InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bacchanalia ❯ Completing the lesson ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author's Notes: Forgive me! I know this update took forever, but its finally out - YAY! Thank you so much to all of you who've reviewed!


" ____ " Speaking

[ ____ ] Thoughts

~*~*~*~ Scene change




~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~





"Inuyasha?"

The shaky voice calling his name startled him from his conversation and made his grip on her waist tighten, looking down into her slightly glazed eyes, "Yes?"

Kagome fanned herself with her free hand and leaned against his side. "I'm really tired, can we go?"

He nodded, easily excusing them from the small group they'd been talking to, "I think that's enough ravelry for one night, best to leave while I'm still able to walk straight."

"Planning on some better fun at home are ya?" Viscount Marley winked playfully and nodded, eyes roaming over Kagome once again, "Can't blame you really, see you at White's sometime soon?"

"Not for a while, I'll be traveling a bit but I'll see you there later," Turning away with Kagome safely tucked into his side, he led the way to the exit and was relieved to see only the doormen there, with no sign of Naraku or Kikyo. He realized she'd caught their attention for some time now and was uncomfortable staying nearby. Moments ago an activity at the pool had been announced and both Naraku and Kikyo escorted the guests down. She must have seen it as a good time to leave unnoticed.

Ordering for their carriage to be brought from town, Inuyasha noticed the flush on Kagome's cheeks and decided it better to wait out in the cool night air. He was glad to hear her sigh in relief and followed her down the steps to the grass near the driveway. The lines of carriages that had been waiting were now gone, and the sounds from the party were muffled by the closed doors and windows of the house.

[This has certainly been the most interesting experience of my life.] Kagome heard a woman's shrill cries from an upstairs window and shook her head a little. [But now what? Will it be back to Birkstead? Its all so strange, I can't believe its only been a few hours.]

"What's troubling you?" Inuyasha asked, watching her features go from happy to sad, to bewildered in the span of ten seconds.

"I was just wondering about what will happen now," Kagome crossed her arms in front of her chest and frowned a little. "It all seems so unreal suddenly, I feel as though I've known you forever and yet we barely met hours ago."

"It does seem like we're just old buddies doesn't it?" Inuyasha smiled, "I rather like it."

"So do I but what now? Will we continue being friends? Is that it?" Kagome shivered in the cool air and stiffened a little when his arms slid around her, blocking the breeze and offering his body heat.

"Of course we'll continue being friends, what's there to stop us from that?" Inuyasha rested his chin on her shoulder and sighed, "What's gotten you so worried all of a sudden? Do you regret coming?"

"No," Kagome quickly turned in his arms and snuggled close, [I regret this being over, I don't want to go back to formalities and my dull life in Birkstead, to being without you.]

That thought made her start in surprise, looking up at his handsome face above hers. [Oh dear lord I've done it, I've gone and fallen in love with him!] Feeling the weight of that suddenly drop on her like a ton of bricks, she felt tears sting her eyes, realizing how foolish she'd been.

[What was I thinking? This whole adventure was crazy! I should never have come, I'm too stubborn for my own good and now look what a mess I'm in.] Hearing the sound of hooves clambering up to them, she quickly blinked back the tears and turned again to the carriage that stopped in front of them.

"Good timing Hachi, its damned chilly tonight," Inuyasha opened the door for her and helped her inside, climbing in and settling comfortably beside her.

Expecting her to start up some conversation, he was surprised to see Kagome fidgeting with her dress and pulling the top up to cover herself modestly again. "Its a bit late for that don't you think?"

Chuckling, he lowered her hands and brushed a kiss across her lips, "I rather like it as it is."

"I'm sure you do my lord," Kagome struggled to keep herself from melting into him.

Inuyasha frowned, leaning back to scan her features and think over what had just happened. She'd become the proper miss from Birkstead once again after entering the carriage and he didn't like it. "What's the matter Kagome?"

"I'm not sure," She answered truthfully, "I'm just a bit confused is all."

"Do you regret coming? If you do I'd like to remind you that I did try to talk you out of it, you weren't forced to come." Inuyasha quickly jumped onto the defensive.

"Of course you didn't force me to come, I'm just confused all right?" Kagome sighed and leaned back, "I feel strange, I know a lot more now but it feels like something's missing, like the whole lesson wasn't taught."

Inuyasha frowned and thought that over for a moment, "You're right about that love, it wasn't and it can't be."

"Why?" Kagome tilted her head sideways again, "What's missing?"

"I'd rather not explain, damnation do you know how frustrating this is woman?" Inuyasha fisted his hands and slid a bit away, "I will not finish this lesson, that's up to your husband to do."

"My husband?" Kagome blinked, suddenly realizing what he meant and shaking her head, "I hadn't guessed that's what was missing and I wouldn't ask you for that."

"Good because I can't do it," Inuyasha huffed, sitting quietly for a few moments before speaking again, "There's something else troubling you isn't there?"

Slouching in her seat, Kagome shook her head, "Its nothing my lord, don't worry about it."

"Stop that!" Inuyasha snapped, seeing her jump and look at him in wide-eyed surprise. Stretching his arms out, he dragged her over the seat and pulled her close for another searing kiss.

Giving in with a sigh, Kagome rested her hands on his shoulders and melted into him, savoring the opportunity while she could. When he finally pulled back, she rested her head beneath his chin and smiled. Inuyasha kissed her forehead and chuckled, "How can you call me 'my lord' after sharing kisses like that?"

"I don't know," Kagome shrugged, "It just slipped, leaving that place made me come back to reality in a way. You're a duke, I'm a country girl, and we'll probably never cross paths again."

"Don't be foolish, of course we'll meet again," Inuyasha half-heartedly tried to assure her, realizing how unlikely it was. [She's right, there's no reason for me to go visiting to Birkstead once she's gone.]

"Inuyasha?" her voice brought him back to the present, "Will you tell me about yourself?"

"Me?" chuckling again, he stroked a hand through her hair and frowned, "There's not that much to tell besides everything already said by the TON. I'm a bastard son, born in France, moved here when my father died at age seven after my brother kicked me and my mother out of our home. She died three years later from the consumption and I inherited the title from her older brother not long ago."

"Did you know your uncle?"

He shook his head, "Not really, he sent me off to boarding schools and after Eaton I went into the military. I was abroad for four years before I got the message that my uncle had died and I needed to return for the inheritance."

Nodding, Kagome toyed with the sleeve of his shirt, "But I already knew all that, what about yourself? Tell me something new, something only your friends know about you."

"Well... something only my friends know... I love cake, I'm addicted really, its a good thing my chef spoils me and makes them all the time. But I never eat when it has pink or red frosting and I wouldn't advise you to eat it either." Inuyasha smirked when she looked up at him in confusion.

"Why not? I love pink frosting!"

"Do you know what's used to make the frosting pink?" Inuyasha teased.

Kagome frowned for a moment, biting her lip in concentration, "Cochineal?"

"Exactly and cochineal, my dear, is made up of crushed insects," At her shocked and horrified expression, Inuyasha threw his head back and laughed, nodding to say it was true.

"Eew! You just had to tell me THAT didn't you?!" Kagome smacked his arm and pouted, "I'll never eat a pink cake again!"

"That's just one of the many dull things I've had to learn about since acquiring the duchy. You know, being a member of the House of Lords is a lot less interesting than one is led to believe." Inuyasha smiled smugly.

"Something else, something less gross," Kagome settled against him again and listened while he listed a few of his less-known hobbies.

A short while later, Inuyasha stretched his legs in front of him with a yawn and decided he'd said too much already, "Now that's enough about me, what about you Miss Higurashi? Tell me more about you."

"Well there's not that much to know, I live with my mother and younger brother in Birkstead. They're with my paternal grandfather now because he fell ill a few weeks ago and I was in London when they had to go. Miroku has taken care of me my whole life, he's like the older brother I should have had." Kagome sighed, "He offered to watch over me so I could finish off the season with my friend Sango."

"You were in London looking for a husband then?"

"No, my mother was hoping I'd marry someone important and get out of Birkstead but I knew better than to believe in her silly dreams," Kagome shrugged easily.

Inuyasha frowned, "Now why would you think such a thing? They are not silly dreams, its not like the men have gone blind."

"Like there's anything they'd notice," Kagome gave him a look, "I'm no beauty my lord, I know my flaws."

"Like that annoying habit of 'lording' your friends?" Inuyasha said between gritted teeth.

"Well YOU certainly never noticed me," Kagome ignored his annoyance.

"We met?" Inuyasha struggled to think back through all the balls he'd attended over the past few months, finding it difficult to believe he'd forget meeting her.

Kagome shook her head, "No, but we went to many of the same functions and you were never wowed by my dazzling looks."

"To be honest, jut last night I was walking down to the ballroom after assuring Miroku of my behavior when I heard the most provocative laugh," Inuyasha confessed, "When I looked for the owner I barely had time to catch a glimpse of a lovely young lady in blue, with ink-black hair going up to the entryway but she slipped away rather quickly."

"That' a lie!" Kagome sat up and looked him in the eye, "You did not notice me last night!"

"Why not? Have you heard your laugh?" Inuyasha stroked her cheek, "I highly doubt it, and if I never noticed you before its probably because I'm usually struggling to avoid the young ladies at balls who swarm about me and I try not to pay attention to those I meet who are after a coronet."

"Which includes all of them?" Kagome asked with a soft giggle, "What girl wouldn't die for a duke like you?"

"You perhaps?" Inuyasha teased, realizing suddenly how badly he wanted to know how she felt towards him.

To his chagrin, her smile faded and she frowned a little, pulling away from his hand to sit back and speak softly, keeping her eyes downcast. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"We can't go into that, its not fair," Kagome whispered, snuggling into his chest again, "Let's just enjoy this for now, Miroku will come too soon and I'll be gone. Its best to leave things as they are. Don't flirt with me Inuyasha, you know it'll only be harder if we get attached."

"I've never felt so comfortable with anyone," He admitted, softly stroking her back, "Don't ask me to be cold now love, I'll keep my control but I can't be cold after tonight."

[She's right of course, tonight was just a crazy escapade but tomorrow everything must go back to normal.] Regretting the thought of her leaving soon, Inuyasha held her close and was surprised to feel the carriage stopping. [Home already?]

When Hachi opened the door for them, Inuyasha helped her down and led her into the house, both of them stopping at the entrance where Myouga was still waiting for them. "How many times have I told you not to wait up old man?"

"I was wondering about the boy my lord, he's still asleep in Miss Higurashi's room," Myouga hesitated a moment before continuing, "And I took the liberty of giving the rest of the staff the night off and stayed awake to greet you myself."

"Whatever for?" Inuyasha asked with a frown on his features.

"For the sake of Miss Higurashi's repuation my lord," Myouga looked like he was about to roll his eyes, nearly making Kagome giggle again if not for his speaking of her with obvious concern. "I hope you were careful this evening and gave her a mask, it would not do for her to have been recognized this evening or her reputation will be ruined."

"I don't think I was," Kagome interrupted, "The only gentleman there who'd met me earlier was Kouga and he didn't act as if he knew anything, surely he would have said something."

"That's right, Kouga wouldn't have let the opportunity to ruin me in public go by so easily," Inuyasha quickly agreed. "You worry too much Myouga, but it doesn't go unnapreciated old chap, now do you think we could have a light snack? You know I'm always famished after a party."

"There is a platter of cheese and meats in your room my lord, I wondered about the young lady however," Myouga stifled a yawn.

Inuyasha shook his head and took Kagome by the hand, "We'll worry about that, you just get some sleep now, thank you for the care Myouga. Miss Higurashi will share some of my food before being tucked into another guest room. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything, you go get some sleep."

"Myouga what about Shippo? Has he woken?" Kagome asked before he could leave.

"The boy should be fine, he's sleeping heavily which is a good thing. He had a light supper and fell back asleep after, he showed no signs of fever or illness so I thought it all right to leave him be for the night." Myouga nodded stifly and excused himself, grateful to get to bed at last.

Following Inuyasha upstairs, Kagome entered his room and made her way to the table set up for him, taking the only available seat quickly. "I'm exhausted! What a party!"

"What an ingrate!" Inuyasha mock glared and towered above her, "That was MY chair, set up for ME to have a late snack before going to bed and you just stole it."

"There's more over there and I'm the guest," Kagome shrugged, taking up a biscuit with butter and cheese spread on it. Biting into it with a smile, she was savoring the taste of the wonderful Camembert when she was lifted and easily tossed onto the bed. "How rude!"

"But much more comfortable," Inuyasha grinned, moving the tray onto the bed and sitting down beside it, pouring a glass of wine and setting it on the nightstand nearby. After removing his boots, he lifted the tray and stepped over her legs to stretch languidly along the comfortable mattress resting his head on her lap and the tray on his stomach. "You know, I just realized that for a mistress, Gianna, you got off pretty easy tonight."

"Did I really?" Kagome toyed with a bang from his forehead and reached out for a slice of meat. "And what shall you do to correct that?"

"I'll have you feed me of course," opening his mouth for her to comply, he bit into the meat and left half for her to finish.

They lay there for a while, talking again, of books, music, politics and art. In the midst of a silent break Kagome yawned and reached out for more food, surprised to find just one piece of meat left. Moving the empty tray from his chest to the foot of the bed, she watched him sit up and offered him some wine, the slice still held in her fingers.

"Thank you," taking it and sipping a litte, Inuyasha realized they'd been sharing the glass and handed it back, capturing the hand holding the meat in his while she took the glass with the other.

Kagome felt the room warm up a bit beneath the heated look in his eyes. Lifting the glass to her lips, she watched him over the rim while he lifted her fingers to his mouth and easily nipped the meat from them. Sipping a little, she lowered the glass and swallowed when his tounge touched her fingers again, licking them clean from the meat and biscuits she'd been touching.

There was an electricity in his touch sending jolts up along her arm to her body. She was growing warm again and knew they should stop. "W-What are you doing now?"

"Enjoying," Inuyasha slipped her fingers into his mouth and slowly licked off the food, watching from beneath hooded eyes for her reaction.

Kagome's lips formed an 'o' shape, her brown eyes warm and slightly glassy from the wine, fatigue, and his minstrations. Her voice was breathy and soft when she spoke, "Should you be doing that? We could get into trouble, you said so yourself, you can't finish the lesson for me, its up to my husband now."

"I lied," Inuyasha kissed her palm watching her eyes widen and lowering her hand to her lap. "It was too much in the carriage, to be honest I was a bit frustrated by everything that happened at the party and couldn't trust myself to be careful if I touched you this way."

"But we can't Inuyasha, its too dangerous," Kagome slipped towards the edge of the bed and gave a sharp gasp when she was pulled back and down onto the mattress, her body stretched out against his.

Inuyasha held her close and moved the hair from her neck to place soft kisses down to her shoulder. She gave a soft sigh and slumped against him, her head lolling back and resting on the pillow beside his. One of her hands gripped the blanket against the feelings runnig through her and the other held his arm on her stomach tightly.

"Inuyasha I'm not sure about this, its all so much, the party and now this," Kagome sighed and loosened her grip when he slid out from his place beneath her to lean up on one elbow.

Looking her straight in the eye, he asked calmly, "Do you trust me Kagome?"

"Yes"

"Besides the couple of ordeals I couldn't save you from when you ran away from me, did I not get you through an orgy relatively unscathed? If only a bit wiser?"

"Yes"

He smiled and lowered his head, brushing his lips across hers before whispering against them. "Then trust me in this love, explore with me, we can have our cake without paying the price."

"And if I concieve?" Kagome whispered, feeling her few bits of rational thinking slipping quickly away. She wanted him, she was woman enough to admit that, but if anything resulted from their play it would be a heavy price they paid and she wasn't sure he was willing.

Inuyasha brushed his tongue along her lips and smiled at her soft gasp, "There are ways of enjoying ourselves without risking it. I wouldn't even have to take your virginity, you'd learn the full lesson without paying the consequences."

"Ways?" Kagome asked, gasping again when his lips moved away from hers down to her bosoms, kissing along the swells at the edge of the gown softly. When his tounge slipped out and lapped at the place between them once, she gave out another gasp and unconciously arched towards him.

"Yes, ways," moving back to look her in the eyes again, he realized he couldn't back down now.

If all they would ever have was one night of debauchery, it had better be worth it. Seeing the uncertainty in her eyes, he lowered his head again and gently kissed her parted lips, keeping himself in line until she gave some sign of agreement.

That sign came in the form of her hands pulling him down for a fuller kiss, her lips parting a bit more in silent invitation. He settled his mouth over hers, hot, slick, exploring the crevices of hers with his tongue slowly before playing against hers. Her body trembled beneath his and before they realized, her dress was down to her waist and he broke off the kiss to make his way down along her neck.

Sliding her hands through his hair, Kagome was overwhelmed with the feelings he was invoking in her, but still felt she needed more. Moving her hands down to his shoulders, she slipped one along the cloth of his shirt until she reached the neckline, sliding inside to rub the base of his neck a little. That earned her a small groan from him and made her suddenly stop.

"Am I allowed to do this? Is it all right?" she whispered softly.

Inuyasha quickly nodded, leaning back a bit to sit up on his legs and yank his shirt off. "You can do anything you want love, touch anything, ask for anything of me."

He tossed it to the ground and watched her sit up, half-dressed as she was to hesitantly run her hands along his bare upper body, as a blind person would touch one's face to memorize one's features. His control was slipping but he took deep breaths and steadied himself, moving away to remove the rest of his clothes quickly.

Having turned his back to her a little, he was pleased to see she'd removed her dress and merely draped it over her lower body shyly. "What's this? Modesty? Even now?"

"I have never been naked with a man before," she licked her parched lips nervously, "And you're a duke."

He shook his head, "Not tonight love, not in this. This is just Inuyasha and Kagome, sweaty, hot, and naked. This is going to be more intimate than anything you've ever experienced Kagome, you'll learn what those needs we spoke of lead to. I'll admit, things could get messy, can you handle that?"

"Yes, how can I refuse when you speak that way? You know I want this, I do." Kagome opened her arms and accepted his weight while he kissed her until she was on her back again.

Lifting his lips from hers with a chuckle, he whispered into her ear, "Do you know how many innocent ladies would have turned tail and run by now?"

"They're afraid of the mess?" she whispered back.

"Or the sweaty, hot, naked part"

"I felt that way at the orgy when you kissed me by the pool," she admitted in a soft moan. "Can you teach me Inuyasha?"

"Teach you what?"

While he kissed his way down her neck she sighed and stroked a hand down his back a little, "I know this is mainly for me to learn of pleasure, but I want to please you too, I don't know what to do."

When her hand massaged down along his spine, he shuddered and inwardly chuckled at her words. "You're doing fine, but we'll worry about that later, for now just close your eyes and feel Kagome... just feel..."





~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~





"God! Inuyasha... we can't... can we?"

Kagome lay trembling in his arms, gasping heavily for air, breathless from the shattering sensations she'd just experienced. He kissed her nose and reminded himself, "No, we won't."

Rising unsteadly, he pulled back the blanket and moved her beneath it, covering her with trembling hands before turning away to leave the room. Kagome lay confused and in shocked surprise, feeling hurt by his sudden dissapearance. After what seemed a small eternity, he returned, a lot more controlled and calm once again.

Seeing her confused eyes, he sighed and sat down beside her, setting a small bottle on the nightstand. "I'm sorry about that, I couldn't trust myself so I had to go take care of something."

"Something?"

To her continued surprise, he blushed and looked away, "Damnation don't ask, must you know everything?"

Kagome felt a sting at his words but quickly decided it best to change subjects, "What's in the bottle?"

"Oil, I was hoping to get a massage," Inuyasha laughed when she eagerly tossed the blanket aside and agreed, settling him down on the bed and following his instructions until she kneeled straddling the back of his knees.

While she poured some onto her hand, she was surprised to hear him explain, "When a man wants a woman, his organ enlarges and stiffens so he can enter her. Being in that state normally brings pleasure unless it goes unattended for too long, making it painful. I couldn't trust myself much longer so I had to go get rid of it."

Kagome nodded, dropping a bit of oil onto his back, "But how do you get rid of it?"

He hesitated a moment and she looked up to see he was blushing again. It was alarming really, to have the Devilish Duke, sprawled out and blushing beneath her. "Through a woman's body is the more preferable way, but in times when none is available or one is in desperate need, a hand can suffice."

"A hand?" Kagome slowly rubbed her hands across his shoulders, going over the information he was sharing. Thinking back to the orgy, she suddenly remembered the contortionists pose, with the girl's face in the man's crotch. "Can a mouth be...?"

Inuyasha nodded, "Fellatio, a very popular practice I must say."

"Oh," Kagome slowly rubbed his back, another realization coming to her suddenly, "That roll!"

"Ah yes, you see the light now," Inuyasha chuckled, "You'll recall the offers I got from the room's occupants for you after you were done."

She did, and she remembered something else as well, "You startled me, when you suddenly pressed against me and kissed along my neck."

"Men are stimulated by visuals," Inuyasha grit his teeth, remembering the way she'd looked with those pouty lips around the long roll. He was getting aroused again, damn it.

Kagome decided to leave the subject and focused on rubbing his back, soothing away the tenseness in his muscles and simultaneously memorizing the dips and curves of his body. She wanted to please him, make this experience as good as it had already been for her. She watched her hands and was surprised by the contrast between her pale skin and his tanned complexion. He was an athlete as he'd told her before, but it was obvious he was no stranger to hard work as well. [He must remove his shirt sometimes when working outside]

Wondering what else she could do besides rubbing his back, she idly ran her nails across it, smiling when he shivered in response. "Do you like that?"

"A little too much," he admitted, "Don't stop though, draw on me or write things out."

"All right," unsure of what to write, she spelled both their names and was surprisingly glad to see them marked in light red.

"I want to do more, but I don't know what," she whispered.

"There are stil parts of me you haven't oiled yet," Inuyasha felt her slide down and straddle his feet. Her hands were soft and gentle, kneeding his thighs and calves, fingers tickling the back of his knees.

When she reached the top of his thighs, she hesitated a moment, reaching out slowly to the high curve of his buttocks. His rump, as a man had called hers earlier, was round and firm, and sensitive to the touch.

"Should I?" she asked, looking up to his face, feeling him tense beneath her.

"Go ahead, I'm just struggling a little to keep myself under control," he tried to joke, a near-painful yearning running through his body.

She seemed to pick up on it and frowned a litte, "Does it hurt when you're face down? Maybe we should stop?"

"Oh no," Inuyasha motioned for her to sit up and slowly turned beneath her onto his back. He could see her now, and lord she was a sight. Naked and flushed with desire, straddling his knees with hers beside them.

She was biting her mouth nervously, eyes focused on the aching part of him. When her lips unconsciously flickered across her partched lips, he bit back a moan and clutched the sheets beneath him. With his eyes closed, he couldn't stop her next movement and nearly jumped out of his skin when her oily finger tetatively ran down along his need.

"Woman what are you doing?!"

"Does that feel good?" she looked up into his shocked eyes with a smile, "I told you I wanted to please you too, we can't complete the act but..."

He licked his dry lips, feeling his body shaking with need, "But?"

She shrugged, "Will my hand be able to help? Or can only men do it for themselves?"

"Oh christ," Inuyasha fell back against the bed, struggling to maintain some control over himself, "Are you sure you can handle a little mess?"

"If it'll make this good for you, then yes," Kagome waited for an answer, surprised when he suddenly sat up and dragged her over for another drugging kiss.

Feeling her own burning desire coursing through her, she eagerly participated and smiled when they broke apart. Silently he reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a handkerchief from the top drawer. Pressing it into her hand, he whispered some instructions into her ear and gave her another kiss before lying back against the pillows and waiting for her to continue. She did what she'd been told, draping the soft cloth over him and proceeded to follow directions until he lay spent beneath her, gasping for air as she had been.

She was breathing heavily also, understanding what he felt and overjoyed that she'd been able to give him that kind of pleasure also. The massage had left her needy, aching for the thing they couldn't do. It would be a disaster if they did, she knew that. They would have this one night of passion and magic, but they had to be careful, very careful. Neither wanted anything binding from this night, not really.

Feeling him tug her down atop his body, she noticed he'd taken the handkerchief from her and was smiling warmly into her eyes. With a soft kiss he thanked her and his hands stroked her back before rolling onto his side and settling her against the pillows.

His voice was a heated caress in her ear, sending shivers down her spine, "My turn to rub you down sweeting, all of you."

She sighed and ran her hands along his upper arms, smiling brightly at him, "So its not over?"

Inuyasha chuckled and shook his head, "Oh no, as long as we can remain awake this will not be over. I plan to wear you out my dear, and let's just say you're in for an exhausting night..."





~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~* ~*~





*PHEW* - *Pulls out a large fan*

Is it just me or did it get WAY hot in here? ^_^;

Hope that wasn't too bad, and don't kill me yet, they did escape from Naraku and Kikyo - for now.

That's all I can tell you for the moment. Thanks again to everyone for your wonderful reviews and comments. I'm starting up a mailing list to notify readers about updates so if you'd like to be put on it please leave me your e-mail when you review.