InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of mission ❯ The third angel ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angels of mission
 
Chapter 3: The last angel
 
In a small apartment, a young woman was laying in her bed. She was musing over her last dysfunctional relationship. Sighing, she turned her head towards the clock, and saw it was 6 o'clock. `I have to report to the CID department at 9 o'clock and I live at half an hour of the station. Got to be out of here at eight fifteen'
 
She slowly stood up, making her way to her shower, took it and got out of it. She brushed her teeth and hair, flossed her teeth and applied her light make-up. She went back to her room and saw her cell phone vibrating on her desk. She picked it up and saw the caller ID. Groaning, she flipped it open and closed it again, immediately ending the call. Shaking her head she made way to her kitchen area and took a bagel, cut it in two then popped it in the toaster. She turned around to get her cream cheese spread and set it on the counter. She made her way back to her room to get some clothes out. She picked a pink t-shirt and a pair of jeans out of her closet and put them on. She vaguely heard a pop from the kitchen, signalling that her bagel was ready.
 
She went to pick it up, and spread some of the topping on it and set it on a plate, making her way to the TV. She sat down on her love seat and opened the TV, slipping trough it. Spotting the time on one of the station, she decided it was time to continue with her routine. She set her plate in the sink and quickly washed it. Putting it on the rack, she went to her vanity and took out a hair band to tie her hair in a ponytail, keeping her black locks out of her face. Turning around, she took a pair of socks and a pair of running shoes that matched with her outfit.
 
She went down the stairs of the building after locking her door and headed towards her black Nissan Maxima and sat herself in her car. She spent thirty minutes getting to the station and five more trying to find her local.
 
While looking at the door numbers, she bumped into someone.
“Sorry”
“Sorry”
 
Both said at the same time, while they both were dusting off, she noticed that the woman in front of her was probably working here, so she'll probably know where C105 was.
 
“Hum, hi! Do you know where C105 is?”
 
The woman smiled at her, “You're the new girl right?”
“Huh yea?”
“Come, you'll be working with me, Oh! I'm Kagome by the way!”
“I'm Sango.”