InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Woman Can Fight Part I: A Girl's Punch Made Solid ❯ Deals part II: don't talk with your mouth full ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

{::Disclaimer: JD: {::comes wandering on stage::} it's bound to be in the first chapter... in fact I know it is.{::flips back to chapter one.::} {::nods::} yup. It's there. Go back and take a looksie if you want one. {::walks off stage::}

~~

A Woman Can Fight: A Girl's Punch Made Solid...

By: SilverFangedTiger a.k.a JD

Chapter: 1- Deals~ Part II: Don't Talk With Your Mouth Full.

~~

JD: {::officially back on stage::} well then...thank you all who reviewed! I really appreciate it! I'm just sorry I couldn't update sooner! Responses are below!

Dedication: to my Best friend, Amy!

Amy: JD...

JD: yes? Was it that bad?

Amy: the link....

JD: 0.o, yea....

Amy: I need it.

JD: ooooooooooooooooooooooh!

*so sad*

***

"So what exactly is this `deal' your wanting me to listen to?" kagome said as she set her menu aside.

Sesshomaru studied her for a second. Tilting his head to the side he answered, "a partnership. Well....not really a partnership more like a team really." he shrugged. "We go around the world doing martial arts and boxing basically."he smirked as she considered. She really had no idea, no idea what the hells she was getting into to.

"And what's supposed to make me so interested? Might I add that I am no martial artist." kagome said as she leaned her head back and contemplated on how she was going to handle this. Warning lights flashed in her head. Which she inwardly frowned at. `Nothing seems unusual about him...' she thought quietly. She studied him under her mask of indifference.

He sported a black Nike wind breaker, with a white muscle shirt underneath. He had black Nike pants on to match his jacket. He also wore Nike air sneaks. His long brown hair tied back. With ice melting amber hued eyes. `uh, HELLO!' her mind screamed. `A guy walks up to you in the middle of night and asks you to dinner and has a business `proposition' what the hell does that mean to you?!' it scolded again.

`Oh shut up! Your nothing but a coward.' kagome snapped at her instincts.

`HEY! I'm, you remember?! Now, will you listen to me?! Don't get involved in this-'

`I think I will just to spite you.' kagome thought cooly.

Sesshomaru and kagome had little staring contest. Both were wearing `hell covers in ice when I give up.' look with a twist of sarcasm. "Ok," kagome started and sesshomaru smirked at his victory. "So you expect me..er..us to travel around the world, boxing and what ever? Sounds easy enough." she shrugged. Then her gaze narrowed. "What's the catch?"

"There's no catch. Well, except that we have three other team members. That and you and I will be rooming together."

"Oh ok...wait a sec! We room together?"

"Uh, yea."

"As in...separate rooms right?" kagome asked freaked out.

"Of course! Besides, I seriously doubt you want to see me with women any way."

Now that, just sounded conceited, Kagome told her self. "You know, for a totally hot guy... you're a conceited bastard." kagome commented.

Sesshomaru raised his eyebrows. "Why thank you. I take that as a compliment." he raised his soda as they both clinked soft drinks. "Anytime." kagome retorted. Both laughed at each other.

"Your weird." kagome said as she giggled, and took a long sip of her soda.

"Not any more than you my dear." sesshomaru said as he smiled.

They finished off their meals and sesshomaru gave her his card. Her `real' training was to start in two days. It didn't seem so hard. Then again, things are not always what they seem.

Kagome awoke with the sun rays rampaging through her curtains. "Ah shit." kagome groaned as she rolled out of her bed. Today was one of those days when you just wanted to beat the living shit out of some one.

<KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!>

Don't go a knocking for a blessing, when the blessing comes a knocking, kagome mused.

<KNOCK!!! KNOCK! BAM!! BAM!!>

"Alright already I'm coming, I'm coming," kagome yelled. "Impatient bastards." she muttered to herself. Though she was one to talk.

She stumbled over to the door and didn't bother peeping through the peep hole, opening it she saw Hojo's bright eyed face with sun backing him up, one-hundred percent. It almost threw kagome backwards.

Kagome regained her composure and raised her eyebrows. "What now?"

"Hi ya Kagome!" damn him for being a mourning person, "I just thought that maybe we could-"

Kagome, half out for amusement and half out of annoyance, shut the door in his face. She smirked. That felt kinda good, She mused.

<KNOCK KNOCK>

"Dammit." she muttered as she yanked it back open. "Yes?" she said her teeth gritted.

"Now, now, lettme finish. I was just wondering if you'd like to go to the movies-"

"Your done." kagome said bored, and slammed the door again. This time it didn't knock. He had given up...for today at least. Kagome sighed happily as she traced back to her room, and got her stuff ready. She had two jobs. One as a waiter the other as a cashier at champs.

She had a separate gym bag for her work clothes and what not.

She walked into her small bathroom and turned the water on. It was not warm yet not cold. But it wasn't what kagome always wanted. But it was a lot better than what she grew up with.

Kagome shuddered, she shook her head. Reminding her self not to think of the past.

When she was down kagome rushed on a pair of jogging sweats and grabbed her bag. Locking the door, she ran into a male's chest. "Ahg!" she groaned as she rubbed her head. She then glared up defiantly. Now who the hell... "JUST WHAT DO-" she stopped mid. Rant. It was Sesshomaru.

She puffed out her bangs with an annoyed breath. "Now what?"

Sesshomaru smirked. "You have your hair down." he murmured, then lifted his hand to brush away a stray bang. His wrist was caught sharply with her hand. He chuckled deeply.

She how ever did not find it funny at all. "Don't pull your charm on me pal. I won't be manipulated so easily." she threw his hand down and shifted her bag in her right hand. "I don't need a man." with that she brushed past him. Or so she meant to do so.

He side stepped back into her way. He almost smiled as she became more and more irritated. "It's a beautiful day." he said as he moved side to side keeping kagome in place when she tried to walk past him.

"I wouldn't know it, cause' your in my way- DAMMIT MOVE!"

He chuckled again and made her even more mad. He hooked a finger under chin to tilt it up. "Don't be so up tight. Learn to enjoy life." with that he pecked her cheek. Lingering long enough to get a sample smell of her shower gel.

Her face was red with anger. "Ever- EVER, do that again, and I'll kick you where the sun don't shine." she stated and pushed past to the side walk outside her apartment. Then she shouted back as an after thought, "and I don't mean London!" staying long enough to hear his laugh she headed towards her job.

Kagome jogged into the girls locker room of the restaurant, "Sea Shore 68".

"Oi, kagome, your late girlie." Kagura shouted from her locker.

"Yea, yea, yea. But it's not my fault this time!" kagome griped back.

"Oh really?" kagura said back as she walked over to kagome who was busily getting ready.

"Find your self' a guy eh?" kagura raised her eyebrows.

"Kagura.." kagome started as she pulled on her waitress skirt and matching shirt. "What do you think?"

"Aw, kago, you really gotta get a guy!" she whined.

kagome rolled her eyes and pulled on her black pair of Reebok tenni's. "What ever."

The rest of her day was very eventful. She accidently spilled a cup of tea on an old guy and that little mistake had deducted her tip a little. Then she broke a plate...twice.

After serving her four hours at champs in the mall, she headed towards the gym, to blow off some steam.

It was about 6:00 when she arrived at the gym and nodded in acknowledgment to the towel boy.

She went over and started loading a bar. Then she felt it. The feel of some body standing a hairs length away from her. She, all to cooly turned with a questioning eyebrow raised. Then she cursed.

It was sesshomaru. "I'm starting to wonder if your stalking me....are you?"

Sesshomaru chuckled. "No my dear. I'm not. I work out here too."

Kagome frowned. She decided to ignore the `my dear' comment. "How come I've never seen you here before?"

Sesshomaru smirked as she laid down on the flat, barely cushioned surface. "Maybe because you don't pay attention."

* * * *

JD: you likie or no likie? I got a block and I just sat there looking at the computer. Then I decided to post! Hehe. Well then...

Review Responses:

StormynightsRainydays: COOL! Hehe, boxing isn't in my blood, however I do have a liking towards it...heh. Thank you!

Tyman: wow tyler... I don't think I've ever seen that many ten's before in my life. LOL

Gothic_ballerina: thank you! Yes I know! I'm dancer my self! Hip hop, point and jazz is what I am. Haha. Yes that is very true, dancers are in no way weak. In fact...in my way of thinking their stronger. But anywhen, YES! I love fighting scenes! But truth be told I was drawn to your story by the dancing part. Like I said, I'm dancer by nature! Hehe.

Wolfblade781: thanks!!

Fangirlofinuyasha: thanks for reviewing!!!