InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful Punk Rock Love ❯ First Date ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beautiful Punk Rock Love

By: Elizabeth Cabrera

Attention: I do not own Inuyasha and CO. Rumiko Takahashi does and I don't own the songs on here either. : Cries: I wish I did.

::Chapter two, First Date::

Beep, Beep, Beep.

It was 6:30 and Kagome's alarm was setting off.

"Urg!" Kagome moaned and reached over to swat the alarm off.

Kagome slowly rose from her bed and walked to the shower. With sleepy eyes she opened the faucets so that the water was neither too hot nor too cold. Once done with that she began to undress and step into the shower. The Luke warm water was instantly taking the sleepy feeling from her body.

"Ah! This is great!" Kagome said once the water hit her.

She turned around so that the warm water would hit her face. After about 30 minuets Kagome got out of the shower, it was now 7:00.

`I should call Sango so that we could go and pick up my jeep…' Kagome thought to herself.

Kagome walked over to her closet and chose some clothes for the day. She wore black dickie capris, a stud belt, a black and white Cure shirt, and her regular black and white chucks. She also decided to wear her spiked dog caller, and studded wrist bands. Her raven black hair with dark blue highlights was being put up in a ponytail.

"There done!" Kagome said taking a look at what she was wearing in the mirror.

"Now to call Sango, where's my cell phone?" Kagome said looking around her room.

She found the small black flip phone under her pillow. She then opened the phone and pressed the number one button that automatically called Sango's cell phone.

"Come on Sango wake up." Kagome said after about two rings.

"Huh? H-hello?" A very sleepy voice said on the other line.

"Hey sunshine, good morning!" Kagome said very cheerfully into the phone.

"You know that there's something wrong with someone that's too happy in the morning. Especially at, 7:25! Kagome!" Sango said angrily on the phone.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. But I need you to help me pick up my jeep from Miroku's house." Kagome said calmly.

A sigh was heard on the other line.

"Fine, ok then Kagome. What time do you want me over?" Sango asked.

"Um, how's an hour or two from now sound?"

"Urg!" Sango groaned into the phone.

"And then how bout we go to the mall and shop? I'll treat you to Starbucks." Kagome said tauntingly into the phone.

"Ok but remember you said "Treat"." Sango said.

"Whatever ok just try and hurry up."

"Alright, I'm off to the shower."

"Ok Buh bye."

"Byes" Sango said and hung up the phone.

Once Kagome hung up the phone she set about to clean her room while Sango got ready and came to pick her up. She decided to put some music on while she did so.

"Humm what should I listen to today?" Kagome pondered as she looked threw her CDs.

"Ah Sublime! That sound's good." Kagome popped the CD into her radio.

"I don't practice Santeria I ain't got no crystal ball well I had a million dollars but I, I'd spend it all if I could find that heina and that sancho that she'd found well I'd pop a cap in sancho and I'd slap her down what I really wanna know my baby what I really wanna say, I can't define well it's love that I neeeeeed my soul will have to wait till I get back find a heina of my own daddy's gonna love one and all I feel the break, feel the break, feel the break and I got to live it out oh yeah uh-huh well I swear that I, what I really wanna know my baby what I really wanna say, I can't define my soul will have to…" Kagome sung along to her CD while making her bed and putting some clothes away.

~.~

After about an hour Sango arrived at Kagome's house and was in her room.

"So we ready to go and get your car?" Sango asked as Kagome got her purse and cell phone.

"Yeah, let's go." Kagome said smiling at her best friend.

"I don't know why you want the jeep back when you have your motorcycle in the back." Sango pointed out.

"Well can't exactly bring bags with me on the bike now can I?" Kagome said walking out of her room and heading out of the house Sango right behind her.

Sango opened the car and the locks on both side's unlocked allowing both to step inside the car.

"Where are we going first?" Sango asked.

"Let's hit the mall." Kagome said smiling.

"With pleasure." Sango said peeling out of Kagome's driveway.

Briiinnnggg, Briiinnngg.

Kagome's cell phone's "I miss you" ring tone played and Kagome picked up her phone.

"Hello." Kagome spoke into the phone. "Who's this?"

Sango looked at her threw the corner of her brown eyes.

"It's Inuyasha, what's up?" Inuyasha said on the other line.

"Hey, Inuyasha. Oh nothing really just going to the mall and then picking up my jeep from Miroku's house with Sango."

"Oh so is this a bad time?" Inuyasha asked on the phone.

"No."

"Um, I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time." On the other side of the phone Inuyasha was blushing and thinking that she would never agree.

"Sure I'd love to just name the day and place." Kagome said happily on the phone.

Sango looked over at her friend and raised her eyebrow.

"Really?!" Inuyasha said a little too happily.

Kagome giggled on the other line.

"Uh, I mean that's cool and whatever. How `bout tonight at um, 7 o'clock?" Inuyasha said regaining his cool voice.

"Sounds good, see you then. Oh um, what should I ware?" Kagome asked.

"Something nice and comfortable." Inuyasha informed the girl.

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."

The two teens hung up their phone's and smiled.

"Who was that and what was this `what should I ware' stuff?" Sango asked her friend.

"It was Inuyasha he was asking me out on a date." Kagome said blushing and smiling a bit.

"Oh really?" Sango teased her blushing friend.

"Oh shut up Sango!" Kagome said hitting her friend playfully on the arm.

Sango started to giggle.

`I can't believe this! I barely know the guy and we're going out tonight! Should I be worried what he thinks about me? Oh I hope tonight goes alright.' All these thoughts hit Kagome and she stared to panic.

At that same moment they arrived at the mall.

~.~

After Kagome and Sango went to the mall and to pick up her jeep, Kagome drove home. It was about 6 o'clock.

`I should take a shower before he gets here.' Kagome thought.

Kagome then jumped in the shower and washed herself. Kagome finished taking her shower at around 6:20.

"Yikes! Inuyasha will be here in like 39 minutes and I don't even know what I gonna wear!" Kagome panicked and began looking threw her closet.

~.~

At home Inuyasha began to dress. It was around 6:30.

`I should get going before I'm late in picking up Kagome. I hope tonight goes alright. I don't know what came over me when I called her, but I feel, like…I need to see her again. Oh shut up!' Inuyasha shut himself up not liking where his train of thought was going. He closed the door to his room and headed down stairs to his car.

"Where are you off to, little brother?" An all too familiar voice called.

"None of your business Sesshomaru that's where." Inuyasha called back to his brother in an annoyed voice.

"Oh but Inuyasha you're dressed so nice!" A girl beside Sesshomaru called out to him. She was a bubbly girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. Preppy was what Inuyasha would call someone like her, but not in front of his brother.

"No where Rin, I have to go, later." Inuyasha said taking off before the girl and his brother interrogated him any further. Sesshomaru and Rin stared at Inuyasha's receding form.

"He's going out on a date huh Sesshy?" Rin asked her boyfriend.

"I don't care; let's go up to my room." Sesshomaru said with a smile.

The two headed up the rest of the stairs smiling at each other and holding hands.

~.~

Kagome had just finished dressing and fixing her hair when her mother called her.

"Kagome someone's here for you! Um, excuse me what was your name again?" Kagome's mother asked as Inuyasha entered the house.

"It's Inuyasha."

"Someone named Inuyasha!" Her mother nodded and called to the girl again. "Sorry you can take a seat over in the living room." Her mother pointed over to the living room where a small boy with short brown hair sat playing a video game.

"Thank you." Inuyasha then went over to take a seat on the couch.

Kagome came downstairs heading to the kitchen where her mother was cleaning some dishes.

"Gonna go out tonight mom." She went over and gave her mother a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Be back before eleven ok?" Her mother said kissing her daughter back.

"Ok, mom." Kagome nodded and headed over to the living room where she found Inuyasha playing a video game with her little brother.

"Ahh! Punch, kick, special!" The little boy shouted at the screen.

"Ha ha! I won!" Inuyasha beamed.

The little boy pouted. Kagome smiled at the sight of her little brother and Inuyasha playing the video game.

"Hey there." She called out to Inuyasha.

Inuyasha turned around and dropped the game control.

`Wow! She looks… great, no better than great.' Inuyasha said looking the girl over.

She wore a simple black dress with white poke-a-dots and her hair was combed down and flipped out at the bottom. Kagome smiled and blushed a bit as Inuyasha looked over what she was wearing.

`I just picked this thing out last minute. And he's practically drooling over it.' Kagome thought.

"Ewwww! Gross! I'm going to my room!" Souta said interrupting Inuyasha's thoughts and making him blush.

"So, shall we go?" Inuyasha said getting up from his seat on the couch.

Kagome nodded and they left her house.

~.~

Kagome rode happily in Inuyasha's car.

"Never thought that I'd see this beauty again." Kagome said looking at the inside of the red Mustang.

`Never thought I'd see this beauty sitting beside me again.' Inuyasha thought to himself looking at the girl smiling as she looked over his car.

Kagome noticed this.

"What?" Kagome asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Inuyasha said looking back at the rode.

"Fine then, don't tell me. Where are we going?" Kagome asked looking out of her window.

"It's a surprise." Was all Inuyasha said before turning on the radio.

Kagome was all too delighted to listen to the radio since KROQ was playing Addicted from Simple Plan.

" I heard you're doing okay but I want you to know I'm a dick, I'm addicted to you. I can't pretend I don't care when you don't think about me do you think I deserve this?" Kagome sung along.

Inuyasha smiled when he hear the girl was singing along to the song. After about a while he began to sing along as well, this surprised the girl.

~.~

Kagome was all the more surprised when they pulled up to a Japanese restaurant.

`This place is so nice! I don't think with all our money put together we can pay for anything on this menu!' Kagome thought.

The restaurant was a both indoor and an outdoor thing. The table's where low and called for you to sit on the floor with cushions. Well as far as Kagome could see from the inside lobby.

"Good evening." A host told them when they entered.

"Yeah can I have a table for two." Inuyasha told the man.

"Oh master Inuyasha right this way. Would you like an outside table or an inside one?" The man asked.

"Kagome? Where do you wanna sit?" Inuyasha asked the girl.

"Um, outside?" Kagome squeaked.

"You heard the girl." Inuyasha said coolly.

"Right this way master Inuyasha." The man said as he took them threw the restaurant.

Kagome suddenly felt out of place at the restaurant. And Inuyasha just seemed to be bored at the moment. When they arrived to the outside Kagome was amazed again. Their table was right in the middle of a Japanese garden. The most memorable thing there was the tree they sat under. It was a full bloom Sakura tree. Kagome and Inuyasha sat down next to each other right under the tree.

`Heh! Looks like I did good when I brought her here.' Inuyasha beamed.

"Hello my name is Hojo and I'll be your-Kagome is that you?!" The waiter asked.

"Hojo! I didn't know you worked here." Kagome said.

Inuyasha arced up one of his eyebrows as these two talked.

"I just started here. Wow Kagome you look as beautiful as ever!" The boy with short brown hair told Kagome.

What sounded like a low growl escaped Inuyasha's throat. The boy just looked over at Inuyasha a bit scared now. Kagome didn't notice.

"So Kagome is this your boyfriend?"

"N-no. We just meet a-a day ago when Sango took me to Miroku's house to see their band play." Kagome told the boy blushing and stuttering a bit.

Inuyasha just smiled at how the girl sounded when asked that question.

"Oh. Well then what shall I bring you two to drink?" Hojo said changing the topic.

"Sprite." Inuyasha told the boy.

"Um, I'll have the same." Kagome said.

"Be right back with your drinks." Hojo said flashing Kagome a smile.

Kagome smiled back at the boy and watched him leave.

"So who is the guy?" Inuyasha asked trying not to sound jealous.

"Oh he's an old friend of mine." Kagome answered.

"You mean an old boyfriend?" Inuyasha asked now blushing lightly.

"No, he's a family friend. Sango, Hojo, and, I grew up together." Kagome explained to Inuyasha.

Right after that Hojo came back with their drinks.

"Here you go. Now have you decided what you're going to have today?" Hojo asked.

"Yeah I'll take the Sushi combo." Inuyasha told the short haired boy.

"Ok and you Kagome, the Miso soup?" Hojo asked.

"Yeah you know it's my favorite." Kagome said smiling.

"Be right back kay?" Hojo said walking back into the restaurant.

Inuyasha had a ticked off look on his face.

"Hey I didn't know you liked Sushi." Kagome told Inuyasha.

"Well there's not a lot of things you do know about me right?" Inuyasha said.

"Well, I guess you're right." Kagome said taking a sip of her drink.

"But um, we can take, um, the time to… get to know each other." Inuyasha asked quietly looking at some far away object and taking a sudden interest in it.

"Yeah, I guess we can." Kagome said with a small smile on her face.

Inuyasha looked over at the girl surprised by what she said and then that waiter came back with their food. All the while this song kept playing in Inuyasha's head as well as Kagome's.

`In the car I just can't wait to pick you up on our very first date, is it cool if I hold your hand? Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance? Do you like my stupid hair? Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear? I'm just scared of what you think. You make me nervous so I really can't eat, lets go don't wait this night's almost over honest lets make this night last forever and ever and ever lets make this last forever…'

When the food came the two talked about typical first date things. Then around 10:15 the two finished and walked to Inuyasha's car. Kagome was surprised when they didn't ask them to pay as they walked out of the door. Kagome was sure that at any time they were going to be stopped and told to pay the bill. When Kagome asked about this Inuyasha merely said: "It's taken care of don't worry."

~.~

The rest of the ride was spent in silence listening to the radio until Inuyasha came up to Kagome's home.

"Here we are, home sweet home." Inuyasha said killing the motor and turning to face Kagome.

"Yeah, thanks so much for tonight." Kagome said turning to meet Inuyasha's liquid gold pools which were focused on her brown depths.

The space between them seemed to shorten as they leaned into each other embarking on a short soft kiss. Once they were apart a faint blush escaped their faces. Kagome opened the car door.

"Thank you again for tonight. I had a blast. Call me later, good night, Inuyasha." Kagome began to walk up the steeps to her house.

Inuyasha's golden pools fallowed the girl till they could see her no more.

`That's the second time she's kissed me and I don't think I can ever get tired of it, I don't ever want to get tired of it.' Inuyasha thought.

And for the second time he drove away from her house a smile on his face.

~.~

Author's Note: There's a fluffy ending for you. Sorry this chapter was delayed I was grounded from the computer and now I have dance practice for my cousins 15 birthday every Sunday and then I went to the Blink 182 and No Doubt concert. As always if you have any song ideas feel free to tell me. And I would like to make it clear the title of my story is Beautiful Punk Rock Love and I'm not posing as to saying that I'm a rocker when the title clearly says Punk Rock thank you. Till the next time I post see ya, and don't forget to review cause to tell ya the truth I wasn't going to post again and was thinking of just making this a one-shot. Rock On!