rejected Kikyo towards the hallways with every student in the cafeteria looking this with shocked and surprised faces, including Inuyasha's friends as well as Koga and his group, especially Kagome and Miroku. Suddenly, there were whispers of Kikyo getting rejected by a guy, in the ugliest way.
 
Miroku thinks in his mind, surprised, “Oh man! Inuyasha just insulted Kikyo in front of the whole school! No guy has ever done that before, especially before a date.”
 
Hakku says, shocked, “Whoa! That was ugly! Kikyo got totally rejected by an ex-geek and a half-demon.”
 
Ginta says, seriously, “That's gotta by hurting her pride.”
 
Kagome walks slowly towards Kikyo and she asks, concerned, “Hey, Kikyo, are you okay?”
 
Kikyo doesn't say a word, but runs away to a far distance as her legs and speed could carry her. Kagome looks Kikyo's departing back and she thinks in her mind, worriedly and surprised, “Oh wow! Hakku's right! That was ugly!Poor Kikyo, not only Taisho had rejected her, but he humiliated her in front of the whole school. How could he do such a heartless thing like that to her? Sure, Kikyo may have gotten what she deservedfor her cruel acts on the boys in this school, but not like this. Getting her pride shot down like thatis totally unkindly, but thanks to Taisho's sister, Zera, placing a hate spell on Taisho to see that his words justhurt Kikyo.”
 
Davis says, stunned, “Yow, that was intense!”
 
TK says, surprised, “No joke, Davis! I never thought that Inuyasha would go this far!”
 
Melody says, with a scoff, “It's not that bitch didn't deserve it. Next time, the damn whore will learn that she's not so great with every member of the opposite sex!”
 
Kino says, in a nasty tone, “You said it, Melody! That slut got what came to her!”
 
Yugi says, with a concerned tone, “I don't know, guys! I think that Inuyasha went too far with that scolding.”
 
Tea says, in a plain tone, “I'm no fan of Kikyo, but I kind of felt bad for her to get herself shot down like that.”
 
Alister scoffs and he says, nastily, “Not us!”
 
Sango tells Alister, scolding, “Alister! I may not like Kikyo, but I may think that Inuyasha have gone too far with that. Sure Inuyasha has a right to be angry, but that's going a bit overbroad.
 
Keiko says, in a nasty tone, “No way, Sango! Alister has a point for once! That bitch got what she deserved from her times when she was tormenting Inuyasha with that wench of a sister of hers, along with those damned wolves, no offense to Ayame, of course!”
 
Yusuke says, nastily, “No joke, Kei! Now, that wench will now what it's like to be rejected by a guy!”
 
Hikari says, with a nasty smile, “Or better, bro, yet, a `half-breed freak'! That's gotta be hurting her pride and her oversized ego!”
 
Melody says, with a smirk, “Nice on, Kari!” Soon after, Melody and her half-demon friends, including Kuwabara, laughed hardly as Kagome was listening in to their conversation to hear about that they didn't have any remorse for her sister and they were laughing at her expense.
 
Kagome looks at the laughing half-demons and Kuwabara, angrily, and she yells out, “How could you!?”
 
The half-demons stop laughing and they glared at Kagome, altogether. Kagome says, in a serious tone, “I can't believe that all of you are that cold-hearted!”
 
Yusuke yells at Kagome, in an angered tone, “We're cold-hearted!? How about all the things that you and your fleabag boyfriend did to our pal, wench!?”
 
Jaden nods his head and he says, seriously, “Yeah, all those things were so not cool, but I don't expect a judgmental pure-breed like you to understand a half-demon's pain like our human and demon friends do!
 
Kagome yells back, “What's with you guys!? I say one insult that degrades you half-demons and I'm automatically placed as your enemy! I know that it was totally uncalled for but what your friend did to my sister was so not cool!”
 
Kira yells at Kagome, nastily, “Ha! That bitch deserved it! If it was me, I'd give that whore my foot as my appreciation for her insults towards our friend!”
 
Kagome asks, horrified, “Don't you all care about what you do to other people that's not in the same species as you!?”
 
Jaden says, in a serious tone, “See, I told you that you'll never understand a half-demon's pain like our demon and human friends do! All you judgmental humans are all the same! You go and try to understand us, after you insult one of us, when in reality you don't!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “Oh really, do you believe that your partner for the Japanese history project, Alexis Rhodes is the same!?”
 
Before Jaden could answer, Jenny calls out, nastily, “Of course! That's why I don't trust her! She could be the same as you! A judgmental human being always crushing a half-demon's heart and pride down, just because he or she are different!”
 
Kagome yells out, seriously, “No way! Alexis is nothing like that!”
 
Keiko says, nastily, “Says, the bitch who called our friend a `disgusting half-demon freak', four years ago and allowed her fleabag loser boyfriend to destroy his laptop, just because he was writing a poem for `his woman', then joined in his teasing! We're not going to believe anything that comes out of that mouth of yours, wench, so don't even try!”
 
Melody stands up and she says, coldly, “And if you don't mind, I have to find my brother now!” Melody runs in the direction where Inuyasha walked to.
 
---------------------
 
Later, school had ended for the week and Inuyasha ran out his last class and was heading over to the exit.
 
Just then, a familiar male calls out, “Inuyasha, could you stop for a sec!?” Inuyasha turns to see Sanosake walking towards him and Inuyasha asks, curiously, “Yes, Mister Higurashi?”
 
Sanosake tells Inuyasha, “I need you to step in my classroom.” They walked down the hallways and Sanosake asks Inuyasha, breaking the silence, “So, tell me, Inuyasha, how do you like this school?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a plain tone, “With all do respect, sir, I believe that my liking to this school is pretty okay.”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “I've been studying you for sometime in this school and I believe that you may not get along with some of the demon half of the students in this school, mostly my sisters and their demon friends.”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “Look, Mister Higurashi, I meant what I said last night and I don't want to take it back. I don't want to work with your sister.” The two worked into the classroom, where Koga was kissing Kagome, goodbye as he left the room, while glaring at Inuyasha and Inuyasha glaring back with a hint of coldness. Koga walked in a far distance where he's sensitive demon hearing could work and far away from Inuyasha's nose.
 
Back in the classroom, Kagome says, with a smile, “Hey Taisho…”
 
Inuyasha huffs, coldly, in reply, which drops Kagome's smile to a frown and Inuyasha asks, “What's going on here, Mister Higurashi?” Inuyasha points at Kagome and he asks, coldly, “And why is she doing here?”
 
Kagome replies, seriously, “I'm the one, who made this meeting, Taisho! I wanted to see if we can finally work out our differences.”
 
Inuyasha looks at Kagome, coldly, and he says, “What?”
 
Sanosake tells Inuyasha, in a serious tone, “Inuyasha, I came to get you to this room with Kagome to tell you that I can't have you work on the project all by yourself.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold tone, “If you can't, then have me switch with another partner, because like I said last night, I'd be damned if I have to work with someone like your sister and I meant every last word of it.”
 
Kagome couldn't help but winch at Inuyasha's cold tone, once again, and Sanosake says, seriously, “I can't do that! You have to deal with working with Kagome, because if you can't then I may have to fail the two of you.”
 
Inuyasha looks at Sanosake, perplexed, and he says, coldly, “Come again?”
 
Kagome tells Inuyasha, seriously, “So that means whatever differences that we may have for each other may have to be placed aside!”
 
Inuyasha sends a cold glare at Kagome and then Sanosake and Inuyasha says, in an annoyed tone, “Why did you have me placed with your sister, just to ruin my life? The idea of having me and your sister working together is pretty grotesque.
 
Sanosake replies, “The reason why I placed you with Kagome is that I mostly have my students placed with new faces in the classroom, in hopes that they'll become friends and you never got to know Kagome, have you?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a nasty tone, “Oh I got to know her alright! I know that she's a cold-hearted judgmental human beings that just like her crippled boyfriend she's a regular half-demon hater.”
 
Kagome hears those words from Inuyasha's mouth and she yells out, annoyed, “Those words are so untrue!”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, in an angered tone, “Oh really, then what was that `disgusting half-demon freak' comment all about and you allowed that damn wolf of a boyfriend of yours to destroy my laptop, the most important thing that I had from my late father!”
 
Kagome rolled her eyes and she says, seriously, “That happened four years ago and you know that!”
 
Inuyasha turns from Kagome with a cold angered huff and his arms crossed on his chest. Inuyasha says, coldly, “I knew that you, `Ookami's woman', wouldn't understand! Besides, I've gotten a quarter of the project done.”
 
Sanosake asks, curiously, “May I see it, please?”
 
Inuyasha then got out his flash drive from his pocket and he asks, “May I use your computer?”
 
Sanosake nods his head and Inuyasha walked towards the computer. He then placed the flash drive to the main drive, turned on the computer, and wait as he can open up his file. Afterwards, he opened up the file, which Inuyasha showed the Higurashi siblings his PowerPoint. The siblings, especially Kagome, thought it was impressive and Inuyasha asks, with a cold smirk, “What do you think?”
 
Sanosake tells Inuyasha, “It's good, but you're not even close to twenty-five percent, more like ten percent.”
 
Inuyasha was taken back at this and he says, stunned, “But how! I was sure of it!”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “This is why it's called a `two-person' project, not a `one-person' project.”
 
Kagome giggles and Inuyasha says, plainly, “You said that you assign your students to new faces in the classroom, right? I still don't get why you assigned me with your sister, in the first place!”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “Well, Inuyasha, I've observed how you've treated my sisters and her friends, including Koga, and I've got to say that I'm not very pleased.”
 
Inuyasha yells out, seriously, “What are you talking about!? I'm the one that is leaving your sister and her damn friends as well as that fleabag, alone, but they, including Ookami, are the one's that aren't leaving me alone! Your younger sister is the one, who keeps coming to me about having me make peace with her fleabag of a boyfriend, knowing that if that scrawny wolf ever pisses me off anymore than he has then he'll be making an appointment to his maker, soon enough. Your other sister that I have a major problem with is the one coming up to me, expecting me to forget about all the horrible things that she's done to me back in junior high, just to get a date out me, take me to her room for an all night screwing, and dump me afterwards. It's those skinny wolves that come to me, anytime that I'm with your younger sister, and get the beatdown that they so richly deserved! And let's not forget about Ookami, himself, who's the one, who keeps trying to get me to fight and making him look like the third-rate loser that he is!” From the hallways, Koga growls in annoyance at Inuyasha's insult about him.
 
Back in the classroom, Kagome glares at Inuyasha and she yells at him, annoyed, “Don't talk to my boyfriend that way, you jerk!”
 
Inuyasha sends a glare at Kagome and says, coldly, “I can talk about your loser boyfriend anyway that I wish, wench! It's my mouth and opinion not yours, got it, stupid? Oh wait, why should you care about a `freak' like me thinks of your low ranked boyfriend?” The two sends electric glares at each other and then huffed from each other, angrily.
 
Sanosake sighs and he says, seriously, “This is exactly what I'm talking about, Inuyasha. You hold too much of a grudge against my sisters and her friends, including Koga, to work with them.”
 
Inuyasha growls, annoyed, “Have you been listening to me, man? If they just stay the hell away from me then we wouldn't have a problem, now would I!”
 
Sanosake says, annoyed and seriously, “I have been listening to you, Inuyasha! I thought that maybe if you got to work with Kagome then your hatred towards Kagome, Kikyo, and their demon friends will be lifted.”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold snarl, “Like Hell that's gonna happen.” Inuyasha away from the Higurashi siblings with his back turned to them with his arms crossed to his chest, in a coldly fashion.
 
Kagome looks at Inuyasha and she says, plainly and a sincere tone in her voice, “Listen, Taisho, I know that we don't know much about each other, but I'm willing to put aside our differences. Even though, you have a four year old grudge on us, you have a right to be angry with us.” From the hallway, Koga was at shock at Kagome's words to Inuyasha and he thinks in his mind, shocked, “What!? Kagome, what are you saying!?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a nasty tone with a hint of coldness, “Ha! You're damn right, Higurashi! I have a right to be both angry and hate you, your sister, and those skinny wolves for what you've done to me!”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “But still, you can't hold this grudge against us for that long! Please, I want to see if there's anyway to make it up to you for any pain that I, my sister, or Koga and his friends may have caused you. You have a right to be angry with us! To tell you the truth, deep down I didn't like how Koga or anyone, human or demon, had treated you, just because you were different.”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “But that `disgusting half-demon freak' insult that you laid on me, after your fleabag of a boyfriend destroyed my laptop, just because I happened to be making a love poem for you expressing my ex-feelings for you, during I was so stupid to fall for someone like you.”
 
Kagome, for some reason, was feeling more hurt with Inuyasha's cold and painful words to her and she says, seriously, “I'm not going to deny that I said that to you and it was totally inexcusable of me. Koga had no right to destroy your laptop no matter what the cause is like you had no right to break his leg and arm and have your sisters made him had a slow healing system so it'll take a long time for his injuries to get healed up. Just like you didn't have a right to insult Kikyo like you did at the cafeteria.
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold and harsh tone, “Excuse me, but I had every right to break that scrawny wolf's arm and leg and give your sister the biggest rejection to see how it's like to be rejected horribly by a guy!”
 
Kagome asks Inuyasha, Do even care at the least about the kind of things that you do to others, just because they may insult you some in the past, which may hurt them?”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “Not at the least.”
 
Sanosake says, seriously, “Okay, how about you two working in a group and you get to be the one calling the shots?”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a flat monotone voice, “Come again?”
 
Sanosake says, in a serious tone, “Well, since you've started on the project first and since you have higher grades than Kagome in this class, I believe that it's only fair that you be the leader of the group. Plus, it'll give Kagome some help on her grades, since she's in the verge of failing the course.”
 
Kagome laughs, nervously, and Inuyasha says, coldly, “Then, maybe she should spend more time in her books and less time with that smelly wolf of a boyfriend of hers. Ever thought about that?” After hearing that, Koga was very angry to hear those words from Inuyasha's mouth, including the ones from before, and Kagome yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “That's what I'm talking about! You do some of the hurtful things to others like what you did to Kikyo, earlier in the cafeteria! You've hurt and humiliated her in front of the whole school!”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “And again, you think I care? She's done her share of humiliating things to me, back in junior high and the only reason why you're out to make me look like the bad guy is that you're nothing but a disgusting half-demon hater like your wolf clown boyfriend and your slutbag sister. I'm just giving them what they deserve and your sister deserved that humiliation, just like your damn boyfriend deserved that broken leg and arm for what he's done to me in the past! I'm just giving it back a thousand fold and see how they like it! They're the ones who start this war and I'm ending with broken bones and prides if it comes to it.
 
Kagome sighs and she says, seriously, “Okay, first of all, I'm not making you look like the bad guy, since I'm agreeing that you have every right to be angry with us, I'm just explaining to you that your path of revenge is going to get someone that has nothing to do with your pain hurt. I'm also trying to get you away from this path of revenge because it's not going to end well for you! Second of all, I believed that Kikyo was willing to get into a relationship with you and maybe in time that cold heart of yours will finally melt! I'm trying to be your friend, Taisho, but your stupid grudge against me and pride isn't helping!”
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “I don't want you as my friend, got it, even as a girlfriend or acquaintance! Maybe, there was a time that I wanted you as my friend or more, but those times are long gone and forgotten! Plus, I DON'T WANT YOUR SLUT SISTER AS A GIRLFRIEND! NOT NOW OR EVER!!” Inuyasha then says, calmly and coldly, However, I guess that I don't have much of a choice, but allow you to work with me.”
 
The Higurashi siblings placed a smile on their lips and Kagome asks, “You will?”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “What do you think, Higurashi?” Inuyasha then made his way to the door and walks out the room.
 
Sanosake tells Kagome, “I think it's a good start that he's willing to work with you.”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “I have to defrost his heart or he'll keep hurting other people different from him, who treat half-demons like him poorly, just for revenge, like he did to Koga, Ginta, Hakku, Hiten, Manten, and Kikyo.”
 
Outside of the school, Inuyasha walks outside the school where Melody, Agumon, and a Digimon that looks like an owl with black feathers. It had yellow eyes and wears a purple top, similar to a ninja.
 
Agumon asks Inuyasha, with a smile, “Ready to go, boss!”
 
Inuyasha says, smilingly, “Yeah!”
 
The four starts to walk towards the school gates to leave the school and a familiar feminine voice calls out, “Hey Taisho!”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold annoyed snarl, “Oh great!” The four turns to see Kagome running towards them along with Miroku, Koga and his gang, who were with them, which got Melody and the Digimon get in front of Inuyasha, protectively.
 
Melody asks, nastily, “What do you a lot want!?”
 
Kagome places her hands in defense and she says, seriously, “Whoa! We didn't come here to fight, I swear!”
 
Koga snarls, annoyed, “Speak for yourself!”
 
Inuyasha says, in an icy and monotone voice, “Melody, Agumon, Falcomon, stand down at least let the wimpy wolf's woman speak.”
 
Koga says, annoyed, “You…!” Kagome pushes Koga back and she tells Inuyasha, with a smile, “I'm just glad that we're finally going to work together.”
 
Melody looks at Inuyasha and she asks, curiously, “You're actually working with this wench on the project.”
 
Inuyasha gives of a cold huff and he says, coldly, “I might be working with her, but that doesn't mean that we're going to be the best of chums for now on. The only reason why I ever bother working with her was for the grade and nothing else!!
 
Kagome winches at this and Inuyasha says, coldly, “After that, I hope that she and her damn slut sister and her stinking wolves would just buzz off.”
 
Miroku notices Falcomon and he asks, curiously, “Is that another Digimon?”
 
Melody says, with a smile, “Yep! This is my Digimon partner, Falcomon, Rookie level, and vaccine and bird type Digimon, with special attacks: Ninja Blade and Firecracker Smokescreen.”
 
Inuyasha tells Kagome, seriously, “I hope that you don't have anything planned tomorrow, Higurashi, because we're going to the library straight thing in the morning working on the project, which will be all day!”
 
Kagome yells out, shocked, “What!?”
 
Koga yells at Inuyasha, angrily, “Hold it, dog face! It's a Saturday! Meaning a day off from school work, I can't have my woman working on a Saturday! Maybe, someone like you would work on a Saturday, but not Kagome!”
 
Inuyasha says, with a cold sly smile, “Well, `your woman' is `my employee' for the project and if she doesn't go with this request then all she'll be proving that I was right about her being a judgmental human being.” Kagome sends an angered glare at Inuyasha's cold golden eyes and Koga says, in a sneer, “Well, you're right for once in your life, dog!”
 
Agumon says, amazed, “Wow, Boss has another employee!”
 
Kagome says, solemnly, “Fine, Taisho! I'll meet you at the library tomorrow!”
 
Koga yells out, shocked, “What!? Kagome, what are you saying!?”
 
Inuyasha asks Melody, curiously, “Hey, Melody, could you do me a tiny favor?”
 
Melody asks Inuyasha, “What is it?”
 
Inuyasha says, coldly, “Since Higurashi is going to work with me with forces beyond my control, I'm going to need you to make a deodorizer that'll get rid of the stench that she may get from the stink as hell wolf that she calls a boyfriend, so I won't be tormented his awful stench when she actually finds some information and shows them to me.” Inuyasha looks at Koga, Ginta, and Hakku and he says, coldly, “And as for you three…I'll expect to not to smell you in the area, since I want a disgusting wolf free weekend, if not…Agumon, Falcomon, begin attack form Alpha!”
 
Agumon yells out, seriously, “You got it, boss!”
 
Falcomon nods his head and he says, seriously, “Right!”
 
Pepper Breath!
 
Ninja Blade!
 
Agumon spits out fire balls and Falcomon threw a barrage of Shuriken at the wolf demons to Kagome's and Miroku's horror, just as it was going to them they jumped into the air, dodging them, with Koga using his good leg to jump to get a high decent one.
 
Hakku yells out, shocked, “Was he trying to kill us!?”
 
Melody jumps up in the air for the attack and she yells out, as she starts spinning, “Cheery Blossom Blizzard!” As Melody spins, a blizzard of cheery blossoms came the falling wolf demons' way and they couldn't do anything to dodge it and Inuyasha says, with a sly grin, “And what's a storm without! Lightning!” Inuyasha fires blue lightning from his fingertips at the wolf demons hitting them hard and they yell out in extreme pain as they were blown away from the cheery blossom storm from Melody.
 
Inuyasha powers up his right fist with blue energy, which Kagome and Miroku recognized it, and they knew that the wolf demons can't dodge them in midair.
 
Miroku yells out, seriously, “Inuyasha, don't!”
 
Inuyasha calls out, seriously, “Too late, Miroku! Shotgun!” Inuyasha's thrusts his right fist in front of him and a wave of spirit energy bullets came out from Inuyasha's fist and slams into the chests of Koga, Ginta, and Hakku with terrific force. They yell out in pain from the attack as they were hit and they were fallen to the ground.
 
Kagome calls out, horrified, “Koga!” Kagome runs towards her boyfriend's and friends' fallen form as Melody landed by her brother's side.
 
Miroku tells Inuyasha, seriously, “That kind of violence was totally unnecessary, Inuyasha! You know that Koga's injuries haven't healed and yet you slam him to the ground like that!
 
Inuyasha says, seriously, “Actually, it was totally necessary, Miroku! You see, they won't take warnings verbally, so they'll need a demonstration that I'm not kidding around! I've tried to words, when I was a kid, but they won't respond to words, just action! Besides, it's bad enough that I'm forced to work with your judgmental cousin over the weekend to get the project done fast, but I don't want to see her damn boyfriend and his gang over the weekend, tormenting me with their presence or so help me that demonstration will pale in comparison for that I'm going to do to them if I happen to see them on Saturday in my face or in my way! The sooner I get the project, the sooner that I don't have to see your cousin's face ever again other than school!”
 
Miroku asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Do you really hate them that much, Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha says, in a cold serious tone, “Uh yeah! I wouldn't have done that to give them a message! I just wish that I had this kind of power and confidence back in junior high to drive those fleabags to their knees, after what they did to me! I'm giving it back to them a thousand fold with interest!”
 
Agumon says, in a serious tone, “I might not know what it's like to be a half-demon, but I'll do whatever it takes to make those who hurt boss pay!”
 
Falcomon says, seriously, “The same goes for me! I was just happy that I was able to help Melody's brother in anyway I can. Any friend or enemy of Inuyasha's and Melody's is a friend or enemy of mine!”
 
Melody says, in a plain tone, “And I didn't have to force it on him, since we don't force any of our friends to see things our way if they don't want to.”
 
Miroku says, with a sigh and seriously, “Maybe, but what if it's for trying to help them see the error of their ways. I know that your brother has a right to be angry, but he can't hold a grudge for four years and can't see that your actions are hurting others.”
 
Inuyasha says, nastily, “Who's hurting!? Not them! If they were hurting, then they'd leave me alone! However, time and time again, they come up in my face, asking for a MAJOR beatdown, both physically and emotionally!”
 
Miroku asks Inuyasha, curiously, “Okay, when you were pounding Koga, Ginta, Hakku, and the Thunder Brothers or ruthlessly verbally bashed Kikyo, did it make you feel better.”
 
Inuyasha thought about it for a bit and he says, “Never felt better, since those wolves know who's boss around here and that slut cousin of yours that she can't get every boy in bed with her! Now, if you'll excuse us, we have a home to get to, goodbye!” Soon after, Inuyasha and Melody, along with their Digimon partners, used Instant Transmission to vanish from Miroku. Soon enough, Kagome helps Koga onto his feet, with Ginta and Hakku helping her, while getting Koga's clutch for him.
 
Koga says, in a snarl, “Damn those dogs! They're gonna pay for this, I swear!”
 
Kagome tells Koga, seriously, “Koga, you're not going to do anything to Taisho and his friends or sister! I'm serious!”
 
Koga tells Kagome, seriously, “And I'm telling you to back off, Kagome! That dog damaged my pride and I trying to redeem myself!”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “And with that attitude, it's no wonder that Taisho keeps pounding you to the ground! I may not like it myself, but I was hoping that after what happened earlier today would have knocked some sense into that thick head of yours! Taisho's sister, Zera, is the reason why Taisho is the way he is now and I need to melt that heart of ice of Taisho's or he'll continue to hurt badly other people that have treated him and his fellow half-demons badly in the past in his quest for revenge.”
 
Koga says, “I don't see why you're helping that half-breed with that project and trying to be his friend, when he doesn't want anything to do with you. He's just in it for the grade and he'll never accept you, because you called him a freak.”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “That doesn't mean that I could try! Maybe, I could somehow heal the scars in his heart that was caused by me and mostly you, since you're obviously not doing anything about it! I have to do it for you, Ginta, Hakku, Kikyo, and more especially for Taisho. That means that I can't see you tomorrow or Taisho would bash you to the ground and I won't be able to stop him even if I tried, since he's so intent on destroying you by any means necessary!”
 
Ginta asks Kagome, “Why don't you try to subdue him?”
 
Kagome tells Ginta, seriously, “You didn't think that I've thought about that! Thanks to Taisho's sisters, Taisho is immune to every one of my priestess spells and could repel my blasts with a barrier that he makes with his spirit energy.”
 
Ginta and Hakku begin to sweat with blue faces and Hakku says, fearfully, “If that's the case, then nothing's going to stop Taisho from beating us down to a pulp.”
 
Ginta says, worriedly, “Maybe, it's best that we don't see each other tomorrow to save ourselves from Taisho's fists!” Soon after, Ginta and Hakku both get two lumps on the head by an annoyed Koga and Koga yells at them, annoyed, “What's with you two!? Taisho comes back with powers and you two go sissies on me! I can't believe this! You two are afraid of one half-demon! He's still the same Inuyasha Taisho for crying out loud, the half-breed that we used to pick on!”
 
Miroku tells Koga, seriously, “It's not just one half-demon, more like Inuyasha's fellow half-demons, including his siblings are what Ginta and Hakku are afraid of!”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “And he's not the same Inuyasha Taisho that we know from junior high, Koga! He's changed and not for the better in my opinion! He's driven by anger, rage, and hatred alone, which is thanks to the pain that you three caused him and not to mention the hate spell that Zera placed on him! Could you please don't see me tomorrow? For once, Koga, please!”
 
Koga growls and he says, annoyed, “Fine, whatever…!” Koga thinks in his mind, seriously, “Yeah right!”
 
---------------------
 
In the other part of town, we found a pool of beaten and battered bodies of demons thugs, groaning and moaning in pain, and a grinning Yusuke, Jaden, Kira, Kino, and Alister standing in front of them. Apparently, the demon thug thought that they could take on a group of `half-breeds', but they learned their lesson the hard way.
 
Yusuke says, with a nasty smile, “Ha! These demons are a joke to us!”
 
Alister says, with a sly smile, “That's right, bro! They thought that they could take us on, just because we're half-demons and weak enough to beat up!”
 
Kira says, with a sly grin, “Boy, we're they SO wrong!”
 
One of the beaten up demon thugs, which appeared to be the leader, glares at the half-demons and he croaks out, “You rotten…half-breeds…I'm going to…” Just then, Kino's foot had stomped on the leader's head, knocking him up, with more stomping on the head. Kino says, with a sly grin, “He's out!” Just around the corner from the young half demons' sight, a familiar blonde girl had watched the fight with the half-demons and the demon thugs and she was amazed to see a group of half-demons taking on a gang of demon thugs. Soon after, the half-demons sensed her presence and Kino yells out, “Whoever, you are, you better come out now or we'll simply drag you out!”
 
The girl jumped from her hiding place and she yells out, seriously, “Whoa! Time out! I'm not here to fight!”
 
Jaden says, perplexed, “Alexis?”
 
Alister asks Jaden, “You know this human, Jay?”
 
Yusuke replies, “She's Jay's partner for that school project and one of Higurashi's friends.”
 
Kino asks Alexis, in a serious tone, “How long were you spying on us, human?”
 
Alexis points at the demon thugs and she replies, plainly, “Long enough to see you guys messed these demons up very badly.”
 
Kira says, coldly, “They had it coming to them, when they thought that they'd get us so easily, just because we're half-demons.”
 
Kino says, plainly, “Well, it's been real, but we have to go home now.” Just as the half-demon were going to leave, Alexis calls out to Jaden, “Jaden, wait!”
 
The half-demons looked at the blonde haired human and Jaden replies, with a blank look, “Uh yeah!”
 
Alexis asks, curiously, “I was wondering what are you doing tomorrow, so we can work on the project at my house?”
 
Jaden gives a look of confusion, wondering why a human, like her, would want to hang around, willingly, with a half-demon on a weekend. Soon enough, Jaden's friends got in front of him, protecting him and Yusuke says, nastily, “Yeah, right! What's your real objective on being with Jaden on a weekend, human!? We know better from past experience that humans like you don't want have anything to do with half-demons, especially in their houses!”
 
Kira says, in a nasty tone, “Plus, you're Higurashi's second in command! How could we trust you if you're one of them, if it won't damage your reputation for having a half-demon in your house?”
 
Alexis winches at this and she thinks in her mind, curiously, “Do they really don't trust me that much like Kagome and Miroku say? I guess that I don't blame or expect them for not being so trusting to humans or demons that much, after the way that they've treated them.” Alexis says, seriously, “Listen, I know that you guys aren't so trusting of me, because I'm a human, but if you try to trust me, a little, I promise no harm will come to your friend.”
 
Jaden was a little confused, since part of him believes her, but thanks to past experience as a half-demon, made him unsure of his trust in her. Jaden asks, “How about going to the library tomorrow? Because to tell you the truth, a part of me believing you, while from past experiences is making me doubt your words and I may be led on to a trap.”
 
Alexis thinks in her mind, seriously, “I guess that he doesn't trust me that much, but I guess it's a start. Maybe, I can prove him wrong that not all humans, besides the ones he hangs around with, are all that bad.” Alexis smiles and she says, “Okay, this fine! Later!” Alexis then runs off and Jaden's friends looked at the brown haired half-demon as if he was crazy with Alister telling Jaden, shocked, “Jaden, do you have any idea what you've done!?”
 
Kino says, in a serious tone, “That's right! I mean look at her, she's one of them!”
 
Jaden says, seriously, “I know that! The reason why I wanted her to change her mind to meet at the library, so at her house, I may not have you guys to protect me from whatever happens to me. But don't worry! I'm not going to fall for her `let's be friends' game!”
 
At the Higurashi shrine, we find Sanosake, Kagome and Miroku walking into the house where Sanosake and Kagome's mother was there to welcome her. Mrs. Higurashi says, with a smile, “Hi, you three, how's school!?”
 
Kagome replies, “Great mom! Listen, I'm going to the library to meet someone to do the project with, tomorrow!”
 
Mrs. Higurashi tells Kagome, “Sure! Just be safe, dear!” As the four walked into the kitchen, Mrs. Higurashi asks, curiously, “Out of curiosity, what happened with Kikyo, today? She's been acting not like herself, since she came home today.”
 
Sanosake, Kagome, and Miroku knew why and Sanosake says, lying, “No, mom! I haven't! We'll see…” A few moments later, we find Kikyo carrying a box towards Kagome's room and a boy of 10 years of age pasted walked her, while noticing the box that Kikyo was covering.
 
The boy asks, curiously, “Hey, sis, what's in the box?”
 
Kikyo doesn't say a word to the boy as she sets the box near Kagome's door and her siblings and cousin came upstairs to see this. Kagome asks the boy, “Sota, what's Kikyo doing with that box by my room.”
 
Sota shrugs and he replies, “I don't know. I tried to ask her but she didn't answer!” Kagome walks towards her sister and she asks, worriedly, “Kikyo, what's going on?”
 
Kikyo glances at Kagome, with lifeless eyes and she says, in an emotionless tone, “I'm giving these to you, sis. I hope you enjoy them like I have.” Kagome goes to the box, opens them, only to find a pile of make-up and magazines, like `How to get a guy to love you?', `How to look sexy?', and many other things that teenage girls would be interested in, even some casual clothes. Kagome looks at Kikyo, worriedly, she grabs her arm and pulls her into her room, quickly, with Miroku and Sanosake following and slams the door. Kagome asks, worriedly, “What's this all about, Kikyo!? Is this all about what Taisho said to you?”
 
Kikyo nods her head and she says, solemnly, “I never thought I'd see the day that I'd get rejected by a guy, worse a half-demon, especially Inuyasha Taisho.” Kikyo remembered as plain as day Inuyasha's cold and hurtful words towards her, as tears came from her eyes.
 
“Don't you get it, you fucking whore! I'm not playing `hard to get'! I don't love you! Hell, I don't even like you! I HATE YOU!!”
 
“You think that just believe you've got the title of the most `sexiest girl in school' and can get many guys in bed, you think that you can just get me into bed! Let me tell you something, Kikyo Higurashi, I'm NOT that kind of guy AND you're not the most `sexiest girl' in my book! I've seen more beautiful women out there in the past four years that I was away and let me tell you something, Kikyo Higurashi, THEY'RE more beautiful THAN you, but THEN again, WHO ISN'T!? If you're too dumb to KNOW this, you, Kikyo Higurashi, ARE by far THEUGLIEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN! HELL, I'VE SEEN FEMALE FROGS THAT ARE MUCH BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! The guys that you got into bed must need to have their EYES checked and have ROCKS for brains for you to get THEM into bed! You may have gotten me into your games back in junior high, but I assure you that I will not fall for your stinky games anymore! Even your younger sister has some dignity in herself to not to be THAT shallow! So, do me a favor, Kikyo Higurashi, and just leave me the HELL ALONE! You know why because I HATE YOU! You know why I hate you, because, I think that you're the loudest, lousiest, most disgusting, selfish, cold-hearted, shallowest person, with the personality that's related to scum…no I take that back…lowest of scum that I EVER got the chance to look at and know! So, do me a favor and just GROW UP AND STOP THINKING THAT EVER GUY OUT THERE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH YOU AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME…!”
 
Kagome tells Kikyo, seriously, “Come on! You can't let Taisho's words get to you like this!”
 
Wiping her tears, Kikyo says, in a solemn tone, “Except that he's right! Before, I was an expert in the opposite sex and I could try to defrost the coldness in Taisho's heart, but it's impossible since he hates me to the extreme.” Kikyo looks at her siblings and cousin and she asks, curiously, “Do you think that I'm ugly?”
 
Kagome thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Could Taisho's words be affecting Kikyo?”
 
Sanosake asks Kikyo, with concern, “Kikyo, did Inuyasha say something to hurt you?”
 
Kikyo says, in a solemn tone, “He said that I'm uglier than frogs. I tried everything to get Taisho to love me, but nothing works! He really does have a heart of ice now.” Kikyo then says, in a serious tone, “So, I'm giving up on finding the perfect boyfriend! Kikyo Higurashi's days of dating are officially over!”
 
Miroku says, seriously, “You can't give up that easily, Kikyo! I know that Inuyasha's a little angry with you and Kagome, but that's no reason to give up!”
 
Kikyo says, in a serious and solemn tone, “Well, too bad, Miroku! It is! Maybe, if I hadn't picked on Taisho back in junior high, then things would have been different! Taisho made me realize the truth about myself and he's right! I guess that this is what rejection feels like, huh?”
 
Kagome says, in a serious tone, “You're not to blame, Kikyo! I'm to blame for this as well! If I hadn't called Taisho a `disgusting half-demon freak', four years ago and noticing him a bit, back in junior high while trying to be his friend when no one would, trying to stop Koga from destroying Taisho's laptop, and then joined Koga into teasing Taisho while he was crying, then he wouldn't be so cold-hearted and mean to us, by breaking Koga's leg and arm and yelling at you the way he did at the cafeteria. But despite all that, that doesn't mean that Taisho should hold a four year grudge against us and get revenge against those who wronged him.”
 
Miroku asks, curiously, “So, what do you suppose we do?”
 
Kagome says, seriously, “If Taisho is the one calling the shots, then fine! I'll do things his way if he wants, in order to get rid of the block of ice that he calls a heart!”