InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Android Inuyasha ❯ Mirror ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Android Inuyasha

All right, I'm getting a bit ticked off that no one's reviewing, but if I get to the next chapter with no one (except Inya) reviewing, I'll discontinue this fic. And, in case you ARE reading this fic without reviewing, the next chapter has Kikyou in it as a good character and Sesshy is appearing in this one.

Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or Kikaider.

Chapter Four

Mirror

Kagome groaned in her sleep. She gasped, and awoke. That nightmare... it seemed so real. Like a vision or something. She shook her head. Nothing like that could actually happen... right? She laid back onto her bed, remembering her dream. She was sitting in a forest with Inu, feeling unusually safe around him. He stood up, with a smile on his face, and held out his hand to help her up when he stood. She was about to grab it, when that Kagura girl walked up to Inu, with his back turned, and stabbed him.

The really creepy part of the dream, though, was the fact that Inu was bleeding the entire time. But that was impossible, because Inu was an android. He couldn't bleed or die, right? Still, that dream scared her, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

She got up, and, placing a robe around her narrow shoulders, she got up and walked back to her father's study to find something to do.

O_o

The clock tower... the same place Inu came to relax and think things through every day at the same time. He watched it chime the time, six o'clock, and smirked when the metallic robot soldiers inside started playing small instruments. Listening to the people around him, he overheard a conversation between a little girl and her mother:

"Rin, it's time to go home," The mother was saying. Obviously, the little girl, Rin, didn't want to go home yet.

"Where do the soldiers in the clock go to when it's time to go home?" Rin asked.

"They live in the clock, Rin. Just like you have a house to live in," Her mother was saying.

"Sugoi!" Rin said.

"Yep. Now, young lady, it's time to go home. We have to eat dinner soon," Her mother said.

"Okay, Rin's ready to go home, now," The little girl answered, and they left.

"Where's my home?" Inu asked, suddenly, when the clock stopped chiming.

O_o

The children of the neighborhood were attracted to the sad music coming from the park that day. They all surrounded Inu, who was playing a very melodramatic song on his guitar. One little girl with a small cat walked up to him, and sat next to him, even after all of the mothers called the children away.

"Shouldn't you be going home soon?" Inu asked, when he finished playing.

"No, I'm an orphan," She answered. "My name's Sayo, and my kitten's name is Shippou. What's yours?"

"Inu," He answered. Sayo smiled, and then frowned at Shippou, who seemed to be scurrying about.

"Could you play your music some more? Shippou seems to like it," Sayo said. "He's always like this, until you play your guitar, and then he calms down." Inu nodded, and started playing. Indeed, little Shippou stopped moving around much, and calmed down.

O_o

That day, there was more looking around for Inu. Miroku and Sango were getting rumors from people saying that he had been located around the clock tower more often than not.

"Why would he be here?" Miroku asked.

"I dunno," Sango answered. It was raining, and Miroku 'conveniently' forgot his umbrella, so the two were huddled under Sango's small one. "I swear, touch me, and I'll hit you."

Miroku smiled, before looking around some more. There went the clock. Six o'clock already? He scanned the place, and noticed a figure sitting in the rain. Examining the person carefully, the realized who it was-- Inu! They rushed up to him, and he looked up when two shadows covered him.

"Would you like to go somewhere dry?" Miroku offered.

O_o

The three walked to a nearby coffeehouse, and, when they went inside, Sango went directly to the phone to call Kagome. When she returned to the table, she grinned at Miroku.

"She's on her way!" She said, happily. Oh, boy, they were gonna be rich after this!

"Who?" Inu asked.

"Kagome, you know, your little sister?" Miroku answered. "She was worried about you, you know."

"She was... worried?" Inu asked. Why should Kagome be worried. Didn't she want to destroy him?

"Hai. Even if it doesn't look like it, she'll always worry about you. That's what sisters do. Even if they tell you one minute that they hate you, they'll worry about you nonetheless," Miroku told him.

"Ha. You should take that advice with you and your brother," Sango scoffed.

Miroku ignored her. "You're just making your sister more worried by not going home. So why don't you just go back?"

Inu was about to agree with the guy, when he remembered all of the hints of destruction. The computer monitor, Kagome- she would most definitely destroy him if bad goes to worse, and Kagura's words. He shook his head.

"I can't go home," Inu said, standing up. "I have no home." With that, he ran out of the coffeehouse.

"Sango, you stay here and tell the Higurashis about what had happened. I'll go after Inu," Miroku said. Sango nodded, and sat back down. Miroku followed the same way that Inu went.

O_o

Inu ran all the way to an abandoned building. He sighed, and sat down at the stairs. Bored, he started playing his guitar, again.

O_o

Kagome and Souta reached the coffeehouse a few moments after Inu and Miroku left. Sango walked up to them.

"I'm sorry, but he ran off," Sango said. "You should wait here."

"No, I'm going after him. Souta, stay here," Kagome ordered, and walked out, going in the direction Sango told her. She ran through the streets, until she heard a sad song being played. She followed where it was coming from, and found... Inu.

"Inu...?" She whispered. He looked up, and saw her. She walked up to him, and listened as he continued playing. "You've never played the guitar for me." He didn't answer, but he did stop playing. "I'm--" She didn't finish her sentence, for Inu suddenly started clutching the sides of his head.

"The playing... flute playing... it won't stop!" He growled out. Suddenly, he reached out, and grabbed onto Kagome's throat. This time, instead of freaking out, she went for the peaceful help for him.

"Inu! I know it's not you doing this! Please stop!" She ground out. His reply? A tighter hold around Kagome's throat. She started feeling light headed, until he finally let go.

O_o

Inu felt control go back into his limbs, and he immediately dropped Kagome (not lightly, mind you) onto the ground. He heard chuckling behind him, and he spun around. Standing there was a man in his early twenties standing there, with long silver hair and amber eyes.

"Naraku told me you were easy to manipulate, but he never said how easily you were," He said. "If I wanted you, you could've killed that entire group of children you were with." Inu's eyes widened, as the man introduced himself. "My name's Sesshomaru. Get ready to fight."

"Stop!" Kagome strained to say. "Leave him alone!" She stood in front of Inu, as if to block Sesshomaru's attacks.

"Get out of here, Kagome!" Inu yelled. "Get somewhere safe!" Kagome looked at him, and nodded.

"Don't do anything stupid, Inu!" She said, getting out of the way. Sesshomaru smirked, as he clenched his fist. Inu noticed green liquid flow through Sesshomaru's claws.

"Get ready to be destroyed, you stupid android," He said, and clawed at Inu's forearm with the green liquid filled hand. Inu cried out in pain, and, pulling his arm away, he noticed the "skin" disintegrate. 'Poison,' he thought, and leapt into the air.

"Must... get him... away from the people," He whispered, making the android behind him follow.

O_o

Miroku ran up to Kagome, and noticed Inu in the air, directing the other man behind him, to follow.

"Kagome... somehow I get the feeling that you know something I don't..." He said. "What is Inu, really?"

O_o

Inu leapt into a nearby window of the abandoned building, Sesshomaru following. This time, Sesshomaru pulled out a sword. He smirked at the android.

"Like it? I call it Toujikin," He readied himself for an attack, and started towards Inu. Inu spun away, and lightly touched the switches on his shoulders. When Sesshomaru saw Inu's transformation, he smirked. (he does that a lot, ne?) "Inuyasha, when will you ever learn? You'll be destroyed no matter what form you are in." Inu narrowed his eyes, and started attacking Sesshomaru.

"I will not be destroyed!" He exclaimed. Sesshomaru ducked each attack, until Inu backed him into a wall. "And I never will!" He finished his attack, slicing off one of Sesshomaru's arms (a/n- had to insert this: in Kikaider, Jido actually killed off the android he was attacking. I believe that Sesshomaru will play a vital part in this, so I'm keeping him alive right now.). Sesshomaru growled at him. "Leave me! Tell whoever you are owned by that I wish to be left alone!!"

"Heh. I would, you know. If you'd just get destroyed like you should none of this would happen. No humans would be killed, everyone would be normal. But you just can't allow it, can you?" Sesshomaru taunted. "I'll never consider you nor any other android my sibling until you face your fate." With that, he leapt away.

Inu sighed, and heard a loud, "Meow!?" He looked under some wood that fell, and he saw the kitten that belonged to Sayo, Shippou.

"Shippou, come on out," He said. "Come on, I'm not going to hurt you..."

O_o

Sayo knew something was happening when she saw the two adults standing around the abandoned building in town. She ran past them, not listening to them, knowing that she had to get Shippou out of there. That place was their temporary home. She ran up all of the stairs, calling out Shippou's name.

"Shippou!" She reached the top floor, and overheard someone. It sounded like Inu, though she wasn't totally sure. "Shippou!" She looked at the person who was there. The person looked like Inu, except... more scary. He frightened her.

"Hi, Sayo. Here's Shippou," The person said, handing her the kitten. Sayo shook, took her kitten, and ran as fast as she could down the stairs, scared. Inu was confused for a minute, and stood when he saw Miroku and Kagome come up the stairs.

"Inu, are you all right?" Kagome asked. Inu shook his head, and started to walk backwards, away from them.

"Leave... me... alone!" He yelled, before leaping through the nearest window. Kagome ran after him, until Miroku held her back.

"Leave him for awhile. We'll be looking for him, I promise," He whispered. "Let's get Sango."

O_o

a/n- This is the longest chapter so far. Technically I saw this episode Thursday, and had all weekend to finish it, but I had no idea how to write it. And when I actually did, I forgot what happened first and things like that.

Note: Sayo came from the episode of Inuyasha when Kikyo was found out as a soul-stealer. (y'kno, when she killed that one monk guy with the dragon claw?)

The next chapter is very good as an episode, and I don't know who to put as the other "good guy" in it. Any help? Here's a quote from the guy:

"I thought... the good guy was supposed to live..."

Who do you want to play as that guy? Kouga? Hojo? (Note: the same guy is Kikyo's old love, too.)

Anyway, Arigatou, Inya! ^_^

Next Chapter: City Of Rain- Suspected of blowing up a radar tower, Inu is now on the run from the police. As he wanders around the city, he meets a young woman named Kikyo who tells him that he reminds her of the man she loves. Meanwhile, Doctor Naraku Onigumo hires a group of men to blow up the town, one of whom happens to be the man Kikyo loves.