InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bacchanalia ❯ An Unlikely Savior ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
" ____ " Speaking

[ ____ ] Thoughts

~*~*~*~ Scene change



By the by - I've added another item.

~ ____ ~ Flashbacks





~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~*~~*~*~*~



"Come on pretty, open up now, a nice big gulp of this will help you wake right up." A vaguely familiar voice cooed from somewhere nearby. A cup was being pressed to her lips, and unthinkingly, Kagome obediently opened and took a big gulp, breaking into a fit of coughing again.

"What did you expect? Tea?" the man laughed and pressed the glass to her lips again. "Finish it off, there's not much left."

"I don't think I can, my throat's burning horribly," Kagome rasped, gulping for air and turning to face him. "Where are we?"

"In one of the few empty bedrooms in the house, actually, its probably the only bedroom not being used properly," he chuckled and urged her to finish the drink again. "It'll help calm your nerves."

"All right," with an annoyed sigh, she took the glass and slowly sipped the rest of the alcohol, noticing curiously a sweet taste mixed into it. "This is actually pretty good."

"There's more if you'd like," he scooted to sit beside her against the headboard and chuckled when she shifted a little away. "Now, seeing how I rescued you from being tortured by that sod back there, I think I have a right to a simple request. As a token of your gratitude of course."

"W-What?" Kagome swallowed the last of it down and set the cup in her lap.

"Who are you really?"

Seeing her eyes widen, he laughed and crossed his ankles comfortably, "You're obviously not a whore if you react the way you did back there. A real one would have participated even just a little, especially when he wasn't whipping her at all like you begged him not to. Now where are you from? Who are you and what the devil is a miss like you doing at a party like tonight's?"

[Can I tell him? Inyasha would be in trouble then and we'd probably be punished, I'd best make something up.] Kagome sighed and twisted the cup in her hands, explaining slowly.

"My name's Georgianna Townsend, I'm from a small cottage in Smarden, Kent. My father died four months ago leaving me and my mother and younger sister who's sick."

He interrupted, taking one of her hands in his sympathetically, "That's a real shame, I'm sorry for it."

"So am I," Kagome smiled a little and continued, "About a month and a half ago Mother found herself in trouble with the creditors. It seemed my father left a great deal of debts to be paid off and she had very little money. When things got to their worst I snuck away and went to London in hopes of finding a job as a governess or perhaps even a maid."

"Which I'm guessing you didn't get," he nodded.

"No, I didn't have references or experience, so I decided to try the theater. I'm very fond of acting so I went to all the ones I could but was rejected every time." Kagome shrugged, "At the last place I went to while being pushed out the door I crashed into his grace and one thing led to another and..."

"And you're now his mistress," releasing her hand and standing, he straightened his outfit and took a sip of his glass of whatever he'd given her. "I take it then, that he's been good to you, can't imagine anyone behaving otherwise to a child such as yourself."

"I'm not a child! At least not anymore!" Kagome huffed, sliding off the bed with an indignant glare.

"Quite, and how old are you?"

"Nineteen," her shoulders drooping a bit, not surprised by his chuckle and accepted the glass he offered again.

"All right then, since you seem quite recovered, I'll be going now," with a slightly stiff bow, he turned towards the doorway.

"Wait! What about me?" Kagome gulped down the drink, her throat having gotten a bit used to the burning sensation now. Setting the glass on the nightstand, she saw her slightly smeared eye make up and quickly wiped away the smudges, righting herself and following him outside.

"You need to go find Wyvern, since I cannot gaurantee my chivalry might last much longer, I leave you to it and will be off to have some fun elsewhere." Kissing her hand, he grinned wickedly before turning away, only to be stopped by a girl down the hallway.

"How strange," Kagome turned also, heading in the direction of the main hallway where loud cheering could be heard.

It was incredibly hot in the house and everywhere she looked there seemed to be a couple kissing or fondling one another. Turning a corner to the main staircase, she stopped dead in her tracks, shocked beyond words at the sight that greated her there.

A girl who'd been dressed as a ballering had slipped between two posts of the staircase and kneeled facing down at the cheering crowd below. Kneeling behind her and between her spread legs a large man, dressed as a king, had his hands gripping her hips at the top of her large skirt while he pounded into her. Below, cheers were shouted, men and women's voices calling up raunchy commentaries to keep things going.

"Look at those girls bounce!"

"She's having such a good time she's almost cross-eyed!"

"Faster Mackie! Stuff that..."

With a disgusted cry, Kagome quickly turned and spotted a serving boy with a tray of drinks, calling him over and asking for directions towards the servant's stairway.

"Back here miss," the boy led the way, offering another drink when he noticed her paleness. "It'll bring some color back to your cheeks."

Taking it without hesitation, Kagome downed the glass and another before calming a bit again. She needed to get outside, the heat was stifling and unbearable. She could feel herself sweating a bit and a strange warmth coursed through her, making her ask for another drink.

"Maybe you shouldn't have more miss, you look a bit tipsy," the boy frowned but handed it over anyways.

"Its just so damned hot in here," frowning, she held to the wall when they reached the stairs, following the boy down and stopping at the last step. Another couple lay across the way, making the boy hand the tray to an older man before jumping over the side of the stairs.

"Need some help miss?" the older gentleman helped her down and waited for her to ask for something.

"I need some fresh air, could you have the duke of Wyvern notified of where I'll be?" she asked, already halway out the back door.

"Certainly miss, but if you need to cool down, I would suggest going downstairs," he pointed to another stairway leading down to the basement.

"If you think that a better idea," Kagome thanked him and headed down, gasping in surprise once she'd reached the bottom again.

Candles everywhere lit the normally dark space, laughter and the sound of splashing and shouting bouncing off the walls and bringing a smile to her lips. The most interesting part of the room however, was the large glass tank that took up a good 3/4 of the space.

Reaching to above her head, she saw the water only went to about her shoulders, and people splashed and stood around talking and making out inside of it. Another groom came down and asked her to move out of his way, going over to dump a bucket of ice and water into the pool.

"AGH! Stop it you brute its already freezing in here!" the cheerful redhead she'd met before with Inuyasha glared at the man, suddenly noticing the girl by the stairs. "Hey! Come on over!"

"I was just looking for Wyvern!" Kagome moved over and followed the girl around the pool to the steps, climbing up to sit at the top so they could talk. "I was going outside to get some fresh air when I was recommended to come down here, have you seen him?"

"Wyvern? Not since I left you two at the door," the redhead stuck her hand out and smiled, "I'm Roxy by the way, Rox the Fox I'm called, how about you?"

"Gianna," Kagome shook hands with her and smiled, "A pleasure Roxy."

"Oh I see why he likes you! He must love that ladylike act of yours," Roxy giggled, "Do you speak so politely when you're in bed too?"

Kagome struggled not to blush and nodded, "I suppose I do, I hadn't really thought about it."

Roxy giggled again, "Not thought about it, doll, you've been trained real well, I guess its your trademark."

"I guess it is," Kagome nodded, "What's yours?"

"I'm known for trying anything at least once, twice if its good," Roxy shrugged, "They nicknamed me the Fox after I banged a dead fox at another one of these gatherings."

Kagome blanched, eyes widening in shock, "You don't mean..."

"Oh no, it was stuffed and used as a puppet," Roxy shrugged, "Quite good too, why don't you join me in here?"

"I don't think I'm dressed quite suitably," Kagome sighed, fanning herself with her hand. "But it's so hot, I suppose I could just slip my feet in to my knees though."

Doing so while she talked, Kagome slid off her slippers and pulled up her dress a bit to keep it from the water while dangling her feet over the edge. Roxy moved to lean against the glass beside her while chatting over her shoulder.

"You know, I was hoping to see you again," a familiar voice startled her out of her thoughts as a warm body slid around her, legs dangling into the water beside hers. Looking up with a small gasp, Kagome felt her breath catch in her throat when she turned to see Kouga sitting behind her.

His arms where wrapped around her stomach and pulled her back to meld her body with his. His breath fanned her neck and sent a shiver down her spine as he kissed her bare shoulder. "Hey Rox, how about you go entertain poor Harkins over there, he's looking a bit lonely."

"And you're looking a bit hot yourself Kouga," Roxy shrugged and left the pair to do as told, not surprised in the least that Gianna was now with him instead of Wyvern, it was normal after all, if your man left you, to take on another at one of these gatherings.

"I must say, it's a delightful surprise to find you alone my dear." Kouga felt her shivering in his arms and smiled, releasing one hand from her stomach to idly trace a pattern along her upper thigh, the other slowly rubbing her tummy. His lips continued to kiss her shoulder, hot, open-mouthed kisses and randomly touching his tounge to her bare skin a bit.

"I'm expecting company soon," Kagome gasped, the heat she'd been complaining about rushing back with a vengeance.

Lifting her hands on his arms to ask him to stop, she cried out suddenly when he chuckled and surprised her by sliding off the edge and into the pool.

"Its freezing in here!" Kagome turned in his arms, all the heat gone from her body, making her tremble and clench her teeth to keep them from clicking together.

"Its a nice change don't you think? Going from hot, to cold... and back to hot." Lifting her legs around his hips, Kouga turned so her back was to the wall, pressing intimately against her trembling form.

With their clothes thinned by the water, Kagome could feel the heat from his body and found herself trembling from fear rather than the cold now. She tried to push against his chest, but he was leaning against her with his weight and kept her hands easily pinned between them.

Crying out would only call for unwanted attention, since the women here were supposed to be used to this like her earlier savior had informed her.



~ "You're obviously not a whore if you react the way you did back there. A real one would have participated even just a little..." ~



"Come on precious, just a little fun," Kouga pressed his groin against hers to keep her lower body pinned down, his hands slipping up to lower hers from between them.

When he pushed slightly upwards, Kagome gasped aloud at the jolt of heat is sent through her body, pooling at the area he was pressing into. Opening her eyes and looking down to where his were focused, she was dismayed to see her breasts had been lifted by his movement so the water lapped over the top of the swells a bit.

As he lowered his lips to brush against them slowly, Kagome bit back a moan and instinctively threw back her head, dipping more of her hair into the water in the process.

The moment was shattered by a loud protest from across the room. "Kouga! You'd better get out of that water this instant!"

"Damn!" He slowly released her and turned, frowning at the girl who'd yelled at him. "Putting on airs, are we Kanna?"

"Not really, you're MY man and I'll be damned if I let Wyvern's little slut take you!" A girl with a white powdered wig and dressed as the Queen stomped over and glared at him through the glass.

"No need to worry, my slut's not going anywhere," Inuyasha's voice cut smoothly into her raving while he made his way around the pool to the stairs, sitting easily at the top.

With a slight gulp, Kagome turned her head to meet his eyes and was momentarily frightened by the fury in the normally happy orbs.

[What's he so mad about? He's the one who kissed someone else first!] Glaring up at him, Kagome held her chin high and readily accepted his offer to help her out.

Lifting her arms around his neck while he bent and wrapped his around her upper back, she gave a sigh of relief as he pulled her up and out of the water. His next move, however, had her trembling again in seconds.

Sliding one hand down quickly he pulled her across his body and pulled her legs open to have her sit straddling his lap, swallowing her surprised gasp in a fiery kiss.

They both seemed to forget they were in public once their lips met, all inhibitions flying out the window as need took over their actions.

Heat again washed over Kagome, hotter than anything she'd felt before, nearly consuming her entirely. Her body followed his when he lay back, his hands stroking along her spine in a way that pressed her closer. His touches sent shocks of heat and excitement through her body, the clinging material of her dress rubbing a bit roughly against her bosoms when their chests moved against each other.

Kagome had never felt anything like this, and she vaguely realized - THIS was what she'd been talking about when they'd talked about needs.

She had no idea what it was, but she definitely needed something in addition to the drugging kiss and stroking on her back. Lifting a leg slightly towards his waist, the action allowed for her lower body to press more intimately with his, the way it had been against Kouga's, only this time it didn't frighten her.

One of his hands lifted to her head, sifting through her hair while the other continued kneeding her back. It vaguely crossed her mind that what they were doing was wrong, that she should stop him. He would stop if she asked him to, she trusted that... trusted him.

Despite her belief that their kiss couldn't become deeper, he surprised her by making it so. The ache inside her was increasing and nearly painful now, needing more, she pressed closer to him, lowering her body and tightening her legs at his side as much as possible.

When his land slid down to her lower back and pressed her closer, a sharp stab of desire hit her again. Unable to bear it, she pressed against him harder, searching for some unknown relief.

It wasn't enough, something was missing, something important. When his tongue wrapped around hers and gave a sharp tug, another stab shot through her body and she finally let out a highly frustrated moan.

The sound snapped Inuyasha back to his senses, as did the catcalls and hollering around them that were now registering in his mind again. Easing out of the kiss, he lay his head back, holding her limp and trembling form close while they lay panting for breath, her face resting in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry," he finally panted, soft enough so only she would hear, "That went entirely too far."

Hearing her mumbled response, he nodded and kissed her ear, "You're right, or not far enough, but we are in public you know."

"Oh dear," Kagome thanked the heavens her face was still covered by his body and her long hair, keeping everyone from seeing the heated blush that swept through her features.

"Its ok to look flushed, it happens naturally after such activities sometimes," Inyasha grinned, holding her tight while he sat up and shook his head at the others in the room.

"Haven't you all got your own ways to entertain yourselves?"

"Its always nice to see a show," Roxy giggled, "Especially since its so very rare for you to give 'em Wyvern."

"Don't get used to it," he chuckled, focusing again on the girl in his lap. "How about going somewhere we can talk?"

"Think we'll find a place?" Kagome put on her slippers again and stood, re-arranging her dress and blushing when she saw it had lifted in some places and still clung to her because of the water.

Allowing herself to be led out of the room, she waved to Roxy, ignored Kouga and his angry woman, and followed Inuyasha to the sittng room decorated as a harem again.

Off to one corner of the room, a large pile of pillows had been vacated, enshrouded in darkness thanks to a large column standing in front of it. Sitting, Inuyasha wondered about the best way to approach things when she lay down beside him fanning herself with her hands. He couldn't blame her, it was excessively hot and their kiss had left him burning also, but she seemed a bit overly warm.

"I could use another drink," she complained, sitting up and surprising him as she spotted a forgotten glass and quickly downed the liquid in it.

"Don't!"

Snatching the glass from her hand, he realized it was all gone and tossed it away. "How many have you had?"

"Drinks?" Kagome asked, frowning in concentration, "The two he gave me, and then the boy's... six."

"You've had SIX glasses of that?!" Inuyasha groaned and flopped back on the pillows. "You weren't supposed to drink anything unless I told you to!"

"Well you weren't there!"

"YOU were the one who ran out!" he reminded her, glaring angrily again.

She glared right back, arms crossed in front of her, "What would you expect? For me to sit and watch? Take notes perhaps?"

"Of course not! Don't be absurd," pulling her down beside him, Inuyasha sighed and gently stroked her cheek. "I'm sorry you had to see that, it wasn't what you thought."

"It wasn't?" Kagome whispered, still hurt by his having kissed his ex-mistress.

Seeing that hurt, Inuyasha pulled her close so her head was pillowed beside his on his arm. "She jumped on the window sill and was leaning back so that I had to hold her to keep her from falling. She wants me back and when she heard you come out of the bathroom she slipped her body around mine and kissed me."

"You weren't kissing her?" Kagome felt herself slowly relax, scooting closer so his arm could wrap around her, his cheek resting against her forehead.

"No, she was kissing me, and I got her off as soon as possible, but you were already gone when I got to the door," feeling her shudder, he pulled her closer so they lay there holding one another tenderly.

"I wish I hadn't left you," Kagome whispered, going on to explain the room she'd gone into afterwords. "It was so horrible, I was terrified that he'd want to whip me and I screamed."

"I'm sorry," Inuyasha kissed her forehead and tightened his hold on her, "I would that you had never seen that, but how did you get out?"

"When he was on top of me, I was screaming and crying and I was saved by the most unlikely man." Kagome giggled and played with the ties to his shirt.

"Who?"

"Your friend Daren," Kagome saw his eyes widen and giggled again, "I know, can you believe it, he lived up to his costume as my knight."

"I hope he didn't claim the usual knight's reward?" Inuyasha frowned a bit.

"Oh I rewarded him alright," Kagome felt him stiffen and feigned indiference, closing her eyes and resting against him comfortably. "I must admit, I would NEVER had thought of giving him such a... PERSONAL reward, but..."

"I'll kill him," Inuyasha swore, "I'll thank him first, of course, for saving you and all, but then I'll kill him."

"Quite right," Kagome looked up to see him bristling in anger and finally let a small laugh escape.

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but what do you find so entertaining?" Inuyasha glowered, "Or did he not ask for a reward?"

"He did, but not anything you're thinking," Kagome leaned up a bit and teased, "I do believe you are jealous my lord."

"I am not!"

"Oh? Then the sight of my legs up around Kouga's waist in no way influenced your earlier ravishing of my mouth?" Kagome's eyes twinkled wickedly in the little light that reached them.

"I'm posessive, not jealous," Inuyasha corrected before pulling her down for another kiss, much shorter and but quite heated as the previous one had been. "Now go on and tell me what reward he got before you explain just HOW your legs got up around Kouga's waist."

"Very well," resting her head once again on his shoulder, Kagome went on to explain both her reward and the events afterwards, leading up to the incidents at the pool.

They lay in silence for a few moments after she was done, both content to just lay there holding one another close. It was Inuyasha who broke the silence again, "I can explain the excess heat you feel."

"You can?" lifting her hand along his side, Kagome listened closely.

"You've had six glasses of that so-called punch Naraku made for the guests," Inuyasha sighed, "All of which were chock full of aphrodisiacs."

"A-Aphro - what?" Kagome leaned back to look into his eyes again.

"Aphrodisiacs, stimulants, if you will, used to make a person more responsive in bed," Inuyasha grinned and kissed her forehead, "They're commonly used in these parties, but this was one of the stronger brews I've encountered, which explains your earlier wantoness to a degree."

"Wantoness? I was not!" Kagome pouted, "I didn't know what I was doing, I..."

"You were horny as a bull and just begging for release," Inuyasha snickered, not at all hurt by her elbow hitting his stomach.

"Really my dear, a bull? That's a rather ugly animal to compare me to," Kagome glared up at him even as he laughed and rolled on top of her a bit.

Resting his elbows beside her shoulders, Inuyasha grinned down at the girl beneath him and nodded, "I agree, its a horrid comparison. What with that cute kitten's nose of yours."

Kagome giggled when he leaned down and nipped at it, both his voice and his eyes warm and playful. "And there's your raven black hair, but then I'm forgetting the most important feature, which thankfully isn't found on any other animal."

"Which would be?"

"Your sweet lips," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her again, slowly, all earlier signs of passion pushed down and leaving a sweet tenderness in its wake.

Kagome inwardly sighed, lifting her hands up to stroke them through his hair. [I could die happy right now]

Breaking off the kiss, Inuyasha settled in beside her again, stroking a hand liesurely through her hair when she cuddled against him again.

[This can't be good, even though it certinaly feels great. I can't afford to get attached to Kagome. She's too young, too sweet, definitely too good to be anything other than the perfect wife for a man, and I am not looking for a wife.]

Looking down at the girl lightly dozing on his arm, he felt a tinge of regret that he wasn't ready to settle down. He could do worse for a wife, but he just didn't want to settle. A wife meant responsibilities, children, staying home and forgetting about fun outings and weekend getaways. No, he didn't want a wife.

[But I'll be damned if I don't want Kagome]



~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~*~~*~*~*~



"What's this? You're sleeping?"

Kagome smiled up at the man beside their pillows, Inuyasha nodded, "What can I say? The girl knows how to wear a man down."

"I figured as much," Daren winked and offered his hand to the lady. "This won't do you know, they're starting up some fun in the salon."

"What kind of fun?" Kagome stood, feeling slightly annoyed by her damp dress.

"I'm guessing a show, some dancing girls or a freak show perhaps," Inuyasha's obvious dissaproval did not go unnoticed by the others.

"They're actually holding a talent show," Daren grinned, "And the guests must provide the talent."

"Great, and just what are they offering as prizes?" Inuyasha asked, wondering if they should go watch, things like that tended to be really outrageous.

Kagome seemed quite interested though, asking questions and laughing with Daren. They entered the salon and were not too surprised by the crowd that had already formed. In the center of the room, a man struggled to juggle four glasses, ordering for another to be thrown in. The crowd cheered when he managed to pull it off, but cheered louder when he tripped and fell, losing the act and laughing along with them.

"Who's next?" Kikyo asked, acting as hostess to the event. "You!"

Pointing to a devil in the back of the crowd, she had him brought forward and asked what his talent was. He laughed and did a few impersonations of the nobility and some of the older men in the house of lords, a few better than others.

Kikyo went around the room, having different guests show off their unknown talents. Stopping a few feet from Inuyasha, she smirked and asked rather loudly, "And what about you Wyvern? Any secret talent we have yet to discover?"

"Besides making the ladies swoon by merely showing that pretty face," a gentleman called out from the back of the room.

"Very amusing Coolidge," Inuyasha scoffed, shaking his head at Kikyo with a slight shrug, "But I'm afraid I've never been skilled with anything that doesn't include my looks, sorry."

Kikyo gave a small nod, "But how about your pet? Surely she can amuse these boys with something? She is after all, probably the most talked about girl at this party."

Kagome bit her lip, looking up at Inuyasha after a second, "The only shocking thing I could think of doing would be to dance that spanish dance that the queen has forbidden."

Inuyasha smirked, "You tango?"

"Miroku taught me," Kagome whispered softly so as not to be overheard.

"We'll need music," Inuyasha announced, looking for musicians, slightly excited at the idea of dancing with her.

"I can play the guitar," Daren and a few other lords had some instruments saught after and set up, taking a few minutes before they were ready.

A makeshift dancefloor was cleared off, Kagome and Inuyasha standing face to face in the center while Daren's guitar strummed a few bars, setting a dark mood. Once he'd gotten a feel for the music, Inuyasha made the opening move, walking slowly around her, eyes locked together. When he'd reached her side again, he lifted her hand and pulled her forward in a wide arch to face him, surprised when she twisted beneath his arm and moved so her body was against his.

With one arm hanging over his right shoulder, Kagome clasped her left leg around his knee, allowing her right foot to drag behind when he stepped back and carried her partly across the room. When he slid his arm around her waist and abruptly dipped her back, their eyes met again, burning heatedly as he slowly slid his free hand down her side in a sexy caress following the soultry music.

Whistles sounded out and they smiled wickedly for a second before quickly turning and moving away from one another. Kagome slipped across the room to the opposite side of the carpet, hair flying around her lithe form when she did a few turns and stopped.

Across the room, Inuyasha moved to stand directly across from her and slid forward, smirking when she met him halfway again. Raising his right arm between them, Inuyasha held it there for the few seconds it took her to slide her own up along it to clasp hands with him, following his steps easily when he began moving in a small circle, switching directions or stepping back every so often.

Finally taking up a more customary stance, bodies pressed together, cheek-to-cheek, they moved to the music, picking up speed as the players did. The audience watched the couple in awe, their figures blending in a seemingly perfect harmony. The sight of her long black hair, wine colored dress and long white legs made a wonderful contrast to his long silver mane, wine colored shirt and black pants.

The music gradually built in intensity, the volume soaring to in a strong crescendo until it finally came to a dead stop, both the musicians and dancers freezing in a final pose, leaving the room waiting with baited breath.

Kikyo watched the emotions surrounding the couple and felt her anger rising, silently vowing to ruin Inuyasha and the slut who dared to dance with him. The sight of their final pose, the girl's left leg around his hip, his right knee bent slightly forward in the dip, the closeness of their lower bodies as her free leg stretched out beside his, all sent her anger soaring even higher.

[You'll pay Inuyasha, you and the little bitch] Blinking when the crowd began to cheer, Kikyo watched them stand and bow, sliding off the floor towards the musicians to thank them happily.

"I want his girl," Naraku whispered into her ear. "Help me get to her and you'll have Wyvern all to yourself again, just like you want."

"I'll set something up," Kikyo whispered back, glaring daggers at the girl who was being held close to her man. [I'll definitely find some way to get rid of her.]



~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~*~~*~*~*~



Author's Note: Just a quick thing so I don't get scolded or anything by any history buffs. I know the Tango isn't from Spain, its from Argentina - which I don't believe was highly visited by the London society during the time of this story. So for the sake of the fic I've changed its origins to Spain, but really, I mean no disrespect or offense anyone by doing so.

Sorry if the dance is a bit confusing, its hard to explain the really cool-looking, tricky dance steps in a story.

I hope you all liked this chapter! See you next time!