InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... ❯ Tell me you love her. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry everyone for the long wait! I always go to Louisiana for x-mas to celebrate my birthday. And yes, my b-day is x-mas. Well, I got Inuyasha book #1! FINALLY! I also got Kingdom Hearts. Yay! And, yes, I am a girl who loves everthing a boy does. You should see my room. Action movies, fantasy, no sappy romances! Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter of my fic.

A life I can't even live is what I have to deal with... - Chapter 9: Tell me you love her.

Kagome slowed down to a walk when she was a good distance from Sesshoumaru.

Did I actually say that out loud?

'I'm b-a-ack!'

O god not you...

'And, yes, you did.'

And I blame you!

'You mean you blame you inner-consciouns a.k.a. yourself?'

Damn you and your smarts.

'As I was saying earlier-'

About Fluffy-chan?

'Ah, yes! Fluffy-chan!'

And who exatly is, Fluffy-chan?

'The lord with an icey heart, of course.'

SESSHOUMARU!?

'You mean you didn't know?'

Shut-up.

'Fine!'

Kagome looked around the hallway she was in now. It was very clean, but no one to spare. Not a single demon nor human walked the hall exept for the ebony-haired miko.

O so lonely here...

She walked a bit father when she reached the dark hallway with the painting in it. Kagome walked down into the familar room and sat down in one of the chairs. In front of her, on the table, was a dagger. On the handle of the dagger were gems of all kinds. All embedded into the handle of silver.

Then, she turned her attention to the painting again. She bubble-gum-pink haired woman with a small Sesshoumaru of five next to her. Such a sweet picture of Sesshoumaru. She got out of the chair and walked up to the painting. She traced the smile on his young face.

"I wonder when the last time Sesshoumaru smiled. He looks so sweet when he does." She stopped her finger and turned around quikly.

"Took you long enough to sence me. Pity." Sesshoumaru aprouched her.

"Well, I'll leave then, if that's how you're going to act about it!" She began to walk away from the picture when he grabed her wrist.

"I have not dismissed you yet, Kagome." He said in a tesing tone of voice.

"How rude of me, Lord Sesshoumaru! Such a sin!" She said in a sarcastic tone and left the room.

When she was back the deep depths of her room, she flew herself into her bed and began to cry and talk to herself.

"How I miss my family. They're all dead, and I'm here in Fuedal Japan when I should be in Modern Japan taking over the shrine." She sat up immediatly and widened her eyes. "The shrine! I own it now sence my whole family is dead! That means I have to go...back..." She returned to her pillow and cryed into it again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sesshoumaru was still standing in the room looking at the dagger. He picked it up and put it inside a pocket. Sesshoumaru walked out of the room and towards Kagome's room. He had smelled her scent of jasmine, a spring rain, and sakura blossoms down the hallway that lead to her room.

When he was outside of her room, he heard her crying. He was about to walk in when she shouted:

"The shrine! I own it now sence my whole family is dead! That means I have to go...back.." He then heard her go back to her pillow and cry once more.

He walked into the room placing a hand on her shoulder, which startled her.

"You're here..." She trailed off on the last part.

"What was that you were talking about?" He asked sitting down on her bed next to her.

"In my time, where I live, there is the Higurashi Shrine. I live on the Higurashi Shrine and now own it. I don't know what to do now sence..." Again, she didn't finish her sentance.

"Sence what? The vile half-breed will be in your path?" He asked without any regrets.

"Actually, yes, and of course there's more to it, but I'm not going to go any farther than that." She looked up to him and smiled.

That smile...

"Lord Sesshoumaru...you have shone such kindness towards me. You deserve something for it." She looked up to him and brought a hand up to him.

"Do not touch me, wench." He yelled out.

She ignored his refusal and touched his arm. She used her miko powers on him, and there was a great pain that shot through his shoulder.

When Sesshoumaru pulled away from her touch a few seconds later, he had a new arm.

"You're very welcome, Sesshoumaru." She turned back to her pillow and began to cry more.

Sesshoumaru looked in shock at his hew arm.

She gave me a new arm...

'Wasn't that nice?'

I thought you were gone.

'You can't get ride of me that easily, mi'lord!'

I can certainly tell.

'Anyway, how are liking Kagome?'

Why would you care? She's just a human wench.

'Cause you have feelings for her.'

I have never shown any affection towards this wench. Never have, never will.

'LIE!'

The last time I showed affections towards humans was...

'Was when? When a certain somebody was around and still alive?'

Shut up!

'You know it's true! Just admit it and I might leave you alone.'

Fine! She's not that bad to have around! I am falling for her!

'Now, tell me you love her.'

~*~End of Chapter~*~

I'm tired! It's 4:20 a.m.! I'm going to bed, bu tplease someone please review or rate or something! It would make me stay up longer! I think I'll play Kingdom Hearts to pass the time or maybe, the o so obvious, GO TO BED! I think I'll go to bed. ^^ G'night all!