InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Beautiful Punk Rock Love ❯ Band Recruiting and The Rehearsal ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beautiful Punk Rock Love

By: Elizabeth Cabrera

Attention: I do not own Inuyasha and CO. Rumiko Takahashi does and I don't own the songs on here either. : Cries: I wish I did. Nor do I own Romeo and Juliet.

::Chapter four, Band Recruiting and The Rehearsal::

Inuyasha was still sleeping as the light rays of the morning sun came threw his blinded windows. But he was not alone in his darkly lit room. There was a silhouetted figure with long flowing silver hair and a small ominous smirk forming on his face. The silhouetted figure held up what could be a bucket and threw it on the sleeping Inuyasha.

"Ah! What the-Sesshomaru! Damn it!" Inuyasha said as the water was rolling off his face and hair.

"Mother says for you to take a shower, come down for breakfast, and to not be late for school again." Sesshomaru said heading for the door twirling his car keys in his fingers.

"By the way, little brother, school starts in 10 minutes." Sesshomaru said before leaving his room.

"Ah! Screw you Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha said as the door closed behind his older brother.

Inuyasha got up and hurried into the shower then coming out after washing up quickly, dressing into his school uniform, running downstairs grabbing some toast and juice, then practically driving like a madman to school before the tardy bell.

"Thank you Mr. Nagahara for not being late to class today. I have the finished list as to who will be playing who. And it is as fallows: Romeo-Inuyasha Nagahara, Montague- Sesshomaru Nagahara, Lady Montague- Rin Yoshikawa, Benvolio- Shippo Tsujimoto, Mercutio- Bankotsu Enoki, Juliet- Kagome Higurashi, Capulet- Naraku Ikeda, Lady Capulet- Kikyo Hibikino, Tybalt- Jakotsu Kusunoki, Nurse- Sango Yasuko, Paris- Kouga Mimura, Escalus Prince of Verona- Hojo Kitagawa, Friar Laurence- Miroku Hayashi, The Apothecary- Juuroumaru Shindo, and the Narrator- Ayame Fujiu. Now with that said lets begin to read the first scene. I will read the parts of the Narrator and some of you might read female parts. The ones with roles read their lines. Now let's begin. Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean…"

Those lines just went threw Inuyasha's head but the fact that Kikyo was indeed back from over seas would not leave Inuyasha's head and when it came time for his line's Mr. Kenmochi came over and smacked him in the head.

"Nagahara read you lines!" He said standing over Inuyasha pointing to the part they were on.

"Oh right sorry," Inuyasha said snapping out of his daydream and reading his lines. "Is the day so young?"

On and on the scene went seeming to bother Inuyasha's thoughts.

`I need to speak with her. I need to see you again… Kikyo.'

~.~

"Higurashi read your lines!" Mrs. Endo was yelling since Kagome was in a daydream of her own.

"Oh I'm sorry Mrs. Endo. Where are we at again?" Kagome said threw a fake smile.

"Honestly Kagome you're the lead role please keep up. Yuki read the line you just read for the Nurse."

"Sure. Now, by my maidenhead at twelve year old, I bade her come. What, lamb! What, lady-bird! God forbid! - Where's this girl? What, Juliet!" Yuki read Sango's lines seeing as she had third period English.

"How now! Who calls?" Kagome said emotionally.

"Your mother." Yuki said.

"Madam, I am here. What is your will?"

"Kikyo it's your role so if you don't mind reading them." Mrs. Endo spoke to the new girl from over seas.

"Right, thank you Mrs. Endo. This is the matter. Nurse, give leave awhile, we must talk in secret:-Nurse, come back again; I have remember'd me, thou's hear our counsel. Thou know'st my daughter's of a pretty age." The girl read. And the scene went on and on. So did the rest of school till the bell for lunch rang.

Kagome had meet Sango at the usual place they eat at lunch. It was under a huge oak tree out in the quite part of the quad.

"So how was class?" Sango asked taking a bite out of her club sandwich.

"Great, you know we got a new student from over seas?" Kagome told Sango who was now drinking her ice tea.

"Really, oh wait her name's Kikyo right? I heard from some girl in math class that she plays the bass." Sango said looking at Kagome.

"Cool! Hey Sango what would you say if I asked you to join a band?" Kagome asked taking a bite of her cheeseburger.

"Not this again Kagome. Last time it was me you and Yuki. She couldn't sing if her life depended on it!" Sango said with a smile on her face.

"Sango that's mean! And I'll be singing and playing guitar. You can play drums. And we could ask that new girl to join." Kagome said with passion.

"Ask the new girl what?" A some what cold and distant voice came from behind Sango and Kagome.

A girl with long dark raven hair that looked like the deepest purple in the sun and with the palest white skin came before them.

"Hi you must be Kikyo. My name's Higurashi Kagome and this is my friend Yasuko Sango." Kagome said nicely to the girl.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kikyo Hibikino. What was it you said you wanted to ask me?" Kikyo said taking a seat next to the two.

"Oh Sango here was telling me that someone told her you played bass. And I wanted to know if you would like to be in a band we're starting." Kagome said casually.

"Sure why not. I'll have something to do and some new friends to hang around." Kikyo said with a smile on her face. (I know hard to image huh?)

"That's great! We got a band now. What do you say we meet up this weekend at my house, say this Sunday?" Kagome said excitedly. Just then the bell that signaled the end of lunch rang.

"That sound great see you tomorrow in English." Kikyo said getting up and leaving for her last class.

"Well see you after school Sango. I got archery." Kagome said dumping her lunch remains into the trash.

"Alright, laters!" Sango said heading for the P.E building.

~.~

The bell that signaled the end of school came and Inuyasha had his cell phone in hand ready to call Kagome. He dialed the now memorized phone number that took him to Kagome's cell. After the third ring she answered.

"Hello?" Kagome said breathlessly into the phone.

"Kagome? You ok?" Inuyasha asked into the phone worriedly.

"Oh I'm good had to run across the street. So what's up?" Kagome said sitting in her jeep.

"Remember I said I'd call you to see if you and me could practice at my house?" Inuyasha said.

"Oh right! Yeah I can go. So where is it that you live I can drive there right now."

"How bout I go pick you up instead? I'm already in my car." Inuyasha insisted.

"Um, alright. That sounds good." Kagome said.

"Great be there in ten ok?"

"Alright. See ya."

"Right." Inuyasha said before hanging up and heading for Kagome's school.

It took Inuyasha 5 minutes to find where Kagome was waiting and once he pulled up found out that she was not alone but with Sango talking on the hoods of their cars.

"Hey Kagome, Sango. How's it going?" Inuyasha said pulling up next to them and killing the engine of his Mustang.

"Hey Yasha it's been good. Well I'd better go home. See ya tomorrow Kagome. Later Yash." Sango said jumping off her hood and into her car bringing it to life with a roar as she waved good bye and peeled out of the school parking lot.

"So how are we going to do this? Should I follow you or what?" Kagome asked.

"Hop in I'll drive you back and fallow you home if it gets to late, ok?"

"Alright." Kagome said grabbing her back pack and going into the passenger seat in Inuyasha's car.

Inuyasha smiled when the girl agreed and turned the ignition of his car and drove out of the parking lot. Unaware to them they were being watched.

`So this is your new girl Yasha? Miss. Higurashi huh? Well this might prove entertaining.' Kikyo thought as she climbed into her light blue Nissan and driving away.

`Yes this may prove to be very promising.'

~.~

When Kagome saw the house that Inuyasha lived in she could not believe it.

"You live in a mansion?!" Kagome asked with an O shaped mouth.

"Ye-yeah about that my dad's like someone really important." Inuyasha said with a nervous laugh. He pulled into their garage.

"My brother and his girlfriend are here." Inuyasha said to himself more than to Kagome.

"Really, you have a brother?" Kagome asked.

"Not really he's my half brother." Inuyasha said getting out of the car and Kagome doing the same.

"Oh." Was all Kagome said.

They walked up the stairs to where Inuyasha said was his room.

"Hello, little brother, who's this?" A some what sophisticated voice said from on top of the stairs.

"Hey Yashy is this your girlfriend?" A bouncy girly voice said. "Oh hey wait you go to my school don't you. You're name's Higurashi Kagome the sophomore right?"

"Yeah you're upperclassmen Yoshikawa Rin." Kagome said shyly with a pink line rising to her checks.

"What are guys up to?" Rin said with a smile nudging Inuyasha in the sides in which he became very red.

"We-were going to practice our lines for the play." Inuyasha said regaining his cool.

"Oh alright just keep the kissy kissy for the real thing ok?" Rin said. After that she and Sesshomaru left hand in hand.

"I'm so sorry bout that she's kinda-"

"Preppy? I know from school." Kagome finished what Inuyasha was going to say.

"Yeah. Oh, my rooms right here sorry it might be a little on the messy side. I think the maid came in." Inuyasha said scratching his head and saying the last part to himself.

When he opened the door Kagome was amazed at his room. She walked in a daze. There against the wall to her right was a queen sized bed with a cherry wood back board and the reddest sheets she's ever seen. There was a glass window that opened into a balcony shaded with some red curtains. Most of the furniture there was cherry wood. There was also a personal bathroom to the left of the balcony.

"Inuyasha your room's amazing! It's so cool!" Kagome exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess." Inuyasha said a light blush rose to his cheeks.

"So do you wanna start practicing the lines we have together?" Inuyasha said.

"Sure. Should we just read the lines or act them out?" Kagome asked getting her Romeo and Juliet book out from her backpack.

"Whatever I don't care." Inuyasha said.

"Let's try acting them out ok?" Kagome said opening the book to where Romeo meet's Juliet for the first time.

"Alright what page is this on?" Inuyasha said thumbing threw the book.

"Page um, 21, act 1 scene 5." Kagome said reading out of the book.

"Alright it's my line right?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yeah."

"If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle fine is this, my lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Inuyasha said moving to face Kagome and reading his lines from the book.

"Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this; for saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss." Kagome said looking at Inuyasha's golden pools and raising her palm to touch his.

"Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?" Inuyasha asked now looking at Kagome moving closer to her.

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer." Kagome read.

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do; they pray grant thou, lest faith turn to despair." Inuyasha pressed.

Both Inuyasha and Kagome melted into their roles both caught up in the moment.

"Saints do not move, thought grant for prayers' sake." Kagome said becoming somewhat stiff indicating that saints do not move.

"Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take." Inuyasha said kissing Kagome.

Both off them looked at each other and blushed before continuing.

"Thus from my lips by thine my sin is purged." Inuyasha finished.

"Then have my lips the sin that they have took." Kagome said rising her voice and bringing her hand to her lips.

"Sin from my lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again." Inuyasha said happily kissing Kagome again.

"You kiss by the book. And that's when Sango comes in." Kagome said looking up at Inuyasha and smiled.

"Guess we can stop there." Inuyasha said taking a seat on his bed.

Kagome fallowed and did the same sitting next to Inuyasha.

"What time is it?" Kagome asked.

"It's 6 o'clock." Inuyasha said checking his cell phone.

"What?! I'm going to be late for dinner and my mom's going to kill me!" Kagome said getting up quickly.

"Why don't you give her a call and tell her you're having dinner at a friends house?" Inuyasha asked.

"I can't do that." Kagome said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to interrupt your families dinner when I wasn't invited." Kagome stated.

"They won't mind." Inuyasha said shrugging it off.

Before Kagome could protest any longer someone knocked and opened Inuyasha's door.

"Forgive me master Inuyasha, but, your mother asks that you come down for dinner." A young women with long brown hair tied up in a lose bun wearing an old-fashioned kimono said.

"Alright, thank you Koharu. Tell her that I'm having a guest over for dinner as well."

"As you wish, master Inuyasha." This "Koharu" said before closing the door to Inuyasha's room.

"Now you call your mom." Inuyasha said with a smile on his face.

Kagome smiled and laughed lightly as she dialed her home phone number and told her mother that she'd be having dinner at a friend's house.

"There you happy now?" Kagome said after she hung up with her mother.

"Uh, for the moment." Inuyasha said.

"Hey but I'm still in my school uniform. Not to mention so are you!" Kagome said looking at Inuyasha's uniform.

The lead singer wore a white school shirt that held a navy blue tie, a white sweater with navy blue lining over that, a navy blue blazer over that that had his school's name written on it and, some plad navy blue and white pants.

"Hey what about your uniform?!" Inuyasha countered pointing to the laughing Kagome.

Kagome wore a white and green long sleeve sailor shirt with a big red bow on it and a green skirt. And not to mention the band sweat bands she wore.

"What about my uniform?! You're wear plad pants!" Kagome said bursting into another round of laughs.

"Well anyways! We better go my mother will get angry is we're late." Inuyasha said turning to open the door.

Kagome fallowed close behind Inuyasha not wanting to get lost. Once they entered the dinning room or hall? She was amazed once again. There in the middle stood the dinning table which seemed to be a huge banquet table from Japan's feudal era. Kagome had been taught the old Japanese customs from her grandfather and knew that you had to be seated on the ground.

"Ya-chan who's your friend?" Came a loving voice from the table.

Inuyasha walked over and took a seat on a cushioned matt across from the woman and indicated that Kagome take the one next to him.

"She's a friend of Miroku's girlfriend. You remember Sango right mother?" Inuyasha told the woman.

"Oh yes I remember feisty young woman wasn't she?"

"Yes mother." Inuyasha agreed.

"What is your name dear?" The woman turned to ask Kagome.

She had the longest ink black hair and wore an old-fashioned kimono that looked to be from Japan's feudal era.

"My name's Higurashi Kagome." Kagome told her bowing her head.

"Kagome? Why such a pretty name. Ya-chan she's very beautiful. I hope my son has been of up mot respect around you, he tends to forget at times." The woman said.

Both Inuyasha and Kagome where blushing at his mother's words.

"He has mam." Kagome said politely.

"Please call me Sakura." Sakura said.

Once that was said the food was brought out and Sesshomaru and Rin arrived. Kagome wondered where Inuyasha's father was but would wait to ask him about that later. The meal it self was delicious. There was small talk about Inuyasha when he was a little boy and about the play they were to come out in.

After dinner Inuyasha promised to take Kagome to her car and drive behind her till she was home. They got to Kagome's jeep around 7:30.

`Thank Kami I didn't get any homework.' Kagome thought as she saw what time it was.

"You don't have to fallow me home Inuyasha." Kagome said once she was in her jeep.

"I want to. Now don't argue! What if some crazy person runs you off the road?" Inuyasha said concerned.

"Alright but you don't have to." Kagome said turning on her engine.

Inuyasha smiled and got into his running car. Fallowing Kagome as she drove out of the now empty school parking lot.

It took them 20 minutes to reach Kagome's house where she parked down the stairs of the shrine she live on. Kagome steep out of her car killing the engine and getting her things out from the back. Inuyasha also turned off his car steeping outside with Kagome.

"Are you going to walk me home as well?" Kagome asked nicely.

"Of course! There can be mad axe men running around in those trees." Inuyasha said exaggerating.

Kagome laughed at this while the walked up the flight of stairs to reach the shrine grounds she lived on.

Once they reached the door Kagome turned to face Inuyasha.

"You know Inuyasha this is the most fun I've had in a long time." Kagome told him truthfully.

"Same here Kagome trust me!" Inuyasha said with a smile on his face.

"Well it's late, call me?" Kagome said.

"Yeah course."

Kagome went up and kissed Inuyasha on the lips lightly.

"Good night Inuyasha." Kagome said opening the door to her house.

"Sweet dreams." Inuyasha called out to her before the door closed lightly behind her.

Inuyasha sighed and turned to walk down the stairs and drive home.

`Mother you're right, she is beautiful.' Inuyasha said as he neared home.

~.~

Author's note: Well how was that? I know it's the dull school days but how bout I fast forward to Friday? I dunno. Well here's another long chapter. I tried to get this out earlier but I need sleep too! Oh and about the Kikyo thing Sesshygirl I hate her as much as you do! This is an Inu/Kag fanfic, but I need her to throw some problems in here love isn't always as easy as that. Well please r/r! I love to hear what all you have to say! Plus is you have any ideas on what I should do in the next chapter feel free to e-mail me at: KagomeAkane182@aol.com Laters!