InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Blazing Hearts ❯ Inuyasha, Meet Yura ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blazing Hearts
 
Disclaimer: Alas, I do not own Inuyasha or company; I merely toy with them for my own twisted amusement.
 
AN: I'm happy. Do you want to know why I am happy? Because midterms are over! Yay! You must be happy too. Do you want to know why you must be happy? Because I'm finally updating! Yay!
 
Inuyasha, Meet Yura
 
 
“It's my car.” Inuyasha said for the fifteenth time as he sat in the passenger's seat pouting.
 
“I know.” Kagome said as she glanced at the annoyed hanyou.
 
“Then you know that I should be driving my car.” He glared at her.
 
“Yes, I do.” She nodded as she kept her eyes on the road.
 
“So you're gonna pull over and let me drive?”
 
“No.”
 
----
 
Inuyasha was still fuming when she parked his car in the parking lot of The Dragon's Cove.
 
“Calm down.” Kagome told him, “Ladies don't like grumpy men.”
 
He glared at her, “I see no lady here.”
 
She rolled her eyes, “Well, you're about to see a lot of them, Casanova. Now cheer up and come on.”
 
He grumbled as she walked into the club and followed her. It wasn't the first time Inuyasha had been to The Dragon's Cove but it was the first time he went there to meet someone. He began to wonder if this was a good idea; if Kagome really could find him someone… if Kagome's tight skirt could ride up any farther…
 
He shook his head. Yep, he was nervous. And thinking about her skirt was not helping matters any.
 
She stopped and turned to look at him. He raised a brow at her. “What?”
 
“You look ok.” She spoke and moved her head in a gesture for him to follow. She led him to a very sexy demoness with short black hair, crimson eyes and blood red lips. She was wearing a black mini skirt with two slits on each side and, what looked like, a black sports bra, she wore red pumps and a red ribbon adorned her hair.
 
Ooh, he is a looker,” spoke the woman. She had a sexy, almost childish voice that Inuyasha found almost endearing.
 
“Inuyasha, this is Yura. Yura, this is Inuyasha.” Kagome introduced them to each other.
 
“Your hair is beautiful.” Yura said, adoringly.
 
Inuyasha impulsively brought a hand up to run through his long hair, “Thanks, yours is pretty too.” `Although beautiful is not something a guy likes to hear his hair described as.'
 
“You wanna dance?”
 
 
----
 
An hour… no, it was an hour and a half. Inuyasha couldn't believe he had been forced to spend a whole hour and a half with this woman.
 
At first it was ok. Yura was a hot, seemingly fun, woman who he had fun dancing with. Until she started caressing his hair… he got annoyed and went to get a drink.
 
Yura followed, not once letting go of his hair. He'd had to deal with comments like, “Your hair is so beautiful,” and, “I just love your hair!” She asked questions like, “How is it you're half human and have such lovely hair? She asked about his favorite type of conditioner and whose hair did he think was better out of people she'd pick out in the club.
 
How could someone have an entire conversation on hair??
 
After a while his mind wandered off, leaving Yura and her non-stop babble on hair products. He began to think of the bitch who put him in this situation. And where did she go anyway?
 
She slipped off somewhere when he went dancing with Yura. He couldn't see her dancing and there were too many people to sniff her out. How dare she leave him like this??
 
She probably called for Kagura to pick her up. Or maybe she was flirting with some other girls. Maybe she was off getting drunk with some loser guys. She better not have taken off with his car!
 
`Where the hell is she??' he wondered. He was pulled out of his thought when he felt his hair being pulled.
 
“What the hell??” he shouted. Yura stood there with three silver strands of his hair.
 
----
 
In less than a second he was out of the club and into his car. At least Kagome didn't take his car.
 
The thought brought him back to wondering, `Where'd she go?'
 
He shook his head as he started up his car and headed for home. She deserted him with that loon and he had no clue where she was.
 
He just knew that this was her form of punishment for what he said to her. `Just wait `till tomorrow.' That woman was gonna get it.
 
Sorry it's so short but this is kind of the second half of the last chapter since I couldn't finish it. I hope you like it, please review.