InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of mission ❯ The first angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angels of missions
 
XtopangelX: Remember this is only loosely based on the TVB Drama, it does NOT have the same beginning, ending, scenes even!
 
Disclaimer: Inuyasha and Angels of mission (The TVB drama) does not belong to me!
 
Chapter 1: First angel
 
Sun beams speared through white curtains, shining on a serene sleeping face. The peace was disrupted by an alarm clock ringing through the simple room. A hand shot out to stop the infernal noise, and eyes began to open to show a pair of sleepy bright blue eyes. The woman slowly rose and looked at her clock, `6 o'clock, time to prepare for work'
 
She stood up and made her way to her bathroom, closing her bedroom door behind her. Steam began to rise from the shower after she stepped in. After she finished with her shower, she came out of it and wiped the steamed mirror to look at her. She inspected her long wavy black hair and now vivid bright blue eyes.
 
She groaned, making her way to her wardrobe, in her room, after brushing her teeth and hair, to pull out a pair of loose jeans like black pants and a white tank top, after, she took a cream sport jacket out. She went to her armoire to take out a police issued gun and put it and its holster on. She grabbed a hair band and attached her hair. She put on a pair of comfortable running shoes. She grabbed her keys and headed out of her apartment, going towards the stairs; she ran down them and said hi to the security guard.
 
She went outside and spotted a dark green Toyota Camry in the parking lot. She went towards it and opened the door to the driver's side and got in. She buckled her seatbelt and went to work like every other day.
 
At the police station, she directed herself to the canteen to get herself a nice milk tea and bagel and went to her post. She is currently part of the CID team of the police task force. She looked around and felt her eyebrows starting to tick. Her coworkers were sleeping on their desks!
 
“Yes, this CID team is one of the best we have in the whole Tokyo task force and…” Her eyes widened, `the higher ups were not supposed to be there until 3 today!' “Wake up you lazy heads!” she shouted low enough not to be heard by the officers outside but loud enough to wake the people at work fast enough. They all looked up at her wearily, she motioned for them to be silent and listen to the officers outside. They all immediately sprang up and fixed their desk, hid their food and everything else. They finished just in time as their higher ups entered the room.
 
“Sir Take! Inspector Ryu! Sir Miu!” They chorused at their entrance. All three nodded and went into Sir Take's office to talk. The team all gave sighs of relief at the sight. They all turned to the only woman in the said team and winced. She had on a look of pure annoyance. She made a sign for later and they knew they were in for it. But inside, they were glad; she took control of the situation again. She was the heart of the team, she kept it running, and they did not know what to do if she ever left the CID department.
 
Her name was Kagome Higurashi.