InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bacchanalia ❯ Shocking Activities ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
" ____ " Speaking

[ ____ ] Thoughts

~*~*~*~ Scene change


~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~*~~*~*~



"We're nearly there," Inuyasha turned to the girl beside him, watching her fidget with her cloak absently. "There are a few things we need to go over before we arrive."

Kagome nodded quietly, finally raising her eyes to meet his. Inuyasha felt a pang of regret at the fear and uncertainty in those lovely orbs, "Are you sure you can go through with this? I could drive you back."

"No, we've gone this far right?" Kagome gave a small smile and asked him to go ahead with what he had been about to say.

"Right, now I need you to remember your part Gianna. You're my mistress, which means you can't show your shock or fear to anyone. Everyone at this party will believe you just as eager and experienced as anyone else." Inyasha went on, "I will keep you at my side but I can not gaurantee that will bring you full protection from all unwanted touches."

"W-What does that mean?" Kagome interrupted.

"That you may feel a pinch or a hand on your bottom or somewhere else at one point or another," Inuyasha grinned, "And you can't slap them away or shriek out a protest, you'll have to find something to do or say to get them off of you, in the case I shouldn't notice."

"A-All right," Kagome's face had paled a bit but she agreed. "I'll remember, is that it?"

"One last thing love," Inuyasha cupped her chin and forced her to maintain eye contact, "You must promise that no matter what I may say, you will follow instructions and do as told. There will be a lot of men vying to get you away from me and a lot of excessively lewd things I'd just as soon you not learn of tonight so you must obey and do what I tell you."

"Of course," noises reached their ears at that moment, notifying their arrival at the party. Opening the window after the carriage had stopped, Inuyasha was none too surprised to see a line of carriages waiting and grinned. Turning back to Kagome, he closed the window and moved his fingers up to her cloak.

"What are you doing my lord?" Kagome slipped, immediately apologizing, "Sorry, Inuyasha?"

"Showing off," he replied, removing the garment and letting it fall to the carriage floor. Doing the same to his own cloak, he opened the door and jumped out, swiftly whisking her out also. "Thank you Hachi, I'll send word back to the inn later."

"As you will my lord," Hachi, knowing what the duke was about, clicked the horses and set off towards the village that lay a scarce fifteen minutes away.

"He won't be waiting here?" Kagome asked, trembling in the cold and staring at the house in awe. "How pretty! This party can't be so very wicked if its held somewhere like this."

Inuyasha slid his hands around her waist, shushing her small gasp. Puling her tightly against him, he chuckled at her stiffness and reminded her playfully, "Looks like Naraku set up a theme Gianna."

"What could it be?" Kagome began walking, moving her eyes from the house to the carriages they passed where women nearly hung out the windows and yelled some lewd comments between one another. The gentlemen were no better, calling out even worse things than the women.

She was startled out of her musings by a door slamming open and a knight jumping out, landing a mere foot away from her and the duke. "Well hello gorgeous!"

"Daren, you wouldn't happen to be tipsy already?" Inuyasha laughed, watching his friend wobble a little.

"Oh don't worry, I can hold down my liquor well enough," the man smiled, giving Kagome a long assesing glance before focusing on the man beside her again. "How much for the little piece Wyvern? I'm just itching to get my hands on her."

"I'm afraid this one's private property," Inuyasha moved the hand he'd kept on her hip up and down along her side.

"Come now Wyvern, you can't keep that tasty wench all to yourself!" Another man nearby shouted from the carriage behind the knight's, "Just look at that rump!"

Kagome's eyes widened, her anger calming seconds later when Inuyasha easily replied, "Just remember to keep your hands off it and you can look all you want Henry!"

He turned to the man blocking their way again, "Well, my little nymph is cold so we'll be getting inside now."

"You hurry along," one of the women shouted, glaring daggers at Kagome from inside the carriage, arguing with the knight when he tried to make amends.

"Oh dear, I'm not so sure about this," Kagome whispered up to him, slipping her arm around his waist as he instructed her.

"Its too late to turn back love, we'll be able to go in a few hours, don't worry," kissing the top of her head, they reached the stairs and waited for their turn to be allowed past the security men and to the doorway where their host waited to greet the guests.

"Why so much security?" Kagome asked, wondering why some people were denied access.

Inuyasha held her in front of him on the step above, both his arms around her waist again, ordering her to turn around. He was eye level with her now, and she could see the merriment glinting in his beautiful golden orbs. With a soft squeeze to her side, he quietly explained about party security, looking up to see their host coming outside and calling out to him.

"Quite the crush Naraku! Think we'll get in eventually?"

The man chuckled and ordered for them to be allowed in. Apologizing to his friend, he was seemingly oblivious to Kagome's scrutiny of him. Dressed in a white turban with a gold coronet around his head, he was a startling contrast to all the dark costumes around him. With a startled blink, Kagome realized they were both looking at her and apologized.

"I'm sorry?"

"I was just welcoming you to paradise," Naraku smiled and took her hand, pulling her with him until they reached the door. Stoping, he unexpectedly turned and pulled her closer, giving neiter her nor Inuyasha time to protest before his head lowered and his lips covered hers. When Kagome opened her mouth to complain, he merely slipped his tongue in and continued his ravishing.

"Paying the toll I see," a cool, familiar voice said beside Inuyasha. "He's demanded a kiss from every man's girl as the price for entering."

"Hello Kikyo, who are you here with?" Inuyasha forced himself to remain cool, anger burning within him at the sight of Kagome being kissed by another man. [She's a whore, she's supposed to do these kinds of things, but damnit!]

"Naraku of course," Kikyo stood beside him now, one of her hands slowly trailing up and down his back.

Glacing over at her from the corner of his eye, Inuyasha realized how obvious that was. She wore a shorter tunic, made of sheer veiling and allowing her hints of her body to be seen, a golden coronet matching Naraku's sat atop her head. "He's taken quite a liking to her," Kikyo sounded mildly annoyed. "Naraku, darling, have you forgotten me so easily?"

The couple kissing finally broke it off, both panting for air and turning to their respective partners. To Inuyasha's relief, Kagome didn't seem incredibly turned on by the man who'd just kissed her. She looked rather upset actually, horrified eyes meeting his and quickly becoming angry.

"I take it the price is paid?" Inuyasha pulled her to his side again and grinned at his old friend.

"You may enter," Naraku practically licked his chomps while Kagome walked by.

Seething at the duke for not stopping him, Kagome was about to give him a piece of her mind until they entered the house, all thoughts of scolding him completely erased by the people around her. There were all types of costumes, some devils, some pirates and seamen and school girls and even a nun. To her surprise however, most of the women's costumes were sheer, nearly transparent and some even allowed themselves to be completely exposed.

One of those women came by, stopping to throw her arms around Inuyasha's neck with a delighted squeal. "Wyvern! I was hoping I'd run into you tonight! Care to join me for a dip in the pool?"

"Pool?" Inyasha hugged her about the waist easily, seemingly oblivious to the woman's bare breasts. She was dressed as a mermaid, with a long green skirt around her legs and nothing to cover her modesty above. Fiery red hair cascaded in curls down her back, and a single comb held part of it up behind her ear.

"His lordship had a glass pool set up downstairs, with candles lighting all around it." She grinned, "I'm supposed to be there, but a girl gets tired of the same bores after a while."

"Hey cute dress," she winked at Kagome, "Having fun? You've already made quite the impression, even the men downstairs are wondering about Wyvern's new doll."

"Its too bad for them, I'm taken," Kagome smiled, pressing up against Inuyasha's side to allow a couple to pass by.

"I can't blame you, what girl would willingly give up this stud? Well, I'd better go!" the mermaid quickly kissed Inyasha's cheek and hopped off. "Have fun!"

"You really do come to these parties often don't you?" Kagome snapped, fiery gaze set on him once she'd gone. "She cerainly seemed to know you well."

"Jealous?" Inuyasha teased, glad to get some back after having had to watch her kiss Naraku.

Kagome rolled her eyes, "No, I was just about to yell at you before she interrupted, so her conversation only added to my anger."

"Your anger? What the heck are you talking about? You didn't have anything to be angry about," Inuyasha snapped.

"You let him kiss me," Kagome huffed, following him over to the stairs when another couple shoved past her. "You promised and..."

"Bored with him already?" a familiar voice called out from nearby.

Kagome stiffened in shock, praying to the heavens that he wouldn't recognize her. Allowing Inuyasha to pull her against him again, she calmed a little and turned to face the young man behind her.

Kouga leaned easily against the railing, arms crossed and leering at her quite openly. "Good heavens Wyvern, where on earth did you find her?"

"In London, the last time I stopped by to see Jeanette at the theater. I found this little sweetheart looking for a part in the show." Inuyasha stroked her back softly, "I took a liking to her and after she was refused, offered her another job."

"And how's the duke treating you? You seemed a bit put out moments ago?" Kouga smirked.

Kagome smiled, shrugging a little, "I was just miffed that he wouldn't let me go down to the pool. It did sound ever so entertaining."

"Well, if you ever get tired of Wyvern, I'll be around," giving her a playful wink, Kouga's attention was caught by another lady walking by and he smoothly set about seducing her.

"So now you want to go to the pool?" Inuyasha chuckled, "Let's go see what delights our host has set up."

Making their way into the sitting room, Kagome stopped in the doorway, staring ahead in surprise. Decorated like an Indian temple, the room was filled with erotic pictures, statues, and trinkets. A strange incence was being burned and all around the room, couples lay about kissing and fondling each other.

"What are they doing?" Kagome whispered up to him, motioning towards some of the couples on a rug near the statues.

"Imitating the poses," Inyasha frowned, realizing how shocking their activities were suddenly. [Why hadn't I ever thought about how disgusting this really is? I've always just come and enjoyed, but if I think of it from her point of view, this is incredibly scandolous.]

Moving past a group to see the statues better, he was surprised by her sudden laughter, "This is most certainly exagerated my lo...ve."

Kagome caught herself and smiled sheepishly at him, a bit shy about calling him such a personal word. Inuyasha seemed to pick up on it and laughed, lowering his head to rest his cheek against hers. "Nice one sweeting, but its actually quite possible, with a little help."

Kagome leaned into his warmth and frowned, wondering how it was possible. "But surely her arms would get tired, and all the blood rushhing to her head would be a dreadful nuisance."

Inclining her head sideways to see the statue from another angle, cheering behind them brought her attention to the large rug in the center of the room. Gracefully bowing to the crowd, a pair of dancers, dressed in full costume like the figures around them, announced their first show was about to begin.

"Show?" Kagome turned completely around, frowning up at Inuyasha when he placed his body in the way. "I want to see."

"I think it best you don't," he insisted, "How about we move along?"

"I came to see everything I could remember? How can I do that with you in the way?" Kagome pouted and realizing some couples were watching, slid her arms around his back and placed a quick kiss to his lips, knowing any man's mistress would initiate such things.

[Good lord not this] Inuyasha leaned down and deepened it, tilting her chin to give him better access to her. Exploring the hot recesses of her mouth with his tongue, he outlined her teeth, slowly slid her tongue around his and delighted in her soft whimpers escaping into his lips. With his hands he cupped her head and back, sliding one furthur down until he could cup her bottom and press her flush against his hard body.

Another whimper escaped her, this one less sensual but more along the lines of startled and he suddenly remembered who this was. [Miroku!] Ending the kiss abruptly, he looked down at his best friend's little cousin, her glazed eyes and bruised lips, and groaned at the stupidity of their adventure. [This girl's a walking marriage trap and all I can think of his having her wonderful body wriggling against mine.]

And she certainly was wriggling, slowly stepping up onto her tip toes to rest her cheek against his shoulder and watch the couple behind him. Seemingly concentrating on the erotic stances they were getting into, she struggled to understand what was happening. When a woman across the room tossed her hair over her shoulder, Kagome looked up and stared, surprised to see Naraku's eyes on them and the woman beside him glaring daggers at her.

Leaning back a bit, she sighed and followed the dancer's lead, slipping her arms up the front of Inuyasha's chest as she did. "Inuyasha?"

"Yes?" he asked, inhaling her scent deeply while resting his chin atop her head.

"Who is the woman with Naraku? The one who's wearing a toga to match his?" Kagome asked quietly, confused by the woman's anger towards her.

"That would be Kikyo, Naraku's current mistress, and my ex," Inuyasha sighed, finally in control enough to hold her loosely and turn them both towards the show. "I guess its no use to stand in your way."

"Of course not," Kagome beamed and gave him another quick peck on the lips before leaning against him and enjoying the show.

She hadn't noticed before how lewd and bawdy some of the women were, not to mention young. Some girls looked to be about her age, while others looked around fourteen, fifteen, one girl even looked younger, around twelve. To Kagome's furthur astonishment, the young girl openly giggled at the sight of the girl in the demonstration as she bent and did the handstand, burying her face in the man's pants as he kneeled in front of her.

The twelve year old giggled and bounced on her lover's legs, squealing happily, "Look! They both get a treat!"

"Close that mouth and stop staring," Inuyasha whispered in her ear, having been watching her carefully. "That girl's young but experienced, its no use to gawk, that'll only raise suspicions."

"What does she mean?" Kagome whispered, focusing again on the demonstrators.

They held their pose for a few minutes, allowing the guests to comment and laugh at the sight. Their heads were buried at the crotch of the other, the man holding her legs around his head to steady her, the girl's arms holding her up.

Feeling strangely warm, Kagome turned and begged him to leave, "There must be more than this, can't we get away?"

[Can we?] Inuyasha idly wondered, knowing full well the rest of the house would be equally bawdy, if not more. [I should take you away, I should never have brought you in the first place!]

"Love?" she whispered, almost afraid.

"Love?" Inuyasha smiled, warmed by her using his word.

Kagome returned the smile and cupped his cheek, "I like the way it sounds, even if its not true, and I figured it would be all right if we shared a pet name, don't you think so?"

"Why not?" kissing her palm, he turned them away from the crowd and made his way to the nearest exit, surprised to find them in a long hallway. "I remember this place, there are only three doors, the kitchen, dinning room, and morning room.

Deciding to go into the kitchen, it being the closest, he opened the door and quickly stepped back out, ignoring her curious questions and moving on to the next.

"Not even I enjoy watching that," he smiled at her and stepped into the dinning room, relieved to see the behavior here was slightly more acceptable as couples hung about the table and enjoyed the sweets set out for them.

Kagome frowned, not really hungry, but curious about the strange shapes the pastries had. Watching him pick up one of the nearest ones and turn with a dangerous grin, she wondered what he was hatching while he offered her some.

"Roll my dear?"

"I don't believe I'd care for a roll," Kagome replied, seeing the strange greasiness of the long pastry and the cream coming from the end.

He couldn't help laugh, knowing she was most likely unaware of the other way her statement could be taken before reminding her softly, "But you're supposed to care for a... roll Gianna."

Realizing they once again had an audience, Kagome watched him raise the pastry to his lips and take a bite of the end, saying loudly enough to be heard with a slight wince, "Ouch!"

Inuyasha choked, handing her the roll before he dropped it, completely taken aback by her joke. Watching her lift it to her lips, she frowned at it a little before sticking out her tongue and slowly licking off some of the cream. Smiling and raising her eyes to his, she closed her lips around the end and slowly sucked the cream out before finishing the bread in two large bites.

There were men hooting at her antics, some offering money for the tasty wench and others trying to capture her attention, but Kagome simply finished it off and gave him a smile. "Well that was tasty."

Turning back to inspect the other pastries, Kagome was laughing at a comment from one of the other men when a hard body was suddenly pressed hard against hers, trapping her against the table. Inyasha's arms caging her in immediately calmed her moment of panic and made her relax a little.

That is, until she felt his hot breath at her neck, sending shocking tremors through her body. [W-What is he doing?] Kagome shivered as he pressed against her, kissing down along her neck and shoulder. Her breathy voice snapped him out of it when she whispered his name.

[Damnation! I completely forgot who she was again!] Inuyasha inwardly groaned and pulled away, allowing her to turn to face him. Looking down at her wide eyes and pouty lips, he was finding it harder to keep his hands to himself. Pressed against that delicious little body of hers, all rational thought escaped him, only the need to be closer to her had gone through his mind.

The offers and comments of those around him finally processed in his mind and he chuckled unsteadily, looking over her head at the men hooting at them. Daren was there, and offering money again.

"Sorry gentlemen, I'm most assuredly not sharing this little temptress," Inuyasha took her hand to lead her out of there, heading towards the front hallway again.

Passing a small group near the door, he was surprised when she stopped and turned to see what had caught her attention. A man sat eating a red tart, holding it up to his mouth and dipping his long tounge into it, looping and swirling the jam before scooping up a little and bringing it into his mouth. Three women had already been watching avidly, and now Kagome was there too. The man looked up and winked at her, making her smile with a light flush on her cheeks.

"Let's go," Inuyasha tugged her arm and hurried out into the hallway.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome stopped and looked around, "Where do you think the rest room is?"

"Upstairs," he led the way again, rolling his eyes at the couples in the hall. Reaching the nearest bedroom, the sounds inside served to warn him against entering, so they continued until they finally found one that was empty. Kagome quickly went into the adjoining bathroom while he opened a window and stood in the cool air, hoping it would calm his heated blood a little.

The sound of a door opening made him turn and stiffen when he saw Kikyo had entered the room. "Your new pet?" she asked, calmly making her way over to him.

"What do you want?" Inuyasha asked, annoyed by her presence and hoping she'd leave before Kagome came out.

Kikyo gave a cold smile and reached up to stroke his cheek, unaffected when he grabbed her wrist to stop her. "That should be obvious my lord, I want you."

Slipping her hand from his, she moved to the window and slid onto the sill, smiling again when his hands came up to grab her waist. His voice was absolutely furious as he ordered her to get down. "How sweet, one could think you cared." she knocked off his hat and cupped his face in her hands.

"Just get down Kikyo," Inuyasha ordered again, glaring when she leaned back and forced him to tighten his hold.

Hearing a doornob turn, Kikyo slid her legs around his waist and quickly moved in for the kill, pressing his lips to hers for a scorching kiss while leaning her body forward against his. A soft gasp from behind him made him freeze against her, opening his eyes to glare into hers.

Tearing himself from her hold, Inuyasha turned and felt his heart skip a beat as his eyes met Kagome's. Unlike Kikyo's impenetrable cool exterior, Kagome showed her emotions openly, and right now he could see tears of hurt and betrayal in her glittering eyes. Wordlessly, she turned away and hurried out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"No wait!" Inuyasha moved to follow her but was stopped by Kikyo grabbing his arm and turning him back towards her.

"Leave her be Inuyasha, you can do so much better than that child, anyone can see she's not nearly as good as I am! I'm the best! You know it! You want me!" Kikyo threw herself on him, desperate to get back her best benefactor.

"What are you talking about? You and I are through! You left me remember? You wanted Naraku, and you've got him," Inuyasha pushed her away and hurried outside, looking around madly for some sign as to where Kagome had gone. [Damnation what is she thinking?! She can't go wandering around an orgy all by herself!]

Shoulders slumping, he sighed, knowing full well what she was thinking when she left. [But it wasn't what it seemed!]





~*~*~*~~*~*~*~





[How could he?]

Kagome raced down the hallway, oblivious to the activities around her. Blinking back tears, she finally came to a stop at a dead end, realizing she had no idea where she was. "Oh dear."

Turning back around, she realized there weren't too many people nearby and quickly made her way over to an area that was less dark. Turning back into another hallway, she was halfway to the end when a door was thrown open and a large man dressed as a jailer came out. "Eh, wot are yoo doin' alone out 'ere lassie? Come 'ave some fun!"

"No thank you I don't think I should," Kagome smiled a little and tried to get away, gasping in shock when another man stepped out and grabbed her arm, this one dressed in a very strange, tight leather outfit.

"What a pretty little pet!" He roughly pulled her inside and shoved her against a table.

Kagome felt her breath catch in her throat at the sights around her. The room was decorated as a torture chamber, whips and chains adorned the the walls and tables. A pair of scantily clad girls stood giggling at a man, taking turns at slapping him with the whips and stroking his stinging back.

Another girl sat in a metal cage hanging from the cieling, feigning terror and shrieking for help, moving back when the jailer smacked the cage with a whip and letting out a crude laugh.

"Wot? Ain't you gonna use that on m'bottom? Come on, I've been in here for at least an hour! I want me whippin' alreay!"

[Whipping?!]

Kagome trembled in fear, wide eyes staring in shock when the jailer slipped the whip between the bars and taunted the girl about not getting any 'till he decided to give it to her. The man who'd dragged her in appeared in her view and Kagome let out a terrified scream when he grabbed her about the waist and pulled her up against him.

"Please don't whip me! I don't like pain! I never meant to come here I just got lost!" Her voice shook with terror, as did her hands and body.

The man holding her groaned and turned her so her back was to the table, hands roughly cupping her bottom to lift her onto it and pressed his heavy body down onto hers. When his teeth sank into her shoulder, Kagome screamed again, nails raking into his back in an effort to get him off, but he seemed to enjoy when she went deep enough to draw blood.

"What a wildcat!" he laughed and used his large hands to grope her trembling body, squeezing roughly at her hips and breasts.

Kagome screamed, terrified, pitiful screams for help, tears leaking from her eyes from her horror. To everyone's surprise, the man was roughly shoved off her suddenly, a warm pair of arms lifting her from the table and carrying her away. In her relief, Kagome barely had time to look up and see who her savior was before his image faded away, slipping into the blackness that had been threatening to overwhelm her earlier.


~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~*~~*~


^_^

So who's her mysterious savior? Find out next chapter!

Thanks to all the wonderful people who've reviewed! You guys are so great!