InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Birthday Wishes ❯ Kagome's New Tittle ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha. I only own the plot and any random characters I decide to create from my dark little mind.
 
Thanks to all my lovely reviewers! I love ya all!
 
----------oOo----------
 
There lying on the ground was a very happy, yet very sick, little girl. Kagome hadn't known that Rin was so sick. The energetic girl was on the ground coughing as hard as she could.
 
“Rin, how are you feeling?”
 
“I feel yucky, Kagome.”
 
“Can you tell me what hurts?”
 
Before Rin could answer Jaken's squeaky voice piped up.
 
“That's InuYasha's wench! Lord Sesshomaru let me dispose of the woman!”
 
“Shut up you stupid toad! Sesshomaru's the one who brought me here! Jeez, this is the thanks I get.”
 
“Jaken. While this woman-“ Kagome cut off Sesshomaru to give her usual lecture.
 
“Kagome! My name is Kagome! Not wench, girl, woman, bitch, or any combination of the four! Call me Kagome! Ka-go-me! It shouldn't be that hard to say!”
 
Sesshomaru continued on making sure to correct his mistake. He defiantly didn't want to hear the girl lecture everyone in his home when they arrived.
 
“While Kagome is traveling with us she is to be shown the same respect one would give me. She holds a higher status than you do Jaken.”
 
Jaken couldn't say anything after that. All that could be heard out of him was incoherent squabbling.
 
`What does my master see in these pathetic humans!' Jaken thought to himself. `This woman must have cast a spell on him! I will fin out just what she has done to Lord Sesshomaru!'
 
“Now back to what I was doing.” Kagome said with a little more than a hint of irritation in her voice. “Rin can you tell me what hurts?”
 
“My tummy and my throat and my head. Kagome are you going to make me better?”
“Yep! That's why I'm here! Now what does the pain feel like?”
 
“Priestess, can you finish this when we arrive at the castle? I would like to get there before nightfall.”
 
`There must be some part of Sesshomaru's brain that isn't connected! At least priestess is better than the other names. Oh well, I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.'
 
Kagome giggles out loud at her own choice words. That had described Sesshomaru's behavior perfectly!
 
“Care to inform me as to what is so funny?”
 
“Oh I was just thinking that my name must be hard to pronounce and then I thought `oh well, I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. HAHAHAAHAHA!”
 
Kagome couldn't stop laughing it was just to funny! The facial expression Sesshomaru had was classic. He wasn't smirking, he just had his lips so tightly together that his mouth looked like a straight line and his eyes were almost twice their size.
 
“Okay, sorry `bout that.”
 
“…”
 
“Ready to go?”
 
“Jaken get Rin on AhUn.”
 
After Kagome stopped laughing she noticed that she was a couple hundred feet in the air alongside a two-headed dragon.
 
`I guess he doesn't want to waist any time.'
 
 
 
A/N: I know this was I really short chapter, but I have the worst case of writer's block! I'm sorry it took awhile for me to update, but I had a garage sale this past weekend with my family and then I couldn't think of anything to write! Please be kind, rewind! Wait, what? Oh forget I said that. Please review!
 
-AnimeGurlie