InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Lost Soul ❯ The Match Continues/ Kagome Hurt ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So as you see Inuyasha your precious Kikiyou was so great as she seemed to be." "I don't believe it!" "Listen Inuyasha I know you think that Kikiyou stuck you to that tree to protect you but she wasn't did it to protect her self from pain and hurting. I thought the same about her until she stole my necklace that my father gave me. But look what happened she got her self killed by Naraku just like you she was caught in here own pride. Now she has been resurrected from the dead by that stupid old woman nearly killing Kagome." "How did you know about that?" "I know everything nothing gets by me that's why I've been training to become stronger than anything and now I am. And no one will get in my way, I have searched day after day looking for her or you and now that I found you tell me where she is!" "Never you'll have to kill me first!" "Find by me I really didn't want it to come to this but you leave me no choice now die!" She flew towards him slashing at him with her long claws cutting his arm. "Damn she's to fast how am I supposed to avoid her until I make out a suitable plan." "Your little tricks won't work on me!" She dove at his head trying to rip it off but he ducked in time. "You're going down Kikai!" Inuyasha plunged into the sky then swooping down on Kikai scratching at her back. "Ahhhhhhh, you'll pay for those scratches!" Kikai leaped into the air high enough to be over Inuyasha. "Now die!" She fell from her floating slapping Inuyasha on the face her claws digging into his cheeks. He tried to dodge but he was to slow. Inuyasha fell to the ground kneeling on one knee using his right arm to balance him up. He watched as his own blood trickled down his mouth tasting his own blood as it fell to the soft grass beneath him. "Inuyasha is that all you have to offer!" His ears picked up the calling but he kept his head down. "Inuyasha listen to me if you want to stop we can't because I must know where Kikiyou to avenge my life she took away from me so if this is what you want then I have no choice then to kill Kagome." Inuyasha's head shot up the moment she said Kagome even Kagome was shocked at what she had said. Kikai whipped out her pointer claw and put it up to Kagome's bare neck. "Inuyasha help!" "Don't you lay a fucking finger on her!" "THEN YOU MUST FIGHT ME TO THE END! OR I WILL BE FORCED TO SLIT HER THROAT!" "Inuyasha please." Kagome pleaded as her life was in the hands of a demon. "Alright Kikai I accept just don't hurt Kagome!" "Fair enough with me!" "No Inuyasha don't do it!" "Kagome I must to keep you safe and if I die don't forget me!" "Inuyasha?" Kagome whispered. Kikai slowly flew to the ground planting her feet firm and keeping her eyes locked on Inuyasha. She carefully rolled Kagome out of her strong grip forgetting that her finger still held close to Kagome's neck making a little cut as she rolled to the ground. Inuyasha's nose stuck into the air as he sniffed out Kagome's blood. "You bastard!" Kikai finally noticed what she had done; she rolled Kagome over to see that she was unconscious and blood began to spill from the cut, it was small but deep. Inuyasha grew angry at what he was seeing, he started to crack his fingers as he gritted his teeth letting out a sharp growl. "Aghhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed as he threw his head up, and his eyes glowed a bright dark red. Light purple stripes lined across his cheeks along with the ones that Kikai had made, his teeth grew longer and much sharper. "His scent is that of a full demon but how, could this be one of his new skills?" "No matter he might be full demon but his ego has taken him over for him only to destroy I can sense it. Being full demon won't do him any good if he can't use his mind to think out his plans. This is my chance, sorry Inuyasha." "Well I see this is one of your new skills, but I assure you it won't do you any good." Inuyasha only gave her a crooked smile showing his large left tooth. "Now come after me!" "It would be my pleasure!" He jumped into the air swinging his claws at Kikai but she dodged every swing. He was getting pissed off that he couldn't even lay a scratch on her. Kagome's mind was feeding her images of Kikai and Inuyasha fighting to the death. And when her mind sent her an awful picture of Inuyasha getting sliced in half her eyes snapped open in that instant. "Oh no their still fighting and even worse Inuyasha is full demon." Forgetting all about the wound that was still bleeding. "I must stop him before he gets killed." "Inuyasha please stop!" But he didn't hear her he blocked everything out of his mind except for the desire to kill and destroy. "Is that all you can do Inuyasha, you're a full demon now yet you cant lay a claw on me." He kept swinging at her missing every time but didn't give up. "Oh what do I do what do I do. Oh I know." "Inuyasha sit!" she screamed but her throat started to burn furiously from the wound. And in that instant Inuyasha hit the ground snapping him out of his killer demon form. "What the fuck happened to me?" He said as he held his stomach wincing in pain from the fall. "So you don't remember huh, well that seems reasonable since it happens to you unexpectedly." "Oh no did I turn into a demon again? Shit." "But I got to say you were a poor fighter when you were a demon much worse then you are now." "Shut up! Ouch my stomach." "It's ok to be angry but don't let it get the better of you." "I don't need a stupid lecture from you to tell me how to be a better fighter." "I guess not so get up and face me." "What about Kagome!" "Inuyasha…" Kagome passed out from noticing the blood covering her shirt. "Kagome!" Inuyasha stumbled to his feet forgetting about the pain and running to Kagome's aid. "You'll pay for this!" He hissed through closed teeth. "Oh I almost forgot about Kagome sorry about that but I can't help her. You see I would but I came here for one reason only to kill you, but if you defeat me I will save her." "What! Are you mad! She needs to be healed now!" "Damn I hate when my kindness gets the better of me, move aside hanyou." Inuyasha scooted away so that Kikai could heal her. She gently placed her palms onto the cut. Her hand started to shine a whitish blue as it sealed up the wound. She removed her hands so that Inuyasha good get a clear view of the now missing cut. "Ho…How did you…you do that?" He stuttered as his eyes grew with astonishment. "It was a little trick I learned from by father."