InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ Inuyasha returns for his jewel detector. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's chapter 6! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing these. Just try not to expect much this whole week or during Christmas holiday. I'm going to Louisiana! I'm going there to visit family there. Please reveiw!? It would make me happy.

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 6: Inuyasha returns for his jewel detector.

Kagome was walking down the hallway towards her room. She waslked until she found Rin. Rin saw Kagomw and ran up to her smiling with all her teeth showing.

"Hello Kagome-chan!" Rin said. "Would Kagome-chan like to play with Rin in the gardens?"

"I would love to Rin. Lets go before it gets to dark." Kagome said following Rin out to the gardens where Rin ran all around.

"Rin?" Kagome asked finally. " Why do you travel with Sesshoumaru?"

"Rin travels with Lord Sesshoumaru-sama because he saved Rin's life." Kagome said sitting down next to Kagome.

"He did? How?" Kagome asked kind of stunned that the demon lord with an icey heart saved a young girl's life.

"One day Rin was walking through the forest and found Lord Sesshoumaru-sama hurt very badly. Rin cared for Lord Sesshoumaru-sama everyday." Rin paused and then looked down to her knees. "One day when Rin went to go look for some fish for Lord Sesshoumaru-sama to eat, wolves attacked Rin's village and killed everyone including Rin." Kagome was shocked that Rin had died from an attack with a misfortune with wolves attacking her village. "Jaken told Rin that Lord Sesshoumaru-sama smelled human flesh being burned, so he went to Rin's village to see it was attacked. Lord Sesshoumaru-sama saw that everyone in the village had died. Rin's parents and brother were dead, including Rin. Jaken told Rin that Lord Sesshoumaru-sama used his sword, Tensaiga, to bring Rin back to life. Now Rin is happy living with Lord Sesshoumaru-sama!" Rin smilied up at Kagome and started to run around again and pick flowers.

Maybe the lord with the icey heart, has some good in him. He saved her. She was dead, and Sesshoumaru used Tensaiga to bring her back to life. Thats a true fairy tale not even Inuyasha would beleive. O god! Inuyasha... Kagome wanted to cry now, but remembered Rin was with her, so she just smiled at her.

"Come on Rin. Lets go inside. It's probebly going to get cold soon." Kagome walked over to Rin and took her hand.

"Hai!" Rin smiled and ran into the castle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome was now walking back to her room. I need to find the hot springs. The hot water will be very useful when washing off my anger. Kagome rubbed her head from the headache she had.

Kagome was looking down the whole way and not noticing the person right in front of her, and she ran into the person. The person growled at her, and then she knew how it was. O, god. Please not Sesshoumaru... When she looked up, she saw Sesshoumaru there showing his teeth.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Kagome said plainly.

"Look where your going next time...Kagome." He said to her.

"Yes Sesshoumaru-sama." Kagome started to cry a bit and walked off towards her room.

Why does he have to remind me of Inuyasha so much? Even his attidue is basically the same. I just can't beleive that I'm living with someone who reminds me of another I hate but use to love.

Kagome got to her room and plopped down her bed and fell asleep. She was so tired from crying and running from the past couple of days, she just couldn't take the pain, so she fell asleep in her king-sized bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was now about 5:00 a.m. and Sesshoumaru was awake. He was walking around the castle when he smelled something. He knew this scent all to well. Inuyasha was aproaching.

Sesshoumaru walked towards Kagome's room. When he got there, he saw he in her bed sleeping. She looks like an Angel... I can't beleive I'm starting to act like father. She is a human, not someone to love.

He walked over to her bed and shook her a bit. She roled over and stared into his golden eyes.

"It's to early. Three more hours..." She began to close her eyes again into the wonderul drem she was having when he said the most dreadful words of all.

"If you don't, Inuyasha's going to get his jewel detector." Sesshoumaru said coldly.

That certainly got Kagome up. She was already running to her case of kimonos to get something to wear sence she didn't change last night. She was so tired, she didn't feel like it.

"I need to go dressed. I'll only be a minute." She started to pull out a plain dark green kimono.

"Fine." He walked out of the room and waited for her to get dressed.

Kagome got dressed quickly without hesitation. When she was through, she walked out of the door and saw Sesshoumaru already there waiting for her.

"He's almost here. He should be here in a few minutes." Sesshoumaru started to walk to the front building where Kagome first came into the castle. Kagome floowed him with no regrets of what was about to happen between them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha was running as fast as he could so he could find Kagome. As he ran, he thought about all she had told him before she ran off. I'm going to have tell her I'm sorry and that she can stay with us including Kikyo. I hope that makes Kagome happy. Inuyasha was now at the the front of the castle waiting for Sesshoumaru to come out with Kagome.

Sesshoumru came out of the castle with a very scared Kagome. When he stopped, Kagome even got a little closer to him and tryed to hide from Inuyasha behind him.

"Give me back Kagome!" Inuyasha shouted at Sesshoumaru.

"I'm not keeping her hostage, half-breed. I never even forced her." Sesshoumaru said calmly.

"What!?" Inuyasha said shocked.

"See for yourself." Sesshoumaru backed away for Kagome to step forward. Kagome did step forward, but held her head low and she wasn't smiling at all; she was crying.

"Inuyasha...go away." Kagome muffled.

"Why are you even staying here!? This is Sesshoumaru we're talking about! An enemy!" Inuyasha shouted at her.

"My family's dead, so who else do I have?" She asked starting to cry more.

Inuyasha was stunned. Here family's dead!? "When did you find out?"

"Right before I saw Kikyo in your arms." Kagome then turned around and ran to Sesshoumaru and embraced him for what seemed for dear life. Inuyasha...just leave. You've already caused me enough pain...

Sesshoumaru looked down to Kagome. She was crying into his chest and holding him tighter by the minute. "Leave my lands, half-breed."

"Make me!" Inuasha yelled at Sesshoumaru.

"Please, Inuyasha?" Kagome let go of Sesshoumaru and started to turn towards Inuyasha. "Please just leave me alone...forever?"

~*End of Chapter*~

How sad... Ok people, please review.