InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of mission ❯ The Taisho ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angels of missions
 
Chapter 4: The Taisho
 
“Listen up guys!” Kagome shouted when they got to the room. Hearing that, the five men sitting at the desk, sleeping again, immediately sit straight up and looked at her. “This is Sango, she's the newbie we were suppose to get understood?” “Yes Madam!” Kagome smiled when she heard the Madam part. She's no high ranking officer here but because of the influence she has here, she was granted that title by her friends. Though Sir Take still has the most power, even he was amused by this, and so were the higher up that does deigned coming here.
 
“Higurashi!”
“Uh Oh!” Kagome whispered, “Take care of her guys!”
 
She headed towards Sir Take's office, gulping already; Hakudoshi Take was no one to piss off.
 
“Sir Take!” She exclaimed, in a salute position.
“Higurashi” The rather short man with silver hair said
“Yes sir?”
“You met Sango Taijiya”
“Yes sir!”
“Very well!” Said Sir Take, smiling now, Kagome got scared.
“Sir?”
“You'll be the one showing her around understood!” Kagome sweat dropped but nodded anyways.
“Yes sir!”
“Very well, you're dismissed!”
Kagome saluted again before turning on her heels and went out the door, sighing after closing the door.
 
The five men and one woman looked at her expectantly. “What?!”
“What did Sir Take say?” Said a balding young man with black hair, at least, what's left of it and brown eyes, though slightly bulbous.
“Well, Jinenji, it seems that our newbie here will have to follow me around now!”
 
Sango sat there looking at the interaction between the two officers and slightly worried about what will be left of her sanity when she saw the reactions of the men around her at Kagome's words. `What's so bad with her? Why are they all smirking?'
 
“Come Sango, it's about around ten right now. We have a briefing at ten thirty and we have a break at twelve before going on our current assignment.”
“Current assignment? Are you guys working on a case right now?”
“You're lucky to have came between two missions, you won't be too lost. Now we have around half an hour before the briefing starts, I have time to show you around.”
“Oh I know my way around here; I was a patrolling agent at this station before.”
“Oh I know, but that's not what I was talking about. We have our own tables and things around here. We do not share with other departments. At least, not all, we do share with CID team B, as you know, we're team A. Anyways I'll show you to the CID only spots ok?”
“CID only?” Sango asked with a small smile “Sounds fun”
“Oh it is, don't worry. Did you there was a gym at the station?”
“Really?!” exclaimed a surprised Sango, while both were already on their way to said gym.
 
Half an hour passed and both women were sitting in the briefing room at the moment, with all the others officers of both CID teams. Sango looked over to her current six colleagues, who looked surprised at something.
 
“Guys? Are you okay?”
“Hm, oh yea, it's just that we're not used to having briefings or assignments with team B.” Replied Jinenji and a young man with short black hair nodded.
“We don't work together usually; rumours are that Sir Take and Sir Kyo don't get along much. By the way, I'm Hojo.” The stranger introduced himself, before turning towards Kagome and just stared at her. She turned around and turned over again before waving to a man that just walked in. He was tall with long black hair in a braid and blue eyes that matched Kagome's. He walked over and gave her slight one armed hug around the shoulders.
 
Sango leaned towards Jinenji and asked “Hey, what's the scoop with the three of them?”
“What do you mean?” asked a confused co-worker
“Well, Hojo's looking over at them like he's jealous.”
“Oh that” said a suddenly smiling Jinenji “That's Bankotsu, Kagome's step-brother, thing that Hojo ignores, simply because he never listens. Hojo is totally in love with Kagome who just doesn't really give a damn and she has tried to convince him that they weren't meant to be together but, well that hasn't worked out as you can see.”
“So it's no love triangle, just a really dumb guy”
“Basically, now don't get me wrong, Hojo is a good guy but-”
 
Jinenji was cut off by the entrance of three well decorated officers, one she recognized as her head with one had the same outfits as him and the other was even more decorated. Kagome who came to sit down beside her with her step-brother a second ago, slightly whispered to her who was who. She said that the similarly dressed man was Officer Ryukotsusei Kyo, the chef of team B and the other man was Suikotsu Shichinintai, also another of her step-brothers and the head of the CID teams.
 
As they walked in, every other officer shut up and stood up, along with the two women, and saluted the higher ups. They nodded and they sat down again.
 
“We have been asked to aid in a mission by the CTU. They have reports that there will be a shooting out at the Shun edifice today and we will be assisting in keeping the people away. Some of us will go into the building with the CTU.” Suikotsu said, looking over them, “Seeing as Team A recently acquired a new member with close to no experience on this field, Team B will be the on going in unless any new orders are given.”
 
Team A was disappointed but understood, to them, the Team was much more important than the reputation. Meanwhile, Sir Kyo was looking over at Sir Take with a smug look, without being that evident.
 
“We will depart in half an hour, you will take that time to prepare yourself and stock up your weapons in the weapons room. Briefing ended”
 
He went out after they saluted him again. Both teams along with their chief went towards the weapon room and opened the door. On the walls were rifles, handguns and guns of many sorts. In the middle were lockers like store places with bullet proof jackets and boots in them. They all suited up and headed out to the vans in the parking lot.
 
CTU HQ
 
Safaia looked around in the briefing room where her team was. She just finished briefing them and they were now heading out. They all geared up and went to the vans. They got to the Shun building and immediately went into action. Along the way, they met the team that will accompany them in. She looked at their leader and got a bad vibe from him but shook it out, she had to focus. She looked at the tall building and gave orders out to her subordinates. Looking over them, she noticed something; they were two people short for her plan… Looking over to the ones working the crowds, she spotted two women and waved them over.
 
“You two will be coming in as well.” They both looked at her in surprise but nodded all the same; she told them the plan and went in. She separated her group in two. She went to the parking with her team and the two girls while the CID went in to the first floor with one of her man. There were eleven people in each group. After studying the map last night, she knew exactly what they will do.
 
 
Inuyasha Taisho, a tall silver haired man was walking towards the elevator when he saw the doors closing; he ran to catch it and got them. Inside where four very well built foreigners and squeezed in. He said hi and turned around. He didn't noticed the glances that passed between them but was mumbling under his breath “Damn foreigners, taking the entire place” in Japanese. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, all five went out the elevator but suddenly Inuyasha was grabbed from behind and he felt something cold on his temple. Opening his eyes frightened, he spotted the police with their guns at them. Slowly, he was being pulled towards the stairs leading to the parking and was dragged down the stairs, with the police after them. If he wasn't so scared the thought `Police are so useless these days' would have crossed his mind. Not only did he just lose his job because of one of them, now he was the prisoner. With that, he got even more scared and started bargaining without respite. “You know, I'm really-” But he stopped when the gun at his temple was pressed on and he heard a click. They passed by a car, the man holding him was surprised by a bullet passing by him and Inuyasha got pulled down by the car and brought behind another one. When they settled down, he looked at his saviour and saw a beautiful woman. She had long black hair and those beautiful brown eyes, she was tall too. He almost got lost admiring her if it wasn't for the fact that she suddenly stood up and started shooting. He heard a man scream in pain and suspected that she got one the man. All he heard now was shooting and another woman landed by him. “Report” His madam said.
 
Looking over to the other, he saw the wench that made him lose his job but she didn't even look at him “one of your man got shot, we cannot move him until we have cleared this place.” At the same time, both stood up and started shooting at the man. When they got back down, the wench said “there is two men left, the one who shot Brian and the one that was holding that other man hostage.” Suddenly, all sound ceased and they froze. None of the officers knew what was happening and they didn't dare stand up to see either. They then heard footsteps, heading towards them. Their eyes widened and the two women prepared themselves.
 
Safaia and Kagome were crouching down by the hostage when they heard the footsteps coming. They looked at each other and slightly nodded. They saw feet coming from Safaia's side, the right and spotted the other coming from the middle, by the under of the car. Safaia slightly leaned to the right and Kagome turned around and started to stand up. As soon as the one from the right came close enough, Safaia shot and Kagome stood up. Too late for Kagome though, the man was already pointing his gun at her though. A shot rang out and the man dropped his gun and Kagome took the chance to shoot him in the chest, and another shot rang, getting him in the heart. When the man fell, Kagome looked up and saw Sango behind the corpse and Bankotsu at the side. She saw Safaia looking over the half-cuffed man and gave them a smile.
 
Suddenly, before any of them could react though, another shot rang out and a bullet whizzed past the head of CTU who had to let go of them man. A black Sedan came out of nowhere and off the man goes with it.
 
Officers sprang out of everywhere and shot at the car but it seemed to be bullet-proof. “MADAM!!!” yelled out one of her own.
She turned around and spotted Shippo, one of her agents “What is it?”
“Brian's dead” He whispered. She looked at him and headed over the spot where Shippo last stood and saw the body of one of her best officer laying on the ground all bloodied. They took too long.
 
There was a silence in the parking lot until they rapidly all seemed to spring into action and moved.
 
 
Safaia was seating at her desk, musing over the day. Her team was now short three men, Brian, one of her under covers and a recently retired agent. And today, three of the CIDs showed excellent skills on the field. She got their names after the mission, and Higurashi Kagome, Taijiya Sango and Shichinintai Bankotsu were certainly considerable choices. Shaking her head, her thoughts went back to the hospital. They rushed Brian to the hospital, hoping for some miracle when they noticed that Brian was all dead yet. Unfortunately, they couldn't save him for he really did die in the ambulance. When his wife got there, she went hysterical, Yuna was yelling at her because she did not do her job well, she didn't protect her husband, she yelled at all of them and then she busted out in tears. Safaia was only thankful for the fact that they didn't get around conceiving a child yet, she did not wish for a child to live without his or her father,
 
For the hostage, they escorted him to the station to get a report; she shuddered at the thought of that cocky man, and gave him a ride back to his place. She looked at her watch and sighed. It was six thirty; she picked up her phone and called Ken her lock smith.
 
“Hi”
“Hey lady! What is it?”
“My lock”
“Oh right” Safaia sighed here “It's all done, your code is **** and it will react to your handprint too. Of course it hadn't been set yet, so when you home, just punch in the code and put your handprint on it, it will be set.”
“Ok thanks!”
“You're welcome lady, see you!”
“Bye Ken”
 
Looking at her watch again, she noticed she had to leave now, of she didn't want to be late to meet up with her friend. She did have to go by the loft anyways.
 
When she got home, set the handprints and everything, she went into the shower and got out a loose back knee length skirt and a navy curves hugging spaghetti strap top and put on a pair of high heels black boots . She put some light make up and went out the door, happy that the door locks itself after it closes.
 
She headed towards her Mercedes Benz that matched her current shirt and got in. She drove toward that uptown French restaurant and headed towards their usual table when she got there around eight. Seated there, she spotted a tall silver haired man and she was reminded of that Inuyasha fellow. Shaking him out of her head, she headed towards him and gave him a smile. “Hey Sesshomaru”
 
The tall man looked up and stood up to give her a slight hug and a kiss on the cheek. She pulled out her chair for her and sat back down. To any one, they would of have looked like a perfect couple but they were simply best friends from having grown up together.
 
“How are you Safaia?”
“Just dandy…” She slightly groaned. He frowned and asked what happened. She explained to him the whole Uryu thing and while it was not written anywhere that she could not discussed finished missions anywhere, it still wasn't recommended, but him being her best, she told him about Brian, and Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha Taisho?” he asked and it suddenly hit her that they had the same surname. “Please don't tell me he's your brother”
“Half brother”
 
She laughed lowly and shook her head. “I can see where the arrogance comes from Sess.”
“What's that supposed to mean?” He joked slightly. The waiter came at that time and they both ordered. Around ten minutes later, their meal came out.
 
Sesshomaru looked over to his companion and was still in awe at how beautiful she looked under the moonlight. They were seated at a corner table by the window and the moon was shining right on her. Oh, how he wished to be able to tell her how much he loved her but kept himself from doing so, if only to not break their friendship. That and the fact that she can't keep her men.
 
“Oh, Naraku is coming back into town tomorrow” Safaia looked up and smiled. Naraku was also a good friend of hers, and was Sesshomaru's twin. While they looked absolutely different, their characters were the same. They were aloof, mysterious and cool, even though they both deny it.
 
“Oh really? How is he these days?”
“He's a profess-”
“I know he's a professional bodyguard Sess, how is he?”
 
The last time she saw him, he just got out of a painful relationship. He would never admit it but the fact that Kagura cheated on him hurt him a lot, though it was more because of his pride and not that he actually loved her.
 
“He's fine, his pride is intact” At that, they both let out smiles. Both were not truly expressive people when it comes to laughing out loud, slapping people and things like that.
 
Sesshomaru was still watching her but still spotted his despicable half-brother coming in with what seems to be a friend he recognizes from his younger years. He signalled Safaia towards their table and when she looked towards it, she sighed.
“What is HE doing here?”
“Inuyasha recently lost his job, and this particular friend of him owns a big firm. He's probably trying to get work from him since I told him he won't get any from me.”
 
She looked towards their table again and noticed that Inuyasha spotted her and was, unfortunately, coming towards them. And that his friend was gone.
 
Inuyasha was talking with Renkotsu Shichinintai, one of his high school buddies, that now owns a big business.
“C'mon Ren, cut me some slack. I really need a job.”
“Sorry Yash, but I can't give you a job at Shichi-”
“Why not?”
“You're not qualified Yash, you were top sales, not top accountant!”
“I can learn”
“You sucked in math before and you still do, c'mon you still ask me to do your bills”
“Yeah, well, there won't be any bills left for you to help me with soon, the owner is going to kick me out, I'm late for rent!”
“Sorry Yash, why don't you go see someone else. Oh and, hum, don't piss Kagome off too much ok?” Renkotsu said before leaving.
“Kagome? Isn't that-” He was cut off by one of the waiters of the restaurant that came with the check. Only then did he notice that Renkotsu left him with the bill. The waiter left the bill at the table for him and he looked down on it. `Twenty bucks for two coffees!' He took out his wallet and only found ten dollars in it. He sighed and looked around. His eyes widened when he spotted his half-brother and a woman, a well built one at that if her figure was anything to go by. Inuyasha smirked and walked towards him with the check in his hand.
 
“Sess, your half-brother is coming”
 
The tall man looked up and indeed, Inuyasha was coming, with his check in his hand.
“His bill-”
Safaia looked briefly and she saw said object. He probably couldn't pay off that bill.
 
“Hey Bro-”
“Half-brother.”
 
Inuyasha faltered slightly but still smirked. He looked down at the woman and his eyes widened when he spotted his saviour.
 
“Madam Tsuki, how nice to see again” Safaia nodded and took a sip from her wine. Her cell phone suddenly rang. She excused herself from the table and said “I'll be back, it's Uryu.” Sesshomaru slightly smirked at that and she lightly hit him on his arm when she passed by him to get to the elevators.
 
“How do you know her?” Inuyasha asked the older Taisho, jealous of the slight display of affection between the two.
“It is none of your business Inuyasha”
“It is when she is mine”
 
Sesshomaru's head snapped up. “What did you say?”
“She's mine man so back off”
Inuyasha was then on the receiving end of Sesshomaru's famous death glare but that didn't scare him as much as the smirk that came after. “What are you laughing at?”
“Don't you have a bill to pay?”
Inuyasha's head snapped up, “One that you will pay right?”
“Not a chance in the world, now go before you are blamed for harassing us.”
“Sess-”
“Oh and she is not yours.”
 
At that time, Safaia came back with a slightly sombre look. She sat back down without even glancing at Inuyasha and sighed. When she did look at him, all she said was “Are you finished here? It is a private supper” She didn't see the smug look Sesshomaru sent his younger sibling.
 
Inuyasha stood there, dumbfounded. `Did she just tell him off?' He just turned around.
 
Safaia wasn't heartless though, or just, she didn't particularly fancy seeing him at the station tomorrow when she has to pass by the police station tomorrow to officially debrief the CID teams. “Wait”
 
Inuyasha smiled but kept it off his face when he turned back, but had to think fast to catch the thirty dollars coming his way. “Thanks miss?”
“Madam for you, plus there is no way I'll see you tomorrow at the station so use it to pay your bill and keep the rest.”
 
Sesshomaru was thinking what the hell she was doing when he saw her throwing that money but almost laughed when he heard what she said to him and she did not even looked at the whelp.
 
“Yours, Hein, half-brother?”
Safaia snapped her head up to look at her friend and when he nodded. She said “You like me?” She went straight to the point, not caring.
 
Inuyasha nodded and said “Yeah, so what are you doing tomorrow?”
“You want to know.”
 
The oldest was intently listening now, it was going to entertaining. The youngest nodded again.
 
“Did you know I'm older?” She wanted to give him a chance; to leave, before she blasted him.
“Well, you certainly don't look older baby.” Inuyasha obviously thought that was good pick up line.
“Well, let me tell you what I'm doing tomorrow. I'll be out there catching criminals while you'll be either lazing around or trying to beg your so-called friends to give you a job you probably won't even qualify for. Which is probably why Renkotsu, before you ask, he's the brother of a colleague, didn't give you the job of an accountant, don't ask how I know. Oh, and if you lost your job, it also was probably because you're an incompetent little flirt that doesn't know how to behave around true women,” She took a breath here and finished with a, “You can go now.”
 
Both brothers were still before Sesshomaru couldn't stand it anymore and did laugh. It felt good to see his brother getting shot down and given a little taking down since he was always spoiled by his father who always thought he owed that much from missing the first fifteen years of his life by not knowing he existed. You see, Sugimi Taisho had a one-night stand with a woman when he was drunk a night where he argued with his wife. He told her the next day but it was fifteen years later did he find out that he had a third son.
 
Meanwhile, Inuyasha was still standing still; he can not believe that he was just told off by the most beautiful woman he ever saw. At that moment, he felt that he could not let this challenge go. He got a gleam in his eyes but left nonetheless. The gleam was caught by Sesshomaru.
 
“I think he wants you even more now”
“Why?”
“Challenge?”
 
The woman groaned and waved the waiter over when she saw that her companion was finished. They paid the bill and left, in their cars, towards her flat to keep talking. The high class restaurant proved to let about anyone in.
 
She punched in her code and scanned her handprint. Sesshomaru raised his eyebrow, “So you finally changed locks. I told you to go digital way before today.”
“Don't remind me, red or white?”
“Red”
 
She poured two glasses of red wine and sat on the couch with her friend. “This feels good you know?”
“What?”
“This, we've been both so busy with our lives that we forgot to keep contact and well, it feels good to see my best friend again” He nodded and smiled but inside it hurts, best friends, that's probably all they could ever be.
 
 
The next day, Safaia walked towards the briefing room of the CIDs and entered. Inside, everybody was already seated and they were just waiting on her.
 
“Good morning” she said after she was saluted. “Yesterday, there was one of the suspects that did escape; unfortunately, he also left with what he wanted.”
 
She saw a raised hand and noticed it was the one that behind the car with her; Kagome. “Yes officer Higurashi”
 
Kagome was surprised that she remembered her name but didn't let it show too much, “He wanted something?”
“Indeed. Yesterday's mission wasn't a simple shoot out. There is a reason the Shun building is such a valorized building here. The people values it for it is one of the biggest income they have, and the government values it for it is where they hide the blueprints of some of our most destructive weapons. Under other conditions, this information wouldn't be allowed out of the CTU but this day, as you were implied in the shoot out, you have to know about this. As we believed in the beginning, the suspect left with the blue prints of the anthrax poison.”
 
Another raised hand, this time; it was a team B officer, one who she couldn't recall seeing yesterday. “Yes officer-?”
“Hime, Kikyo Hime.”
“Well, officer Hime, what is your question?” God, she felt like a teacher.
“Why are there blueprints an anthrax poison?”
The CTU head was going to answer the question but it seemed she wasn't finished “Anthrax poison isn't a weapon right? It can't be built”
 
Safaia frowned `You have got to be kidding me' “Did you know that anthrax poison would probably be the most efficient weapon between your gun and the poison itself? True, anthrax poison is not a weapon in the strictest sense of the word, but it's still one. Now for why there was such a blueprint to begin with. Said blueprint is a recipe, or a manipulation, to make anthrax, it was recovered from a Russian spy by the CTU four decades ago. It was one of the primary reasons why the CTU existed and still exist. We didn't destroy it out of simple foolishness and we now regret it. But regretting won't undo the situation, with that said we'll have to work together to get it back.”
 
She looked over them and saw they were nodding, though that Kikyo seemed pissed at her, most likely because she dissed her. `Why do I have the feeling her and that whelp of a half-brother of Sess would go great together?'
 
“Now I want to bring all of you back to earth before you think you're invincible because you're taking part in such a large scale mission. Yesterday, a cherished and very talented member of our team passed away, because he was shot. He had more experienced that most of you but he's not here with us today anymore. He was a very down to earth officer so if you ever get big head about this, do know that you will immediately be dispatch. With that said, since he is gone, we are missing members here in CTU. After yesterday, I had an overall view on how well you people work and- Yes officer Hime?”
 
“But it was only one mission? How-”
“Are you questioning me?”
“Of course not madam but-”
“Very well, I have chosen one of you to go through training to become a CTU agent, your training will last for one week, we cannot allow anymore time to pass” She could have swear that he heard Kikyo say that it only has been a day “And for those who think it was only a day, let me tell you how many people can die in a day. A lot. You want numbers, you will search for them yourself, but if for you, one day is not time then you'll be gladly be escorted out of here immediately.” She looked at Kikyo and dared her to stand up. “That's what I thought. A I said, we have chosen, me and the higher ups of course, that PC 159468, also known as Higurashi Kagome will be integrated in our team.”
Team A's members all clapped for her as well as most team B members, Kikyo excluded of course. “That is enough” said Sir Take. “As it is, our department is also missing two other agents. One has retired and another is, well, unavailable. And we have chosen, also because of their exceptional reflexes and work on field, PC 165342 and PC 159420, respectively, Taijiya Sango and Shichinintai Bankotsu.”
 
Sango was surprised. Yesterday was her first day after all.
 
“Meeting adjourned”
 
Sango headed outside with her team, while she and Kagome were congratulated by their team mates, Kikyo was behind with her own team fuming about not getting chosen. Why did the new girl get chosen anyways? Bankotsu saw her expression and smirked before heading to his step-sister, but he was stopped by Safaia. “Madam!” He saluted, catching the attention of everyone.
 
Safaia was looking towards the groups that just left, and she saw that Kikyo Hime was jealous. `What's with people these days and not being happy for people around them?' She held back Bankotsu and told him to come to Sir Take's office with his soon to be partners.
 
“Madam Tsuki!” All three saluted.
 
Safaia nodded and told them to sit down. She has to remember to thanks Hakudoshi for lending her his office. She would have taken Suikotsu's but his just wasn't as comfortable and Ryukotsusei, well, she just didn't like him. That and she knew he didn't like her either. He did apply for her spot and she didn't but still got it.
 
“You are wondering why you were called in apart from the fact that you were chosen to become part of my team.”
They all nodded.
“Well, your training will start the day after tomorrow, you have to understand that we have to act fast, your training will resemble the academy, only you live at home. It will train you in endurance, strength, martial arts and well, wit. You can't be in CTU and be an idiot. I might seem harsh but you have to understand that CTU is no CID. When the joined teams will start working together, they will find it difficult with our schedules. You are expected to be well adjusted by then, understood!”
 
They all nodded. “Now, to welcome you to the team in advance, out team is inviting you to a party at the Jaded Dragon tonight. This is why your training is not starting later. You are welcome to bring friends, just tell us in advance. Now you don't have to call me Madam out of the station, nor when we are in private understood?”
“Yes madam!”
“Good, now let me introduce myself fully. I'm Tsuki Safaia, head of CTU and from now on, your friend first and head after.” Safaia said with a smile.
 
All three smiled and saluted again before being dismissed, they were also informed that they were being allowed out now for she was giving them a tour of the CTU HQs. They all took their car and followed their new boss to their new workplace. Unlike the station, the CTU HQ was not located in the downtown or where there was a big populace. It was just on the outskirts of the city, with a post in the city. It was a tall glass like building that was many stories high. They got in and saw a vast reception with three receptionists who greeted Safaia.
 
They got on the elevator and went to the top floor. Inside was a bustling modern technologic office with all the officers of yesterday and some that weren't there yesterday. They all looked up; the top floor contained two levels, the base level and another that only contained the head's office, washrooms and the dining room/canteen. It was like a balcony surrounding the base. The elevator stopped at the base and there were stairs that leads up to the other floor, and greeted the newcomers. While they smiled while greeting them, all three could see that they were sad. After all, they wouldn't be there if they didn't lose a friend too.
 
“Let me present you,” Safaia said, she pointed to Shippo, “This is Shippo Kurama, you might remember him from yesterday, he is an on the field agent.” pointing to a very young looking girl with white hair and strangely enough white eyes “This is Kanna Wind, and before you ask, no she is not blind” pointing to a tall black haired woman with red eyes “This is her sister , Kagura Wind and they are both on the field agents too” It went on like this. It ended with two brothers called Hiten and Manten Thunder; snipers. Along the way, they met Kouga Ookami; field agent, Totosai; the weapons' guy, Myoga; information gatherer, Jakotsu Shichinintai; undercover coordinator and disguise master, though he likes mistress better and many others. When Jakotsu was introduced, he jumped on both Bankotsu and Kagome, saying that they were finally working together.
 
 
That same day, when they all got home after work, or what's going to be work in days time, they were already preparing for the night. When Kagome and Sango got to the Chinese restaurant, with Kagome wearing a white blouse and a dark blue knee length skirt with short heels and Sango in her pink tank top and mini jeans skirt and small heels too, most of them were already there. The only people missing were the boss herself and the two people that the extra seats were reserved for. The whole Shichinintai was there along with some of the Team A and B people there. Excluding Kikyo and Hojo of course. The private room's door slide open and came walking in a casually dressed, with high heels of course, with her blue plain tank top and black jeans Safaia and two men that looked like complete opposites.
 
“Hey everyone.”
“Hey Saf!” Replied all of her colleagues, the others all replied with her title. She smiled and said that they could call by her name outside of work. She introduced the two man as Sesshomaru Taisho and Naraku Taisho. The name struck them all, and the CID just has to ask if they were related to Inuyasha. At that, Safaia went laughing slightly, remembering last night. Naraku said that they were half-brothers and somehow, they expected Sesshomaru and Inuyasha to be full blooded brothers and didn't expect that it was Naraku and Sesshomaru that were full blooded brothers. They all spent the night getting accustomed to each other and getting to know each other.
 
The CIDs were all surprised at how different the team leader was outside of work or was it just with the incompetent Kikyo. At the same time, Safaia said something “Oh Sess, Naraku”
“Yes?”
“I found the perfect match for Inuyasha”
 
The brothers looked at her and wondered why the hell she would loose her time on a loser like Inuyasha. “Her name is Kikyo Hime and -” She didn't get to finish because everyone that knew both went laughing.