InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Addicted to You ❯ Changes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: InuYasha sadly belongs to a woman with the name of Rumiko Takahashi. I am very sad to say all I own that has to deal with InuYasha is; an extreme love for the show, an InuYasha plushie, also a few DVD's and a poster.
 
"Hello, Pierre!" Kagome cried to a teenage, black-haired, boy who looked very lost, who gave a happy shout when he saw her. "Bounjour, Madame Kagome", he kissed her hand, and a pink hue lit her cheek. "Pardon Madame, I got carried away!" he kissed her arm the rest of the way up beyond her neck. Kagome giggled, "C'mon lover boy, you can rub sun tanning lotion on me when we get to the beach." Pierre obliged all too willingly.
Kagome was still surprised that Inuyasha still had not ruined any of her dates with Pierre- unlike with poor Hojo. Inuyasha had followed them to the theater on their first date. He had enveloped his claws around his throat and threatened him that if he ever touched Kagome again, he'd be having his food individually hand-fed to him for the rest of his miserable, horrible, life. Oh, and, indeed, he would make it miserable, tremendously miserable. The unfortunate Hojo had scurried out the movie theater running like mad, and screaming that some one had put a knife to his neck. When Kagome had asked Inuyasha why he only ruined her dates with Hojo and not Pierre, he had simply said that Pierre was better for her, and he had more backbone than "that stupid Hojo kid" did. What a jerk! Nevertheless, it had been time to get over Hojo anyway. She really had not liked him, really.
"So, how did you get here?" she asked, looking for his usual red convertible. He took a set of keys and pressed a button. A red Saleen S-7 by the park they happened to be in, began to beep out the beginning of her favorite little tune from AFI. "Is it yours? I don't believe it!"
"Si."
"Then who does it belong to?"
His reply was dropping the keys into her palm; she stared in shock and disbelief at the automobile. "This is mine?"
"Oui."
"Pierre,"
"Yes?"
"I could kiss you."
However, she wasn't kissing who she thought she was.
 
 
After a small afternoon at the beach, along with a few prolonged kisses (TMI), Kagome dropped Pierre off at the park where he had given her the car. "Will you be ok? I can drive you home."
"Si, I vill be alright!"
He walked towards the edge of the park, Kagome watched him get into an ashen-colored Corvette. "How did he get his car here?"
 
 
Inuyasha climbed into the car and turned on the ignition. He had more than enough time to get back to the well and shrine way before Kagome did, if he sped that is. That way he could profess that, he had been at the Higurashi temple during the whole engagement. In addition, if he was auspicious, he could have Sota cover up for him. He turned a corner towards the differing direction of the shrine to make Kagome think he was not going the precise same direction as her. He looked in his mirror above the dash, the spell was wearing off; his eyes were iridescent yellow and green. "D'arvit", he swore and pulled off, he sped as fast as the car would take him.
 
Kagome pulled up into the driveway, she went to the door. She was about to open the door when she herd her mother, "Mmm, ooohh, Mmhhmm, a little to the left, much better", as well as a growl from Inuyasha. A thousand horrendous pictures ran through her mind; her face turned white. Then she remembered the fact that Inuyasha was the only male figure home…
That was all she needed to open the door.
"Oh, hello Kagome!"
 
Kagome's mother was on the phone and Inuyasha was holding up the couch with Buyo, her cat, clawing at his leg for holding him by the tail; apparently, all the distasteful thoughts she had been thinking were disputably wrong. She had been spending excessively too much time with Miroku. Why was she thinking stuff like that anyway?
It scared her, deeply in fact.
 
"Kagome? Kagome? Earth to Kagome!" Kagome snapped out of her thought process, "Oh, sorry just thinking about something…"
"You've been spacing out lately, wench. What's wrong with you? Does this have to do with this Pierre guy?"
"Darn you, like you care about me like he does, baka!"
"What was that all about?"
Sota shook his head, Mrs. Higurashi went on talking on the phone, Buyo meowed, and grandpa smacked Inuyasha on the head and told him to go upstairs and apologize.
"WWWHHHHAAATTTT?!?"
"Inuyasha, please just go upstairs and say sorry."
"Not my fault she's a daydreaming wench."
"I SAID APOLOGIZE!!!"
"NO!!!"
"Please go or else."
"Or else what?"
"Or else I'll tell Kagome your big secret!" Sota teased.
"Feh."
Sota started inching up the stairs to Kagome's room. He didn't have to go all too far though; Kagome had come down the stairs hearing the commotion.
"What the heck is going on?!?"
She saw Inuyasha with his hand clamped over Sota's mouth, her grandpa with a cane held towering above Inuyasha's head and her mother with a sewing needle and cloth in hand sitting on the couch, calmly sewing.
"Err, uh, let me give an explanation to our problem", Mrs. Higurashi then told things out to Kagome, who was beginning to have an increasingly larger anger mark on her right temple.
"Can you people quiet down then?!? I am trying to study for my geometry test tomorrow!" With an undisputed "Okay", Kagome went upstairs, dragging Inuyasha with her.
He sat on the bed and read one of her "ten-cent" romance novels in which every now and then he'd have to ask her what thus-and-such meant, but, nevertheless he read ceaselessly, catching on quickly and getting into the story. After a while, she fell asleep on the desk she was sitting at, and Inuyasha gently tucked her into her bed and looked at the homework himself. Ever since he in his spare time had become obligated to stay with her he had been forced to have and started to understand some of the strange symbols. He picked up the pencil on the table and checked her answers. The half of the answers she had specified had been wrong and she hadn't gotten to some of the others. He changed the answers that were wrong and completed the ones that she didn't get to do before falling asleep. After he was done, he lay down on the end of her bed and went to sleep.
 
"Oh my goodness! I didn't complete my homework!" Kagome jumped out the bed and went for the papers on the desk, only to find the homework done and gently stacked. She gave a comforted sigh and put the homework in her backpack. She got ready for school and, at the last moment, she noticed Inuyasha sleeping at the end of her bed, curled up in a ball. With a few thoughts such as, 'Oh, he's so adorable when he's asleep like that!' and 'Can I pet his ears? Should I?' she then took a shower and threw on her school uniform. (A.N.: She will not change in her room yet, but, she will change in the bathroom peoples, especially with Inu in her room! Shucks!) She got to school right on the time and sat next to Pierre, who uncharacteristically had a tired look on his face. She gave him a peck on the cheek witch woke him up immediately and got a sweet smile on his lips. The teacher then wrapped his ruler on his desk and told the students to sit down and shut up or else the ruler would be hitting them and not the desk. He told them to get out their homework so that he could grade it then tell them their grade aloud.
Here are the rankings as said by the teacher:
Kagome- +A (A.N.: Wonder why..)
Yuki- +A
Pierre- +A
Yukiri- A
Momo- -A
Kira- +B
Rei- +C
And so on… (Author's note: The characters I listed off are characters from different anime I like or have liked, so if you want to you can look them up!) 'How'd I get an A? I knew I didn't get the entire sheet done!' she thought. Pierre, who had passed her a note, then disrupted her musings. The note read:
Cher aimé,
I would enjoy taking you out tonight for dinner at La Perfection at 7:00. I hope you will accept my invitation!
Ton amoureux de vous,
Pierre
The note then concluded itself in a beautiful drawing of her sitting by a café in the background, nose-to-nose with Pierre, who looked absolutely love struck. Her attentions turned to him, even though they were supposed to be on the test she was doing. He gave her a pleading look and blew her a saccharine kiss. She blew him back one and he practically plummeted out of his chair. She held in that thought. It scared her sometimes, the fact he was so sweet to her and not as flirtatious from the start. He held all that pleasantness Inuyasha had inside bottled up and would never let go. His eyes would always become softer when he looked at her, but he just couldn't stand telling her his feelings for her. 'Wait a minute! What am I doing thinking about him right now? I should be doing my test!' She worked on the problems for a while then her mind wandered off to sweet, wanting, daydreams of her and Inuyasha together, without Kikiyo or anyone else that would try to stop them from…
From…
From what? She already knew that but… how would he react to the reality of marriage and society? Her mind went back to the mystic stranger that gave her that kiss.
Flash back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome had been taking a bath under a waterfall she had felt a hand caress her waistline. She had turned around thinking she had brushed into a leaf, but instead a youkai hand had covered her eyes and let his lips sink into hers, cradling her every beautiful movement, until their lips broke free.
"Who are you? How do you know me? Please, don't hurt me." She had told the youkai.
"I would never hurt you, and I've been watching you since you came to the Feudal Age two years ago. As for my name, you will find that out later." Suddenly the voice and gorgeous body it belonged to were gone in an instant, leaving a tattoo-like mark that looked like a Hawaiian flower where his hand had touched her waist. She was awed, yet terrified at the mark. Kouga had gotten mad and so had Inuyasha at the scene and both left her alone for a while. Since lucky for her, Sessomaru had become an ally and he had explained to her why Kouga was beating his head on the wall and Inuyasha was hysterical for a week. After he had explained that the mark was just a forbearance of things that would soon come after, she got the point. (A.N.: The point is; He wants her and the mark signifies that she will be his okay? Sheesh.)
Another question she had; Why did every night after she came to the Sengo- Judia era with Inuyasha, he left for a night and came back with his eyes looking as if he had been taking heroin? Miroku said that he had been drinking sake. Kagome doubted that, even if he had the money, who would sell sake to a hanyou? No. Sango said that he hadn't had enough sleep. Well, that was true; Inuyasha had run into a tree a week ago. Why didn't he tell her anything?
She returned her thoughts to her geometry test. She couldn't make out any of the symbols in an area. Kicking youkai butt was easier than this. 'How do the math geeks do it', she wondered to herself. Later that boring day, she told Pierre that she couldn't come on the date, and strangely, he didn't ask why. She had promised Inuyasha that they would go back through the well that day. Nevertheless, like a electric shock coming out of the bed and electrocuting you on a completely sunny day, in a blunt manner said it from the way he was still sitting on the bed, more like laying upside-down on it, from this morning when she left him, he didn't seem to be at all pleased. This surprised her, deeply.
 
 
 
'Here we go again, with the…' his thoughts derailed by Kagome's scent coming closer to his nose. He wondered why his mind always went into the gutter when she came near. All his problems always were forgotten when she came near, and his worries scurried away into dark corners. She asked him if he was ready, he gave a nod and off they went.
After Inuyasha entrusted Kagome safely with Sango, Sessomaru, Shippo, and Miroku (A.N.: Well, can we say safe and sound with Miroku here? I personally don't know.) He left, and went as far as he could possibly go. Unbeknownst to him, Sango had pursued him and was watching his every movement.
He halted after a while of wandering, and landed near a stream. Then he supported himself against a tree to hold his weight up and his knees collapsed under him. Two minutes later, all Sango could hear was vomiting. His bouts of nausea ended, and replaced themselves with bleeding from the eyes and hands, and muffled coughs and mangled wheezes. That was all Sango could stand to hear without helping him. He sounded pitiful. She rushed over to him and put his back to the tree.
"What's wrong with you?!?"
He gave her a partly choked "Nothing" and walked away to throw up some more but, slipped in his own blood.
"Nothing. Is it nothing you say? You're bleeding rapidly, vomiting, coughing and wheezing all over the place…"
He slipped again, this time in a reeking mixture of vomit, sweat, and blood. Oh, and spittle. He was the image of sordid. She propped him up against a tree and felt his forehead. He was burning hot and he seemed fine with it.
"I will ask you again; what is wrong?"
"Nothing, these are just side effects of a spell."
She pried deeper, getting him to crack easily.
"Alright I was desperate; I just wanted to be loved by Kagome easily Instead of having to fight with her. I was the one who left the mark and I'm the Pierre she was talking about the entire time okay! I asked Keade about some appearance spells and she gave them to me, but only after telling me all the side effects."
More blood dripped from his eyes like a tear. Sango hugged him.
"I won't tell, but anytime this comes on, you tell me. Okay?"
She kissed his forehead and wiped away his blood-mingled tears not knowing that Sessomaru was there also. He appeared out of the bushes. Inuyasha saw him before he did.
"Come to gloat at your brother?"
"No, instead I've come to help."
Sessomaru kneeled down and helped his brother up, earning him a suspicious look from Sango. He helped him to the river that he had been trying to reach. Inuyasha landed on his knees and dipped one of his hands in the water and the "sickness" stopped. However, he still looked tired. Sessomaru didn't say anything, but he loaned the fur wrapped around his shoulders to Inuyasha and Inuyasha in return gave him a grateful look. He weakly stood up, looked at Sango, nodded his thanks to her, and then took off.
"Won't he just keep pretending?" Sango asked.
"No, he won't, but we should still look out for him."
"How do you know?"
"All youkai have an unbreakable intuition," he paused, then said, "Except for me."
"What do you mean?"
"I had a wife... and a child… before… before they were slaughtered."
He said it gently, but tentatively, as if he wanted the conversation to end there, but Sango wanted to hear more.
"How did she- I mean your wife, look?"
"She was beautiful. She had chestnut eyes, midnight black hair, and a sweet voice that would stop a tsunami, oh, and fair, silky, skin. To tell the truth, she looked a little like you."
Sango was flabbergasted. She had no idea what to think. What would Miroku say? Her thoughts immediately stopped because Sessomaru put a hand in her hair and started to play with one of her locks. 'Does he care for me?' Sango thought. A smile lit up his usually emotionless face. Sango blushed earnestly. He nodded as if he read her mind. The strange little couple scooted closer to each other. Their lips were touching and they kissed. It was sweet, casual, but no one else knew and neither of them cared.
 
 
Inuyasha headed toward the well. He stopped when he got there and checked to see if anyone was looking. No one was there so he jumped through the well for his little escapade to the shrine. He silently entered the shrine. Buyo mewed and Inuyasha told the cat to shut up in youkai, he immediately did. He grabbed one of the towels and slipped into the bathtub. He filled the tub with water and immersed himself in it, soaking up the heat and relaxing completely. After his bath, he re-entered Kagome's room and lay down on her bed, completely nude, and covered himself with her blankets, enjoying the warmth and Kagome's sweet smell, and soon fell asleep.
"Inuyasha! Inuyasha! Where the heck can that hanyou be?" Sango said. Miroku muttered something profane under his breath to keep from Rin and Shippo hearing it. Kagome offered to go look in her time and the others requested that she should.
She came through the door of the shrine and finding no body; she went upstairs to her room. Kagome saw Inuyasha on the bed sleeping soundly, warm, cozy, & wrapped up in blankets. She approached the bed and then saw him shiver. She looked around the room and saw a bundle of red cloth in one of the corners. 'So that's why he was shivering!' she thought, as she picked up one of the pieces of clothing from the pile. He rolled over again revealing some more skin, which Kagome just happened to see. She blushed and turned around just in time to see her mother come through the door. (A.N.: Ya! I have been saved from a super-romantic lemon! Phew!) She gently tugged the miko out into the hall, which was still holding Inuyasha's haori in hand. Her mother started to whisper, "He's beautiful isn't he?" Kagome gave her a shocked look then admitted her feelings, "Yes, he is, but sometimes his looks don't match his attitude", she mentioned to her mother.
"So, is it a hard choice?"
"What?"
"Choosing between him and Pierre!"
"Yes, it's very hard."
They didn't say anything more, with the exception of a sweet comment every now and then until Inuyasha woke with a startling, "Crap!" and started to put on his clothes until he realized that he was missing his haori. He looked for it in Kagome's room, and going through the drawers, he found a stringy bra and red silk robe in her drawer with a black gossamer pantie near them. He took them out wrapped them up in a scarf on her bed. Kagome's mother harshly whispered something to Kagome.
"I thought you got rid of those!"
Kagome silently told her to be quiet then turned and saw a smirk on Inuyasha's face.
"You can come out now!" he said. Kagome stepped fore ward and blushed slightly, bending her head down and walking across the carpeted floor to Inuyasha.
Somewhere else…
Sango headed back to camp after this morning's disturbing events. She had gotten a kiss from Sessomaru, found out why Inuyasha was going off, and found out more about both the youkai. She came back to find Kagome and Inuyasha missing. When Miroku told her that Kagome had gone looking for Inuyasha, she hadn't seemed at all too flustered like the rest of them. She merely smiled and said, "Let's just say there is more to our inu-youkai than we realize!"
With back with our sweet couple…
Kagome sat on Inuyasha's lap, safe and warm by the fire, resting her wet, just-cleaned hair on his bare chest. After their little happening, Kagome had taken a shower and mother had insisted that Inuyasha put his clothes in the washing machine. So, here they were after a few random events, Inuyasha in a pair of boxers and Kagome in sweat pants and a loose-fitting shirt, wrapped up in a thin sheet since it was still summer, but it still felt nice sitting there calmly. The gentle heat rocking her to sleep, that is until her mother came and made her do her homework.
"And since you distract her while she's working, you can go water the lawn!" She told Inuyasha in an almost jealous tone, then told him to go put on a hat and swimming trunks, and scooted him outside.
Inuyasha looked at the colossal stretch of lawn and sighed out a melancholy sigh, then pulled the snake of a hose across the lawn and started the tedious task of watering the lawn.
(A.N.: Hey! There are times in the summer where it gets extremely hot and doesn't rain for days on end where I live, so we have to water the grass ourselves to keep it looking good. Also, since our lawn is like two sq. miles we can't just install timed water sprayers. So that's why he's watering the lawn.)
Kagome looked at her mother queerly then said, "Mom, I don't have homework to do, it's the last few weeks of school! Be reasonable!", but, by the way her mother was looking (which was very devious indeed!) she wasn't listening. She threw something at Kagome and harshly told her to put it on and then come to her room. When Kagome realized just what her mother had told her to put on she gasped, but still put it on, and headed up to her mother's room.
End of chappy!
 
Well, well, well! What do we have here? A little heat between Sess and Sango! What have I done?
Absolutely nothing but type. Since I haven't really told you much about myself since the start of this fic, here goes:
A.N.: This is the first time I've put some of my work online so if you don't like it, flame me. I really don't care... Not! Ha-ha! Being sarcastic again! Most of my works are about InuYasha©. (Inu/Kag also) So stay away if you do not like them, any who, I've been wanting to tell you how crazy I am about this anime series… really, these things are true, and if you don't believe me, well, um, e-mail me and tell me which ones (as in numbers you morons!) you didn't believe and why.
1. I've started to like Ramen noodles a lot more.
No, seriously, I used to hate, and I really mean it, hate, Ramen noodles whenever my dad would make them. After learning that Inu-yasha loved them, I had a tough time pretending not like them. Now days I add strange things to them, even gravy (ewwww! That turned out kind of gross).
2. I actually am starting to like P.E. (physical education).
Some of you must be thinking; scary, very, veeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry, scary. Especially since I have asthma, and the fact I am EXTREMELY, INEXPLICABLY, lazy. In addition, I am starting to take interest in sports (key "The Twilight Zone" music).
3. (Here is the most insane of them all) I was drooling at a Jumbone! (a special brand of dog bone) commercial!
I know, you want to say I've spent WAY too much time with my dog, but, sadly I don't have a dog to blame it on. Instead, I have a cat. Two cats in fact! WEIRD, WEIRD, and did I say, WEIRD!
4.
Wait, before I say #4, I should warn you, I did this just last night (maybe I was dreaming… who knows?)… Aw, heck I'll just say it!
I PRAYED FOR INU-YASHA'S EARS!!!
No, no, no, I seriously I got down on my knees and prayed for his ears, WILLINGLY!!!
Just last night I also dreamed about Inu, yeesh, I am nuts.
5. I wrote an essay on anime.
FLIPPANDAHALF!!! FLAMINGCRIPESONBUTTEREDTOAST!!! HOLY TOLEDEO, BATMAN!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!
Well, it started out when I didn't get to go on a field trip with the rest of my school. My language teacher wanted the class to write at least a paragraph on the trip. I couldn't write about the trip because I didn't go on it (well, duh, I can't write about something I didn't see!) Bored out of my mind, I began to write and think, and think, and think, until… Good Gracious ::gasps:: ! I had written a whole page! Problem was, I was thinking about my next posting, not my little history of loving "Speed Racer", but of course, not like how I love InuYasha (no buts about it).
6. I told my sis some of my Inu dreams.
Strange, yes, but my sis is extremely trustworthy and honest. In addition, she is absolutely nuts about Peach Girl (another thing I seem to like). (Sae happens to be her favorite character for some reason. Maybe it's because how evil she is…), though she is not half as insane about her shows as I am about mine. ::hit by sis:: All right, all right, she is, she is, but, she is not a happy evil puppy, I am! (I'm also an extreme otaku as you can tell.) We, in the morning, exchange dreams and then make up stories that stem from them. (For all you freaky hentai people; no, none are lemons.)
7. I have been trying (and hard) to copy Inu's style!
Yes, I have tried the haori, the kimono, and the necklace (the enchanted one, stupid!) but, mostly what I want is his ears. Yes, Inuyasha is my fashion idol (no, I do not get up every Sunday and bow down to a statue of him saying "Behold! Power to the ears! Praise the Inuyasha cast members!" every seventh bow… only some mornings… kind of… ok! You caught me! I confess! I am in love with his ears! Darn loveable idiot he is! ::grumbles::)
Now, some of you will not understand some of this next little question. I want to know witch idea(s) you like the most out of these:
1 This one makes Kagome look like Jennifer Lopez. She is rich, beautiful, oh, and spoiled rotten! In addition, how can her permanent bodyguard be Inuyasha? EEP!
2
Inuyasha has to take (deliver) Kagome to Tidus; Kagome is Yuna's reincarnate. He remembers his extreme yearning for her and does not want to give her up when he gets there. The two meet different characters from different manga/anime, a crossover and a lemon in one, tee-hee, killed two birds with one stone (no offense to the birds!)
3 Inuyasha wishes he had never lived because Kag dies "because" of him. He finds out what would happen if he hadn't lived. In addition, Kagome goes on a journey to the underworld (sad, motivated by an Arjuna commercial) to save him. Will they ever meet up again? In addition, what will happen if Kouga tries to help? We will see…
6. Inuyasha switches bodies with Kenshin Himura (from the show Samurai X or a.k.a. Rorouni Kenshin) How will Kagome react to Inuyasha being so nice? Will the "sits" break Kenshin's usually cool attitude? What will Inu do while he is in Kenshin's body? Brrrrrrr…
7. (Inspired by The Pink Panther, kind of like Bonne & Clyde except for a few main parts) Inuyasha is a famous thief and kidnapper, Kagome is a rebellious and notorious murderer, but she's also a rich upper- class girl with a knack for cool gadgets- to use in her profession, of course! How in the world will these two get along to bring down the world's biggest monarch?
8. Spike and Jet (from Cowboy Bebop) have their eyes on a 90 million woolong capture; Inuyasha. How in the world did a hanyou from the feudal age become a target? And what does Faye have to do with this? Or Kagome?
9. This is for all you people who like a good lemon. Inuyasha is the son of a monarch. He is betrothed to Kagome, the duke's daughter. But because they cannot get along, they are stuck alone in an apartment by their parents. Without any link to the outside world, except the internet that is! Oh, and if they can't get along in two months they will be stranded on an island out in the middle of the Pacific!
Also, if you are a writer, you can youze, doh, USE, these ideas if you mention where you got the idea from and e-mail me first at the address at the bottom, gohen ne for the bad spelling (it means forgive me in Japanese for all you morons).
hyper22@rock.com