InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Woman Can Fight Part I: A Girl's Punch Made Solid ❯ Insider ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

{::disclaimer: YES! I own IY!!! HAHAHAHA! {::gets cuffed by police and has a lawsuit slapped in face by a lawyer:::} SILVER?! How could you do this to me??!!

SilverFox: {::shrugs::} sorry JD...had too.

JD: FINE I DON'T OWN IY! {::uncuffed and back in studio::}

SilverFox: now JD-

JD: don't talk to me. {::walks off::}

* * *

A Woman Can Fight: A Girl's Punch Made Solid...

By: SilverFangedTiger a.k.a JD

chapter 3- Insider

* * * *

*8:30 Pm,*

Sesshomaru sighed as he trudged up the stone steps. He could almost hear Sango and Inuyasha bickering each others ears off. He groaned. He already had half of a really bad head ache. And dammit, he didn't want a full one. And sure enough as soon as he got one foot in the door he saw Sango stomping towards him.

Her hair in a high pony tail as usual only this time tresses of hair clung to her furious face. She was in her pants that were made of the material that wind breakers were made of. She also had on a cotton, black, Nike, sports bra on that came up to the middle of her ribs.

Sesshomaru raised a careless eyebrow, as he dropped his gym bag down on the wood flooring. "What'd he do?"

Sango took in a deep breath and let ram out of her nose. "That bastard brother of yours-"

"half-brother," sesshomaru almost hissed in annoyance. Sango waved it off. "He-"

"you know what? Changed my mind, I don't wanna know." sesshomaru said sharply.

He strolled past Sango and out of the foyer. Passing the parlor, he strolled right into the kitchen. His mood lighten considerably, when he saw his half brother.

There inuyasha was. All high and mighty, sitting in a chair all miserable like. He had a square of white gauze on his cheek. His eye looked a purple tint and his nose looked like it just got done bleeding.

"Wow, she did you in, ne?" sesshomaru shot smartly as he raided the fridge.

Inuyasha snorted. "Shut the fuck up." he snapped half heartedly.

"Just stating the truth." sesshomaru said quietly as his head went farther into the two sided fridge.

"You missed quite a show, sesshomaru my man." in came miroku with a lop sided grin. His neck length jet black hair was pulled into a tiny pony tail. His violet eyes dancing.

"Did I now?" sesshomaru said as he pulled himself out of the fridge he was currently half way in. He bit into an apple as he pulled out supplies for a baloney sand witch. He looked at miroku. "Tell me a story."

* * *

*a couple of days later*

In the rolling hills of Ireland, a white horse broke through the bulleting rain.

The sound of hooves made, a maiden rush out of her cottage. The horse stopping right before her.

"You've come back!" she shouted over the rain.

"I was in the neighborhood." he retorted loudly, smirking he dismounted his horse gathering her in his arms.

"You came back." she said again as she pressed her lips to his.

Emotions flung high, as the rain began to beat harder on the couple. Standing their in each other's embrace, sloshing mud around them.

Breaking them apart. He lifted his hand to remove the bangs that stuck to her skin, from her forehead.

"Yes, I came back"

"GAH!" kagome awoke with a start. Her heart racing as she looked around the dark room. She was disoriented. Hadn't she just been in Ireland? Raining? Mud? White horse, man. Oh god, a man.

She immediately looked beside her. Nobody was there. Her breathing starting to calm. Then she rationalized where she was. Her body drenched in sweat she cursed her self.

"What the hell was that?" she asked her self. Weirdest dream she had ever had. Very weird.

Her breath calm now, she remembered she was staying with sesshomaru and his three `teammates', in their huge house. Definitely not what she was used to. She jumped when a bolt of lightening struck. Illuminating the window.

She got out of the comfortable bed and stood in front of the window. Not even taking notice that there was a door that seemed to connect to another room.

Why am I here? She asked her self. She liked her life. It wasn't great. But she had a system. And she was a girl who didn't like that system interrupted.

And what was up with that dream? It was really weird how it was so real. Shaking her self out of it, she trained her thoughts on more important things. Still not taking notice of the male coming up behind her.

She thought about the training she had begun. It wasn't so tough. Not really that bad.

Suddenly kagome shrieked when she felt a pair of arms encircled her. She calmed her self yet again. "Is this some type of test?"

"No," his silky voice answered right next to her ear.

"Then get your hands off me." she snapped.

He inhaled slowly, kagome hearing and feeling it. "No." he repeated silently. Spinning her slowly to face him. His eyes were filled with lust. His lowered his head. Kagome pressed a hand to his chest. "Let me," he whispered against her lips.

Suddenly entranced her hand went limp and his lips caught hers. Tongues met tongues. In a fierce battle of the weak and the strong.

Sesshomaru parted them after a few minutes. His eye lids fluttered.

Kagome regained her composure. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked innocently.

He snorted quietly. "Yea.." and thinking about doing it again..

"good," kagome pressed her lips together. "Cause' it'll never happen again."

* * * *

"Come on kagome, what's on your mind?! You can tell me! I swear!" Sango begged for the umteenth time that morning. Kagome sighed and rolled her eyes. "Jeez, Sango will you give it a rest!" kagome said while stretching her legs. Preparing for her daily work out/ training session with her new friend Sango.

"No! Why, you ask? Because it's gonna taint your reflexes! Don't believe me?" Sango made a fast hit toward kagome's stomach. And she landed it. "See?" Sango grinned triumphantly.

Kagome gaped for air. "That's... the first time some one has caught me off guard."

Sango nodded simply. "Like I told you."

Kagome sighed again. The matched their feet up, reached forward, linked their hands together and Sango pulled back first. "Just tell me kagome."

"Alright, alright." kagome groaned as she pulled Sango forward. "It started with a really weird dream..."

She explained the vividness of the dream. "It was like I was there. I was- she," kagome corrected herself. "She was waiting for that guy. It was like he came back from war or what ever."

Sango nodded. "I think that it was supposedly you and sessie."

Kagome's eye brows furrowed. "You think it was me and sesshomaru- wait what? Did you just say `Sessie'?" kagome roared with laughter.

Sango smiled. "That's my pet name for him. OH! But don't use it in front of him! He'll get pissed."

Kagome nodded in understanding. "Shall we start then, Eh?"

Sango nodded. "Alright we'll start today with the punching bag."

kagome nodded and followed her over the enormous Dojo floorings. Then over to a 182 Lbs, punching bag. She gave it one good hit for measure. Then nodded her approval. "Nice."

Sango smirked. "Alright! Lets see some punches girl!"

* * * *

JD: Sorry. I KNOW this is short. But I had to end it. Cause the next chapter is REALLY emotional. It wouldn't do good to combine it. You'd kill me for killing the happy `fluff'

Sessho: why don't you just tell them about the next chapter that way we can get on with it.

JD: right o' jackass. {::dodges sessho's fist::} Any who. The next chapter is about Kagome's past. It's not a good one. It'll probably raised to R, because of rape reference, incest, minor abuse, and whole lotta of emotional shit. But! That goes with the territory.

Sango: now will you explain the other stuff you set out to explain?

JD: ah yes, ok! The main plot of this story is, that sesshomaru, the good little knuckle head he is, is going to try to help get over this turmoil. It's also about how tough women can be. :D gotta love it!

Review Responses:

StormyNightsRainyDays: awww, I feel bad for you!!! I would hate it if my mom did that! Thank Kami she's the prep type. -__-` then again she's obsessed with me being a friggin cheerleader, {::shudder::} oh dear god.

CrescentMoon22000: HI! OK! I posted! Haha, first mission accomplished. Any thing else you want me to accomplish while I'm at it? Haha. Yea but kick boxing can be painful. I've got bruises to show it.

TortureInLife : hi, thanks! I'm glad you like it! ^__^. Would you like me to give you the link for SF's storys? Their VERY good, nothing you wanna miss! I promise. Bye bye!