InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of mission ❯ The second angel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angels of missions
 
Chapter 2: The second angel
 
In a modern flat, a woman was laying on her bed, in a light sleep with an opened folder beside her. She slightly stirred when she felt the sun on her face. She slowly looked up and saw it was morning already. She looked around and sighed when she spotted a black man's business jacket on the chair of her room. She slightly opened the paper and wood door of her room and smelt eggs and bacons. She frowned, “Uryu?”
 
Slight movement from the kitchen made her go for the gun on her low dresser by her side but pulled back her arm when she saw a black head poke through the kitchen area. “Uryu, what are you doing here?”
 
Said black head smiled and walked towards her dressed in a white dress shirt and black slack with a pink apron on. Her frown deepened, “What are you doing here?” The man smiled “to cook you breakfast of course.”
 
“How did you get in?” the woman asked, eyeing the plate in his hands. She did NOT give the man her keys, she never does. She watched as he pulled a replica from his pockets and furrowed her eyebrows. That's it! She made a quick grab for the gun and put in the always ready holster by her waist.
 
“Give it to me” she said calmly, and he extended the plate towards her. “No- the key” He snapped his down on her, “What?”
 
“I never give out my keys Uryu, give them to me.” He frowned, but extended his key to her “Anything for you darling-” He puts down the plate on the table in the kitchen area when he reached it, and fished out two other replicas of her key from his shirt pocket and other pant pocket. Her eyes widened `How- … Nevermind, should have known with men like him… too clingy.' “Uryu, is that all of them?” He nodded “Good, now get out of my flat.” “WHAT?!” “We're through.” “But-” Too late, she pushed him out of her house and closed the door. `I have to change that lock, that's not all the keys he has.' She sighed, she grabbed the phone and dialled for work.
 
“Ryuka speaking.”
“Sir? It's-”
“Oh hi detective, why are you calling me?”
“I'll be in later, there's small troubles here”
“Very well, do not make it a habit though.”
“Of course not sir, goodbye”
 
“Oh great, now got to call the locks guy. Where's that number?”
“Hey Ken!”
“Hey lady, what is it this time?”
“A duplicated key, need another lock. Think you can make it digital?”
“Sure, but I can only come at four…”
“Very well, you have my key too anyways…”
“Too huh? That Uryu?”
“Yes… I'll just advise the security guard for now, I can't leave here knowing he still has keys.”
“Okay, see ya”
“Goodbye”
“Oh loosen up would you! Bye!”
 
He hung up and left her wondering. She sighed and made one last call,
“Security control?”
“Yes?”
“I'm from 612, I need to have my flat under surveillance for the rest of the day until my metal worker comes to fix it up at four. If anyone comes by, stop them.“
“Very well miss.”
“Thank you and good day”
“Good day.”
 
She sighed. She headed to her bathroom and went into the shower, she kept her gun in a compartment she had made by the soap box during the whole shower, you never know and then went to wash her face and brush her teeth and hair. She put on her make-up and went to her room to put on her pre-chosen clothes: a black business like suit with pants, with a pair of black heels. `Why do we have to wear heels to fight crime? Not that I mind but still…' Shaking her head, she headed towards her vanity where she left her gun and holster and put it on. Grabbing some make-up, she applied beige eye-shadow and pinkish lipstick.
 
Grabbing her current keys, she made her way to the door, checking for any signs of Uryu, before making her way down the building to the parking lot. Looking around for a bit, she spotted her navy Mercedes Benz, and got in to get out of her building. She made her way to work, shaking her head, at the corner of her eyes; she spotted a silver car behind her and recognised it. She turned on the left and entered the parking of the CTU headquarters. The man behind the wheel of the silver car got out too and they nodded to each other.
 
She walked in the glass door of the building and saw a vast reception. `Receptionists now? What is Tokyo police force going?' She walked towards the elevator and went to the top level, where her team was already gathered.
 
Yes her team, she was the head of the Counter-terrorist unit, the Madam, she kept here running and functional for whenever the country needed them,
 
She was Safaia Tsuki.