InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Bacchanalia ❯ A Demanding Husband ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Author's Notes: I'm glad most of you enjoyed the last chapter, I liked it, too many writers adhere to the idea of a perfect first night but that's not nearly accurate - nor funny.

Inuyasha the sexy bachelor being reduced to a minute man by virgin Kagome = funny. (at least in my mind, and hey, its my story.)

But don't fret, he will make it up to her.

Enjoy!


" ____ " Speaking
[ ____ ] Thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------


What's gone and what's past help
Should be past grief.


[Should be - but never is.]

Inuyasha moaned, wondering how in the heck he could remember Shakespeare at a moment like this. Here he was, out beneath the willow, the night dark and chilly, and his new wife, whom he'd taken with no more finesse than a boy just out of the schoolroom, slept peacefully beneath him.

Add to that the fact that he'd been woken by a growling in his ears, which he suddenly realized was Kirara growling at him. Kirara, his faithful guardian, growling at him.

Gently so as not to wake his lady, he slipped off her and realized what had bothered Kirara as he sat back on his heels, still between his wife's spread legs. There was blood on their bodies. Kirara must have smelled it and thought he'd hurt her.

Grabbing a handkerchief from his coat, Inuyasha carefully cleaned Kagome as best as he could, did the same to himself and sighed. Seeing her shiver and move to cover herself with her arms, he removed the cloak she'd spread over his shoulders and tucked it around her. After arranging himself again, he stood, gathered her into his arms and headed back to the house, Kirara close at his heels.

The poor thing didn't wake even as he carried her up the stairs, set her on the bed, and began removing her shoes and stockings. Thankfully it had been a few hours since they'd left and the maids had retired. Delaney had waited up and remained discreet as ever when Inuyasha walked in, his exhausted bride in his arms.

Kirara, seeing everything seemed all right, settled in her place before the fire in his room. Kagome woke when she felt hands moving over her shoulders, pulling down her clothing. Opening startled eyes, she recognized Inuyasha and smiled, slowly sitting up with a small wince.

"Sore?"

"A bit," she nodded, slipping off the bed and standing beside it.

She looked adorable, her hair falling messily down her back, dress wrinkled and down by her waist. Coming to her side, Inuyasha cradled her face in his hands and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, resting his forehead against hers.

"I'm sorry"

"Its all right," Kagome smiled, "I didn't really know what to do or expect, but you seemed to enjoy it and I'm thankful for that much."

"God don't be thankful," Closing his eyes, Inuyasha shook his head at himself, "I can do better Kagome, you didn't enjoy any of it earlier did you?"

"It was nice at first," Kagome whispered, "Like the night of the party, until..."

"Until I lost control and acted a fool," Inuyasha chuckled darkly, lips covering hers once again. To his surprise, she was the one to take it furthur this time, opening her own and touching her tongue to his lower lip.

With a groan, he opened up and returned the kiss with equal fervor. Her hands were on his coat again, pushing it off his shoulders and then unbuttoning his shirt. Pulling said garment from his breeches, she broke their kiss and moved her lips down along his neck.

[Gods that feels so good!]

Inuyasha felt himself begin to tremble and stepped back a little, looking down to see her eyes wide and questioning. Suddenly she stiffened and turned away, her voice insecure and sad when she spoke.

"I was wrong wasn't I? You didn't enjoy it earlier?"

"No!"

Inuyasha grabbed her shoulder and turned her about to face him, throat tightening at the sight of her glassy eyes. "That's not it love, I enjoyed what we did earlier too much, I don't want to repeat that."

"But-"

"Only because you didn't enjoy it as I did," Inuyasha continued, leaning down to capture her lips with his. "I loved it, out there, but I let my lust get the best of me. I behaved horribly and I just want to make it up to you now."

"But I like kissing your neck," Kagome admitted, a blush staining her cheeks at her words, "I mean, that night of the party when we touched and all that. I liked it. I like making you feel good."

Inuyasha chuckled, fingers tracing along her jawline, "I'm glad to hear it, but I want to make things up to you. I like making you feel good too, and it'll be better if we can feel that way together."

"All right, if it means so much to you," Kagome shrugged, "What do I do now?"

"Undress," Inuyasha tugged her torn chemise down, stepping away again while she shyly discarded her dress to remove his own clothing. Once naked, he turned and was relieved to see her shyness seemed to be ebbing. She was looking at Kirara, who was by the fireside.

"She's always slept in the same room as me," Inuyasha stepped behind her, their bodies lightly touching. Sliding his arms around her waist, he kissed her neck, "I've never brought a woman here before though, we can kick her out if you like."

"She's so comfortable there," Kagome turned in his arms, "She doesn't seem like the voyeuristic type, but..."

"Its all right," Inuyasha whistled, "Kirara out!"

Standing and stretching languidly, the dog did as told, going out the door adjoining their rooms and pulling it closed with her tail.

"She's so smart!" Kagome laughed.

"She growled at me, the ungrateful wretch," Inuyasha mumbled.

That stopped her laughter, "If she's so protective of you, why would she growl?"

"The blood," Inuyasha sighed, "She smelled it and thought I'd hurt you."

Kagome visibly paled, "I-I bled?"

Suddenly, to his surprise, she stepped away and actually poked him in the chest with a finger. "I knew it! I knew you'd broken something!"

Her eyes widened and she looked down at herself, "Oh wait, I'm broken down there!"

Unable to help himself, Inuyasha chuckled, once, twice, and then attempted to stifle his laughter when she glared at him.

"This is not funny mister! How in the world does one fix breaking in that area? I'm surprised the bleeding stopped. Do you think I should be lying down?" Her tone turned from angry to worried.

"Yes, lying down would be good," Inuyasha came to her side and lifted her off her feet, "Allow me to assist you to bed dear wife."

"Do you think its serious?" Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Not very, no," Inuyasha chuckled again, glad to see her anger gone. "Didn't your mother speak to you of the wedding night?"

Kagome sighed, smiling up at him as his body settled over hers on the bed. "She asked if I had any questions, but she knew about the party and so she felt it unnecessary to say anything more."

"She forgot one key factor," Inuyasha mumbled giving a shrug, "Its all right though, I'm sure you're fine now."

"How do you know?" Kagome insisted.

"I just do, trust me love, I'm the one who's the expert on this topic aren't I?" Inuyasha lowered his head and placed a few kisses to her neck.

"I suppose so," Giving a sigh, Kagome closed her eyes and was surprised when a cloth was draped over them suddenly, Inuyasha's hands tying them at the back of her head. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you enjoy this," Inuyasha's hands cupped her face and he gave her a long, drugging kiss. "When the our sight is taken from us, we focus on our other senses which works to heighten the pleasure."

"Really?" Kagome noticed then how right he was. She'd automatically began to rely on her hearing to help her keep up with what was going on. He kissed her again, slowly, deeply, his body moving away from hers, leaving only their mouths touching. She hardly noticed his movements, the taste of him and the wonderful stroking of his tongue on hers kept her focused on only their mouths.

He filled her with his flavor, probed her, enticed her, until her hands lifted of their own accord to his sides, needing to touch him, to have something more. Gently he removed them, lifted them above her head and left them there. He broke off the kiss briefly, to place small bites and kisses down along her neck, on her chin, his tongue skimming over the reddish marks left by his nips. She could hear their heavy breathing, his breath cool and erotic on her flushed skin. He moved and she knew he was reaching for something by the angle of his body over hers, then the sound of cloth tearing reached her ears and she frowned.

"Inu...?"

A cloth was wrapped around one of her wrists, he instructed her to hold onto part of it and raised her arm towards the headboard. She heard the cloth slide along something and then her other arm was raised, the cloth tied around it also and her hand held tightly to it as well.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kagome gasped, tugging down on the material holding her hands up.

"If you touch me I feel more urgent, this way I can focus on you," Inuyasha lowered his head and kissed her again, "Relax love and let me make this up to you."

"But..."

Kagome's argument caught in her throat as she felt his breath tingling her skin. He was blowing on her, her neck, collarbone, the valley between her breasts. A memory from their other night together came to mind and she shuddered in anticipation.

"Does that feel good?" His voice was deep and husky, betraying his own arousal.

"Yes," Kagome licked her lips and bit them, arching her back when his fingers skimmed lightly down her sides. He was barely touching her, teasing, and she didn't like it. She cried out, arched again, tugged at the cloth and moved her body closer to those hands. He chuckled, deep, dark, and so close that a shiver went down her spine.

His lips moved closer to her ear, outlining it with his tongue, nipping at the rim, suckling at her lobe. He kissed his way down again, making her want more just with his lips. His hands teasing her sent ripples of need through her, until she was all but begging for something more, her body was trembling beneath him again.

"Inuyasha!"

"What?"

"I-I don't know, its just... not enough!" Kagome tugged at her arms. She was partly tied down, like a captive, and the boldness of it shocked her to her core and made her toes curl - in fascinated delight.

Stretching out above her, Inuyasha leaned his forehead into her breastbone, hands gently holding her sides while he savored the scent of her body beneath his. Placing a kiss to her sternum, he slid his hands upwards until he was once again cupping her breasts. She gasped, sighed, and held tightly to the ties on her hands as her back arched into him. Her body recognized this, as he'd taught her how very sensitive her bosoms could be before. His fingers, palms, and eventually his lips, explored her body ruthlessly now, her fever steadily increasing with each caress.

He moved lower, kissing his way down to her navel, placing a kiss there before settling his lips over it, exploring slowly with his tongue as he had her mouth earlier. Kagome nearly screamed, bucking up but her body was held down by his hands on her hips. He moved them lower, sliding those hands down along her thighs, tickling her knees, gently tugging until her legs were raised and the soles of her feet rested on the bed.

Moving his head down, he kissed up along her right thigh, lifted hr leg, and placed a kiss to the underside of her knee. At her startled gasp, he smirked, turning his head to her opposite leg. He repeated the procedure, and took it furthur, keeping her calf raised, kissing his way down along her leg.

She was aching in a very key spot and he had yet to pay any attention to it, instead kissing around her leg to move back over her stomach, neck and up to her mouth again. His body was heavy and hot above hers, his kiss utterly ravenous, and she pressed against him, arched and curled her legs around his, needing to be closer, as close as possible. The heat in her own body was unbearable, as was the throbbing in her belly and feminine parts.

His hands easily loosened the ties around her wrists, one of them removing her blindfold. Breaking off the kiss, Inuyasha looked down into her eyes for a moment, allowing her to see the passion in those golden depths of his. Her hands let go of the cloth and moved down, coming to his forehead, fingers lightly tracing down along his cheeks to his chin, his lips. She touched him sweetly, reverently, looking for all the world as if she would memorize every contour of his features. Closing his eyelids, she cupped his face and moved up, pressing a kiss to each one.

Overwhelmed by the sweetness of her actions, Inuyasha lowered his lips to hers once again, hands lifting to catch hers and lock their fingers together. He placed them down on the sheet at her shoulder level, their hold tightening as he joined with her, filling her completely in a way deeper than just the physical. Having him there, inside, a part of her, was so different from how it had been earlier.

He was right, it was so much better like this - together.

Inuyasha guided her then, moving carefully at first, loathe to hurt her more than he already had. Soon he realized that she was all right and picked up his momentum. He controlled their movements, had her awed by his fevered kisses and quivering with each of his strokes. She was lost to the world, her only reality being the heat and strength of him, the movements of his body in hers. She was past thinking, past anything besides feeling and wanting more.

Their bodies rocked together smoothly, becoming sweaty and slippery the more they moved. While her hands slipped out of his and clutched at his shoulders and arms, he lowered one to reach between them and found her. She screamed when he touched, back arching high off the bed against him. Looking down into her dazed eyes, he saw she was responding wildly and glorified in the knowledge that he had done that.

Kagome writhed beneat him, moaning, hair spread and tangled across the pillow, her hands desperately gripping his back. He continued his thrusting, entering, withdrawing, feeling her deep shudders around him and the way she clung to him with her hips. She was so close, she was sobbing in need, crying his name in a way that he'd longed to hear and he kissed her again, ravaging her lips.

Focusing on her needs, he fought back his own desires, reveling in her movements, and her reactions. Finally, when he wondered if perhaps they'd both go mad with lust, her body tensed, back arched, and her climax overcame her. She was carried away with the pleasure, screaming his name and he thought he'd weep or scream with her from the intense bliss of the moment. Looking down, seeing the look of awe in her eyes as her pleasure crested, he felt a wave of possessiveness for this woman and thanked the lord that she was his.

As her climax ebbed, he kissed her again, soothing her tremors with soft caresses along her arms and ribs and breasts. She lay there pliantly, returning his kisses, shuddering in the aftershocks of her climax and panting for air. After gaining her breath once again, she was just calming when he pressed forward, touching his belly to hers, and she realized he hadn't found release.

He quickly kissed away the worry that came into her eyes and picked up the pace again, moaning in delight when her body responded. God had truly shown his greatness when he'd given women the ability to peak mulitple times, and Inuyasha had never been more grateful. Unable to bear it much longer, he made his thrusts deep and fast, harder than before and vaguely heard a slight thumping but ignored it in his need for completion.

Kagome moved her legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist, holding him closer and her hands were wild on his back and shoulders. Grabbing hold of one of her hands, he laced their fingers together and held it tightly while he thrust. With her body pressed so close to his, he rubbed against her most sensitive areas and again she reached her peak, shattering beneath him, screaming his name once more and this time he joined in her release, echoing her cry with her name.

[Oh god this time I'm really dead!]

[My god no wonder he passed out!]

Moments passed, they lay together, joined completely and recovering from their ordeal. As she floated down from the incredible heights his lovemaking had taken her to, Kagome vaguely noticed she was being kissed on the neck. With a smile she managed to turn her head towards the one beside hers and look into his eyes, once again a deep amber color. The gold was gone, but she could see traces of it, the smallest flecks in his pupils. Leaning his head over, he placed soft, tender kisses to her lips. They remained with just their lips moving for a few minutes before pulling back and gasping for air.

Finally, Inuyasha found the strength to speak, whispering ever so softly.

"Better?"

"Heavens yes," Kagome sighed, realizing then that their fingers were still laced together beside her head.

Gently releasing hers, he wrapped his arms around her back and while placing another kiss to her mouth, rolled onto his side and draped a leg around her body.

Exhausted by the day's events, she tried to bite back a yawn and failed, hearing him chuckle. Nuzzling her cheek, he held her close and rested his temple against hers.

"You didn't hurt this time?"

She shook her head, "No."

"I'm sorry if I shocked you," Inuyasha grinned, knowing he'd always remember the sight of her, blindfolded with her hands tied above her bead.

Kagome shrugged, snuggling close, "It was worth it."

"Hmm... indeed..." Inuyasha lowered his head and gently nibbled on her earlobe, whispering into her ear, "You're all sweaty again, remember? Only this time we have no wine and you don't smell like oil."

Kagome giggled, remembering their previous night together, how she'd spilled wine down her shirt and he'd licked it off, despite protests that she was all oily.

"I like you sweaty, I like making you so," Inuyasha continued, "And I showed you I could do better."

"Much better," Kagome agreed. "It was incredible."

Inuyasha chuckled, "Mmm... yes, I can see you're quite pleased."

"Quite"

"You shoulde be, I made sure you were good and pleasured... twice in fact. I believe you might have shattered both my ear drums, one with each scream."

"I'm sorry," Kagome smiled sleepily against his shoulder, "I'll kiss them better on the morrow."

"Oh no, I quite enjoyed your cries," Inuyasha felt her stifle another yawn against his shoulder and smiled, tucking her body closer.

She was already half-gone and soon her breathing evened out and her body went slack beside his. Feeling sleep tugging at him also, he noticed there was a small chill in the air and sighed, pulling away long enough to slide the blanket out from beneath them and cover their bodies.

Taking a moment, he looked down at his slumbering wife and felt warmed by the sight. She was adorable, guileless, and almost childlike in her belief in him. He'd known she was passionate, he'd confirmed it the night of the bacchanalia. But her response to him tonight would always be imprinted in his memory as the best night of his life.


---------------------------------------------


Good lord she was burning.

The horrible flames were all around, jumping at her, mocking her, coming close enough to touch her skin.

Kagome moved away, only to find the wall behind her burning as well, the flames from it jumping enough so that one touched her shoulder, caressing in a way that felt remarkably intimate and wet, like a lick. Gasping for breath, she found herself burning also, as if she'd become part of the flames.

They called to her now, whispering her name over and over, beckoning for her to join them.

"Come love, Kagome..."

The voice was familiar, male, she realized, the burning in her body pooling in her nether regions. It was soft and silky, even as it pleaded.

"Wake up sweeting, come now Kagome, feel me, let me hear you scream again..."

The light from the fire was getting brighter, her body becoming hotter, she was going to die burned alive. But then her name was called again and her mind came into focus a little.

That voice - it wasn't a flame - it was Inuyasha.

Opening her eyes, Kagome blinked against the soft morning light and slumped in relief when she realized the fire had only been a part of her dream. But then again, her body was burning. Perhaps she had a fever?

No

There was a pair of hands kneading her breasts, a set of teeth nibbling on her neck, and she realized that spooned against her body and somehow joined intimately with her was her husband, Inuyasha. He was whispering and touching, bringing back the frenzied need from the night before and she blushed momentarily at the thought of doing it in the light.

As if sensing her return to consciousness, he moved up and placed a kiss to her cheek. "Morning love."

"Morning," Kagome whispered, surprised she'd managed to speak with the feelings he was evoking in her again. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm... waking you up," Inuyasha's voice was teasing, "In my favorite manner."

"It certainly is..." Kagome gasped at a particularly deep thrust, "... nice..."

"Certainly..." Inuyasha turned her head and captured her lips once more.

She promptly ignored her embarrasment, her sleepiness, and joined in the fun.


---------------------------------------------

A few hours later:

"My but you look well this morning your grace," Genny, Kagome's appointed ladies' maid, whispered as she brushed her mistress' hair.

She'd only just been called up, even though it was well past eleven o'clock, surely late enough that she should have been up hours before. But then again, it was said that newlyweds tended to get up late due to their activities at night. His grace must truly be as good as the rumors said he was, she thought, promplty blushing, mortified at the turn her thoughts had taken.

"Thank you Genny," Kagome smiled brightly, "What do you think? Should I wear the blue or black riding habit?"

"Honestly?" Genny hesitated.

"Of course," Kagome turned on the seat of her vanity, "Please don't be so nervous around me, I'm not used to being a dutchess you know. I'm used to being plain old Kagome and having people talk to me as an equal, despite my place as a lady."

"Oh surely your grace," Genny smiled

"Stop that, its so formal," Kagome sighed, "Could you manage to call me m'am instead?"

"Certainly m'am, if that pleases you," Genny decided she definitely liked this lady. "If you want my honest opinion I think you should wear the green riding habit."

"The green?" Kagome frowned a little.

"Green and brown are colors found in nature and go very well together, the color will compliment your eyes perfectly," Genny nodded, bringing out the garment, "We can put your hair up in a simple braid if you like, with perhaps some ribbons laced here and there, not too many, but a couple."

"Sounds lovely," Kagome allowed the girl all the freedom to dress her up as she pleased.

To Kagome's surprise, she learned that Genny wasn't in fact as young as she looked. Having guessed her to be about sixteen, seventeen, she was shocked to learn the girl was nearly twenty five.

"Wow, you could easily pass for a girl much younger," Kagome watched the girl pat her hair and nod.

"Thank you, I like looking younger," Genny shrugged, "Sarah's only eighteen, but Brit's older than she looks also. She's all of twenty two you know."

"Really?" Kagome smiled, "How lovely to have young women to talk to here. I was afraid I would be stuck in a house where I'd have no one beside Inuyasha."

"Oh but you couldn't chat with us, it's just not done," Genny finished with her hair and stepped back, "You're all set m'am, you should head downstairs to the breakfast room. I'm sure his grace is waiting there for you."

"Will you lead the way Genny? I haven't seen the house yet," Kagome asked, ignoring the comment about not being able to chat with them. She was a girl after all, and sometimes needed female companionship.

She was led down the stairs to the left, down the hallway on that side of the steps, two doors down and into a sunny room with a lovely view of the gardens outside. Seeing Inuyasha reading through some correspondence, Kagome blushed, thanked Genny and heistated after the girl left.

Looking up and seeing her in the doorway, Inuyasha's face lit up with a smile. He stood and came over to her side, taking her hands in his and admired her in her habit. "Hello love, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Fine," Kagome smiled.

"You're not sore? We could forget about riding out today if you are," sliding his hands around her waist, he brought her closer and pressed a kiss to her temple.

Eyes closed and resting against him comfortably, Kagome shook her head, "I want to see your home."

"Our home now," he corrected, leading her over to the table with his arm still around her waist. "If that's what you'd like then we'd best get breakfast over with so we can go."

Seating her in the chair beside his, Inuyasha took up his own place, pushed away the correspondence and proceeded to help serve their eggs, bacon and toast. They'd been brought orange juice and he had coffee as well. They chatted and ate rather quickly and were soon taking a tour of the house. It was rather large, as most of the nobility's country houses were. Theirs had ten bedrooms, a morning room, a dinning room, a ball room and of course, his study, the library and a music room.

After admiring the house, she was led outside and around back. Off to the right behind the rose gardens was the stable, not far from the main building but inobtrusive and out of view at the same time. After introducing her to Guy, his head groom, he surprised her by showing her to one of the last stalls. Inside was Lady, her bay gelding she'd had to leave in the care of friends at Birkstead. Glowing in delight, she pet her horse and fed her a few carrots before thanking her husband with a wonderfully inspired kiss.

After their horses had been saddled, they rode out along the forest of his home. He took her around the property, showing her the lake, the riding trail in the forest, and even the ruins of an old chapel they had. It was pretty far from the house, but the small building was a lovely sight. Broken down, with only half the ceiling still in place, it had room for about six sets of pews and little else.

The altar was still there, but the loveliest details it had were the stained glass windows. Although they were not complete, they light that shown through them cast a warm glow into the room. It seemed a very nice place, peaceful, warm, and with the sound of nature all around to add to its sanctity.

Leaving quietly, they mounted and continued on their exploration of the grounds. A few minutes later they came upon a large hill with a type of cavern in its side and Inuyasha helped her off her mare again. "This is the boundary of my lands, from here on forward you'll be on the property of my new neighbor."

"New neighbor? What's he like?" Kagome asked, allowing him to lead her over to the cavern.

"I have no idea, I haven't been here for months and they say he's a bit of a recluse, hasn't gone calling on anyone, and is hardly ever seen." Inuyasha shrugged.

Kagome smiled, "A recluse? Did they say if he walks his hounds across his lands? Do you think he broods? I think he sounds a bit romantic, like a hero from the new gothic novels. You don't happen to brood do you Inuyasha? I'd find that an interesting sight."

He frowned a little, irritated by the romantic light she'd set on his eccentric neighber, but looking back he could see a mischievous twinkle in her eyes that told him she was merely teasing. Stopping in the entrance of the cavern, he pulled her close, positioning her a bit furthur inside than he was and lowered his voice to speak into her ear.

"They say there was a madman who lived here once, he owned the estate before my mother and I moved in. He caught his wife having an affair and went mad with jealousy, killing her and bringing her to this very cave. He thought to be rid of her memory but his wife's spirit came back to haunt him, never leaving him alone and finally driving him to killing himself."

Kagome shivered, pressing herself tighter against his body, curling up against his warmth, "H-how do they know what happened?"

"The man's valet followed him, worried about his lord's state of mind, and heard the moans followed by the blood-curdling screams," Inuyasha felt her trembling and held her tight, turning so they were beside the doorway and no longer looking in. "Poor love, it seems the story is too much for you. I'm sorry, Miroku mentioned you had a taste for novels."

"That's worse than any of the novels I've read," Kagome admitted, burying her face in his chest. "But how did it end? Why was he moaning?"

"Ah, are you sure you want to know? It gets pretty gruesome," Inuyasha warned her.

Lifting her head, she glared at him, "You know very well that I want to know how it ends, what kind of a story teller would you be if you left me wondering?"

"One who knows how to keep an audience's interest," Inuyasha grinned, "Making you wait until next time."

"You wouldn't!" Kagome pouted.

Chuckling and giving her a kiss, he sighed, "You're right, I wouldn't."

"So why was he moaning?" Kagome peeked inside, gulping at the ominous darkness there before snuggling back into her husband.

"His valet found the man's dying body over his wife's," Inuyasha shuddered, remembering the story as he'd been told by Maxwell Jones, the valet. "It seems the man had been in the process of... well... its really rather disgusting Kagome, are you sure you won't get sick? Maybe lose your breakfast?"

"I'm sure!"

"All right then but don't say I didn't warn you," Inuyasha sighed, "The man was in the process of copulating with his wife when her spirit finally got to him and drove him to stab himself repeatedly. He was moaning from the copulating and then screaming from the pain. He got so frenzied he even stabbed her, her heart, her belly, all while still within her."

"Stop! Stop!"

Kagome lifted her hands and covered his mouth to stop his words, she was incredibly pale, eyes wide and horrified. Wondering at his own sudden bout of madness in telling her the story, Inuyasha lifted her in his arms and moved away from the cavern, heading into the forest nearby where he knew there was a nice grove. Reaching it quickly enough, he sat against a tree and held her in his lap, apologizing profusely while soothing her fear.

"Its all right love, I'm sorry, I don't know why I even told you that story. I shouldn't have, I'm sorry," he felt her calming and held her tight.

For a moment Kagome hardly listened, her mind stuck on a memory. There was an image of black on blue, a flash of silver, screams and blood. She was tumblng then, in a large pair of arms, holding her close while the world spun around them. She heard a faint whisper and blinked, finding herself once again in her husband's arms.

"What a horrible story," Kagome shivered, pushing away the images and pressing her forehead into his neck.

"I'm sorry for telling you," Inuyasha said again, an idea striking him at that moment, a wicked gleam entering his eyes. "But I know a way of helping you forget it."

"I'm sure you do..." Kagome giggled, raising her head to meet his lips when they came over hers another kiss. Finding herself on the grass soon after, she broke off the kiss and grinned. "You know, I'd wondered why Genny advised me to wear the green habit."

Inuyasha's eyes twinkled at that, "They certainly know me quite well."

Kagome huffed, crossing her arms between them, "Even the girls?"

"Especially the girls," Inuyasha nibbled on her neck, laughing when she punched his arm, "Feisty wench!"

Lifting his head, he placed a kiss to her nose and shook his head at her, "They know me well because, being young and female, they thrive on gossip, therefore they've heard all about my exploits."

"That had better be the case mister," Kagome surprised him then, hitting him in the crook of one elbow, using his fall to her advantage so she could roll them over and wind up straddling him on the ground. "Its bad enough knowing you've had countless lovers before me in London, I do not want to run into any here on my honeymoon."

Seeing a few hairs slipping out of her neatly done braid, Inuyasha sighed and plucked a blade of grass from it, "I can't go back and undo things now Kagome, but I promise you, from here on out I'm all yours. No more mistresses or dancers for me."

"Dancers?" Kagome's eyes widened, "Like ballerinas?"

"Yes," Inuyasha admitted, "Granted I've only dabbled with one, but Naraku is quite fond of them, says they're more... flexible."

"I don't need to know his preferences, thank you very much," Kagome leaned down and gently kissed his chin, his cheek, his mouth. "Thank you for your oath though, I knew you would be a good husband, but its nice to hear."

"You're welcome," Inuyasha cupped her neck and held her in place, "Your faith in me is overwhelming at times."

"All right," Kagome grinned, gave him a heated kiss, and finally pulled away, "I promise not to overwhelm you with my praise."

Sitting up and giving him a cheeky smile, she was undoing the buttons of her jacket and had it half off when she spoke, her voice mishievous.

"Did I ever mention that I studied ballet?"

Inuyasha's eyes widened as he gulped, feeling his mouth dry out a bit, "Really? For how long?"

"Oh, not long..." Kagome had the jacket open and tossed it aside, leaning in close once again, her eyes twinkling down at him.

"Only about... ten years."

- gulp -

Slipping his hands beneath her skirt, he was skimming along her stockings, reached her garters and shuddered again when he met the bare flesh of her bottom. Glaring up at his wife, he remembered she hadn't been wearing pantalettes the night before either, sitting up to glare at her eye level.

"And what in the devil were you thinking woman?!"

Kagome gasped, surprised by his sudden rage. "About what?"

"Don't play the innocent with me! I DEMAND to know the truth behind this matter! Now you will tell me wife, or I will not be pleased with you!"

"Tell you what?"

"Where the HELL is your undewear?!"

---------------------------------------------

-
-

^_^

Where indeed? LOL.

The answer to that pressing question will come in the next chapter, I promise.

And he made it up to her! It took me a while to get their night together written, but I'm fairly pleased with the way it is portrayed and, I hope it was to your liking as well!

Leave me a review and let me know k-? Thanks!