InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ They're dead! Are you happy? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heres the next chapter. I hope you like it. RATE & REVIEW! It would make me write more, and it would tell me at least someone is reading.

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 4: They're dead! Are you happy?

When breakfast and the 'lovely' converstation was over, Rin and Kagome ran outside to pick flowers in the garden.

"Rin loves to play in the garden! Does Kagome love gardens?" Rin asked happily.

"Of course I do! Where I lived there was a giant tree that made sakura blossoms, but it almost rarely bloomed. But when it did, i loved the buds. They smelled so good." Kagome told Rin.

"Could Rin see the blossoms one day?" Rin asked with a curious face.

"I'm really sorry Rin, but I live very far away from here. And even if I went that far, I'd have to see...Inuyasha." Kagome said the last part softly. She sat on a patch off grass and put her head to her knees.

"Did Rin say something wrong? If Rin did, Rin is very sorry." Rin said.

Kagome perked up with a smile. "Don't worry about it Rin. It wasn't you at all. It's Inuyasha. I would have to see him. But let play now. She stood up and picked a couple of flowers. She tied them together and made a flower garland.

"Rin thinks that is pretty! Could Kagome teach Rin to make one?" Rin asked Kagome.

"Sure Rin! I'd love to. Here you can have it. I've made a lot before." Kagome handed the flower garland to Rin and plopped it on her head.

"Thank you Kagome! Rin likes it very much."She smiled and started to run around the garden with her hands on her head, holding the garland down.

Kagome giggled. "I'm glad you like it Rin."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Rin, its almost lunch. We better be getting inside." Kagome ran after Rin.

"Yes Kagome." Rin said happily.

They walked back to the castle when Kagome remembered Sesshoumaru wanted to ask her somethings. Great. Bring on the happy times. He reminds of Inuyasha, I swear it might be my curse. But then, whats my blessing?

When Kagome walked in, and Sesshoumaru was already waiting for her.

"Rin, go to your room. I need to talk to Kagome." Sesshoumaru said his cold voice.

"Yes Lord Sesshoumaru." Then Rin skipped away towards her room.

"Wench, follow me." Sesshoumaru turned around and walked down the hallway.

The only thing Kagome could do was follow him. She didn't want to arue because she was to tired and sad. She thought about Sesshoumaru reminding her of Inuyasha. How can he mind me of Inuyasha? His eyes. His hair. And the way Inuyasha acted as if he cared for me. Wait! Stop! Sesshoumaru doesn't care for me. He could never care for a human, but then why did he bring me here? I'm so confused...

For what seemed to be like an hour, they stopped front of a room. Kagome looked from her feet to see Sesshoumaru opening the door to an elegant room. And I thought my room was fancy! Damn! Sesshoumaru walked behind the desk and sat down in the seat. He looked at the seat in front of the desk signaling for her to sit in it.

When she sat in it, there was a silence. Sesshoumaru broke the silence with a question.

"Why were you on my lands last night, wench?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"I was running away." Kagome anwsered looking to the side.

"From the hanyou?" He asked

"Yes, of course." She looked down at her feet not wanting to him. "Why did you bring me here? I'm a human." She asked him.

"Do not question me wench. I have more questions for you." He told her.

I wonder what he's going to ask me...

"Why were you running away from him?" He asked her.

"Because I hate him." Kagome spat out.

Doesn't everyone hate that half-breed? "Did he do something to you to make you hate him?" He asked in his cold voice.

"He's been putting up an act all this time. He never liked me. The only reason he did protect me and do all those things, were for the shards. And worst of all, I saw him admitting it in front of me without him even knowing. I hate him..." She said the last part very softly.

"Thats not all thats bothering you. I can sence it, your hiding it." Sesshoumaru said.

"My family..." She said.

"What about them?" He asked.

"They're dead! They're all dead! I was here in the past while they died! I was here shard hunting while my whole family died in a car crash! Now I have no in the world! Inuyasha doesn't even know, I would have told him, but guess what?! He chose that bitch Kikyo! My mom! My brother! My grandfather! They're all dead and I was here!" Now Kagome had tears rolling down her steaming red face.

~*~End of chapter~*~

I hope yall like it. Tell me what you think! RATE & REVIEW!