InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ Someone to care for me... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, heres the 3rd chapter. Please tell me what you think! RATE & REVIEW!!! It would please so.

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 3: Someone to care for me...

Kagome had millions of thought streaming trough her head. But only one made the most sence. It was only one word and it was the most obvious. Tetsusaiga. It has to be. Sesshoumaru has tryed to kill me so many times, he wouldn't dare to love a human. Not that he could love anyhow. Well, he is better than Inuyasha. NO! Don't think like that! Bad, Kagome, bad! She mentaly slapped herself for what she was thinking. A lord with an icy heart. Perfect tittle for Sesshoumaru.

"Please dear, I need to change your bandage." The healer said to Kagome.

"Whats the rush anyway? And why would Sesshoumaru want me here? I'm a human! He hates human. Its simple logic that just doesn't click in his head." Kagome said in matter-of-factly kind of voice.

"I'm sorry deary. No one in the castle knows why you were brought here. Lord Sesshoumaru walked in late last night with you in arms. We servents didn't know how to react, so we just followed his orders. And right now the rush for you to get up and acompany Lord Sesshoumaru to breakfast." She said in a cheerful voice.

There is absolutly no way out of this now. Why Sesshoumaru as my night in shineing armor? That just doesn't fit. Kagome got up onto her bed and the healler changer her bandage.

After the healer was done, Kagome was brought several Kimonos to choose from to wear. In the end, she chose a blue kimono that matched her eyes, and had pink Sakura blossoms scattered all over. And right over her heart was a royal blue obi.

Kagome thought all the Kimonos were to high class and that she didn't deserve this kind of specail treatment.

"Do you need help getting dressed Lady Kagome?" One of the the servent said to Kagome.

"No, I'm quite alright dressing myself. Thank you for the offer though." Kagome told her with a smile.

"Yes Lady Kagome." Then the servent left leaving Kagome in the room alone. She got dressing into the Kimono. Wow. All these people think I'm basiclly some sprt of queen. I don't want to be treated like that. I don't deserve any of this. If I did, I wouldn't be human. Kami, Sesshoumaru's sayings are stuck in my head now.

Kagome walked out of the room to remember that she didn't know her way around the castle. So, she was lost in a trail of terror in Sesshoumaru's castle. This day just can't get any better.

She wondered around some hallways untill she ran into Rin. Rin had a cheery look on her face, like always.

"Rin says hi to pretty lady!" Rin told Kagome.

"Hello Rin. My name is Kagome." Kagome told Rin.

"Does Kagome want to play with Rin? Rin could make flower garland for Kagome!" Rin said with enjoyment.

"I would love to Rin, but I have to eat breackfast with Sesshoumaru and I'm lost. I've never been around here. Do you know where Sesshoumaru is?" Kagome asked Rin.

"Hai! He is in the dining room eating. Rin will show Kagome the way." Rin told Kagome and she walked off with Kagome right behind her.

When they arrived, they saw Sesshoumaru eating some food. He looked up at Kagome at looked into her icey blue pools. Why am I feeling this way? This Sesshoumaru does not have have feelings for a human.

"Sit down wench." Sesshoumaru barked out to Kagome.

Kagome walks stiffly to her seat. Rin was skipping however to her seat next to Sesshoumaru. There must be some good in him if Rin acts like this all the time. I can't even imagine me smiling ever again in this castle of pure hell.

"Can Kagome play with Rin after Kagome and Rin are done eating?" Rin asked Sesshoumaru.

"Yes, but I have a ouple of questions for her after you are done." Sesshoumau told Rin.

"Yes Lord Sesshoumaru." Rin answered.

Kagome sat down in a chair next Rin and began to eat slowly. She liked the food very much, but didn't have to the strength to eat. She could barely taste the food, but she knew ot tasted good.

"Eat wench. My servents for a reason, so eat it." Sesshoumaru said unemotionally to Kagome.

"My name is Kagome, not wench. So call me by name!" She yelled at Sesshoumaru.

"Don't raise your tone with me. I can call you what I wish." Sesshoumaru said in a warning voice.

"So is that why you brought me? To make me feel worse than I already am? Cause you're doing a great job!" She yelled at him with tears rolling down from her eyes.

"Wench, do not raise your tone with this Sesshoumaru!" He yelled back at her.

"Then stop calling me wench..." She said in a low voice.

"This Sesshoumaru will do as he pleases." He said in his usual cold unemotionall voice.

"Then don't expect much respect from me..." She said sofly while her words were muffled be tears.

"You will respect this Sesshoumaru as long as you are here." She told her.

He's trying to make me feel bad. My family is dead, Inuyasha hates me for no possible reason, and now I have the lord with no heart going down my back. I want a friend. Oh please, Kami, give me somone to care for me.

~*~End of chapter~*~

I hope you liked it! Please review. It would really encourage me to continue this fic.